[Hilo Oficial] BRUTAL LEGEND

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 637
calita está baneado por "Clones para trollear y spoilers"
Este juego no es el habitual. Está en manos de Tim Schaffer que es un tío que le da un toque personal impresionante a sus juegos.

Todos los detalles están mimados en sus títulos y la BSO de Brutal Legend era un aspecto fundamental a cuidar.

No han fallado y empieza a ser una muestra de lo finalmente tendremos entre manos.
Aunque hace ya tiempo que sabemos la BSO aquí tenemos al bueno de Tim resolviendo un cubo de Rubik mientras nos recitan los nombres de las canciones.
Heavy Metal Rubik's Cube challenge
Fuente: Gamespot
sith23 escribió:Aunque hace ya tiempo que sabemos la BSO aquí tenemos al bueno de Tim resolviendo un cubo de Rubik mientras nos recitan los nombres de las canciones.
Heavy Metal Rubik's Cube challenge
Fuente: Gamespot

Este tio es mi PUTO IDOLO a partir de éste mismo instante..... XD
onyvla escribió:el garito de tim...

Imagen

Que grande dios.....ese blackmetalero con la cruz invertida..... XD ...pedazo de portada
mas detalles del juego, de su multijugador y alguna imagen nueva:

The last thing I expected from a Brütal Legend multiplayer mode was a real time strategy game. The first thing I expected was a battle of the bands. Lucky me, I get both.

According to mastermind Tim Schafer, Brütal Legend actually began as a multiplayer game in his mind's eye where metal bands would battle it out to be the baddest of the bad and the metal-ist of the metal. How we got from there to an open world sandbox adventure is a longer story than Schafer could fit into his opening speech at the multiplayer event – so he just walked us through a demo match and turned us loose.

What Is It?
Brütal Legend's multiplayer mode pits various factions from the game against one another in a battle of the bands where the objective is to amass the most fans to create the most units and have the largest stage. Once you've got enough of everything, you march your units across the map and capture more resource points fan geysers wreck the other guy's base stage.

What We Saw
On display at this event were three factions – main character Eddie's band, bad guy Doviculus's band and a Goth-inspired band called the Drowning Doom – and only one map, The Bleeding Coast. The game will ship with seven maps and multiplayer supports up to four people playing at a time, although players are still divided into teams each defending only one stage. I plowed through two rounds with Drowning Doom.

How Far Along Is It?
Pretty far along, but still not final. The game ships in October, so there's still tweaking and polishing time for the multiplayer.

What Needs Improvement?
It's an RTS… on a console: I love RTS games, but they have a tough time on consoles – mostly because of the controls and partially because most hardcore console gamers prefer action and shooting to strategy and resource-whoring. Sadly, I don't think Brütal Legend is an exception to this generalization. There's just too much you need to be able to do to manage resources, keep an eye on the terrain and make judgments about when to press and when to back off – so the control scheme comes off as over-complicated and difficult to navigate when you're panicking in the midst of your butt getting kicked. Furthermore, there's this expectation of Brütal Legend that you'll be able to go around and kick ass on your own because you have a huge guitar that can call down lighting. Having to hold back from ass kicking so I can cultivate an army to lead sort of takes me out of the I'm-a-bad-ass-metal-rocker fantasy.

There's No Map: In multiplayer, each faction gets an "avatar" leader like Eddie Riggs or Doviculous. These avatars have the ability to fly around the map with wings at incredible speed – which is supposed to make up for the fact that you don't have an overhead map. However, having wings doesn't make up for the lack of a way to check in with your units that you have scattered throughout the map. When one unit is in trouble, an icon will pop up on the lower right hand screen and flash red, pointing in a general direction to give you a heads-up. Without a map, though, you have no idea how severely they're being attacked, which one of that unit type is being attacked (if you've divided the unit up) and specifically where they are.

What Should Stay The Same?
True To Theme: Turns out an RTS mode is a good way to represent everything Brütal Legend is about. Sure, it simply renames base "stage" and resource points "fan geysers" – but in way, it makes sense that you need to win over fans to be a better band and have a bigger stage. Plus the way you win over bands and manage units is more than just picking an icon off of a menu – you actually have to play guitar solos such as the "fan tribute" to activate resource points and units. These solos are like Guitar Hero mini-games where a bar moves from left to right across the screen and the face buttons appear as notes along a scale. When the bar gets to the note, you have to mash the corresponding button to play the note and if you get more than one wrong, you blow the whole thing and have to start over.

Double Team Attacks: Any avatar can link up with a unit for a powerful double team attack. For example, I was able to pair off my Drowning Doom avatar chick with my gravedigger grunt class for a super-cool melee attack where my avatar popped up from underground and knocked down an enemy mob. Depending on the unit, this can factor into your strategy as a way to break up mobs, block choke points or wade through defenses en route to the enemy stage. Some of the vehicle-avatar pairings are truly epic.

