ALGO SOBRE EL BLEEMCAST.::.

Alguien sabe algo sobre el bleemcast?
Fecha de lanzamiento...etc

gracias por vuestra colaboración...
pos como sigamos asi dudo q salga ;(
yo ya ni lo espero...
llevan así desde septiembre del año pasado...
Por cierto DW, felicidades por los 1000 mensas. Y eso que todos esperabamos que el contador se pusiera a 0...
xDDD

Enga salu2.

*** htpp://cardiac0.cjb.net ***
En teoría creo q salía el día 1 de marzo, es decir, ya:-O
Pero lo dudo mucho, seguro q se vuelve a retrasar o lo mismo ni lo acaban sacando:(

Además por lo que he visto en el foro de Game Spot es posible que al final se acabase lanzando para otro sistema como por ejemplo Xbox:?:

What ever happened to Bleem for the Dreamcast? I heard they were being sued by sony, but they were still going to release it. It was supposed to launch months ago.

Grant Windsor ZDID#6804291 02/27 (01:11 GMT) Re: Bleemcast
Submit Reply | Back to Forum | Top of Forum | Mark Unread | Previous String | Next String | Threaded | Msg# 14000
Last time I looked over on EB's website, I believe they were listing May as the current release month...it's been slipping a little at a time, much like Silpheed on PS2. Given recent happenings at Sega, though, I wonder if they'll still view the product as viable in the market, especially given the manner in which they were planning to release it (100 games per disk, multiple disks over a period of time). I guess it would finally come down to how much money they have already invested in Bleemcast, Bleempods, and Bleempads...how much it would take to bring the same to market...and what their expected return would be based on market demand. Never know...maybe they'll just take the entire project and move it over to Xbox, another machine with a PC-friendly architecture. That would certainly be yet another blow (though, at this point, not substantial as previously thought) to Sony and their backwards compatibility. To me, that would make more financial sense than to release it at this...unfortunate...late stage in the Dreamcast's life-cycle. If the company does manage to stay ahead of Sony's lawyers, though, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a product called Bleembox or something equally weird on Microsoft's system, especially given Bleem's success on the PC...and despite whether or not they bring the Sega product to market.

[Editado por juanmax el 28-02-2001 a las 13:36]
3 respuestas