ARCADE FIGHTING STICKS de PS4 o de PS3 compatibles con PS4

Creo este hilo para unificar la información sobre los Arcade/Fighting Sticks que funcionen en PS4.

Me gustaría que postearais los modelos ( con nombre y versión exacta) que habéis probado y os han funcionado, para así tener claro cuales funcionan y cuales no. Gracias por vuestra ayuda.

Como sabréis los Arcade/Fighting Sticks de PS3 funcionan con el Mortal Kombat X (MKX) y con el Ultra Street Fighter IV (USFIV). Me interesa directamente porque tengo un Mayflash Fighting Stick de PS2/PS3/PC (modelo PC042) que parece ser que le ha funcionado a dos foreros y a otros dos no ( me incluyo en a los que no :( ).

Tutorial: como usar Arcade/Fighting Sticks de PS3 en PS4:

– Power up the PS4.
– Use a PS4 controller to sign into an account or the guest account.
– Load up USFIV or MKX.
– Once the game is loaded, plug the PS3 stick of your choice into the other USB slot and the stick should now function.
– Please note that:
the PS4 controller will also control the character even though the PS3 stick is plugged in.
the PS4 controller used to sign in must remain synched to the PS4. If it loses power or connectivity, the joystick will become deactivated.

For two players (USFIV):

– Power up the PS4.
– Use a PS4 controller to sign into an account or the guest account.
– Load up USFIV.
– Once the game has loaded, player 1 should unplug the PS4 controller, yet ensure that it remains synched and plug in a PS3 stick of choice into one of the vacant USB slots. It should now function.
– Player 1 should head to versus mode.
– Once at the selection screen, Player 2 will then have to sign into another account or a guest account.
– Once signed in, Player 2 should then press the “option” button to join versus mode.
– Player 2 should now be able to move around the selection screen.
– Once this is completed, player 2 should unplug in the PS4 controller, yet ensure that it remains synched and plug in a PS3 stick of choice into one of the vacant USB slots. The stick should now function.
– Please note that:
the PS4 controllers will also control the characters even though the PS3 sticks are plugged in.
the PS4 controllers used to sign in must remain synched to the PS4. If either loses power or connectivity, the corresponding joystick will become deactivated.
0 respuestas