The Stage Actually Does Something: The stage doesn't seem to defend itself when it's being attacked – but if you man it yourself, you can turn the stage into a weapon to beat back enemies and stall for time while the rest of your army arrives. The stage lights shoot powerful beams, the mic and speakers work together as a short range knock-back attack, there's a dry ice effect that debuffs any enemies standing too close to the stage and you can spend fans garnered from geysers to heal the base after its taken damage.

Final Thoughts
I enjoyed my time with the unexpected RTS, but I'm honestly anxious about Brütal Legend now. The multiplayer mode works just fine, but an RTS is a very niche flavor of gaming. Here's hoping Brütal Legend's appeal can overcome whatever aversion console audiences seem to have toward the genre. But if nothing else, there's no denying that this game goes its own way.

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

video del multiplayer
Imagen
Imagen
EDITADO POR EL MODERADOR: Leed y cumplid las normas; nada de ofrecer/pedir material con Copyright.
La verdad es que despues de ver el video del multi ese modo de juego no me llama nada. Hubiera preferido un modo cooperativo aunque fuera metido con calzador xDD
Según Tim Schaffer, Ozzy Osbourne amplió sus diálogos "blasfemos" bastante más de lo escrito en el guión.

Sus charlas con Jack Black, prometen ser épicas.

Tim Schafer has said that Brutal Legend will feature funny ad-libs from Jack Black and Ozzy Osbourne.

It comes via this interview with the Monkey Island and Psychonauts man. Jack Black, in the lead role of Eddie Riggs, would apparently “read a line over and over to get the feel”. He could also be found “goofing off”, which the team “ended up using”.

Schafer also revealed that the other musicians “stuck to their script, except for Ozzy, who swore more than was scripted”.

He also commented on how working closely together on the game with the team at Double Fine allowed the devs to gauge the humour of the game. He said:

“You can kind of pick up on whether stuff is funny or not by how the team reacts to it.”

Sobre las posibles reticencias de los no-metaleros para catar o no el juego, el cachondo de Schaffer dice que si no necesitabas ser un pirata para jugar a Monkey Island, tampoco necesitas ser un heavy radical para disfrutar de Brutal Legend.

“You don’t have to be a pirate to love Monkey Island, you don’t have to be a metal-head to play Brutal Legend.”
calita escribió:Sobre las posibles reticencias de los no-metaleros para catar o no el juego, el cachondo de Schaffer dice que si no necesitabas ser un pirata para jugar a Monkey Island, tampoco necesitas ser un heavy radical para disfrutar de Brutal Legend.

Este tio cada día me gusta más.... XD ...y tiene más razón que un santo....
hombre pero esta claro que siendo metalero lo disfrutaras mas... [sonrisa]
¡Hola a todos! Soy el nuevo Community Manager de Brutal Legend.

El hilo está muy completo pero si tenéis dudas sobre Brutal Legend estaré encantado de responderlas en la medida de lo posible.

Un placer conoceros ;)
Primera pregunta ¿Quien fue el primer batería de Judas Priest?

PD: No vale google
Vandroy escribió:Primera pregunta ¿Quien fue el primer batería de Judas Priest?

PD: No vale google

Fue Holland, no?

Ahora Scott metralleta Travis.
Si, Dave Holland, el peredasta, pero coño, que lo responda él, alguien que se dedique al management de un juego así tiene que ser un erudito metalico, si no... credibilidad cero.
Bronze

Got a Car and a Date Completed - "Welcome to the Age of Metal"

Start a Revolution Completed - "Exploited in the Bowels of Hell"

Thick as a Baby's Arm - Completed "Lair of the Metal Queen"

Hair Remover - Completed "Battle for Bladehenge"

French Kiss Instructor - Completed "Pilgrimage of Screams"

Chicks n' Booze n' Stuff - Completed "Sanctuary of Sin"

Ran to the Hills - Completed "It's Raining Death"

Fistfull of Fog - Completed "Dry Ice, Wet Graves"

No More Tears - Completed "Sea of Black Tears"

