FunkyCIA ~ Crea CIAs de la eShop solo con tu ticket.db

I was not inherently planning for a Christmas release, but here we go
Merry Christmas
So, this is FunkyCIA, it's a little python tool.
You give it a ticket.db, and it will download the files you specify from CDN and make you a CIA that you can share
Before this tool, you could not make a CIA from CDN without first getting the encrypted title key, and then decrypting the key on the 3ds, and then decrypting the contents that you want to build, and then use something like makerom.
But FunkyCIA does not require you to decrypt anything further on your 3ds. Just give it your ticket.db and that is it, super easy!
(It's just a shame that it's a bit of a pain to get the ticket.db though...)
READ HERE ON HOW TO GET YOUR TICKET.DB -- http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-3ds_ ... id.370684/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-dump ... lc.375586/

You can specify what type of content you want to download, like: -type dlc would download dlc, -type demo gameapp would download the demos and gameapps that you have in your ticket.db.
You can use -type with gameapp, update, dlc, demo, dsiware, system, or ALL
You can download everything you have if you specify -type ALL. This includes system titles, so maybe you don't want to do that, just list all the types you want apart from 'system'. Find the title ids of the stuff you want using 3ds.essh.co, maybe devtool, maybe some other method.

Or, if there is some specific title ids (specific games/updates/etc) that you want to download, use:
-title XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and you will download and make a CIA for those 2 titles only.
You cannot choose to download a content type (dlc, update, etc), and specific title(s) at the same time.

You can turn off downloading with -nodownload (if you want to only show the title ids you have in your ticket.db)
You can turn off CIA generation with -nobuild (so the stuff will only be downloaded)
You can turn off sorting by -nosort (by default, the contents are sorted into folders, so all the demos would go in a demo folder, all the system stuff would go in a system folder, etc)

READ:
Use this only for stuff you got yourself from eshop. If you install a CIA you create from a 3DS file, or a CIA you download online, an entry gets created in your ticket.db, similar to a real download you got from eshop.
BUT, it is NOT the same, the ticket from the stuff you installed via CIA is a 'fake' ticket, maybe the CIA you produce with this FunkyCIA will still work - but it is best to use it with real stuff from eshop.
At the moment, my tool does not look for duplicate tickets and decide which one to use, I will try to implement it later.
From what I believe, the CIAs this produces are not perfect, if they were perfect they would work when you try to run them in sysnand WITHOUT GW. - but I think this is the closest we are going to get, without Nintendo's keys or something like that. (I could be wrong?)

Here is the help menu:
inputfile The ticket.db file

-h, --help show this help message and exit
-type {gameapp,update,dlc,demo,dsiware,system,ALL}
-title SPECIFIC_TITLES [SPECIFIC_TITLES ...]
-nosort Turn OFF sorting of the titles into folders based on their type (eshop app, update, dlc, etc).
-nodownload Turn OFF content downloading - will not generate CIA files.
-nobuild Turn OFF generation of CIA files, titles will be downloaded only.

Thanks for friendxsis for telling me the method, riku for help, sbJFn5r (I think?) for dumpTicketKeys I based this off
I will call this version 1.0, incase I do update it.
I updated the zip, it now contains a mac executable for make_cdn_cia (that i compiled, that works perfect for me on yosemite), and a windows exe. (if you are on mac you might need to 'sudo chmod u+x make_cdn_cia')

Descarga

Fuente

Salu2 y Feliz Navidad!
No entioendo bien como sacar el Ticket.db pero por lo que vi hay una herramienta que hace esto facil pero en ambos casos no tengo idea como funciona...
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-tick ... nd.377004/
Lo que me gustaria saber si esta herramienta tendria la capacidad de crear un cia instalable que pueda funcionar en la Sysnand (por ejemplo el devmenu o similar) claro que no me queda claro la funcionalidad de esta herramienta..
Que alguien que sepa usarla que nos ilustre que suena interezante para descargar los modulos del 3ds..
Dr Katts escribió:No entioendo bien como sacar el Ticket.db pero por lo que vi hay una herramienta que hace esto facil pero en ambos casos no tengo idea como funciona...
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-tick ... nd.377004/
Lo que me gustaria saber si esta herramienta tendria la capacidad de crear un cia instalable que pueda funcionar en la Sysnand (por ejemplo el devmenu o similar) claro que no me queda claro la funcionalidad de esta herramienta..
Que alguien que sepa usarla que nos ilustre que suena interezante para descargar los modulos del 3ds..

Con esto lo que hace es crear mas facilmente los juegos que tengas en tu consola descargados, sino lo tienes olvídate, porque no te crea el cia, y si tienes una consola con juego prehinstalado, esto te genera el cia del juego con las keys correctas para poderlo instalar con el devmenu en la Nand Real de cualquier consola y detectarlo la eshop como original y la emunand clasic igual cosa que no sucede con los cias creados o creados a partir de descargas de la eshop, ya que las keys obtenidas por eshop al parecer no son por así decirlo buenas para este método y solo funciona para juegos prehinstalados. [chulito]
Tengo algunos juegos instalados legalmente (vease los que regala la CN o los videos que daban gratuitos) el detalle es que cuando uso el dat para sacar el "ticket.db" esta solo despliega un texto y de ahi no pasa (lo deje activo un par de horas a ver si pasaba de ahi sin exito)...
Por el contrario no he visto como sacar el mentado archivo por otros medios ya que me gustaria pasar estos juegos a la Sysnand de la consola (ya que obvio no jalan los de un cia ajeno) lo que obvio sacados de la consola con sus keys originales es de suponerse funcionaran en la sysnand..
Dr Katts escribió:Tengo algunos juegos instalados legalmente (vease los que regala la CN o los videos que daban gratuitos) el detalle es que cuando uso el dat para sacar el "ticket.db" esta solo despliega un texto y de ahi no pasa (lo deje activo un par de horas a ver si pasaba de ahi sin exito)...
Por el contrario no he visto como sacar el mentado archivo por otros medios ya que me gustaria pasar estos juegos a la Sysnand de la consola (ya que obvio no jalan los de un cia ajeno) lo que obvio sacados de la consola con sus keys originales es de suponerse funcionaran en la sysnand..

Ya he dicho que solo se pueden crear cias validos con juegos prehinstalados desde fabrica cosas compradas desde eshop no van a funcionar ya que la key que utilizan por así decirlo no es una key valida.
4 respuestas