2021 - XBOX INSIDER PROGRAM revisar últimos mensajes para actualizaciones

April 27th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1910 Update (1910.190424-1920)

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7073.190424-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1905 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.

DETAILS:

OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7073.190424-1920
Available: 2:00PM PST 4/27/19
Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 4/28/19

New Features:

The 1905 features are highlighted here in a new blog post https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04/25/ ... -insiders/

Fixes:

My Games and Apps
Fixes to address Multiple Games/Apps failing to launch with the too long to start error on latest update.

Settings – Hard Drive Transfer
We have fixed the Moving/copying content from one drive to another.

System
Fixed a sign in crashing bug.
Localization fixes.
UI and string changes to the Xbox Assist App.
UI fixes to address flickering when starting the Xbox Accessories app.

Known Issues:

Audio
Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles.
Some users are experiencing no audio with headsets and we are investigating
Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
Cold reboot the console

OR

Go to Audio settings on console
Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
Switch back to the desired format
Audio should be restored

My Games and Apps
We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback.

Profile Color
Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
May 3rd : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1910 Update (1910.190430-1920)

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7085.190430-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1905 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.

DETAILS:

OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7085.190430-1920
Available: 2:00PM PST 5/3/19
Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 5/4/19

New Features:

The 1905 (in 1910) features are highlighted here in a new blog post https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04/25/ ... -insiders/

My Games and Apps – Better Sorting
We are adding a new feature in this build to sorting in My Games and Apps today based on User feedback. You will now see more date categories for sorting by last update or last used. Please test out the new feature and provide feedback.

Friends list shows where your friends are playing
We have added the new feature in this build of displaying where your friends are playing in the guide. Please test out the new feature and provide feedback.

Voice channels in messaging
Voice channels have been added to Xbox Live messaging on console. This feature is only available in Alpha and can only be used between Alpha users. If you and a friend are both in Preview Alpha, we’d highly encourage you try adding a voice channel and let us know what you think!

Fixes:

Audio
Fixes for users are experiencing no audio with headsets.

Kinect
We have fixed the issue with the Kinect video feed being delayed.

Messaging
Resolved issues with one to one voice invites

My Games and Apps
Fixes to address installation status of game bundles to correctly show overall installation status.
Fixes to the Cloud Save system that some users were experiencing with “Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud”.

System
Fixed a memory leak to address overall system performance.
Fix all voice chat strings and change party icon to headset icon.
Resolved some missing settings in the Settings UI.
Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Audio
Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
Cold reboot the console

OR

Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
Audio should be restored

My Games and Apps
We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback.
We are tracking an issue in Super Lucky’s Tale that when you pause play to go to guide then go back to the game you experience a ten second delay. Please report if you see this behavior with any other game/app.

Profile Color
Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 6th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190502-1920)

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7089.190502-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1905 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.

DETAILS:
OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7089.190502-1920
Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/6/19
Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/7/19

Fixes:

Audio:
Fixes addressing the audio streams when Atmos is used for Stereo Speakers and Mono-mix mode.

Home:
Fixes to the Controller Icon on home – “Unknown” battery should will not be shown as “plugged in” icon
Additional fixes to a memory leak to address overall system performance.
Fixes to UI and workflow when Signing in and out for some users.
UI fixes to the Game Pass Quests in the Game pass twist.
Fixes to address Legacy 360 gamerpics in the Settings app showing up too small.

System
Fixes to complete Kinect setup when it crashed at audio setup.
Fixes to narrator bugs on the Updates Page and Xbox Privacy page.
UI fixes to light and dark themes to make text easier to read.
Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Audio
We are tracking the issue in which your ATMOS setting switches back to DD 7.1 after taking an update. You can change it back after an update however we are working towards resolving.
Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
Cold reboot the console

OR

Audio should be restored

My Games and Apps

Profile Color
May 11th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190508-1920)

DETAILS:

OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7101.190508-1920
Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/11/19
Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/12/19

Fixes:

Audio
We have fixed the issue that some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio).
Resolved an issue in which Windows Sonic (spatial audio for headphones) spatial and non-spatial audio played out of sync. This affected games that create sophisticated compound sound effects that combine spatial and non-spatial audio.

Home
Fixed an issue with Guide and dashboard to show the correct time as it was displaying times according to the old time zone before an update. The user no longer needs to restart in order to pick up time zone change.

My Games and Apps
We have fixed the issue when launching some games was causing the “Launch error 0x800706ba” and the game would not launch.

System
Fixed an issue in which some consoles were hitting an E200 crash during use or at shutdown.
Security compliance fixes to consoles.
UI fixes to the OOBE flow.
Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Audio
We are tracking the issue in which your ATMOS setting switches back to DD 7.1 after taking an update. You can change it back after an update however we are working towards resolving.
Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.

