Kochikame, el manga más largo y longevo de la historia

Pues en este post sobre la duración de Oh my goddes http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_algun-dia-acabara-oh-my-goddess-llevan-21-anos-y-sigue_1148409#p1714403365 me ha dado por postear sobre la duración de kochikame y ya indagando he encontrado información interesante y no es plan de fastidiarle el post a shindemiru con off topics XD así que he visto oportuno crear este post xD.
--------------------------------

Kochikame se ha convertido en el manga más largo y longevo de la historia, se lleva publicando desde 1976, y ya son unos 161 tomos y más de 1400 capítulos, en continua publicación desde 1976 (otros mangas como Doreamon o Golgo 13 han llegado a ser más largos, pero no de continua publicación).

Imagen
(imagen de la película de kochikame, perteneciente al anime)

Esto ha hecho que se haya convertido en todo un icono de la revista Shonen Jump, y numerosos han sido los cameos y demás en dicha revista. Para el 30 aniversario de la serie, apareció un cameo de kochikame en cada uno de los mangas que se publicaban en la shonen jump durante este xD

Aquí podemos ver a ryotsu en una de las pags del capítulo 323 de naruto xD:

Imagen

Como en esta también a aparecido en One piece como marine, en Eyeshield como espectador, en Neuro como ciudadano enloquecido, como zombi en Gintama y bebiendo junto a Don patch en Bobobo. También se han hecho muchos especiales de distintas series en los que aparecía ryotsu, por ejemplo dragon ball, etc.

Crossovers y cameos:
Aquí recopilare lo que vaya encontrando o lo que aportéis:

Crossover Kochikame x Dragon ball: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3FMABEWU

Aquí una lista que he encontrado de los crossovers hechos para el 30 aniversario:

Reborn x Kochikame
Ryo-san- Hey! What does the mafia want in Japan?!
Reborn- It's him.
Tsuna- Not me! More like it's him~!

Amano Akira's comment: I used to collect ChoroQ when I was in elementary school but, when there were the same bicycles and bikes from "KochiKame" (there were ChoroQ's of those too) and each time I saw one in front of the police station or when it was in action there, I remember was so happy that I compared it so many times! Akimoto-sensei, I admire you greatly ever since then and how you reflect the time period and power up "KochiKame"! Congratulations on your 30th anniversary!!

Full metal alchemist x Kochikame
Ryo-san- Oh, kid you're an alchemist.
Ed- Yeah.

Ryo-san- Since you're an alchemist, you can make gold?
Ed- I can make it.
Ed- Alchemy is basically "Changing metal into a complete piece of gold and by using the same method onto people, you can link it t curing diseases and it's a key to immortality" so people thought and studied it.

Ryo-san- So you can make it, right?
Ed- It's against the law.
Ed- And the real reason for doing alchemy isn't all about making gold and it's all about discovering hoe humans and the world was created and going up the path of evolution. . . basically it's a study where spirits turn into souls and

Ryo-san- Wow, alchemy can make gold too. I want to see gold. It's my 30th anniversay.
Ed- Like I said, it's against the law.
Ed- It has nothing to do with your 30th anniversary. More like, listen to me damnit.
Al- Someone~! Police~!

Arakawa Hiromu's comment: Congratulations for your 30th anniversary! When I noticed it, in weekly shounen JUMP, Ryo-san was always there. And whenever I open JUMP, Ryo-san will always be there. . . The same time it makes me feel relaxed, I admire the vitality of Akimoto-sensei who can continue such a funny series for 30 years.

Eyeshield 21 x Kochikame
Nakagawa- For Deimon Devil Bats to concentrate more on their practicing

Nakagawa- With the Nakagawa Konzern, I created a special Deimon stadium for you.
Sena + Monta- Whoa?!!

Reiko- What happened all of a sudden, Kei-chan?
Nakagawa- Well, senpai is. . .

Ryo-san- Betting a million yen and if I make Deimon win it'll become 2 billion 50 million yen.
Ryo-san- Hmm not bad!

