como ripear una imagen echa con dvd drecrypter

tengo la imagen echa con el dvd decrypter del juego champions of norrath y necesito poder modificarla para que entre en un dvd ya que este juego ocupa cerca de los 8 gigas. si me decis que programa puedo utilizar o que es lo que puedo hacer os daria las gracias

Un saludo

Sucio
Aki te posteo el tutorial de MikeByu en ingles. Es muy facil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Put the Champions of Norrath DVD into your cd/DVD drive. You will then pull up the program DVD Decryptor. It should find the disc okay, if not select the drive you put it in and you should be set. You will then specify where you would like the .iso file to be created. This program will rip everything, all 8gigs (an approx number) Press the little green play looking button and off you go. This will take some time depending on your CPU. When done check to see if file is there and is around 8gig.

2. Now you have the full game on your PC in a neat little package. UltraIso is the next program that will EXTRACT the files from that .iso to another file on your PC. Open UltraIso and then on the bottom of the split screen find the .iso you created with DVD Decryptor and double click it to add it to the split screen above. You should see a bunch of files appear on the split screen above. Once added you will select all the files, right click on them and click "extract to". At this point I recommend, only for convience, that you put it in a file called c:\all or d:\all or whatever your drive is called, put it in a folder easy to find and the ALL tells you that it has the full disk in there, plus if you use the .bat files you will need to make this file. The .bat files are setup to reconize it from an "ALL" directory. Click okay to the directory you are putting it in and sit back and relax, it takes a little while, about 10 min an a *4 2.6 gig with 512K.

3. All of the files should be in the new ALL directory. Yes even the ones from the second layer like nas.gob, battle1.tex, ect. This is where the .bat files come in REAL handy. The .bat files are labled 1 and 2 to represent discs 1 and 2 respectively. What these files do is instead of you spending an hour or two dropping the individual files in proper order in the CD/DVD Generator, these .bat files do it for you. BUT!!!!!!!! you must change the .bat files by right clicking on them and selecting edit. Why? Well because the .bat files are set to the defult of drive D: (i think it's D) and not to your drive which may be any letter, like c:. So how do you replace it? Easy. Very easy. If you have Windows XP the file edit is done in Notepad. You simply select "edit" from the file menus in Notepad and select "replace". You will then tell it to replace all D: with C: or whatever letter your disk drive is. Again this is why its is just better to but the extract from UltraIso into a file a step away from the drive you are using like C:\ALL Because if you didn't do that then you have to replace more than just the drive in the .bat file, you have to tell it where you put the file and make sure it all makes sense and it's just as much a headache as dropping them one by one. You can also do this in MS Word. I hope that made sense.
Once that is settled click on the .bat files one at a time. This puts all the files that are needed for disk 1 in a file called disk 1 on your hard drive, and .bat #2 puts all the files needed for disc 2 into a file called disc 2. Very nice, very convienent, BIG time saver.

4. Almost there. Open CD/DVD Generator. Create a new project. Then select DVD-ROM master disk. NOT THE DUAL. From here you will make Disc 1 of Champions of Norrah. Click on Volume and for disc name type in SLUS 20565(this should be correct for all Champion of Norrath DVD's, but to make sure check your original DVD and on the DVD above the DVD ROM logo it will show the disc name) also make sure that "Licensed Area" is set to America, now go back to directory. Go to where you put Disk 1 from the .bat file and open it and see all the pretty files and folders. Now drag them one by one in this order SYSTEM.CNF, SLUS_205.65, NTGUI2.ELF, CONF, DATA, DATA2, MODULES, MODULES2, NETGUI, NGC, and BG I do not really know why this is important. I have read that this is smallest to largest and has to do with how the disc was originally put together, but I could be wrong. I would make a folder on your desktop called finalnorrath or whatever where you can have easy access to these files. Once you have done this click on the record button. Name your file something simple like champs or norrath, whatever just keep it sweet and simple, this should go into the folder you just created on your desktop. (Now I know the record button shows a CD and the program is looking I think for a CD Drive, but do not be fooled, you do not need a DVD yet and we are just preparing the files for images that will become a single .iso file) Okay this is where this program becomes a PAIN for some users. It will give you about two error messages and then pop up a new window. This is okay for most of us, because you will just click on file, export image, select the file you just named and then BOOM! the program starts its magic and creates a bunch of files that lead us to our next step. If you don't see the magic than I am truly sorry. I have heard there are issues with some peoples computers. I think by pulling them off the hard drive instead of a cd/dvd rom drive may help this problem, which is what we have been doing.

5. Last step. Once the files for the first disk are done go to a dos command prompt and go to the directory in which you put the files, probabley c:\documents and settings\(your name)\desktop\(your folder you created)from this directory you will type copy /b champs.000 + champs.001 + champs.002 + champs.003 + champs.004 disk1.iso BUT FIRST --->
okay now listen up "champs" is what I named my file when I used the CD/DVD Generator, you know when you push record and it tells you to name it, you will subsitute where I wrote "champs", to whatever you named your file. (Example copy /b yourfile.000 + yourfile.001...) The last part "disk1.iso" is what the final file will be called, but you can name it what you like. This command is creating an single beautiful .iso out of the images created from CD/DVD Generator. Now open up your DVD burning program and select the new image file from whatever menu you have and select the new .iso, which in my case was the disk1.iso. This file contain all needed info in its proper state for the first disk. The iso will explode onto the DVD when you record it with all the needed files from the Champsions of Norrath original disk. Erase all files except the new .iso from the desktop folder and Repeat this process (steps 4 and 5) for disc 2 you do this to make a clean slate for disc 2 and you can keep the new .iso for backup if needed. BUT I recommend trying disk 1 first to see if all worked out in your PS2.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aki te adjunto los bat necesarios para hacer el ripeo:

Adjuntos

y pa los que no sabemos ingles?
2 respuestas