Ayuda con BinCrypt, Nandopro y KeyVaultModder

a ver si me podeis ayudar, resulta que si extraigo mi KV con el BinCrypt, el KeyVaultModder me lo lee, si la extraigo con el nandpro20b, me dice que no es una keyvault.

por que peude ser esto? se supone que tengo una copia de mi KV valida no?

es que tengo 3 luces rojas despeus de meter XBR y no consigo saber porque
Bincrypt
360 Flash Tool.
KeyVault Modder by zouzz
My "Corrupt" Xenon nand dump.
"Donor" Xenon nand dump.
Both systems CPU keys.

After some messing around with some tools I got the idea of Spoofing my data to someone elses KeyVault so..

Open bincrypt and place your CPU Keyt on the line. Extract your keyvault from your nand using bincrypt. Click Raw Flash Bin > Extract and on the right side of the window click Decrypt, then click process. Name it whatever you like.

Now place the "Donor" CPU key on the line, and follow the same steps.

Now open KeyVault Modder and open your KeyVault, should be able to view the information, I was.

Copy the information to a safe place, you will need it later.

Now, back to BinCrypt place your original CPU key on the line again. click Raw Flash Bin > Replace. on the right side of the window click Encrypt, click Process, Select your XBR_Xenon image, then select the donor keyvault when asked.

You just injected a donor keyvault signed with your CPU Key, Congrats..

Now open 360 Flash Tool, Click Keys, place your CPU Key on the line intended. Click Ok, it may say "Bad KV" we're going to click Patch, fill the information in with the proper info from your KeyVault. click Ok.

Now write the image however you see fit, I did it over LPT (nandpro) and the lflash method, worked both times and I was finally able to utilize profiles and save games.

xboxscene
Porque el bincrypt desencripta la NAND y el nandpro no...
2 respuestas