Nes con la pantalla en blanco

Hola queria saber si se puede repara por que e limpiado el conector de los cartuchos con un spary especia pero cuando la enciendo se me queda la pantalla en blanco e leido por internet que el modelo nes 001 se desprogramaba lo que pasa que no e encontrado informacion.
Alguien sabe como repararla?
Gracias
Yo no pensaría tanto... Creo que es únicamente el mismo problema que casi todos tenemos con nuestras NES, sea más o menos a menudo.

Un saludo.
Yo me dejaria la nes original de coleccion y me compraria una nasa o otra clonica para jugar porque esas no fallan.
Cortale la 4º patilla a un chip que tiene y tus problemas se disiparan. El tutorial lo tienes en retrones [toctoc]
ami tambien se me quedaba en blanco la pantalla,pero a veces,apagaba y encendia y se volvia a poner bien
Sacado de wikipedia:

Hardware design flaws

"When Nintendo released the NES in the United States, the design styling was deliberately different from that of other game consoles. Nintendo wanted to distinguish their product from those of competitors, and to avoid the generally poor reputation that game consoles had acquired following the video game crash of 1983. One result of this philosophy was a front-loading zero insertion force (ZIF) cartridge socket designed to resemble the front-loading mechanism of a VCR. The ZIF connector worked quite well when both the connector and the cartridges were clean and the pins on the connector were new. Unfortunately, the ZIF connector was not truly zero insertion force. When a user inserted the cartridge into the NES, the force of pressing the cartridge down and into place bent the contact pins slightly, as well as pressing the cartridge’s ROM board back into the cartridge itself. Repeated insertion and removal of cartridges caused the pins to wear out relatively quickly, and the ZIF design proved far more prone to interference by dirt and dust than an industry-standard card edge connector. Exacerbating the problem was Nintendo’s choice of materials; the slot connector that the cartridge was actually inserted into was made of a cheap alloy that was highly prone to corrosion. Add-on peripherals like the popular Game Genie cheat cartridge tended to further exacerbate this problem by bending the front-loading mechanism during gameplay.

Problems with the 10NES lockout chip frequently resulted in the system’s most infamous problem: the blinking red power light, in which the system appears to turn itself on and off repeatedly. The lockout chip was quite finicky, requiring precise timing in order to permit the system to boot. Dirty, aging, and bent connectors would oftentimes disrupt the timing, resulting in the blink effect. User attempts to solve this problem ranged from blowing air onto the cartridge connectors to slapping the side of the system after inserting a cartridge. Many of the most frequent attempts to fix this problem ran the risk of damaging the cartridge and/or system. Blowing on the cartridge connectors was, in most cases, no better than removing and reinserting the cartridge, and tended to increase the rate of oxidation resulting in browning of the printed circuit board, while slapping the side of the system after inserting the cartridge could potentially damage the console. In 1989, Nintendo released an official NES Cleaning Kit to help users clean malfunctioning cartridges and consoles.

A more successful technique used to keep the contact pins properly aligned was to load the game cartridge as shallowly as possible into the NES, so that the back of the cartridge would scrape the inside of the NES as it was pushed down into place. This would often allow the game to be initialized more successfully than simply sliding the cartridge all the way in.

When Nintendo released the top-loading NES 2 toward the end of the NES’s lifespan, they fixed the problem by switching to a standard card edge connector, and eliminated the lockout chip. All of the Famicom systems used standard card edge connectors, as did Nintendo’s subsequent game consoles, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the Nintendo 64.

In response to these hardware flaws, "Nintendo Authorized Repair Centers" sprang up across the United States. According to Nintendo, the authorization program was designed to ensure that the machines were properly repaired. Nintendo would ship the necessary replacement parts only to shops that had enrolled in the authorization program. In practice, the authorization process consisted of nothing more than paying a fee to Nintendo for the privilege."

Imagen
The official NES Cleaning Kit was intended to address flaws in the NES design that caused cartridge connectors to be particularly susceptible to interference from dirt and dust.
O lo que te dije, o un game genie te solucionaran el problem [risita]
Lo de cortar la patilla es 100 % fiable, lo hice con dos NES y sin problemas
He cortado la patilla.
La consola a dejado de parpadear, pero la pantalla sigue igual nada en blanco
Limpia el conector del cartucho y cuando lo metas muevelo para los lados, para fuera o para dentro, asi vas probando hasta q des con la tecla.
Desgraciadamente no hay otro sistema que traquiñar con el cartucho y tener unas dosis increíbles de paciencia...

Con lo bien que funcionan las Master System [reojillo]

Creo que voy a tener que huir del foro XD

Un saludo.
Cozumel escribió:Con lo bien que funcionan las Master System [reojillo]

Un saludo.

[poraki]
Cozumel escribió:Desgraciadamente no hay otro sistema que traquiñar con el cartucho y tener unas dosis increíbles de paciencia...

Con lo bien que funcionan las Master System [reojillo]

Un saludo.

Los A/C de las master system son malos y con ganas no se puede tener todo jeje ; los problemas de nes con la información que hay por aquí y en retrones se solucionan.
racort escribió:Los A/C de las master system son malos y con ganas no se puede tener todo jeje

Por lo menos te sirven los de la Megadrive.

¡¡Bronca, Bronca!! JEJE XD XD XD

Qué conste que me gusta mucho la Nes, aunque a veces me desespere al enchufarla con la pantalla en blanco [oki]

Un saludo.
Cozumel escribió:
Por lo menos te sirven los de la Megadrive.

¡¡Bronca, Bronca!! JEJE XD XD XD

Qué conste que me gusta mucho la Nes, aunque a veces me desespere al enchufarla con la pantalla en blanco [oki]

Un saludo.

[carcajad] viéndolo ahora me había salido un comentario que parecía un fan radical de nes, pero no, lo digo porque de tres que tengo, sólo uno funciona bien.

Un saludo
racort escribió:[carcajad] viéndolo ahora me había salido un comentario que parecía un fan radical de nes, pero no, lo digo porque de tres que tengo, sólo uno funciona bien.Un saludo

Pues ya es mala suerte. Yo tengo varios y ninguno ha fallado nunca. Cada cual cuenta la fiesta como le va, claro.

Pero el más viejo de los míos debe tener unos 16 años y es el que sigo usando más habitualmente sin ningún problema.

Un saludo.
14 respuestas