Ryo-san + Hiruma- You guys! Practice as if you were to die!!
Sena+Monta- Eeeee!! Weapons x 2?!
Nakagawa- Um, senpai. Just with construction I spent 500 billion by the way...

Comment from Inagaki Ichirou + Murata Yuusuke: (Inagaki): When I become an old man and when I open JUMP, my ideal vision is seeing "Kochikame" still in there! I'm just wondering how long Akimoto-sensei plans to live, but I don't think Ryo-san would care! (laughs)! I'll forever cheer you on!
(Murata): It's been 4 years since I started a series, but I feel the pain of weekly issues all the time. But, I'm shocked at your toughness to be able to deal with this for 30 years. In the harsh race of popularity in JUMP, you've been like a king who "continues to win". Akimoto-sensei and Ryo-san! I look forward to your invicible actions all the time!

shiroro note- T_T Sorry, I probably got the currency wrong. I get confused with Japanese currency. =_=;

Crayon Shin-chan x Kochikame
Ryo-san- Someone help me~
sign- This is the police department in front of Kameari park
sign- If your crotch notices this body, call 110 (XD lawlz)
Reiko- That's Ryo-chan's voice!! Some crime?!

Reiko- What's wrong?
Ryo-san- This lost kid is annoying.
Shin-chan- Why do you have a unibrow? Why don't you wear clothes? Why is your arm hair so dark? Is it because you have the DNA of Kayama Yuuzou?

Reiko- Oh. okay.
Shin-chan- !

Shin-chan- I'm a thief of love. Arrest me.
Reiko- Ryo-chan take this thing off...
Ryo-san- I leave the rest to you!!

Usui Yoshito's comment: When I first saw Ryo-san, it was when I was in high school. I was totally shocked!! What a powerful, what a dumb, and what a guy from down town!! After 30 years passing, his tension still hasn;t gone down and instead his tension is totally exploding!! Amazing! You're amazing, Ryo-san!! You're amazing, Akimoto-sensei!! Ahh, still, I want to go out with Reiko-san <3

Tenjou Tenge x Kochikame
Aya- Hah... impressive, you veteran...!!
Aya- Do you plan to take on our challenge?!

Reiko- ?
Aya- ... We lost...
Isuzu- N... Next, I'll try!!

Oh!Great's comment: Congratulations!! When I noticed it, I was a reader of JUMP, but by that time, "KochiKame" was already considered a long running work. Even if I've become a pro myself, I'm still astonished at the strength of your work still. Terrifying...
Now that you've come all the way here, next is 50th anniversary! Thinking it's actually possible is really scary...

Death Note x Kochikame
Ryo-san- What? An unknown multiple murderer who targets criminals?!
Ryo-san- I can't allow that! I'll arrest him with my skills and I'll gain a higher rank this way.

An hour later.
Ryo-san- There! I caught him! The criminal is Yagami Light! The weapon for murder is the Death Note which I'll confiscate!
Light- D...damn...

Reiko- Wow, Ryo-cahn~
Nakagawa- Senpai, when you actually try, you can do it! But, how did you know the criminal?
Light- W... Why
L- Did you know...

Ryo-san- I've been reading JUMP for 30 years, there's nothing in JUMP I don't know~
Nakagawa- Senpai, that's...
Reiko- Ryo-chan that's a little...
Light- Ughh I lost~~
sign- 30 years worth of JUMP.

Ooba Tsugumi + Obata Takeshi: (Ooba): Akimoto-sensei, congratulation on your 30 year anniversary of "KochiKame". Every week, there's some incident going on for 30 years. Your ideas are simply amazing. I will continue to look forward to all the incidents that occure around Ryo-san (incidents that Ryo-san makes?) all the time!
(Obata): Congratulations on your 30th anniversary for "KochiKame"! Since it's so great, it takes me a couple hours to notice how long it actually is... I will continue to look forward to Ryo-san's actions!

One Piece x Kochikame
Chopper- Usopp! Why do you draw on the sea gull mark of the marines?!
Usopp- Look carefuly. This is the Kankichi's eyebrows.
Nami- Hey! You aren't a person on a pirate's side!!
Luffy- It's okay. It's okay.
Ryo-san- Don't worry about it. Gahahaha
Zoro- Nah, inside that uniform, he's a pirate.

