Unexplored: Unlocked Edition

Nuevo Rogelite anunciado para Switch:
Imagen
Con elementos rogelike y con mazmorras creadas proceduralmente. Saldrá para está primavera en la híbrida de Nintendo.
https://youtu.be/Qq488kq_Szo

Imagenes:
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Información:
Release: Spring 2018
About the game
Descend into the depths of the Dungeon of Doom and complete your quest: steal the Amulet of Yendor from the fearsome dragon and make it out alive. Unexplored is the roguelite that feels like a roguelike. An accessible yet challenging action RPG that has won praise for its revolutionary level generation tech. Explore dangerous dungeons, forge magical items, solve mysterious puzzles and battle hundreds of foes.
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition includes the main game and its three DLC packs: Mithril Run, Ripley Run, and The Dark Ritual.
Key Features
• Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same
• Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses
• Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
• Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options
• Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run
• 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer • Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action
• Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible
• Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps
• The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery

Fuente
Web oficial

Salu2!
Por lo que se ve en el tráiler, me ha gustado bastante. No se si caerá el día 1 (depende del precio) pero seguramente termine cayendo.

Un saludo. [beer]
Artísticamente es muy bonito la verdad.
@pr0styl3 Si sale baratillo seguramente termine cayendo.
@AdrianEOL A mi me ha recordado bastante al Patapon. XD

Salu2!
No se ven las imágenes desde el móvil
Buenas acabo de pillarmelo de oferta en la eshop pero me pasa una cosa muy rara, no se si será normal y esque cuando empiezo la partida en cualquier Dungeon a la que doy 10 pasos me pone "New Dungeon floor generated And waiting for you" y así cada 10, 15 segundos. Es un poco cansino porque se queda como congelado el juego hasta que desaparece el mensaje. A alguno más le pasa ? Gracias
dante686 escribió:Buenas acabo de pillarmelo de oferta en la eshop pero me pasa una cosa muy rara, no se si será normal y esque cuando empiezo la partida en cualquier Dungeon a la que doy 10 pasos me pone "New Dungeon floor generated And waiting for you" y así cada 10, 15 segundos. Es un poco cansino porque se queda como congelado el juego hasta que desaparece el mensaje. A alguno más le pasa ? Gracias

Pues justo me pasa lo mismo, esperemos que lo arreglen por que es una jodienda.
6 respuestas