Overkill - Completed all hunting secondary missions

Squeal Like a Chicken - Completed all racing secondary missions

Protector - Completed 20 ambush, outpost defense, or mortar secondary missions

Serpent Samaritan - Freed 40 Bound Serpents

Serpent Spanker - Freed 80 Bound Serpents

One Hit Wonder - Purchased 1 upgrade in the Motor Forge

Virtuoso - Learned all guitar solos

Tourist - Viewed all vistas

Now You Must Tell the Tale - Viewed all Legends

Voices From Beyond - Unlocked all songs in the Mouth of Metal

Flowerslave - Summoned all Motor Forges

Practice Bloody Practice - Won an AI Stage Battle - any difficulty

Iron Fist - Won an AI Stage Battle - Br?tal difficulty

Vict?r - Won a ranked multiplayer match

Master of the Flame - Double Teamed with every Ironheade unit

Master of the Tear - Double Teamed with every Drowning Doom unit

Master of the Blood - Double Teamed with every Tainted Coil unit

Armchair General - Won a Stage Battle by yourself against the AI without attacking

Some Demon Flesh on your Bumper Slayed 150 enemies with the Deuce - any mode

Silence, groundwalker! Gained 5 or more seconds of hang time in a single jump - any mode

Six Degrees of Schafer*** - Played with or against another player who has this Achievement

Ringleader - Trapped 15 enemies in one ring of fire with the Fire Baron's Double Team

Painkiller - Killed 25 enemies with the grinder of one
Rock Crusher

Dollpocalypse - Hit 6 enemies with the explosion from a Brood's Double Team

Euthanasia - Hit 15 enemies with one Agony Ball using the Pain Lifter's Double Team

Death From Above - Killed 20 enemies with one Bleeding Death

Coolest Thing Ever - Jumped over a Hextadon in the Deuce

Beast Master - Rode every animal in the world

Quill Tosser - Killed a Tollusk using only Ground Urchins

Silver

Groupie Completed Campaign mode on Easy

Roadie Completed Campaign mode on Normal

Legend Completed Campaign mode on Brutal

Serpent Savior - Freed all 120 Bound Serpents

Loyal Customer - Purchased all upgrades in the Motor Forge

Subj?gator - Won 10 ranked multiplayer matches

Favored - Acquired 3,000 Fire Tributes

Sellout - Spent 250,000 fans - any mode

I've never touched an axe before - Personally smote 300 enemies - any mode

Boar Bather - Rode a Razorfire Boar into the Sea of Black Tears and live to tell the tale.

Gold

Metal God - Achieved 100% completion on the stats screen

C?nquerer - Won 50 ranked multiplayer matches

Platinum

Rock God - Got all PS3 trophies
Ahora mismo venia a postear los trofeos xD
EaBrutallegend escribió:¡Hola a todos! Soy el nuevo Community Manager de Brutal Legend.

El hilo está muy completo pero si tenéis dudas sobre Brutal Legend estaré encantado de responderlas en la medida de lo posible.

Un placer conoceros ;)

hola [oki] podrias decirme si el juego vendra doblado al castellano?
gracias XD
Descripción de la ESRB del contenido de Brutal Legend, no tiene desperdicio:

This is an action adventure/role-playing game that tells the story of Eddie Riggs, a roadie who is transported to a mythical world of heavy metal rock. Eddie is armed with a guitar and a double-headed axe, which players can use to slash and dismember enemies. Players can also perform "face-melting solos" (literally melting enemies' faces), meet humanoid creatures dressed like dominatrixes and brandishing whips, and liberate an army of rockers from a life of oppression. Although the storyline is often irreverent and whimsical, the depictions of violence are somewhat intense: Undead humanoids are dismembered with an axe (sometimes in slow-motion); a "Steel-Quilled Blade" causes human enemies to explode into gibs that rain down; machine guns, missile launchers, and sub woofers can be used to kill druids and other fantastical creatures. Eddie can also run over dozens of enemies with his hot rod, resulting in blood effects and more heads and limbs getting chopped off. During the course of the game, characters sometimes engage in suggestive dialogue intended for comedic effect (e.g., "Maybe with all your feedback, you guys could just blow me over the gorge" and "Playtime's over. Now let's get back to the orgy"). Players will also encounter "Skull Rakers" clad in bondage gear and amazon-like warriors dressed in leather outfits that partially reveal buttocks and breasts. Strong profanity (e.g., "f*ck," "sh*t," and "d*ck") can be heard in the dialogue
migtm_24 escribió:
EaBrutallegend escribió:¡Hola a todos! Soy el nuevo Community Manager de Brutal Legend.

Un placer conoceros ;)

gracias XD

¿waaat? ¿para que? ¿para no escuchar las voces de Jack Black o Ozzy por ejemplo? :-?
calita escribió:Descripción de la ESRB del contenido de Brutal Legend, no tiene desperdicio:

[carcajad] [carcajad] [carcajad]
Ostia puta, había olvidado que este juego seguía adelante, ya pensaba que se había quedado en lo más profundo del baúl de EA. A ver cómo evoluciona la cosa, mezclar el metal con los videojuegos, ese es el espíritu.