Oda Eiichirou's comment: When you're running a series in JUMP, there's a celebration for every 50 chapters you do and you get a trophy. When I attended the celebration for passing 50 chapters for the first time, "Kochikame" passed its 1150 chapters. I rubbed my eyes and looked at it again and "Kochikame" was 1150 chapters. Run! In this party hall, there's an alien here!! That's the time I noticed how impressive "Kochikame" was as an author. This time, 30th year of serialization!! As a reader, I'm happy. And as a fellow creator, with my admirance and pride, I congratuate you.

Hana yori dango x KochiKame
If Nakagawa-san ran in...
Nakagawa- Excuse me, I'll take the position of main character.

Creation!! F5

Tsukasa- Hey, you plan to mess?!
(>_> Damn I forgot that girl's name. . . that friend of Tsukushi's. XD) - Ah Nakagawa-san's so hot... he's an adult too...
Nakagawa- I'll arrest you.

Kamio Youko's comment- Congratulations for your 30th anniversary!! I really think I was glad being a manga artist to be able to leave a comment for such a big event for "KochiKame". It's so funny, helpful and sometimes I become emotional reading "KochiKame" and I still love it even today! I look forward in seeing Ryo-san and all the other characters spending their days! Good luck, Akimoto-sensei!

Naruto x Kochikame
Naruto- What do you mean there are no missions?!

Tsunade- Well, when I did a new summon last time, I summoned a very interesting creature.

Tsunade- And... He said he'll accept any mission for money and with a survival ability of a roach, he accomplishes his missions one by one like a monster.
Tsunade- And he completed all the missions there were.

Tsunade- So, I decided the next Hokage will be that demon! I'm having them make the Hokage cliff as well.
Naruto- What?! Who the hell is that?!
Tsunade- I don't really know his name... but his face is pretty rugged.

Naruto- If we make someone like Ryo-san from "KochiKame" as the Hokage
Naruto- This land will be a crisis!

Kishimoto Masashi's comment- In the weekly shounen JUMP magazine, you said "For a creator, the day of debut is like a birthday"... Compared to you who has 30 years as a creator, I'm like a kid who's only been a creator for only 7 years and just started elementary school. 30 years of creating! In the family called weekly shounen JUMP, you, the pillar who supports all the time with the eyes on an adult. Congratulations on your 30th year on "KochiKame", Akimoto Osamu-papa!

BLEACH x KochiKame
Ryo-san- Well...
Ryo-san- Next, I'll go...

Ryo-san- Bankai!

Ichigo- Wai.... wait up...
Ryo-san- I won't wait! Bankai!
Ichigo- No, that isn't a Bankai! That's a gun!
Ryo-san- It's not a gun! It's a bankai! It goes Bang!!
Ichigo- All the bankais I know don't go bang...

Kubo Tite's comment: When I first read "KochiKame" back in elementary, I didn't think I would be invited for the 30th year celebration book. Probably I don't understand how great it is to be able to draw this page. When I notice it, it will probably be 10 or 20 years later. At that time, I would like to read this book side by side with "KochiKame" that'll still be running then. Congratulations on your 30th year!!

Gintama x KochiKame
Reiko- Hmm
Ryo-san- Too bad
Nakagawa- It's not bad doinga trio with three people but

Gintoki- Yeah, a lot of our stuff overlaps. Like the director of our anime is the same too. It's not like we copied you.
Gintoki- What do you think, do you think we can last 30 years too?

Ryo-san- Nah, natural perm. You're not doing too bad. Like the way you suck. Also you should try getting hairyer. Connect your brows too.
Gintoki- Then as a seiyuu, I wish to change it to Rasal Ishii too. Or have him change his name to Rasal Sugita.
Kagura- I'll grow my boobs as big as Reiko-sis. I'll have Rasal massage it too.
Reiko- What do you mean "too"?! Don't say it as if I had my boobs massaged too!!
Nakagawa- Shinpachi-kun, tell Takamatsu director "Quit eating so much meat at your age and eat some vegetables! Are you a kid!"
Shinpachi- Why do I have a message to tell?! And it sounds more like a complain.