My Games and Apps

Profile Color
Es verdad eso de que hay una oferta de Pass+Gold para los insiders? Sabeis algo?
roly82 escribió:Es verdad eso de que hay una oferta de Pass+Gold para los insiders? Sabeis algo?

Sip, LosJavier y yo lo tenemos. Pero solo está disponible en USA, UK y Australia. Era para los Alpha y supuestamente ahora es para los BETA también.

La oferta, es 1 libra/1 dolar por mes. Había tb una promoción para los Alpha (no se si para BETA también), que te doblan los meses que ya poseas. A mi quedándome más de 1 año de Gold y 6 meses de Pass, ahora tengo hasta finales de 2021 de ambos ^^
Yui Shojei escribió:
roly82 escribió:Es verdad eso de que hay una oferta de Pass+Gold para los insiders? Sabeis algo?

Sip, LosJavier y yo lo tenemos. Pero solo está disponible en USA, UK y Australia. Era para los Alpha y supuestamente ahora es para los BETA también.

La oferta, es 1 libra/1 dolar por mes. Había tb una promoción para los Alpha (no se si para BETA también), que te doblan los meses que ya poseas. A mi quedándome más de 1 año de Gold y 6 meses de Pass, ahora tengo hasta finales de 2021 de ambos ^^

Acabo de hacerlo, soy beta.
El gold se me acababa el 1/12/2020 y ahora se me acaba el 02/03/2021.
El gamepass se me acaba este mes de julio por lo que ese servicio si que se ha aumentado bastante.
me suena haber leído que había un tope en meses para gold.

Vamos que por una libra...
Entonces hay que cambiar de region?
roly82 escribió:Entonces hay que cambiar de region?

Cambié todo; idioma, región y ubicación.
roly82 escribió:Entonces hay que cambiar de region?

Solo hay que cambiar region.
Se que lo hablasteis en su dia, pero ahora no recuerdo ni el hilo donde fue, asi que no lo encuentro.
Era oferta de doblar los meses y hacerlo ultimate.
Me quedan 10 meses de gold, por lo que ampliare con la ofera de 6 meses 20€, y asi hacer casi los 3 años, pero, esto se hace desde la consola?
@Emptyh1 estás obligado a hacerlo desde consola, porque debes apuntarte primero a ser tester del Pass Ultimate desde la app de Insider (con region UK). Ya desde la app contratas el servicio como parte del tester.
@Yui Shojei Vale gracias, entonces luego cuando llegue a casa, que hoy no la tengo en el trabajo, le hecho un ojo y a ver que sale [qmparto]
Yui Shojei escribió:@balastegui no puedes acumular más de 3 años ^^

Pues no me salen las cuentas.
Si me quedaban 18 meses, tendría que haberse doblado para 36 máximo, y no solo 3 meses.
Pero vamos que no me voy a quejar, solo por dar datos.
@balastegui no se decirte. Creo que lo de doblar era solo para una tanda del anillo Alpha. Yo lo hice el mismo dia o el siguiente del anuncio oficial del servicio.
A ver si amplian el que caduca antes por ese periodo de tiempo
Yui Shojei escribió:@balastegui no se decirte. Creo que lo de doblar era solo para una tanda del anillo Alpha. Yo lo hice el mismo dia o el siguiente del anuncio oficial del servicio.

OK, gracias. Pero vamos que me han dado 3 meses de gold y 21 de gamepass l, quejarme no tengo derecho XD

Sigo pensando, jeje.
Tenia 18 de gold más ahora 3, total 21.
Tenia 3 de gamepass, ahora 21 en total.
Si eres delta o omega imagino que nanai no? Nunca me ha gustado meterme en lo de las actus asi que por no ser fiel me quedare sin el chollo, pero es lo justo por otra parte.
@roly82 antes solo estaba para los Alpha. Y ahora ha pasado a Beta...... Supongo que para Octubre os llega xD
balastegui escribió:
Yui Shojei escribió:@balastegui no se decirte. Creo que lo de doblar era solo para una tanda del anillo Alpha. Yo lo hice el mismo dia o el siguiente del anuncio oficial del servicio.

