problema escribiendo nand

pues tengo un problema que escribo la nand original. despues antes de probar la consola leeo el original que acabo de escribir i los comparo con el total comander i me da 27 diferencias.que estoy aciendo mal?
VICTOR_PIRAT escribió:pues tengo un problema que escribo la nand original. despues antes de probar la consola leeo el original que acabo de escribir i los comparo con el total comander i me da 27 diferencias.que estoy aciendo mal?

Revisa soldaduras, cambia de pc o vuelve a escribir. Personalmente yo simplemente volveria a escribir.
Si comparaste la que sacaste original en un primer momento con otra extraída ya después de flashear y después de haber encencido la xbox es probable que hayan cambios (no sé cierto si la consola cambia valores en la nand)
pues al final lo e echo e escrito i despues e leido i me an dado que son identicas pero al encender la 360 adivinad...

luz fija verde i 3 luzes rojas creo que esto del puerto lpt es una cagada
yo e tenido el mismo problema en diferentes ocaciones, ya que termino de flashear el xbr me da 2 luces rojas que cambian de derecha a izq en secuencia y no me da video e seguido un tuto muy corto de xboxscene pero nomas no me queda
Bincrypt
360 Flash Tool.
KeyVault Modder by zouzz
My "Corrupt" Xenon nand dump.
"Donor" Xenon nand dump.
Both systems CPU keys.

After some messing around with some tools I got the idea of Spoofing my data to someone elses KeyVault so..

Open bincrypt and place your CPU Keyt on the line. Extract your keyvault from your nand using bincrypt. Click Raw Flash Bin > Extract and on the right side of the window click Decrypt, then click process. Name it whatever you like.

Now place the "Donor" CPU key on the line, and follow the same steps.

Now open KeyVault Modder and open your KeyVault, should be able to view the information, I was.

Copy the information to a safe place, you will need it later.

Now, back to BinCrypt place your original CPU key on the line again. click Raw Flash Bin > Replace. on the right side of the window click Encrypt, click Process, Select your XBR_Xenon image, then select the donor keyvault when asked.

You just injected a donor keyvault signed with your CPU Key, Congrats..

Now open 360 Flash Tool, Click Keys, place your CPU Key on the line intended. Click Ok, it may say "Bad KV" we're going to click Patch, fill the information in with the proper info from your KeyVault. click Ok.

Now write the image however you see fit, I did it over LPT (nandpro) and the lflash method, worked both times and I was finally able to utilize profiles and save games.
adanmn escribió:yo e tenido el mismo problema en diferentes ocaciones, ya que termino de flashear el xbr me da 2 luces rojas que cambian de derecha a izq en secuencia y no me da video e seguido un tuto muy corto de xboxscene pero nomas no me queda
Bincrypt
360 Flash Tool.
KeyVault Modder by zouzz
My "Corrupt" Xenon nand dump.
"Donor" Xenon nand dump.
Both systems CPU keys.

After some messing around with some tools I got the idea of Spoofing my data to someone elses KeyVault so..

Open bincrypt and place your CPU Keyt on the line. Extract your keyvault from your nand using bincrypt. Click Raw Flash Bin > Extract and on the right side of the window click Decrypt, then click process. Name it whatever you like.

Now place the "Donor" CPU key on the line, and follow the same steps.

Now open KeyVault Modder and open your KeyVault, should be able to view the information, I was.

Copy the information to a safe place, you will need it later.

Now, back to BinCrypt place your original CPU key on the line again. click Raw Flash Bin > Replace. on the right side of the window click Encrypt, click Process, Select your XBR_Xenon image, then select the donor keyvault when asked.

You just injected a donor keyvault signed with your CPU Key, Congrats..

Now open 360 Flash Tool, Click Keys, place your CPU Key on the line intended. Click Ok, it may say "Bad KV" we're going to click Patch, fill the information in with the proper info from your KeyVault. click Ok.

Now write the image however you see fit, I did it over LPT (nandpro) and the lflash method, worked both times and I was finally able to utilize profiles and save games.

no se puede traducir? no entiendo ni papa [comor?]

pd.los cables del nanddumper los recorte a 10cm y igual
tiene algo que ver el grosor del cable ?porque yo tengo puestos unos muy finos
5 respuestas