¿Quereís jugar al CS en Linux?

Trasteando por google me encontré una web (en inglés) con un tutorial para jugar al CS en linux, si os interesa podeis echarle un vistazo y probar ;)

Aqui os dejo el tutorial:

1. Introduction
1.1. Introduction

This HOWTO will help guide most people through setting up Half-Life to run at a very usable state under Linux or other un*x's using WINE. WINE is not a windows emulator, but it does let you run many windows programs under Linux. This HOWTO is designed for OpenGL users, for software Half-Life, I recommend you see the EHL project (which doesn't look active anymore).
1.2. Acknowledgments

This HOWTO has been built from many recources, such as other HOWTOs, web sites, newsgroups, people on IRC and my personal experience. The two main recources were David McBride's HOWTO and the WINE newsgroup. Also a few idea's come from the brain of Sting of Death who has a website Emulated Half Life
1.3. License

Linux Half-Life Howto: Running Half-Life under WINE Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002 David Hammerton

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.

A copy of the GPL can be found at the GNU Homepage
1.4. Latest Version

The latest version of this document should be found at LHL
2. Doing It
2.1. Requirements

An x86 PC that can conforms to the Half-Life system requirements. Actually, maybe a bit better than what's on the box since WINE doesn't run quite as good as native windoze.

A relatively recent Linux install

XFree86 4.0.1 or later (XFree86 4.2.0 is recommended for DRI users).

Half-Life

A 3D accelerator card that supports OpenGL under Linux

Your 3D card setup and working in XFree86

You do NOT need any Windows partition or installation

If you are experiencing sound problems, you may need to switch to OSS sound drivers for your sound card. For some cards, Alsa simply doesn't play nice with Wine.

2.2. 3D
2.2.1. General installation

This HOWTO does not cover installing and setting up your 3D card for Linux. This HOWTO assumes you have a working 3D card (you can run Quake3, Heretic2, Descent3, or whatever else in 3D accelerated mode). Here are some links:

NVidia chipsets (TNT/TNT2/GeForce/GeForce2 etc): NVidia Linux Drivers

For help in determining if your Nvidia card is properly configured, please use the nvcheck.sh script. A local copy is here.

New 3DFX chipsets (Voodoo's 3, 4 & 5): DRI Project 3DFX glide drivers for XFree86 3.3.6: 3DFX and the Glide project

Matrox GX00 / ATI Rage 128 / Intel i810/ 3dlabs Oxygen: DRI Project

Mesa: The Mesa 3-D graphics library

2.2.2. NVidia users

NVidia cards are the best for getting this working. They have the best support under Linux, hence run the fastest and most stable in most situations. There are no special settings requred for NVidia users, just follow this HOWTO.
2.2.3. 3DFX users

Since the release of XFree86 4.0.2, the latest TDFX branch has been put into the DRI CVS - so it may be possible for 3DFX users to download and compile XFree86 and DRI from CVS - this is untested! It may be even better with the recent release of XFree86 4.0.3, but this is untested as well. If anyone tests this out and it works, let someone know. Otherwise, continue with the old method:

3DFX users seem to have it a bit tough, but it is still possible. I have been in contact with one very helpful person who has finally got CS working well with his 3DFX card (voodoo 3). You have two options, DRI (x4.0.1), but currently this seems ridiculously slow, so I'm not going to bother. The other options is Glide (x3.3.6). As I dont have a voodoo 3, I cant be sure what is here is correct, but here is what should work.

From email from Lars Munch

Here is what I did:
------
First remove all traces of glide and mesa.

Get the latest Device3Dfx driver from the cvs at
glide.sourceforge.net and install those. Requered if you
run kernel 2.4.x.

Get the Glide V3 source rpm from linux.3dfx.com. Rebuild and
install those, both the libraries the devel stuff.

Then get Mesa 3.4 from mesa3d.sourceforge.net. You will need
both MesaDemos and MesaLib. Compile it using

# ./configure --without-svga --without-ggi --with-glide=/usr \
--prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc

And do

# make; make install.

Now test it a lot, to make sure at actually works (testGlide3x,
quake etc..).

You can use export MESA_FX_INFO=1 to get some usefull
statistics.

Install the WickedGL drivers (miniGL from Wicked3D) and they
give a VERY good performance 30-70 fps at 640x480.

Then configure the wine sources with --enable-opengl option ,
and run halflife/counter-strike with:

# export MESA_GLX_FX=fullscreen

# wine -desktop hl.exe -- hl.exe -gl -gldrv Default -w 640 -full \
-game cstrike -noipx -nojoy -numericping -console -toconsole

2.2.4. G400 users

I have finally been contacted by a user who is running LHL wonderfully with his G400. There are a few steps to take, it seems easier than the 3DFX users. Note: you will probably need a fairly fast CPU (500+ anyone?).

