Primera imagen de PS3 y datos

Una imagen, esta bastante bien:
Imagen

Y datos:

PS2NFO.com escribió:The PS3 will ship in March, 2006 in Japan (earlier than what a lot of people thought before) and there will be 2 versions of PS3, but only the first version will be shipped next March, (at a price range of $299-399) with a read only Blue-Ray, and as mentioned a 120 GB hard disk capacity. The second version of PS3 will ship some months later, ($399-599) with a writer Blue-Ray, a 400 GB hard disk, for the main purpose of recording TV digital programs. Specs and additional info:

* 1 CELL running at 4 GHZ, providing 256 GFLOPS power (1 PPE, L1 cache 32 KB, L2 cache 512 KB, and 8 SPE each one having 256 KB).
* There is 2 I/O (input/output) on CELL, to communicate with other parts of the console, the first I/O of the CELL has the main purpose to communicate with the unified shared (between the CELL and the GPU) XDR Ram memory (from RAMBUS) at a 50 GB/s bandwidth (4 * 64 MB = 256 MB of memory)
* The second I/O is called FlexIO (flexible input/output) and this allow the CELL to communicate with the next generation NVIDIA GPU at a 76.8 GB/s bandwidth (this GPU with 190 million transistors will run at a 600 MHZ, with a 32 rendering pipelines, associated with 16 MB of Toshiba Embedded DRAM of 256 GB/s bandwidth). The CELL will help the GPU in creating advanced physics for particle effects.
* Retro compatibility with PS1 (emulated by the CELL) and PS2 (emulated by the CELL)
* A Hard Disk of 160 GB, Ethernet port (no modem this time), wireless, USB2 port, and a flash stick memory duo-pro support.
* The controllers will not so much differ from those of PS2, with the main difference that they will be WIRELESS, and with better analog buttons and more varied vibration effects.
* If the first CELL IBM produced prototypes are using 90 nanometer technology, the first SDKs containing the CELL that developers will receive after 2 months will be produced with this technology, but the CELLs that will be used on PS3 (and later SDKs) will be produced with the 65 nanometer technology, allowing sony to decrease the costs of PS3, and to tackle the problems of HEAT.

Release dates of the PS3 in USA and Europe haven’t been determined yet by $ony, but it's believed that the PS3 will ship between July and October 2006 in USA and in late 2006 in Europe.
A mi me parece fea como un horror, pero bueno, mientras tenga buenos juegos como si tiene forma de fregona.
Fake como una casa, si fuera la original tendriamos fotos del e3 siendo esta presentada xD

(Y si al final es asi es HORRIBLE)
Es mas fea que pegarle a un padre con un calcetin sudao [carcajad]
Supongo que será fake, pq mira que es fea la jodía, aunque sea lo de menos vamos...
dios si esto no es fake no me gusta para nada.
las specs son inferiores a la x360 en todo o casi todo ( no m fijao a fondo)
y ese mando, es HORRIBLE, [buaaj] por dios, como esto no sea un fake, sony me acabas de vender una X360 ZzzZZ
hay un reproductor de DVD igualito... poco original es la gente.

hace 7 min ha comenzado la conferencia de sony, pronto sabremos algo.
Esperemos que esa no sea la consola ni sus especs Oooh
si esa es la version final de la consola esteticamente como por caracteristicas, ke kereis ke os diga, me esperaba algo mas, eso si, si no dista mucho de esa, los juegos de la next gen, no van a distar mucho de calidad entre si, asi ke realmente veremos como nos miman las compañias para comprar una u otra plataforma (precios, juegos, exclusividades, etc...), aun a expensas de lo ke ofrezca tb revolution ^^U.

Atte
Evil Vega
Aqui teneis las autenticas

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
fake (vease el otro hilo)

demasiado look de video para una consola. una cosa es que su aspecto sea asumible para el entorno salon y otra cosa es que no destaque. XD

las consolas tienen complejo de guindas, asi que tienen que destacar [boma]

saludos cordiales.
Pues esperad a ver el mando ke os vais a descojonar, espero ke hayan mandos no oficiales decentes.
13 respuestas