PlayStation 4 (EXCLUSIVAMENTE TEMAS SOBRE PS4)

Alguien tiene pensado meter un ssd a la ps4?
supervegeta10 escribió:Alguien tiene pensado meter un ssd a la ps4?

Estaría bien, pero aún están un poco carillos para mi gusto.

Los de 500 GB rondan los 280 euros
Bigotin, creo que tu información podría ser válida respecto a DESCARGAS (aunque veo que en Killzone sería un 20%, no un 40%), pero no respecto a la instalación en segundo plano del Blu-Ray:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/41 ... -sony-dev/

He added, "They don't have to wait for anything to install before playing the game. The game will launch as soon as the disc has been put in the drive."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... -to-be-290

Why Killzone Shadow Fall is almost 40GB (it used to be 290...)

Guerrilla's technical director on the next-gen fight between fidelity and file size.

By Oli Welsh Published Thursday, 24 October 2013

At an event at Guerrilla's Amsterdam offices this week, the developer confirmed that the final version of PlayStation 4 launch title Killzone Shadow Fall clocks in at 39.7GB (in Europe, anyway: some localised versions of the game, needing fewer audio tracks in different languages, are closer to 37GB). Using Sony's PlayGo system, which allows a game to be played while it's still streaming data off the servers, Shadow Fall will be playable after a 7.5GB download.

There's been some consternation about the file size of next-gen games since Sony's UK boss told Eurogamer that Killzone was "cracking on for 50GB" and Nividia suggested that the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts required 50GB of hard drive space. (Infinity Ward has now reduced that to 40GB.) With the new consoles moving towards digital delivery and servers struggling to distribute titles like GTA5, how would our poor internets and hard drives cope with all that data? And why is Killzone so big in the first place?

It seems that the high quality art assets used by the PS4 are the main culprit. "The bulk of it is textures," Guerrilla's technical director Michiel van der Leeuw told me. "I think we're probably a lot larger than the other cross-generation games, because we have no assets that have been made to a lower spec." He also pointed to the much larger, more open design of the game's levels compared to previous Killzone games. "The surface area, I'm just guessing here, must be five to 10 times bigger than Killzone 3 was."

But he took pains to reassure me that the studio had worked hard to optimise the file size and get players into the game as quickly as possible. The next-gen consoles present something of a push-pull challenge for developers: on the one hand, their powerful GPUs and large amounts of RAM can handle extremely high fidelity assets, but on the other, the push towards digital distribution has made consumers more sensitive to file sizes.

This conundrum is perfectly illustrated by the fact that Killzone 3 was actually bigger than Shadow Fall. (Digital Foundry clocked the Blu-ray at 41.5GB.) Unconcerned by file size, Guerrilla had duplicated textures for each level to make the game stream from disc more quickly, and included high-quality videos several times over in different languages. It soon became clear that this approach wouldn't work on PS4, and Van der Leeuw's team had to go back to the drawing board.

"I think at some point the disc image that we were generating was around 180 gigs," said van der Leeuw. "And if we would have put all the levels in, which we didn't, because then the disc image generator broke, it would have been around 290 gigs of data.

"So we had to completely re-architect how we deal with data. And we did a lot of work - this is actually something I'm extremely proud of - to optimise our disc access pattern. Sony made special libraries for us because we were the first ones hitting these sort of problems. I think it's something that a lot of people will need to be doing in future."

"I think we're probably a lot larger than the other cross-generation games, because we have no assets that have been made to a lower spec."

The new story trailer for Killzone Shadow Fall. We'll have lots more from our trip to Amsterdam soon.

For players who chose to buy Killzone Shadow Fall from the PlayStation Store, Sony's new PlayGo system alleviates the game's unwieldy size - to an extent. Van der Leeuw reckons those with decent internet connections will be able to download the first 7.5GB, start playing while the second level downloads and then play that, all in a single evening - and then have the complete game downloaded by the next morning. But he acknowledges that even this could be more streamlined.

"Realistically, I think a lot of people can do this... It's just that the initial chunk of 7.5GB is quite big. I think if we would have known exactly how everything would work... I think next time around we'll try to see if we can design something that doesn't jeopardise the game which will make it even friendlier. But I think all things considered, this being launch and we've got like 2 minutes 44 from disc to the first level and no installs, I think it's already a massive improvement over previous generations."

Whether played from hard disc or Blu-ray, van der Leeuw is particularly proud of how fast and seamlessly the game loads; it's been a pet project for the tech director, who hates how slow modern games have become to operate. Guerrilla has completely eliminated in-game load times after an initial 30 seconds, and removed all logos and splash screens from the game's start-up routine. It may take a while to download Killzone Shadow Fall, but once you have it, the game comes to you very quickly indeed.

"To me, that's still something that fills my heart with joy when I see it. You insert the disc and go straight to menu," he says. "People here worked very hard... We had to ask legal and Dolby, the epilepsy warning stuff, the logos from Havok - we had to negotiate with them that we could put it in the credits and not the title screen... All the rules are built around the previous generation. I'm really happy that we're one of the first ones in, and I hope it's an example that people are going to follow.

"I get as annoyed by all these screens as you do. I'm 36, I don't have a lot of time to game, when I do I don't want be distracted by things that have nothing to do with playing the game... We came from a day and age with a cartridge, you stuck it in and like, 'bleep!', and you were playing the game. And slowly that has degenerated into experiences which are more beautiful and big and prestigious, but they feel... heavy. To me, it's about feeling. The feeling of something that, you say play and it starts to play - it feels qualitatively beautiful."

