PAL Sega Mega CD - SPine Cards

Hello there. If you are interested in the PAL Sega Mega CD then you should check out this site: http://www.sega-mega-cd-library.co.uk/

It has been made by my friend Chris. Both of us are interested in the Spine Cards that are not on the site. These are Spine Cards for:

Amazing Spiderman VS Kingpin
Animals
Battlecorps
Beast II
Bill Walsh College Football
Corpse Killer
Dracula Unleashed
Dragon's Lair
Dungeon Explorer
Earthworm Jim Special Edition
ESPN Baseball Tonight
Eye of the Beholder - Advanced DUngeons and Dragons
Fatal FUry Special
Flink
FOrmula One Beyond the Limit
Lethal Enforcers II - Gun Fighters
Mickey Mania
Microcosm
Power Rangers
Mortal Kombat
NBA Jam
Night Trap
Night Trap FRENCH
Night Trap 32X
Novastorm
Pitfall
Samurai SHodown
Sensible Soccer
Smurfs
Space Adventure
World Cup 94
WWF Rage in a Cage

Some may not exist but i know for a fact that some do. Sorry i do not speak Spanish very well at all. If any of you have any of these scans or can at least confirm they exist then please feel free to let me know or send a scan of the Spine Card to

sega.gary@gmail.com

Thanks

GARY
que es una spine card de esas ?

what the fuck is a spine card?
Es un rectangulo de carton que llevaban los juegos de mega cd en el lateral, con el nombre del juego y una imagen al estilo de la caratula, el objetivo era que al estar expuestos en la tienda, uno al lado del otro, fueran facilmente reconocibles viendo solo el lateral.

Con los juegos de neo geo cd tambien usaron esta tecnica.
Hi garyfoo182,
I have Samurai Shodown for mega cd with spine. I have no problem to send to you an scan of this, but it´s a little crease. If it isn´t a problem, I will send this scan to you.
If you want I can also send cover and back cover of the game.

PD: Great page ;)
That would be AMAZING if you could. My email is sega.gary@gmail.com
Give your name in full so Chris can let the wolrd know it was you who provided him with the scan.
Thanks

GARY
It´s OK!
In a few minutes I will send to you an scan of spine, cover, back cover and CD.
Thanks dude. The scan is amazing. Anyone else wanna try and top Samurai Shodown? Hehe.

GAZ
k joio el malore, tene el samurai no me acordaba de eso, es la 1º vez en mi vida que veo ese juego

yo de mega cd pal solo conservo el Snacther
pues sip. lo tenu ^^. Lo pille por 3 € y la verdad es que no se le ve mucho por ahi :s
Wow. Had a quick response even though this only went up last nite. So far i have been sent Samurai Shodown and Spiderman VS Kingpin spine cards. Thanks everyone. Keep them coming.

Check Chris's Site for updates at:

http://www.sega-mega-cd-library.co.uk/

Thanks

GARY
garyfoo182 escribió:Wow. Had a quick response even though this only went up last nite. So far i have been sent Samurai Shodown and Spiderman VS Kingpin spine cards. Thanks everyone. Keep them coming.

Hi
I've no spine cards to send you, but I just want to thank you for this great page, 'cause I was looking for some of this covers and I have at last find them

Thank you very much
garyfoo escribió:Wow. Had a quick response even though this only went up last nite. So far i have been sent Samurai Shodown and Spiderman VS Kingpin spine cards. Thanks everyone. Keep them coming.
pues anda ya que un envio desde los uk si que debe costar un huevo. vengo de enviar un juego a suisa y ya me ha costado 12 euros!!! [agggtt]
11 respuestas