Ladronzuelo de cels

Huyy que gracia me ha hecho esta noticia, la verdad es que tp es de mucho interes general, pero me ha hecho gracia

The cell of popular animation is stolen. Kita-ku, Tokyo, the jobless man (36) were arrested on suspicion of theft etc. noting that the Metropolitan Police Department Shakujii station stole the cell of popular animation "the sailor moon" on July 23. It is said that it is stating saying, "It was troubled by living expenses and sold although it stole since I liked TV animation." The suspect stole about ten points (an equivalent for current price sum total 4,500,000 yen) for the cell drawing of the sailor moon which invasion and the TOEI animation own in the warehouse of TOEI of a movie work company etc.
Huy lo k yo daria por tener algun cels me voleria [looco] [amor]

[agggtt] Robo cels de Sailor Moon por valor de 4,500,000 yen, menuda pasta k se pillaria el tio :P
Eske en japon se venden Cels de las series, pero claro, si de una serie no se venden o hay pocas, hay gente que se dedica a robarlas y a venderlas o quedarselas, en Otaku No Video aparece un roba-cels y lo cuenta ( pero este es de mentira eehh xD )
2 respuestas