[SNES] Pocketsnes V5

1. Changed the way SRAM works. The old versions of PocketSnes used a timer to check if SRAM had changed while the SNES emulator was running. If a change was detected the SRAM was saved straight away. This used to cause glitches in the framerate. SRAM is now saved when you enter the menu as long as you have SRAM saving set to automatic in the options menu.
2. Added options to allow you to switch MMU hack on or off. Default value is OFF, so you'll need to go into the options to enable it. You'll also need to restart the emulator in order for the MMU hack to be applied. REMEMBER to save global settings before restarting!
3. Added options to allow you to switch Craigx's RAM settings on or off. Default value is OFF, so you'll need to go into the options to enable it. You'll also need to restart the emulator in order for the RAM settings to be applied. REMEMBER to save global settings before restarting!
4. Fixed problems where data was not being saved to SD card correctly, I was missing a few calls to sync()
5. I've tidied up the installation directory abit. Most things used to be stored in the options sub directory and somethings were saved to the root installation directory, which was a bit of a mess. So I've now created the following 3 directories in order to make things more logical.

options (*.opt) - used to hold global and individual game settings
savestate (*.sv*) - used to hold save states for all games
sram (*.srm) - used to hold SRAM saves for all games

This means that you upgrade from Version 4 to Version 5 you will need to manually copy the savestates (*.sv*) out of the options directory and into the savestate directory in order for PocketSnes to recognise them. You will also have to move the SRAM files (*.srm) out of the root installation directory and into the sram directory.
6. Rom browser now only shows *.zip and *.smc files.

I've made quite a few changes to the menu code so hopefully I haven't broken anything. I've tested all of the functions and everything appears to work correctly but if you have any problems please let me know here on the board

Otra nueva versión del genial emulador de SNES

http://www.rogepost.com/n/3897268897

Probando ....
Yo aun no he probado este emulador de snes desde que empezaron sacando las versiones test. A ver si acabo con los exámentes de una vez. Lo que está claro esque la gp2x está en buena forma.
1 respuesta