OK, gracias. Pero vamos que me han dado 3 meses de gold y 21 de gamepass l, quejarme no tengo derecho XD

Sigo pensando, jeje.

según lo que dices si se te aplica la promo....

lo de doblar es una forma de decirlo, la promo es que para insiders pagando un mes, la suscripcion se amplia en funcion de los meses de lo anterior

es decir, mi caso, yo lo pilé dia uno hara un mes y tenia gold y game pass hasta noviembre de este año, ahora me caduca en julio 2020, es decir que con 14 meses que me quedaban entre ambas suscripciones, ahora tengo la suscripción 14 meses contando el dia que me suscribí

en tu caso, dices que tenias gold por 18 meses y game pass por 3 meses, en total entre ambas te quedaban 21 meses, con la suscripcion del ultimate para insiders te amplian 21 meses contando desde el dia que te suscribiste
LoSJaVieR95 escribió:
balastegui escribió:

Sigo pensando, jeje.

según lo que dices si se te aplica la promo....

lo de doblar es una forma de decirlo, la promo es que para insiders pagando un mes, la suscripcion se amplia en funcion de los meses de lo anterior

es decir, mi caso, yo lo pilé dia uno hara un mes y tenia gold y game pass hasta noviembre de este año, ahora me caduca en julio 2020, es decir que con 14 meses que me quedaban entre ambas suscripciones, ahora tengo la suscripción 14 meses contando el dia que me suscribí

en tu caso, dices que tenias gold por 18 meses y game pass por 3 meses, en total entre ambas te quedaban 21 meses, con la suscripcion del ultimate para insiders te amplian 21 meses contando desde el dia que te suscribiste

Si puede tener sentido. [beer]
Yui Shojei escribió:@roly82 antes solo estaba para los Alpha. Y ahora ha pasado a Beta...... Supongo que para Octubre os llega xD

Si, voy a ver, soy beta y hace unos días no aparecía nada de eso, me apunte para cuando haya hueco en alpha, pero por ahora nah, un beta de manual xD

Edito:

Pillado hasta el 09/08/2020

Y luego pone que cobraran 1€ al mes?
soy beta y no me sale lo de Pass Ultimate desde la app de Insider (con region UK)
[mamaaaaa] cawento Oooh [uzi] [facepalm]
joseyvero escribió:soy beta y no me sale lo de Pass Ultimate desde la app de Insider (con region UK)

Yo lo hice esta tarde y salia, cambie todo, región e idioma por si acaso, se tuvo que bajar un pack con el ingles de uk y todo
@Lars_ur , gracias, probaré a ver cuando el crio termine el Apex... [facepalm]
Me pase lo mismo, cambien la ubicacion y nada, ya cambie las 3 cosas y si bajo los 50mb, tambien decir que la oferta hay que pillarla con la consola en uk igualmente, por que solo lo baje y volvi a mi pais, por que me tenia que ir, y cuando lo puse no me aparecia hasta que no lo puse de nuevo en uk
joseyvero escribió:soy beta y no me sale lo de Pass Ultimate desde la app de Insider (con region UK)

Ya le mencioné antes, cambié de idioma, región y ubicación. Con las dos primeras no me salía.
hoy beta para insiders de hunt showdown lo nuevo de Crytek
Emptyh1 escribió:Me pase lo mismo, cambien la ubicacion y nada, ya cambie las 3 cosas y si bajo los 50mb, tambien decir que la oferta hay que pillarla con la consola en uk igualmente, por que solo lo baje y volvi a mi pais, por que me tenia que ir, y cuando lo puse no me aparecia hasta que no lo puse de nuevo en uk

Hola buenas, y cual es el método de pago para coger la oferta? Porque he puesto mi paypal español y me ha dado error
@koni yo pagué con mi Visa a pelo.

Pero vamos, en el estado del LIVE tienes aviso de problemas en compras y adquisición de productos...... Seguramente sea por eso que te da error.
ya lo he podido comprar @Yui Shojei tengo de las 2 cosas hasta agosto de 2021, el problema ahora, es que no me deja iniciar sesion en el live, pero debe ser que hay problemas en los servers de micro...

Gracias por responder tan rapido!!
@koni algún problema podrás tener, estás con un servicio en pruebas ;)

Yo suelo tener algún fallo con los juegos del Game Pass. No suelen iniciarse a la primera.