¡METAL!
onyvla escribió:
calita escribió:Descripción de la ESRB del contenido de Brutal Legend, no tiene desperdicio:

[carcajad] [carcajad] [carcajad]

Al menos a alguien le ha hecho gracia.....
[/quote]
gracias XD[/quote]

¿waaat? ¿para que? ¿para no escuchar las voces de Jack Black o Ozzy por ejemplo? :-?[/quote]
pues yo prefiero un juego BIEN doblado al castellano, aunque pierda un poco el encanto
descojonante el Jack Black... [carcajad] [carcajad] [carcajad]

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
onyvla escribió:
Imagen

¿Es un iphone? ¿es un paquete de tabaco? ¿jack black tiene la picha cuadrada?

XD XD XD

La foto no tiene precio
Brian Velasco está baneado por "Clon de usuario baneado"
segun parece tendremos demo hoy no???
estar atentos que aqui dan codigos de brutal legend y otros juegos.

Ahora ha dado los de 360, en nada dara de ps3 supongo

http://twitter.com/geoffkeighley
Habra que estar pendientes..

Gracias por el aviso [oki]
No puedo estar todod el rato pendiente -.- cuando las den podeis avisar?

Thx
I'll put up PS3 Brutal codes when demo goes live.

parece que no los pondra por hoy(este hace un programa de videojuegos en la tele americana, asi que es muy fiable XD(Ade+ lo hara para ganar adeptos, pero se agradece que alguien pierda el tiempo asi, o mande a alguien que lo haga por el).
entonces... no hay demo en la store ???
De todas las demos anunciadas esta era la que mas ganas le tenia y ahora van y no la ponen [enfado1]
Secuencia inicial de Brutal Legend en Castellano!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebYhRLsoQ0E

Saludos!
Juanra89 está baneado por "Spam, timos en CV y faltas de respeto"
Pedazo de juego va a ser una de las sorpresas del año seguro.
reberes escribió:estar atentos que aqui dan codigos de brutal legend y otros juegos.

He conseguido uno de esos códigos, esta genial el juego.
A mi me ha parecido que esta doblado por Santiago Segura...
Si quereis saber algo preguntadme!!!

Salu2... ;)
khaosjimena escribió:
reberes escribió:estar atentos que aqui dan codigos de brutal legend y otros juegos.

He conseguido uno de esos códigos, esta genial el juego.
A mi me ha parecido que esta doblado por Santiago Segura...
Si quereis saber algo preguntadme!!!

Salu2... ;)

Como lo has conseguido? Yo he probado los 5 que hay y nada -.-

Ah y en que cuenta has de poner el codigo? En la USA o en cual?
En la USA, tenía preparado el canje desde el PC y a base de F5 he pillado uno.
Si, definitivamente esta doblado por Santiago Segura XD

Salu2... ;)
khaosjimena escribió:En la USA, tenía preparado el canje desde el PC y a base de F5 he pillado uno.
Si, definitivamente esta doblado por Santiago Segura XD

Salu2... ;)

Me puedes explicar eso del change? Es pa hacerlo yo tambien!

Thx^^
Los códigos solo funcionan 1 vez por lo que ademas de suerte se debe ser rapido, la gente esta muy atenta.
En cuanto los pone se deben introducir, como?
Pues haciendolo dede el PC, preparas la pagina de tu cuenta USA para introducir el código y en cuanto sale lo copias/pegas.
https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm
Una vez logeado con la cuenta USA seleccionas "Redeem PlayStation®Network Card or Promotion Code", dejas la ventana a un lado y en cuanto ponga códigos (yo he pillado el penultimo, los primeros "vuelan") lo introduces y confirmas. Despues desde la PS3 le das al historial de descargas y aparecera la Demo.

Salu2... ;)
Gracias tio, voy a probar!
khaosjimena escribió:Los códigos solo funcionan 1 vez por lo que ademas de suerte se debe ser rapido, la gente esta muy atenta.
En cuanto los pone se deben introducir, como?
Pues haciendolo dede el PC, preparas la pagina de tu cuenta USA para introducir el código y en cuanto sale lo copias/pegas.
https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm
Una vez logeado con la cuenta USA seleccionas "Redeem PlayStation®Network Card or Promotion Code", dejas la ventana a un lado y en cuanto ponga códigos (yo he pillado el penultimo, los primeros "vuelan") lo introduces y confirmas. Despues desde la PS3 le das al historial de descargas y aparecera la Demo.

Salu2... ;)

Anda que no habra gente pendiente de tres códigos... U_U
Brutal Thoughts 6
No tiene desperdicio xD
Edit: el video en castellano se sale y la voz me parece un gran acierto, ahora queda ver cómo quedaría de verdad (insultos y gore xD).
Saludos.
1803 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 637