Submerged

Bueno, pues por lo visto ya hay fecha de salida.

PC (Steam) - 4 de agosto
PS4 - 5 de agosto
Xbox One - 7 de agosto

Submerged FAQ

Platforms:

What platforms can I play Submerged on?

Xbox One
PlayStation 4
PC

Where can i purchase a copy of Submerged?

Submerged is a digital only product, it can be purchased from the following digital stores.

XBOX Live Marketplace
PSN Store
Steam Store
Humble Store

Hey, what about the mobile version? When is that coming out?

Although we originally intended to release Submerged on all platforms simultaneously, it became apparent that as a small independent team we just didn't have the bandwidth to develop for PC, and Console and Mobile at the same time. So we have delayed the mobile version of submerged until after the Console and PC release to give us some dedicated time to tune the controls and graphics for touch screen devices.
Languages:

What Languages is Submerged localized into?

English
French
Italian
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Brazilian Portuguese
Russian
Turkish
Japanese
Korean
Traditional Chinese
Simplified Chinese

PC Technical Specifications:

What are the Minimum PC Specifications?

Windows 7 64Bit
Dual Core 2.0+ GHz
4GB Ram
GeForce 9800GTX or ATI Radeon HD 4770
DirectX 10
3GB Disk Space

What are the Recommended PC Specifications?

Windows 7 64bit
Intel i5 2.5 GHz
8GB Ram
GeForce GTX 760 or Equivalent card
DirectX 11
3GB Disk Space
Technical Support:

What should I do if I experience technical difficulties?

If you are experiencing any technical issues with Submerged, please click the red “Support” tab on the right side of this page to send us a Support Request.

Game Hints and Tips

Your goal in Submerged is to explore the city in your boat, find and then climb the tall buildings that have a supply crate at the top of them.

Keep an eye out for red flowers, as these are usually a guide to something interesting in the world.

Use your telescope to look around – it will help you discover new things. Especially good to use when you are up high.

Don’t forget your map! Everything you have discovered and everywhere you have been is displayed on your map. Important buildings are marked in red.

Your Journal is where you store all of the pictures you discover. Check it out every now and then to piece together your story and the story of the city, as well as review the landmarks and creatures you have found.

Seek out the Propeller Upgrades. Each one of the upgrades you find will increase the duration of the boat boost – very useful for exploring!

Finished the game but want to keep exploring and gathering? Choose the “Explore” option from the front end, and you’ll be returned to the city with your progress intact.
Se ve un tanto chusquero, no?
3 respuestas