Sorachi- Do you think I look fine this way?!
Gintoki- You go and finish your drawing, you baldy!!

Sorachi Hideaki's comment: Akimoto-sensei, Ryo-san, congratulations on your 30th year of "Kochikame". Yesterday, in the radio show you were in, in response to the question "What are your plans now?", you responded "I'm going home to sketch. I finished up to page 17. For the pages due next month". At the same time I was on page 10 for sketching that was due tomorrow. Please let me eat your dead skin under your nail with soy sauce. I admire you from the bottom of my heart. Sensei and Ryo-san, you both please remain as the "Daddy of JUMP" forever.

Houshin Engi x KochiKame
Ryo-san- Nakagawa, praise me!!
Taikoubou- Hm... these guys are too much for me, so I think it is best for me to have directorate come!!

Fujisaki Ryuu's comment: For "Kochikame" to reach its 30th year, I congratulate you from my heart. Even if I say that, I think there's no way I would understand the weight of running a series for 30 years but, how is it? Oh no, but strangely I am happy to see such a celebrative thing happening to "KochiKame" that I've been fond of since my youth. I wish I can print this happiness to my comment here, but I can't so it turned out like this.

D.Gray-man x KochiKame
River + co: He's the new boss!!
River + co: He looks like he's not going to work as well!!

Hoshino Katsura's comment: Akimoto-sensei, congratulation for 30 years! After graduating high school, I entered the animation world but, in there, I worked on the anime of "KochiKame" and I've drawn Ryo-san and directorate a lot. At that time, I didn't expect myself to congratulate Akimoto-sensei and "KochiKame" for its 30th year. Since I have such a feeling, "KochiKame" is a manga that I'm very attached to. Please continue to remain in JUMP!! Congratulations!!

La idea es recopilar en este post todas estos cameos, o apariciones, como lo hecho con la imagen de naruto, a ver qué consigo. Toda imagen que tengáis o info será bienvenida XD
No era doraemon? xD

Bueno, a mi tambien me sorprendio, cuando en el salon de Irun me dejaron la Shonen Jumb del 3 de octubre y habia una historia de el xD

Kochikame, el policia que le encantan los fideos y es un mujeriego (y en cada capitulo, destroza un huevo de cosas xD)
Ostras, este es el policía que aparece en el Jump Ultimate Star?
xDDD
Ostras, curioso post! ^^

Yo también haré mi aportación XD

Aquí podréis encontrar uno de los tantos crossovers que se hicieron en conmemoración de los 30 años de Kochikame.
Este que os dejo es el de: kochikame x dragon ball:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3FMABEWU

En otro pc tengo más crossovers con más series, de cara al miércoles, si quereis subo más ^^.

Saludos!
Lo de Kochikame en Naruto es fake, aunque si que es cierto que suele salir en muchos mangas. Sin ir más lejos, hace un par de meses lo vi en un tomo de Nogami Neuro.
Interesante, hace años me encantaba ver la serie anime que emitian en el K33 (autonomica catalana XD )
Ahora lo estan echando en animax, y dejando de lado el horrible doblaje (y el opening en español que casi me hace perder el conocimiento de lo horrorosa que es, ,pero que la de love hina...) esta bastante bien y es graciosa.
Yo lo considero el "Mortadelo y Filemón" japonés XD
everon escribió:Interesante, hace años me encantaba ver la serie anime que emitian en el K33 (autonomica catalana XD )

xDDD Ya hace años que echan kochikame en el 3xl??? (como pasa el tiempo xD) ahora no hace mucho la estaban reponiendo los domingos en el k3 de la Tdt.
A mi es que me encantaba, algunos capítulos eran muy buenos y le acabas pillando cariño a los personajes xD

Dragonfan escribió:Lo de Kochikame en Naruto es fake, aunque si que es cierto que suele salir en muchos mangas. Sin ir más lejos, hace un par de meses lo vi en un tomo de Nogami Neuro.

