Carga Backups sin necesidad del disco original.

SORRY NO ES MIO PERO QUERIA INFORMARLES QUE SE PUEDE CARGAR BA:

FUENTE : http://psx-scene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66095

Well, the original psjb told us that backup manager needs original disc in the ps3 for booting process of the game well they lied, you need an original ps3 game in the ps3 only to return to the xmb and can launch a game , they told us it should be original so when we select a game and go back to the xmb can select something to boot from, but the rdx_manager version of the backup manager boots directly to the game does not go back to the xmb.

well here is what i tried, i have my rdx_manager version installed, inserted a ps2 backup game disc while in xmb (i think it also work with psx) and then launch backup manger (rdx version) and load my gta4 game and it launched so that does mean we need no files from an original game disc we need an original game disc just to boot from xmb but if we have rdx_manager instead we can boot up the game directly without going back to the xmb.

what i was trying to say we should decompile the rdx_manager and edit it so we don't need disc in the ps3 . " remember they enabled the disc check just so you can select something to load your game when you go back to the xmb" but we don't need to select something from xmb because rdx_manager boot the game directly without going back to the xmb "i'm not sure why they did that, let you go back to the xmb , maybe because when they update the backup manager they can say we added feature , well who knows

UPDATE: i can confirm now the backup manager has better compatibility than the rdx_manager because blur and killzone 2 did not work with rdx_manager but it worked with the original backup manager
si no he entendido mal no tiene por que ser original , pero si tiene que haber un disco en el lector, no? lo interesante sera que se arrancara sin tener que utilizar el lector, para los que tenemos el lector de la ps3 roto.
En el Mismo Foro. se esta comentando la posibilidad de convertir un GAME en .PKG DEBUG para poder cargarlo desde el disco externo o interno sin que pida sin necesidad de tener juegos insertados en el DRIVE, casi como si este fuese una Demo de la Store...Esto poco a poco avanza lo mas seguro es que para la semana que viene ya podamos cargar sin necesidad de disco lo cual disparara la SCENE aun mas ratataaaa ...
what i was trying to say we should decompile the rdx_manager and edit it so we don't need disc in the ps3 . " remember they enabled the disc check just so you can select something to load your game when you go back to the xmb" but we don't need to select something from xmb because rdx_manager boot the game directly without going back to the xmb "i'm not sure why they did that, let you go back to the xmb , maybe because when they update the backup manager they can say we added feature , well who knows

Lo que intento decir es que se debería de decompilar el rdx_manager y editarlo de manera que no necesitemos ningún disco insetado en la PS3. Recordad que ellos habilitaron la comprobación de disco par aque hubiera algo que seleccionar cuando el BM nos devolviera al XMB, pero no necesitamos seleccionar nada en el menú XMB puesto que el rdx_manager ejecuta el juego directamente sin volver al XMB. No estoy seguro de por que hicieron esto, volver al xmb..., por que quizás así en su próxima actualizacion podrían decir que han añadido novedades, bueno quién sabe...

Vamos que lo que yo entiendo y si mi ingés no me falla XD es que se está diciendo es que se pueden ejecutar los backups sin necesidad del volver al XMB y por tanto sin necesidad de tener un disco instertado.... no sé no sé demasiado bonito para los que como yo tenemos una ps3 muriendose de asco en detrás de algun mueble sin poder darle ningún uso gracias a la calidad de los lectores de esta consola.....
y esta ese backup modificado por alguna parte?
4 respuestas