Y en 360 no suele iniciar en el Live al encender la consola (aunque eso ya no se si es afectado por esto).
@Yui Shojei pero la consola la tengo que dejar en ingles o en español o como? es que no me iniciaba sesion.... me he venido un pelin preocupado
koni escribió:@Yui Shojei pero la consola la tengo que dejar en ingles o en español o como? es que no me iniciaba sesion.... me he venido un pelin preocupado

A mi desde la última actualización no me conecta directamente, tengo que ir a red, desconectar el wifi, que además se queda pillado, salir con el botón guía, volver a entrar y conectar
Pero yo lo tengo con cable y a mi ha sido al contratar el ultimate pass
Yo no estoy en casa y no puedo probarlo,pero la cuenta con la que comparto no puede conectarse e hice lo de el pass ultimate anoche
Hola,
Al ver lo de la oferta, he pagado lo del xbox game pass ultimate a 1 libra, pero no me han dado los meses gratuitos que supuestamente me tenían que dar.
koni escribió:@Yui Shojei pero la consola la tengo que dejar en ingles o en español o como? es que no me iniciaba sesion.... me he venido un pelin preocupado

Yo contraté y acto seguido reinicié para ponerla en España/español.

Y ahora llevo un mes con España/mexicano.

Si sigue estando el fallo del Live, quizás sea por eso. Pero tampoco estoy en casa para decirte que a mi si me va xD
@Yui Shojei todavia esta el fallo del live?, yo me meto en el status live ese, y me pone que todo esta correcto...
@AlbertoEspRM bueno eso tendra que ver con cuando te caducaban las suscripciones
May 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190512-1922)

Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7109.190512-1922). This build has the same features and fixes as 1905 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.

DETAILS:

OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7109.190512-1922
Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/14/19
Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/15/19

Fixes:

Audio:
Fixes addressing the audio streams when Atmos is used for Stereo Speakers and Mono-mix mode.
We have fixed the issue that some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio).
Resolved an issue in which Windows Sonic (spatial audio for headphones) spatial and non-spatial audio played out of sync. This affected games that create sophisticated compound sound effects that combine spatial and non-spatial audio.
We have fixed the issue in which your ATMOS setting switched back to DD 7.1 after taking an update.
Some users may have been impacted recently by their Dolby Atmos for Home Theater audio setting reverting to another audio setting. We have made a fix recently and are looking to our Insider Audience to verify it.

Home
Fixes to the Controller Icon on home – “Unknown” battery should will not be shown as “plugged in” icon
Fixes to UI and workflow when Signing in and out for some users.
UI fixes to the Game Pass Quests in the Game pass twist.
Fixes to address Legacy 360 gamerpics in the Settings app showing up too small.

My Games and Apps
We have fixed the issue when launching some games was causing the “Launch error 0x800706ba” and the game would not launch.
We have fixed the issue with video corruption showing in apps such as Youtube and Netflix with 4k playback.

System
Fixes to complete Kinect setup when it crashed at audio setup.
Fixes to narrator bugs on the Updates Page and Xbox Privacy page.
UI fixes to light and dark themes to make text easier to read.
Localization fixes.

Known Issues:

Audio

Profile Color

Settings
Users are unable to open Settings – Video fidelity & Overscan in display settings
El Game pass ultimate ya disponible para delta insiders
LoSJaVieR95 escribió:El Game pass ultimate ya disponible para delta insiders

Te quiero. [careto?]

Unido pero al "ir a pagar" en la store la libra al mes me dice que algo ocurrió, que lo intente más tarde.

Será algo puntual? Me da la sensación que no está activo.
TCR escribió:
LoSJaVieR95 escribió:El Game pass ultimate ya disponible para delta insiders

Te quiero. [careto?]

Unido pero al "ir a pagar" en la store la libra al mes me dice que algo ocurrió, que lo intente más tarde.

Será algo puntual? Me da la sensación que no está activo.

si eso prueba a hacerte un paypal de eeuu
@LoSJaVieR95 lo probé en la S y me dejó. Ya lo tengo activo!

Gracias por el aviso. Iba mirando a diario y justo hoy apareció. [beer]
TCR escribió:@LoSJaVieR95 lo probé en la S y me dejó. Ya lo tengo activo!

Gracias por el aviso. Iba mirando a diario y justo hoy apareció. [beer]

de nada, cuantos meses han caido?? jajajaja
@LoSJaVieR95 tengo hasta Julio de 2020. Respecto a Gold no mucho dado que ya tenía hasta 2020. En cambio Game Pass me caducaba el 30 de Junio por lo que gano 1 año.

No me quejo, estoy satisfecho. Llegado el momento renovar por 1 libra me parece un regalo. [burla2]
TCR escribió:@LoSJaVieR95 tengo hasta Julio de 2020. Respecto a Gold no mucho dado que ya tenía hasta 2020. En cambio Game Pass me caducaba el 30 de Junio por lo que gano 1 año.

No me quejo, estoy satisfecho. Llegado el momento renovar por 1 libra me parece un regalo. [burla2]

como yo xD

seria un puntazo renovar por una libra, pero me huelo a que cambiarán el precio de renovación
2833 respuestas