Cambiar Joystick FightStick -> Seimitsu-LS-40-01

Buenas, actualmente tengo el Fightstick Street Fight IV - Tournament Edition

Pero me jode mucho su recorrido largo, quiero cambiarlo por uno que tenga recorrido corto.

Mi primera opción fue probar con uno magnético de IL pero no cabe en la caja (pega por la parte de abajo)

Después pensé en un Seimitsu-LS-40-01, las dudas que tengo:

Iría bien?. La putada es que la conexión de 5 pines con el Joystick la tiene pegada

Y luego, donde me recomiendan comprar el Seimitsu-LS-40-01?? en ArcadeExpress no tienen stock y es donde suelo comprar.

Gracias y saludos!
belenjer escribió:Buenas, actualmente tengo el Fightstick Street Fight IV - Tournament Edition

Pero me jode mucho su recorrido largo, quiero cambiarlo por uno que tenga recorrido corto.

Mi primera opción fue probar con uno magnético de IL pero no cabe en la caja (pega por la parte de abajo)

Después pensé en un Seimitsu-LS-40-01, las dudas que tengo:

Iría bien?. La putada es que la conexión de 5 pines con el Joystick la tiene pegada

Y luego, donde me recomiendan comprar el Seimitsu-LS-40-01?? en ArcadeExpress no tienen stock y es donde suelo comprar.

Gracias y saludos!

Si quieres algo tipo el magnetico te recomendaria LS-56-01 tiene una buena tension y recorrido corto y siempre le puedes poner esto para hacerlo el recorrido mas corto

https://www.arcadeworlduk.com/products/ ... stick.html
Description
Seimitsu models LS-32-01 and LS-40 are well known for a variety of features including their short throw distance. Smaller frame, PCB-based models, such as the LS-56-01, LS-58-01, and LS-60-01 have medium to far throw distances. Shortening the throw distance in these models is desired amongst both fighting game and SHMUP fans. KOWAL again returns with a simple, low-cost answer: increase the distance between the top and bottom housing.

Installation
LS-56-01, 58-01, 60-01, LS-62-01
1. First remove the 4 original screws at the bottom of the white restrictor plate. This will also remove the bottom portion of the joystick housing.
2. Install both KOWAL LS.ST Short Throw Mod spacer units into the top housing. Holes will line up with the small columns inside of each. As a guide, the KOWAL logo will appear at bottom left when properly installed.
3. Attach the bottom portion of the joystick housing and white restrictor plate and secure with the 25mm screws that came with the kit.

LS-55-01
1. Remove the 4 screws at bottom of the yellow restrictor guide and white restrictor plate. You will notice 2 of the original screws are longer than the other two. You will keep the longer screws.
2. Install both KOWAL LS.ST Short Throw Mod spacer units into the top housing. Holes will line up with the small columns inside of each. As a guide, the KOWAL logo will appear at bottom left when properly installed.
3. Attach the bottom portion of the joystick housing, then white restrictor plate. Use the original long screws to secure the plate.
4. Attach the yellow restrictor guide using the new 32mm screws.

LS-55-01 Example
Long Arm, Short Throw
The KOWAL LS.ST Short Throw Mod uses up to two 3mm acrylic spacers to extend the distance between the top housing and bottom portion of the joystick. The extension restricts the normal throw distance as the shaft's bottom portion hits the inside edge of the housing, but does not affect the ability to engage each of the directional microswitches. At just 6mm, the increased length does not affect the upper portion of the joystick, rather it only extends downward. Your joystick will continue to fit in most case enclosures without issue.

Because the spacers can be stacked, you can even remove one of the spacers and increase throw distance if you prefer.

Use Existing Restrictor Gates
Seimitsu LS-56, 58 and 60 models can use the Seimitsu LS 56 Octagonal Restrictor Plate for octagonal control. The LS Distance Mod lets you keep your choice of square or octagonal gate, instead of committing to a dedicated short throw gate.

What's Included?
The KOWAL LS.ST comes with two acrylic spacers sized to match the housing of Seimitsu LS-56-01, LS-58-01 and LS-60-01 joysticks. In addition, a set of four screws are provided to accomodate the increased length. The screw length is based on the model joystick you are installing into. A set of four 25mm screws apply to these models, while a set of 32mm screws are instead used when a yellow restrictor guide is added to the joystick.

LS-62 Compatibility
The construction of newest Seimitsu small body joystick - the LS-62-01 - matches that of the LS-56. This allows for compatibility with the KOWAL LS.ST Short Throw Mod. That said, due to its shorter shaft height, you'll want to see how the stock joystick feels before considering this performance mod.

KOWAL Origins
Kowal is the name of a well-respected member on Shoryuken.com forums and elsewhere in the arcade community. He has extensive knowledge of the inner workings of many control devices. With his permission, we introduce the KOWAL™ brand of performance solutions that highlight accuracy and compatibility above all else.
@Galdergalder muchas gracias!

He visto que el LS-55-01 al igual que el que tengo de IL es mas grande abajo, y no me cabria dentro de la caja del arcade.

Me imagino que al ser magnéticos son mas grandes de abajo.

Es una putada porque es por poco. Igual y me pillo un Seimitsu normal y le meto la placa esa que dices para hacer el recorrido mas corto.

Saludos!
belenjer escribió:@Galdergalder muchas gracias!

He visto que el LS-55-01 al igual que el que tengo de IL es mas grande abajo, y no me cabria dentro de la caja del arcade.

Me imagino que al ser magnéticos son mas grandes de abajo.

Es una putada porque es por poco. Igual y me pillo un Seimitsu normal y le meto la placa esa que dices para hacer el recorrido mas corto.

Saludos!

Pon LS-56 te deberia entrar lo he usado en cajas como Quanba Q1 y Hori real Arcade Pro V hayabusa deberia entrarte
3 respuestas