Diciembre 2010 - NeoGeo

(mensaje borrado)
Llamarme inutil, pero que es RAR?
diria que RAR... pero veremos...
eso, eso, que es RAR?, un cartucho neo geo comprimido en uno de neo geo pocket? XD XD
haber empezado por ahi XD XD XD , tenias que haber sido mas detallado [Ooooo]

aunque si, estamos espesos, entre el gripazo que llevo y que todavia son las 12 del mediodia, tengo la cabeza en los mundos de yupi [sonrisa]
Da lo mismo como salga, al final será RAR igualmente.
Por lo que yo recuerdo este juego fué dumpeado por xacrow hace tiempo junto con varios otros prototipos. Hasta ahora no se ha liberado, pero las fotos tienen ya su tiempo.

Supone esto que la rom estará disponible? Espero que si, y que poco a poco se vean releases de los prototipos que dumpeó xacrow en su día y que tanto se ha esmerado en ocultar.

Saludos!
kanyero escribió:Por lo que yo recuerdo este juego fué dumpeado por xacrow hace tiempo junto con varios otros prototipos. Hasta ahora no se ha liberado, pero las fotos tienen ya su tiempo.

Supone esto que la rom estará disponible? Espero que si, y que poco a poco se vean releases de los prototipos que dumpeó xacrow en su día y que tanto se ha esmerado en ocultar.

Saludos!

El de xacrow era de 1994, y este del 2000.
FFantasy6 escribió:
kanyero escribió:Por lo que yo recuerdo este juego fué dumpeado por xacrow hace tiempo junto con varios otros prototipos. Hasta ahora no se ha liberado, pero las fotos tienen ya su tiempo.

Saludos!

El de xacrow era de 1994, y este del 2000.

Si pero las fotos que has puesto tienen también copyright del 94, aparte de eso parece que la fuente utilizada es distinta lo cual indica que lo mismo no solo la p1 es distinta sino que también es distinta la rom s1

Lo dicho esperemos que la liberen, que hace mucho que no hay nada interesante en el mundo de la neo-geo.

Saludos!
En la página oficial han añadido un faq

"BANG 2 BUSTERS'S FAQ !

1-Is this game really under licence of Visco?
A-Yes it's release under licence of Visco Japan.

2-Where could we purchase a copy of Bang Bang Busters Japanese version?
A-Actually the Japanese version is a special sale, it's not a system of pre-order, we will sell some copy on an auction famous website in Japan on the beginning of December.

3-Is it a limited Game?
A-Yes the game is limited to 100 pieces (according to our contract with Visco Japan).

4-How could we be sure that the game is limited?
A-A serial number is your insurance and also there is an holographic brand flocked.

5-I do live in Japan, how could i order a copy?
A-Actually it's not possible, if it becomes a possibility we will advise on the website.

6-When do you open the pre-order for the US release?What is the final price?
A-We will open the pre-order on January, final price is still unknow, it depends on many things (include Pcb final price).

7-Could we expect any change between the japanese release and the US one?
A-The game is similar but the artworks aren't, also we'll probably propose two type of packaging (soft box cheaper and snap lock case standard).

8-Do we have to order directly by the website?
A-No,the sale is an exclusivity of our business partner based in France.

9-I'm a japanese collector and i collect only japanese cart, how could you fix it?
A-We do understand your situation and we advise you to be patient.

10-I'm afraid such a limited edition will be sold out quickly, how can i be sure to get a copy?
A-Even the pre-order is not open we invite you to send us an email cause shortly before the opening of the pre order we will inform our partner that you might be interested in, so please drop us an email if you would like to get one copy.

11-If i get defective copy how does it work?
A-We insure the game for two years (on presentation of the original invoice) just send it back to us and we will fix it.

12-I Would like to order more than one copy, is it possible?
A-The us version is limited by the number of the pre-order so it's not a problem.

13-If the sale is a success do you plan to release this tittle again?
A-Definitively not.

14-Do you plan to release another title?
A-Yes we plan to release a minimum of 4 others titles.

15-What about an MVS release?
A-We are working on it but our contract don't allow us to propose a release on a different system on the same moment.

16-What about a CD release?Dreamcast?
A-We are working on it but our contract don't allow us to propose a release on a different system on the same moment.We don't plan any release on Dreamcast .

17-Is your company involved on any « vintage » project?
A-We just started some negotiations for a release on Nec Pc Engine, Playstation 2 and much more. (not bang bang busters but some unreleased games)

18-How did you get your proto carts? Is Xacrow under all that?
A-We bought our proto from the makers and absolutely not from a private seller.

19-I'm pretty sure that you bought the licence and the proto cart for a ridiculous price, isn't it?
A-You're really far of the true. Don't underestimate the Japanese sense of business and negociation.

20-Is April a definitive release time or a delay is a possibility?
A-It's difficult to answer with an 100% but let's say 95% on April and 5% beginning of May.

We're open for any question,so please feel free to ask directly to contact@bang2busters.com !We do answer in English/Italian/French and Japanese. "
Yo apostaba por $$$ pero ya se sabe XD .

Sobre Xacrow había polémica (cómo no) sobre si tenía o no lo que decía tener, pero sea como sea, igual éste no es el último caso de proto a AES, pasando por caja.

Lo de que se dumpee la rom, pues habrá que ver, pues por ejemplo del Last Hope, hasta hoy, nada de nada (versión AES).
caren103 escribió:Lo de que se dumpee la rom, pues habrá que ver, pues por ejemplo del Last Hope, hasta hoy, nada de nada (versión AES).

Esperemos que alguno lo habra y sean chips "normales" :D

Alguno ya lo ha pagado :)
15 respuestas