› Foros › Retro y descatalogado › Arcade y emulación
" 2.5.0 “Twenty years ago today…” (2021-10-09)
- Added support for Grim Fandango.
- Added support for The Longest Journey.
- Added support for Myst 3: Exile.
- Added support for Little Big Adventure.
- Added support for Red Comrades 1: Save the Galaxy.
- Added support for Red Comrades 2: For the Great Justice.
- Added support for Transylvania.
- Added support for Crimson Crown.
- Added support for OO-Topos.
- Added support for Glulx interactive fiction games.
- Added support for Lure of the Temptress Konami release.
- Added support for Private Eye.
- Added support for Spanish Blue Force.
- Added support for Spanish Ringworld.
- Added support for Spanish Amazon: Guardians of Eden.
- Added support for AGS Games versions 2.5+.
- Added support for Nightlong: Union City Conspiracy.
- Added support for The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time.
- Added support for Crusader: No Remorse.
- Added support for L-ZONE.
- Added support for Spaceship Warlock.
- The Nintendo DS port got a major rewrite.
- Switched ScummVM GUI output to UTF-32.
- Updated the Roland MT-32 emulation code to the Munt project’s mt32emu 2.5.1.
- Updated Dropbox Cloud Storage to use the new Dropbox OAuth workflow.
- Major extension to the number of supported graphics scalers.
- Display path to scummvm configuration file in GUI -> Options -> Paths.
- Added new optional dependency, giflib >= 5.0.0. Used by some version of LBA.
- Added HiDPI support to the ScummVM GUI.
- Added command line option --window-size for specifying ScummVM window size,
- applicable only to the OpenGL renderer.
- Fixed switching to the default graphics mode. This was sometimes not applied
- until restarting ScummVM or starting a game.
- ScummVM GUI has been fully translated into Korean and Japanese.
- Added GUI option for enabling and disabling the Discord RPC integration.
- Added support for Mystery House French translation.
- Added support for several game variants.
- Added support for Russian versions. Input now works.
- Added support for the Japanese PC-98 version of Elvira 1.
- Added option to use Text To Speech for Soltys.
- Added option to use Text To Speech for Sfinx.
- Added detection for Future Wars CD version with French translation patch.
- Added detection for Italian Amiga Operation Stealth.
- Fixed crash before entering secret base.
- Fixed space missing in verb line.
- Fixed vertically overflowing message boxes.
- Rendering fixes for Russian fan translation.
- Fixed savegame issues with several subengines.
- Fixed memory overrun in Level9 game detector.
- Added detections for 2020 IF Comp games.
- Enabled Glulx sub-engine.
- Added support for Bargon Attack Russian translation.
- Added support for Woodruff Russian translation.
- Fixed Return to Launcher from The Griffon Legend.
- Added option to use Text To Speech in The Griffon Legend
- Added support for Brazillian Portuguese Grim Fandango.
- Added support for the Japanese Sega-CD version of Eye of the Beholder.
- Added support for the Hebrew fan translation of Legend of Kyrandia.
- Added support for the Hebrew fan translation of Legend of Kyrandia 2.
- Added support for the Simplified Chinese version of Legend of Kyrandia 3.
- Added support for the playable demo of Lands of Lore.
- Fixed fire animation in first room when loading saves.
- Fixed AdLib support.
- Fixed MT-32 support.
- Added support for DVD/GOG.com release.
- Added support for German Amiga floppy release.
- Added support for ITE GOG Mac CD v1.1.
- Added support for ITE PC-98 Japanese.
- Added RGB rendering mode (16/32bpp) for SCI0 - SCI1.1 games, which addresses palette
- issues in screen transitions and avoids mode changes when playing Mac QuickTime videos.
- Added custom palette mods for SQ3 and LSL2 from the FreeSCI project. When enabled, the mods improve the visuals
- in these two games.
- Added support for Macintosh version of Gabriel Knight 1.
- Added support for CD-Audio version of Mixed-Up Mother Goose.
- Added support for Korean fan translations from the scummkor project: Castle of Dr. Brain,
- EcoQuest 1, Gabriel Knight 1, King’s Quest 1, 5, and 6, Laura Bow 2, and Space Quest 4.
- Added support for Space Quest 4 Update 1.3 by New Rising Sun.
- Added support for French LSL1VGA.
- Added support for Hebrew QFG1VGA.
- Added support for Hebrew GK1.
- Added support for Russian Longbow.
- Added support for Russian LSL6.
- Added support for alternate Russian LSL7.
- Added support for alternate Polish LSL7 including files packaged with InstallShield.
- Added support for alternate Russian SQ5.
- Added support for alternate Russian Torin’s Passage.
- Added support for fan game Soulshade Asylum.
- SCI1.1 views are now scaled accurately.
- Fixed sounds not stopping or restarting correctly.
- Fixed sound issues when restoring SCI0 games.
- Fixed corruption when “Prefer digital sound effects” was disabled in SCI1 games.
- Space Quest 4 CD sound effects now match the selected platform.
- Added option to enable Windows cursors in CD versions of King’s Quest 5 and Space Quest 4.