Now that XFree86 4.0.2 (XFree86 4.2.0, actually) is out, all that you must do is install that.. it will NOT work with the normal X4.0.1 release, you MUST use XFree86 4.0.2. You will also probably get some flickering, to fix this look down in the troubleshooting section, there is a fix there. For the best performance, you will probably want to upgrade to 4.2.0.
2.2.5. Other DRI users

ATI Radeon should work with newer versions of X. Other than that, I havent heard from any other DRI users yet, but please let me know how you go. Try and get the latest XFree86 DRI from CVS as described in the G400 section, let me know.
2.3. Installing WINE

The first step we must do is install WINE. Depending on how much you've played around with Linux, this shouldnt be a huge hassle. If you already have WINE installed from an RPM/binary package or otherwise, remove it. We will be installing from source and will get an up-to-the minute version with CVS. In RPM based systems do this:

# rpm -qa |grep WINE
# rpm -qa |grep wine
# rpm -e "whatever showed up above"

In a Debian based system do this:

# apt-get remove wine

If you have previously compiled and installed WINE from source, go into the source directory and:

# make uninstall

Now, download WINE. With Transgaming now working on it, I recommend getting their version (winex). I will assume that you downloaded wine into /usr/src, so your wine source will be in /usr/src/wine. For more information on this process, please see the winex Sourceforge project site.

To use CVS, try this:

# export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.winex.sf.net:/cvsroot/winex
# cvs login
*** There is no password (leave it empty) ***
# cvs -z3 co wine

Please note this is a rather large CVS checkout. It may take a while for modem users. Also, there are some binaries of WINE compiled with OpenGL support. These are untested as far as I know, so don't complain if they don't work.

Get the development packages for OpenGL for your distro. For Debian, this is xlibmesa-dev. Other distros should have similar packages. You are also going to need a file called glext.h. Let's see if you have it:

# updatedb
# locate glext.h

If your system doesnt already have glext.h, then you will need to get it before compiling WINE. I have made a copy available here, download it and put it in "/usr/X11R6/include/GL/". WINE will not compile with OpenGL support without this file.

Now to compile, first configure wine. Go into /usr/src/wine and:

# ./configure --enable-opengl

Wine will configure itself. Check the screen output to make sure OpenGL was properly detected. Mine looks like this:

checking GL/gl.h usability... yes
checking GL/gl.h presence... yes
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking GL/glx.h usability... yes
checking GL/glx.h presence... yes
checking for GL/glx.h... yes
checking for GL/glext.h... yes
checking for up-to-date OpenGL version... yes
checking for thread-safe OpenGL version... yes
checking for glXCreateContext in -lGL... yes
checking for glXGetProcAddressARB in -lGL... yes
checking for OpenGL extension functions prototypes... no
checking for gluLookAt in -lGLU... yes

If everything appears to be good, check include/config.h for "#define HAVE_OPENGL 1". If this line is commented out, or not in the file, OpenGL support will not build. Don't even bother compiling Wine yet; first fix your OpenGL problem. Only when include/config.h contains that line should you move on to the next step.

With Wine configured (and OpenGL support enabled), it's time to compile. From /usr/src/wine:

# make depend
# make

Wine will compile so go take a nap or whatever. If you are really bored you can read some funny IRC quotes here. Once done, it should say "Wine build complete." and we can install it with:

# make install

Wine is now compiled and installed on your system.

Time to configure wine.conf. Open up wine.conf in your faviourate editor. A sample file can be found at '/usr/src/wine/documentation/samples/config'. Your standard C drive should probably be set to /usr/local/wine, check thats the case in wine.conf. You will also want a drive that points to your CD-ROM mount point to install Half-Life. Now go down to the [x11drv] section, ensure that double-buffering is ON. useDGA may be either on or off as DGA now works in XFree86. Some people have reported to have problems with this, try fiddling around with useDGA and double-buffering (set them to off) if something doesnt work. Once the config file works fine, go to your home directory (as the user you will be running LHL as) and:

# mkdir ~/.wine/
# cp /usr/src/wine/documentation/samples/config ~/.wine/config

WINE should now be installed and configured.
2.4. Installing Half-Life

Half-Life should be ready to install.

Put the HL cd into your cdrom, then:

# mount /xxx (your cdrom's mount point)
# cd /xxx
# wine SETUP.EXE

Follow through the installation, it should install perfectly. At the end if the installer hangs (which it often does), go back to your main console with "CTRL+ALT+F1", login as root and type:

# killall -9 wine
# ps -ax

to make sure no WINE clients/servers are running any more. If any are running, kill them off individually.

