AR2 VERSION 1.4 REPORTE DE DAÑOS ;)

Neo2 Wrecked my AR2 version 1.4
Just wrecked my version 1.4, the tray opened and the disc was spinning that fast that there is now a scratch 1/2inch in from the out side.

05-03-2001 10:37

Leftfield_2000
IP: Logged

GET IT RIGHT!!

NO YOUR INCOMPETENCE DESTROYED YOUR AR 1.4

WHY WERE YOU USING VERSION 1.4 WITH NEO 2 ANYWAY ???
EVERYONE KNOWS 1.4 DOES NOT WORK WITH NEO2 THATS THE WHOLE REASON DATEL STOPPED MAKING 1.3 & BOUGHT OUT 1.4

05-03-2001 10:47

sonywiz3
Regular Visitor

& i was told by a reliable source that AR 1.4 DOES WORK ,

They only added more codes to it ,

Maybe a ploy to flog more AR1.3's by some companys

Regards

Sonywiz

05-03-2001 10:59

CJN

How do you know if you dont try it
You dont know 1.4 wont work if you dont try it, You do need 1.4 to use the new USB keyboard from datel. Sure you can stay with 1.3 but you cant use the keyboard, this is one of the reasons the update of 1.4 was done and is included in the keyboard package.
Thanks for the comment Letfield, you assume everone just wants to use the version 1.3 for the neo2 chip and not for anything else like USB devices or the actual purpose of the unit, cheat codes. 1.4 of course has many more than 1.3
yo ya he leido en los foros guiris esto este fin de semana pero tambien he leido que los japos estan empezando a sacar clones de la version 1.3... todo llegara
Te importaía traducir, que soy mu torpe pal englays ;) :).

No todos tenemos la suerte de parlar el idioma ;) :).
Duque el guiri viene a decir que al abrir la bandeja de la ps2 el ar1.4 salio disparao a toda ostia y el cd partio en dos, y el que le responde le llama incompetente por comprar la version 1.4
que perdió algún dedo intentando pararlo, menos mal ;)
Saludos.
Originalmente enviado por Duque
Te importaía traducir, que soy mu torpe pal englays ;) :).

No todos tenemos la suerte de parlar el idioma ;) :).

Joer Duque, pos con la de viajecitos que te pegas, ya podrías haber pillao algo del Englays este no? XD XD XD
5 respuestas