Rumores sobre el futuro de King of Fighter

Bueno pues en los foros de gamefaqs ha aparecido un personaje que supuestamente tiene contactos con playmore, y explica detalladamente que nos deporta el futuro de la (para mi) mejor saga de juegos de lucha 2d... [sati]

El post completo aqui , y aqui os pongo lo mas importante resumido

*The saga will indeed be called “Dragon Spirit Saga.? And will continue with the 2001 storyline.

*”The Dragon Spirit Saga?will run in three chapters (2004-2006) and will be really indepth.

*The story will (and I say WILL) revolve around Bao’s secret and Kensou’s hidden power.

***This is the storyline of the Dragon Spirit Saga. Long and Misty make a deadly alliance. After Ingiz died in 2001, Misty and other NESTS agents like Angel and K?999 have no place to go. As for Long, he now knows Kensou is the bearer of the Dragon Spirit. He strikes a deal with the Ex-NESTS Agents to build a energy draining contraption to not only capture Kensou, but drain his powers, which will automatically be transferred to Long. Meanwhile?br>
***There will be many new characters; 3-4 characters are already completed. Some of them are old enemies that were from Athena/Psycho Soldier games, such as the monsters or some such, look at the old school psycho soldier art and you’ll have a clue. They were humiliated by Athena and they make a deal with Long to help them take down the Psycho Soldiers. Damn, talk about Playmore saying the saga will be more indepth. Taking enemies from old game and put them in the King of Fighters.

***Speaking of other character, there will be characters from Art of Fighting and Fatal Fury that will return and appear playable. One of the known candidates is Rick Strowd and Billy Kane. The Playmore employee also stated that Eiji Kisagari will possibly make a return to the King of Fighters after a 7 year absence.

*The fighting engine will return to the three on three fighting format and lose the strikers. However, Playmore added a new kind of combo system and based on the rumor, it will be like a cross between the SFA custom combo system and the Marvel/Capcom button mashing air combo system. Uh, okay.

This year “The Art of Fighting Team?will not have a joke storyline or ending. This time around they will be thoroughly involved in the Dragon Spirit Saga.

*Speaking of Ryuuko no Ken Team, KOF 2004 SENSEI TAKUMA SAKAZAKI MARKS HIS LAST YEAR OF COMPETITION AND WILL OFFICALLY RETIRE FROM THE KING OF FIGHTERS.

*Kim’s psychotic rival, Jhun Hoon will officially return to the KoF. He has fully recovered from his injury after running into a car. Jhun is even more pissed. Jhun will officially be in a new team that will rival Kim’s team. In addition, he will have more involvement with Athena Asamiya, er…I mean the Psycho Soldiers team. [this will officially piss off Kensou fans]. Jhun has one new confirmed move which is like a punch/throwing/counter move. While injured, Jhun mastered some hand techniques, which will come in handy, or not, in his arsenal. Jhun returns because Playmore wanted Jhun back and were kind of upset that Jhun didn’t get the benefit of the doubt by Eolith in 2001 and were aware of KoF fans demanding Jhun’s return. In 2004 Jhun’s return will redefine the term “psycho?in the dictionary. Furthermore, he will show a greater hatred and more resentment towards Kim Kaphwan.

*The storyline of the Dragon Spirit Saga will be so indepth that it will cross into other storylines from other games, such as Athena, Psycho Soldiers, and Garou Mark of the Wolves.

Ya veremos en que acaba todo esto, pero dotar de una historia a KOF a mi me suena muuuy bien [chulito]
Dragon Spirit Saga? Que sentido tiene eso ein?
tiene toda la razon, esto ya se rumoreaba hace tiempo, si no no teneis mas que veros el final del Psycho Soldiers Team del kof2002... Aunque a mi personalmente estos cambios radicales no me hacen mucha gracia, veremos a ver. Aunque puede ser un soplo de aire fresco a la saga. El tiempo dira.

Eiji Kisagari will possibly make a return to the King of Fighters after a 7 year absence.

hombre ya era hora.. esque ni en los deathmachs aparecia el cabron, solo en algunos fondos xDDD
Un nuevo nombre, un nuevo comienzo? En especial darle nuevos poderes a un personaje que no era tan importante? Me parece interesante...y a ver si por fin aparece Rock Howard...(y vemos a los hijos de Kim reemplazarlo...)
Como reemplazen a Kim dejo de jugar a los king of fighter cawento
Lo que NO estoy de acuerdo es mandar a Kyo, Iori y a Kula al descanso? NOOO!!! Queremos por fin ver el final de la pelea entre estos dos, por favor! De hecho, hace años que tengo en mis manos un posible script de lo que sería...

Kensou de malvado? Con otra apariencia? Me gustaría verlo...
Escrito originalmente por Kamainae
Como reemplazen a Kim dejo de jugar a los king of fighter cawento

La verdad, a mí nunca me ha gustado Kim...pero para gustos, colores (y NUNCA hay que dejar que si algo o alguien está en desacuerdo contigo por algo como ésto, no enojéis con él, si es que lo hace con respeto y no os molesta...)
Kim siempre ha sido uno de mis personajes favoritos, y era de mi equipo mimado del KoF95, pero yo tambien veo con buenos ojos que lo sustitullan sus hijos.
La verdad esque volviendo a leerme todo, esto promete bastante si se hace como diox manda.
Respecto a mi post anterior, evidentemente me referia al final del KoF2001 , no del 2002, y aqui os dejo las imagenes de las que hablaba :

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen
Esto lo pense desde el kof 2000, ya era hora de que los personajes envejecieran, yo estoy de acuerdo on eso y se me hace que dan muchas ideas cuando empieza una pelea con godo y sale el chiquito, igual que con terry y lo demas, ojala que bao crezca y que todos los demas se vuelvan viejos, por ejemplo que Chin se muera por los años y por el alcohol y que Chris tambien se vuelva mas adulto entre otras cosas. O mas bien si estoy de acuerdo en todo menos en lo del nuevo nombre y nueva saga, estaria bien ver un nuevo kof con el mismo estilo pero con algo nuevo y diferente.
Tendría ke potenciar el papel del fiera de Ralf!!!!!!! [beer]
Lo del EIJI me parece estupendo!! genial!! mi tercer player preferido [angelito]
9 respuestas