Do the same procedure for each patch you load (HL, CS etc).. Although you must remember you can only run a .exe from a path that exists in wine.conf!
2.5. Running and setting up Half-Life

This is it, good or bad ;-). cd into your Half-Life dir 'cd /usr/local/wine/games/Half-Life/' (or wherever you installed it and then run:

$ wine hl.exe -- hl.exe -console

(please note, when you get it working, dont run it like this.. run it from my script found in the section "missing gamespy?") You will see the menu's SLOWLY generate infront of you. Once there finished, click "Configuration" -> "Video" -> "Video Modes". Set it to OpenGL, whatever res you play in and the default driver. Click ok. It may freeze when you click OK, but that shouldnt matter (it didn't for me) - just go back to a console with "CTRL+ALT+F1" and `killall -9 wine`. Make sure the res you chose is one that you have configured in your "XF86Config" ("XF86Config-4" for Debian) file (X Windows configuration).

Configure your keys now. The internal key-binder now works, so you should have not problems. You can always manually edit "config.cfg" if needs be.
2.6. Playing mods

If you want to play any mods (CS, DoD, whatever), first install the mod with Wine, the same way you installed Halflife. Follow the setup program as normal and when it is done, you can launch directly into the mod with something like the following:

$ wine hl.exe -- hl.exe -console -game cstrike

The above is for CS, but replace the 'cstrike' with the mod of your choice.

3. Troubleshooting
3.1. Sound problems
3.1.1. Sound laggs a bit

I had some problems with some sounds playing a bit late (eg shoot a gun in CS, and the noise comes too late). To fix this, put in your "config.cfg" for each mod the line

_snd_mixahead "0.23"

(the value 0.23 works 100% for me, some people say that other values work better for them. DO NOT use a negative value here, as it will not work at all!) That should solve that problem. Also, if you find Half-Life starts to crash when this is set, try messing around with the values.

Someone else is having this same problem, but this does not fix it. If you have been able to fix this with any other method, please contact me.

Please note, this problem seems to be fixed in new versions of Wine so you shouldn't have to do this anymore.
3.1.2. No sound at all

With some sound cards, the Enlightened Sound Daemon (esd), may cause sounds to not work (this is generally only under Gnome). KDE has a similar sound server called arts. Try this:

# ps aux | grep esd

If "esd -nobeeps" or something similar comes up, this may be your problem. Right click on the Gnome panel, "Panel" -> "Add to Panel" -> "Applet" -> "Multimedia" -> "Sound Monitor". Right click on the new applet, and choose "Place esound in standby". esd is now disabled, so give it another shot.

I am not sure how to check for and disable arts. It will probably be similar to the above, replacing esd with arts of course. Disabling it might be done through the KDE Control Center thing. Any comments on this (if it's even a problem) would be appreciated.

Another possible cause is that your sound card is using Alsa and has an implmentation that is incompatible with Wine. Some Alsa drivers work fine; others do not. If you are having problems with sound, you may want to try switching to OSS drivers. To check if you use Alsa, type:

# lsmod

If a bunch of snd-***-*** stuff comes up, you are using the Alsa drivers. If you think Alsa might be the cause of sound not working, you will have to change to OSS drivers. Unfortunately not all distros handle this in the same way, so I can only provide pointers. The OSS modules are typically only the name of the chip so the proper module names should be 'soundcore' and (for me) 'maestro3'. If you have an SB Live, the module is 'emu10k1'. You will probably need to edit some files in /etc (modules.autoload in Gentoo) to make this change permanent.

3.1.3. No radio sounds in CS

This is a problem with not having the "-game cstrike" on the command line - you can download the latest hl launch script for use with XQF - the link is under the section "Miss Gamespy?".

NOTE: I believe this problem has been fixed in Wine as well. Is anyway still not getting radio sounds??
3.2. Graphics problems
3.2.1. Messy fonts

If you find that the text in some games are a bit dodgy (eg scoreboard), then you should get a few errors about not finding font files. These errors will show up in the console when loading the game. One file may be "1026_Scoreboard Text.tga". Yes, you see it judges the resolution wrong, hence cant find the file. So find out what res its looking for, quit Half-Life, goto the sub-directory from your HL install "valve/gfx/vgui/fonts" and copy whatever files of the res you SHOULD be using, to the files that half life thinks your using.. eg, i have this in mine:

