Interview with Chris Lewis

EN Xboxyde vienen una entrevista con Chris Lewis cuyo puesto es the European MS vice president for Xbox.

Como mi ingles no es muy bueno no me atrevo a hacer una traduccion, ya que puede ser que ponga cosas que no son verdad, por lo que pongo el enlace directo y si alguien con mejor ingles puede traducirlo o hacer un resumen muchos lo agradeceremos, porque me parece que es basntante interesante las pregunta que le hacen/

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_1879_en.html
Q: Playstation 2 is much better than Xbox when it comes to racing wheels. Will Xbox 360 support true force feedback?

A: We haven't announced anything yet, and our partners haven't announced anything yet. But you can certainly expect something like this coming in the near future.

Vaya mierda de respuesta hombre [uzi]

Q: There has a been a lot of negative talk from for example Team Ninja about the space on the disc. Will we see games that span other two or even more discs?

A: There are one or two publishers that want to write enormous and immersive games with very very detailed graphics. I think these guys will always start to move to the extremities of what's available from the technology. But generally speaking all of the publishers I talked to are really happy that they a have fantastic opportunity, a very broad canvas available to write the games they really want to develop. And they don't feel constrained by Xbox or Xbox 360 in that area.

Balones fuera, jus jus.
Q: Playstation 2 is much better than Xbox when it comes to racing wheels. Will Xbox 360 support true force feedback?

A: We haven't announced anything yet, and our partners haven't announced anything yet. But you can certainly expect something like this coming in the near future.

Es lo que mas me gusta de M$, todas sus respuestas son ambigüas y abiertas a cualquier interpretacion... [poraki] [poraki] [poraki]
2 respuestas