Seguro que es fake xD? Dame pruebas, pruebas! xD.
No se, parece verdadero y más con todo el rollo de que es de la shonen jump y eso, no se xD

keiko_chan escribió:Ostras, curioso post! ^^

Yo también haré mi aportación

Aquí podréis encontrar uno de los tantos crossovers que se hicieron en conmemoración de los 30 años de Kochikame.
Este que os dejo es el de: kochikame x dragon ball:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3FMABEWU

En otro pc tengo más crossovers con más series, de cara al miércoles, si quereis subo más ^^.

Saludos!

Uohh, thanks por el aporte keiko-chan ^^
Si no te importa lo añado al post principal [360º]
tarxan escribió:Yo lo considero el "Mortadelo y Filemón" japonés XD

Ahí la has clavado!! [qmparto]

Personalmente creo, que es un manga muy con humor a la japonesa, supongo que por esto gusta tanto y es tan longevo.....

Todo tuyo LINKr2! ^^
Parece que lo de Kochikame no está en el tomo, al menos en el de Glénat, pero si en los scans de la revista XD.
A mi me encanta verlo cuando lo ponian en la TV-Canaria.
Dragonfan escribió:Parece que lo de Kochikame no está en el tomo, al menos en el de Glénat, pero si en los scans de la revista XD.

Seguramente saldría en el capítulo de esa shonen jump pero al editar el tomo lo quitaron, nose xD
---------

He encontrado ya muchos de los crossovers, algunos de ellos traducidos, he pedido permiso al traductor para postear las traducciones aquí (que estan en catalán, así que simplemente tendría que traducirlos yo al castellano), a ver qué me dice.
Además iré traduciendo (paulatinamente, ya aviso xD) las del inglés que están en el post principal junto a su imagen (ya veré si lo traduzco directamente sobre la imagen o si simplemente pongo la traducción debajo), la mayoría de crossovers son de una pag solo.

Todos los crossovers fueron publicados en el libro creado especialmente para la celebración del 30 aniversario, Chô Kochikame:

Imagen

Y aquí la portada de la revista del 30 aniversario (si os fijáis en la esquina derecha se anuncia el libro en questión xD):

Imagen

Y aquí el crossover One piece x Kochikame (Fansub: PiratasOp)

Imagen

Saludoss [bye]
buen hilo, espero ver las imagenes de los kameos xD
No querría joder el tema pero Golgo 13 entre tomos numerados (unos 150) y especiales autoconclusivos no numerados debe llevar unos 180-200 en total así que Kochikame es el manga con más tomos numerados pero no en total. Y, por cierto, longevo tampoco ya que Golgo 13 lleva desde 1968 publicándose ;)
unknown escribió:No querría joder el tema pero Golgo 13 entre tomos numerados (unos 150) y especiales autoconclusivos no numerados debe llevar unos 180-200 en total así que Kochikame es el manga con más tomos numerados pero no en total. Y, por cierto, longevo tampoco ya que Golgo 13 lleva desde 1968 publicándose ;)

A ver xD, es el manga más largo que nunca a dejado de editarse (es decir que cumple estos dos requisitos a la vez xD) que ha estado en continua publicación en la shonen jump desde el primer capítulo hasta el último (ya he puesto que tanto doraemon como Golgo 13 son más largas y tienen más años), pero kochikame desde el 1976 lleva 32 años publicándose semana tras semana (sin faltar ni una sola). Quizás no está del todo bien escrito, con lo de más longevo, me refiero a lo de que lleva más tiempo en publicación continua.
Y si aun así me estoy equivocando, y Golgo 13 se pública periódicamente y sin ninguna interrupción desde 1968, corregiré el post y así queda todo correcto ^^
Bueno, pues deciros que lo emiten en canalsur2 andalucia, sobre las 8-9 de la tarde, pero no estoy seguro de la hora. Quizas es un poco antes, o mas tarde, pero a esa hora mas o menos.

Tambien emiten otras series manga.
16 respuestas