1024_Briefing Text.tga 1024_Scoreboard Text.tga
1026_Briefing Text.tga@ 1026_Scoreboard Text.tga@
1024_CommandMenuText.tga 1024_Team Info Text.tga
1026_CommandMenu Text.tga@ 1026_Team Info Text.tga@
1024_Primary Button Text.tga 1024_Title Font.tga
1026_Primary Button Text.tga@ 1026_Title Font.tga@

Another way that seems to solve this is to not run Half-Life fullscreen (uncheck the box in Video Modes) and in the WINE config file, let your window manager draw windows. This also seems to get rid of the green line that many have reported. It's kind of nifty because then you can still watch your IRC messages or whatever while you play. But using this method may prevent you from focusing in full screen correctly.
3.2.2. Graphicks flicker a lot and/or walls are see through

This problem generally occurs with DRI users, although there is a easy solution to it, add/modify the following line in all Half-Life config.cfg's:

gl_ztrick 0

Some users have reported that this doesnt fix it, we are still investigating a correct solution. NOTE: Is anyone experiencing this still??
3.2.3. Doesnt run full screen?

Well, depedning on what res you have set up, there should be a box in the centre of your screen running CS as that size. Simply press "ctrl+alt+keypad_plus" until it fits snug, this res will have to be one of your avaialble working resolutions defined in XF86Config. To get back to normal, press "ctrl+alt+keypad_plus" again until you reach your desired resolution.
3.2.4. Half-Life is considerably dark

This is a problem several people have had, and there apears to be an easy fix for it, use the program "xgamma" to change the brightness of XFree86.. for example, add in your launch script before Half-Life loads something similar to this:

# xgamma -gamma 3.0

The 3.0 value is what you will have to change to suit your eyes. After running Half-Life in your script, be sure and change the gamma value back, or things will look funny.
3.2.5. XFree86 dies when I start Half-Life

There could be a number of things effecting this, but the most likely cause is strange GL drivers hanging around. If you are using the NVidia drivers, ensure you have removed all old mesa libraries (search for libGL.so, leave only NVidia ones). Also see the section below "The supported OpenGL mode is not supported by your video card".
3.2.6. The supported OpenGL mode is not supported by your video card

This is a problem with WINE linking to the correct OpenGL drivers.. firstly make sure OpenGL is compiled into WINE (check out the output of ./configure manually). Most of the time you will have to find whether WINE is linking the wrong .so's and .a's. This URL is very helpful: http://wine.screenweavers.com/cgi-bin/fom?file=139

First, let's make sure OpenGL is working on your system. We will run the glxinfo utility as shown below. The output is from my Nvidia Geforce2Go based system:

$ glxinfo
name of display: :0.0
display: :0 screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
server glx version string: 1.2
server glx extensions:
GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer
client glx vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
client glx version string: 1.2
client glx extensions:
GLX_ARB_get_proc_address, GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_EXT_visual_info,
GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_EXT_import_context, GLX_SGI_video_sync,
GLX_SGIX_swap_group, GLX_SGIX_swap_barrier, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig,
GLX_SGIX_pbuffer
GLX extensions:
GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig,
GLX_SGIX_pbuffer, GLX_ARB_get_proc_address
OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer string: GeForce2 MX/AGP/SSE
OpenGL version string: 1.3.1 NVIDIA 31.23
OpenGL extensions:
GL_ARB_imaging, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_texture_compression,
GL_ARB_texture_cube_map, GL_ARB_texture_env_add,
GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3,
GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_S3_s3tc, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_EXT_bgra,
GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract,
GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array,
GL_EXT_draw_range_elements, GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays,
GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_paletted_texture, GL_EXT_point_parameters,
GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color,
GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_EXT_shared_texture_palette,
GL_EXT_stencil_wrap, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_env_add,
GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3,
GL_EXT_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic,
GL_EXT_texture_lod, GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_object,
GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_vertex_weighting,
GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_KTX_buffer_region, GL_NV_blend_square,
GL_NV_evaluators, GL_NV_fence, GL_NV_fog_distance,
GL_NV_light_max_exponent, GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil,
GL_NV_register_combiners, GL_NV_texgen_emboss, GL_NV_texgen_reflection,
GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_rectangle,
GL_NV_vertex_array_range, GL_NV_vertex_array_range2, GL_NV_vertex_program,
GL_NV_vertex_program1_1, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_SGIS_multitexture,
GL_SGIS_texture_lod
glu version: 1.3
glu extensions:
GLU_EXT_nurbs_tessellator, GLU_EXT_object_space_tess

visual x bf lv rg d st colorbuffer ax dp st accumbuffer ms cav
id dep cl sp sz l ci b ro r g b a bf th cl r g b a ns b eat
----------------------------------------------------------------------
0x21 16 tc 0 16 0 r y . 5 6 5 0 0 16 0 16 16 16 16 0 0 None
0x22 16 dc 0 16 0 r y . 5 6 5 0 0 16 0 16 16 16 16 0 0 None
0x23 16 tc 0 16 0 r . . 5 6 5 0 0 16 0 16 16 16 16 0 0 None
0x24 16 dc 0 16 0 r . . 5 6 5 0 0 16 0 16 16 16 16 0 0 None

