Jugar con Xbox por Internet simulando LAN

Mirad la explicacion que he encontrado por ahi...

"
First of course, you have to have broadband at home (dsl, cable, ethernet connect).

Then you get a HUB.

anyway, connect your xbox to the Hub, along with your computer, basically your computer and Xbox will be sharing your broadband connect now.

Now the xbox can play against any other xbox that it detects on the same subnet, i.e. I can play against anyone whose connected their xbox to my university ethernet connect.

Now, using a program that makes a VPN (virtual private network) like this one: http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10101-100-1475940.html?tag=st.dl.10001-1 03-1.lst-7-2.1475940

and you use your computer to make a LAN with someone you know (you have to know their ip) and BAM! You have a what looks like a LAN to anything connected to your HUB, with anyone over the net.

Since there are tons of boards and irc channels devoted to Xbox, it shouldn't be hard to find ip addresses to make VPNs over the net.

Supposedly xbox developers have been doing this for a while to play with eachother over the net, and when you think about it there's not reason it shouldn't work, the Virtual network is indistinguishible from a real LAN, your computer can't tell the difference, and neither should the xbox.
"

De momento no podemos probarlo pero esta bien saberlo... No hara falta ni esperar a que M$ ponga a punto su red... XD
jeje... habrá que probarlo... pero pinta bién... supongo que se podrá hacer con cualquier consola con soporte ethernet... vease gc y ps2.
1 respuesta