- Fixed “Girl In The Tower” song not playing at the end of King’s Quest 6 CD.
- Fixed King’s Quest 5 Amiga beach error that prevented completing the game.
- Fixed over 30 script bugs in GK1, HOYLE4, KQ1DEMO, KQ5, KQ6, KQ7, LB1,
- LSL3, PEPPER, PQ3, QFG3, SQ1, SQ4, and SQ6.
- Unlocked JANE easter egg in Gabriel Knight 1.
- Fixed Chinese, Japanese and Korean text display for The Dig and for The Curse of Monkey Island. These fixes
- also include some improvements to the common text display (mainly the formatting of wrapped texts).
- Fixed display of Chinese, Japanese and Korean pause and restart dialogs.
- Added support for numerous Korean translations from scummkor project.
- Added support for Russobit-M versions of Pajama2 and SpyOzone.
- Fixed speech playback in Akella version of COMI.
- Added support for Discord and Humble Bundle versions of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.
- Added smooth scrolling for FM-TOWNS versions of games.
- Added optional trimming to 200 pixels for some FM-TOWNS games, so aspect-ratio correction is possible.
- Fixed audio distortion in Loom for PC-Engine.
- Added support for the high resolution font and cursor in the 16-color Macintosh version of Loom.
- Added support for Japanese Mac version of The Dig.
- Added partial support for the high resolution fonts and cursor in the
- 16-color Macintosh version of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- Fixed missing instruments in the m68k Mac versions of Monkey Island 2
- and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.
- Added “Macintosh b/w” render mode for the 16-color Macintosh versions of
- Loom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- Enabled difficulty selection in the version of Monkey Island 2 that was
- included on the LucasArts Mac CD Game Pack II compilation. (It had been
- disabled along with the copy protection.)
- Repaired clumsy crack in Maniac Mansion (enhanced)'s keypad script.
- This means that the GOG and Steam versions will no longer accept incorrect
- numbers, e.g. for Edna’s phone number. (Why are they selling a cracked
- version anyway?!)
- Added support for Low quality music in Macintosh version of Loom.
- Improved Digital iMUSE accuracy for Full Throttle and The Curse of Monkey Island. These improvements also fix several audio related bugs for both games.
- Fixed a very old regression in the walk code for Full Throttle which softlocked the game.
- Improved the accuracy of the walk code for The Dig and The Curse of Monkey Island.
- Fixed a bug in The Curse of Monkey Island which prevented, during the cannon minigame in Part 1, the destruction of one of the three destroyable turrets in the fort.
- Added animated cigar smoke to the close-up of captain Smirk in the CD
- version of Monkey Island 1. It was present in earlier versions.
- Restored some missing Lemonhead lines in the English, Italian, German and Spanish CD
- versions as well as the English Macintosh, FM-Towns and Sega CD versions
- of Monkey Island 1.
- Made the clock tower in Monkey Island 1 behave the same in the CD version
- as in earlier versions, i.e. after examining it you have to leave the
- room and come back again for its description to change.
- Enabled the Return to Launcher feature.
- Fixed crashes when asking bots what I should do.
- Added support for uninstalled floppy version.
- Added support for Hungarian translation.
- Added Italian translation for part 1.
- Made the extracted version working.
- Fixed crash when selecting Croatian language.
- Ultima 4: Added several debugger commands.
- Ultima 4: Allow Enter key to exit ZStats display.
- Ultima 8: Fixed several animation bugs for events and objects.
- Ultima 8: Restored original text for the Spell of Resurrection book.
- Fixed occasional border corruption during fights.
- Improvements to cutscenes to better match the original games.
- Fixes for character selection, deselection, and dismissing to better match original.
- Added support for Russian version.
- Added native system file browser feature.
- Re-activated nuked OPL Adlib driver.
- Fixed crashes or rendering issues with the Blazing Dragons, Duckman and
- Full Pipe games.
- Fixed using arrow keys on physical keyboard in iOS 15.
- Fixed rotating the device while ScummVM is inactive.
- Added support for upside down portrait orientation.
- Added support for Dark Mode.
- Use OpenGL renderer by default, providing better support for HiDPI displays.
- Added native system file browser feature.
- Added Cloud feature.
- Re-activate nuked OPL Adlib driver.
- Added CAMD MIDI driver support.
- Use OpenGL renderer by default, providing better support for HiDPI displays."[/color]
Snowbro escribió:Interesante no conozco mucho de aventuras gráficas y este tipo de juegos pero es una buena oportunidad, por cierto veo que ya es compatible con Little Big Adventure y Crusader: No Remorse que son de otro genero, saben cuales otros juegos soportados por esta aplicación no son aventuras gráficas?
gordon81 escribió:Muchas gracias @DJ Deu por reportar la traducción de Sanitarium, es una gran noticia que estén dando soporte a ese engine, sobre todo porque la única forma de jugarlo bien es a través de Steam, la versión de dotemu que tiene aplicado un bilinear grotesco y que impide que lo juegue de forma cómoda.
Otro tema es que se animen y compilen el core para retroarch, ardo en deseos que hagan esto de una vez y actualicen, pero habrá que esperar.