Es posible backupear Halo??

Bueno, acabo de leer un post de un foro en que dice que uno intento backupear Halo con el Nero.. Leer eso...interesante!!

**OK...I need someone with a DVD Writer to do this & let us know if it actually plays!
Oh man... I just ripped an Xbox game.
First off, I installed 5.5.4.0... damn near crapped my pants when it read DOA3 as a 4.5gb file instead of a 13mb file like everyone else was getting with other proggies. But when I tried to rip it, Nero crrashed hard. So I installed Nero 5.5.5.1 on top of 5.5.4.0 & that reported the size of the dvd at 13mb again.

So, before I kicked the crap out of my pc, I tried installing 5.5.4.0 on top of 5.5.5.1... read the 4.5gb, ripped PGR to the hard-drive... used another program called WinISO to read the image file to see if it was actually valid. The program said 'The image file has multiple tracks or sessions. WINISO DOES NOT support editing it!' So I guess it's a valid file.

Ok, enough rambling... Here is what to do in Nero 5.5.4.0:
1. Go to 'Recorder' -> 'Choose Recorder'.
2. Select 'Image Recorder' & click OK.
3. Go to File, New & select 'CD-ROM(UDF/ISO)'.
4. Click 'Label' & give the name of the dvd as seen in Windows Explorer in the 'Volume Label' field.
**Project Gotham Racing has : 'SEP13011042072' as the vol label
5. Click 'New'
6. Click the 'New Compilation' Dialog (The Icon says 'Opens the CD Copy dialog' when you mouse over it.)
7. Under 'Image', Uncheck 'Delete Image after CD Copy'
8. Under 'Copy Options' uncheck 'On the fly'
9. Under Read options Check 'Ignore illegal TOC' & 'ignore read errors' & 'Continue Copying'... the rest should be unchecked.
...When ripping to an image, the program will look like it freezes up, but is actually ripping. On my 8x DVD-Rom, it took 10 to 12 minutes to rip.

This is the hardware/Software I use:
1. Nero 5.5.4.0
2. Windows XP
3. Toshiba 8x DVD-ROM

--------------------

La imagen fue creada, pro ahora falta alguien que tenga un DVD recorder para grabarla XDXD...

:O:O:O
Jejeje..parece ser que el chico este ripeo un DUMMY FILE, ya que a la hora de comprimirlo, paso de 4.5GB a 11MB...jajaja..parece ser que el sistema de proteccion de los DVD es parecido a los de la DreamCast.

Os contare mas mientras vaya leyendo los posts..XD
Si quereis enteraros de todo el embrollo, pegar un vistazo aqui...igual teneis alguna idea interesante para ayudar a los chavales.

http://www.copyxbox.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000062
Vamos tios!!! Curraz curraz
Que en breve nos sacais un chip XD
3 respuestas