If you have a different Nvidia card, or use the DRI drivers, your output may be different. The important thing here is that GLX is up and running so as long as you don't see any error messages, things should work. One important line is "direct rendering: Yes". If this says "No", you are running software OpenGL and things will be very slow, so please figure out what's wrong and get that direct rendering working before continuing.

Now let's test a native OpenGL game and make sure it runs smoothly. I recommend either Quake3 or UT2003. Assuming these run with acceptable performance, continue on. If they are slow and jumpy, Halflife probably will be as well so fix the problem before proceeding.

Find where WINE put you libopengl32.so (This is the WINE OpenGL support library. Mine is in /usr/local/lib). Then what you need to do it:

$ ldd libopengl32.so

The output should be similar to the following for an NVidia card:

libx11drv.so => /usr/local/lib/libx11drv.so (0x4004a000)
libkernel32.so => /usr/local/lib/libkernel32.so (0x40099000)
libwine.so => /usr/local/lib/libwine.so (0x40113000)
libncurses.so.5 => /lib/libncurses.so.5 (0x40137000)
libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x40177000)
libutil.so.1 => /lib/libutil.so.1 (0x40195000)
libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x40198000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x4019b000)
libuser32.so => /usr/local/lib/libuser32.so (0x402aa000)
libgdi32.so => /usr/local/lib/libgdi32.so (0x4037b000)
libwine_tsx11.so => /usr/local/lib/libwine_tsx11.so (0x403e7000)
libSM.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libSM.so.6 (0x403f4000)
libICE.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libICE.so.6 (0x403fd000)
libXpm.so.4 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4 (0x40413000)
libGL.so.1 => /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 (0x40421000)
libXext.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libXext.so.6 (0x40458000)
libX11.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6 (0x40466000)
libntdll.so => /usr/local/lib/libntdll.so (0x40540000)
/lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x2aaaa000)
libGLcore.so.1 => /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1 (0x40637000)
libwine_unicode.so => /usr/local/lib/libwine_unicode.so (0x40842000)

The most important lines are libGL.so.1 and libGLcore.so.1. Be sure it is pointing to the proper NVidia libGL.so.1 and libGLcore.so.1. To check this, go into their directory (in this case /usr/lib/) and:

# ls -l libGL*

Look for something like:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 16 Mar 17 09:33 libGL.so -> libGL.so.1.0.769
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 16 Mar 17 09:33 libGL.so.1 -> libGL.so.1.0.769
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 218388 Mar 17 09:33 libGL.so.1.0.769
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Mar 17 02:17 libGLU.so -> libGLU.so.1.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Mar 17 02:16 libGLU.so.1 -> libGLU.so.1.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 487348 Feb 21 21:13 libGLU.so.1.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 20 Mar 17 09:33 libGLcore.so.1 -> libGLcore.so.1.0.769
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2075568 Mar 17 09:33 libGLcore.so.1.0.769
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 26168 Feb 21 21:13 libGLw.a

Notice libGL.so.1 is a symlink to libGL.so.1.0.769 and same for libGLcore.so.1 (which are the proper libs for 0.9-769 NVidia drivers). If you have anything else, it is probably traces of Mesa sitting around, which will cause it to NOT WORK. Get rid of them and run ldconfig again.

There is also a chance that your library path may not be properly set. If so, edit /etc/ld.so.conf and add a line to the path of your libopengl32.so.
3.3. Miss gamespy?

Get XQF, it has support for Half-Life. But the way that it starts Half-Life is not suitable for us, so I have created a script that works well, available here. Put it wherever you want, and setup XQF to use it. You will have to edit my hl file and change the res and the directory that you use. Also have to 'chmod +x hl' it to make it executable. You may also want to add that xgamma stuff we talked about earlier.
4. Closing

EVERYTHING SHOULD WORK. But, please note, this is a BETA howto, if it doesnt work, PLEASE check the board (http://lhl.linuxgames.com), check IRC (#lhl on irc.openprojects.net), or email me, and I'll try to help or .

JUGAR AL CS EN LINUX
0 respuestas