Van der Leeuw talks animatedly at the best of times, but it's when talking about the "immediacy" of loading Shadow Fall - not its stunning new lighting techniques or 1080p display resolution - that he is most passionate by far. If next-gen gaming means huge file sizes but never seeing an in-game loading screen again, then I'm with him - it's a price worth paying.

Siendo el sistema automatizado, supongo que él se encargará de que si falta espacio, borrar de algún juego que no se use tanto, pero igual le dan al usuario el control mediante pregunta.
Porque siempre ponen a la misma chica en todas las conferencias para traducir a castellano, es un desastre xDDD.
Si alguien se pilla el DS4 en EEUU, puede usar el Joy2Key para asignar en PC teclas y funciones a los botones del mando:

http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/Jo ... ersion.htm
Bigotin escribió:
caren103 escribió:no hay que esperar a instalar nada para jugar: la instalación es en segundo plano

si hay que esperar algo.. se comentó (no me preguntes quien lo dijo.. ), que la instalación debería llevar alrededor de un 40%

vamos eso, o lo he soñado que también puede ser xD

No se si sería en un sueño o no [+risas]

Pero lo que sabemos seguro y acaban de confirmar es que Killzone Shadow "Fap" ocupa unos 39GB y que para poder jugarse habrá que esperar a que estén instalados unos 7GB, lo que vendría a ser un 18%. Claro que no especifican si se refiere a la campaña o al juego en si. Recuerdo que al menos en la versión digital se podía elegir por separado si preferías empezar descargando el multiplayer o el singleplayer.

De todas maneras es bastante seguro que esto cambiará de unos juegos a otros, dependiendo por ejemplo de si son de mundo abierto o no.

Yo creo que lo importante será ver la velocidad a la que la consola instala estos datos para que la espera no sea desesperante. Al menos ya sabemos en ningún juego habrá que esperar nunca a que se instale por completo para jugar... o eso espero [sonrisa]

Hacemos apuestas?? The Elder Scrolls VI quizás??? [qmparto]
Arlgrim está baneado por "Game Over"
Caren103 , ¿me dices que la ps4 tiene de el disco duro que tenga un espacio reservado para las instalaciones y la gestiona ella solita?

Buah eso es DPM , acojonante , eso si que me ha gustado , que cosa mas buena no me la esperaba.

Un saludo ppl [bye] .
Franky_el_Punky escribió:No se si sería en un sueño o no [+risas]

Sí, lo ha soñado, porque arriba he puesto dos artículos que lo explican, y no es así.

En descarga Killzone empieza a funcionar a partir de 7.5 GB descargados (un 20%).

Insertando el Blu-Ray, en algo más de dos minutos y medio estás jugando al primer nivel la primera vez; a partir de ahí, entiendo en el artículo que en 30 segundos estás dándole.

Explicado en el segundo artículo por el director técnico de Guerrilla, Michiel van der Leeuw, ayer mismo.

Arlgrim, eso lo hacía ya la Xbox I, la primera, aunque no instalaba todo el juego sino sólo los datos más usados, y ella sola se apañaba para borrar lo antiguo para poner lo nuevo. Pero es posible que si PS4 necesita más espacio para una nueva instalación, pregunte al usuario qué borrar... lo digo porque si fuera todo automatizado, ¿para qué poner en el COD requisitos de espacio en disco duro?
Aun asi me parece una gran idea que la maquina gestione o semi-gestione ella esos temas.

Esto de propina por a alguien no lo a visto http://www.vandal.net/noticia/1350643935/el-doblaje-espanol-de-killzone-shadow-fall-se-muestra-por-primera-vez/

Un saludo ppl [bye] .
caren103 escribió:
Bigotin, creo que tu información podría ser válida respecto a DESCARGAS (aunque veo que en Killzone sería un 20%, no un 40%), pero no respecto a la instalación en segundo plano del Blu-Ray:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/41 ... -sony-dev/

He added, "They don't have to wait for anything to install before playing the game. The game will launch as soon as the disc has been put in the drive."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... -to-be-290

Why Killzone Shadow Fall is almost 40GB (it used to be 290...)

Guerrilla's technical director on the next-gen fight between fidelity and file size.

By Oli Welsh Published Thursday, 24 October 2013

At an event at Guerrilla's Amsterdam offices this week, the developer confirmed that the final version of PlayStation 4 launch title Killzone Shadow Fall clocks in at 39.7GB (in Europe, anyway: some localised versions of the game, needing fewer audio tracks in different languages, are closer to 37GB). Using Sony's PlayGo system, which allows a game to be played while it's still streaming data off the servers, Shadow Fall will be playable after a 7.5GB download.

There's been some consternation about the file size of next-gen games since Sony's UK boss told Eurogamer that Killzone was "cracking on for 50GB" and Nividia suggested that the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts required 50GB of hard drive space. (Infinity Ward has now reduced that to 40GB.) With the new consoles moving towards digital delivery and servers struggling to distribute titles like GTA5, how would our poor internets and hard drives cope with all that data? And why is Killzone so big in the first place?

It seems that the high quality art assets used by the PS4 are the main culprit. "The bulk of it is textures," Guerrilla's technical director Michiel van der Leeuw told me. "I think we're probably a lot larger than the other cross-generation games, because we have no assets that have been made to a lower spec." He also pointed to the much larger, more open design of the game's levels compared to previous Killzone games. "The surface area, I'm just guessing here, must be five to 10 times bigger than Killzone 3 was."

But he took pains to reassure me that the studio had worked hard to optimise the file size and get players into the game as quickly as possible. The next-gen consoles present something of a push-pull challenge for developers: on the one hand, their powerful GPUs and large amounts of RAM can handle extremely high fidelity assets, but on the other, the push towards digital distribution has made consumers more sensitive to file sizes.

This conundrum is perfectly illustrated by the fact that Killzone 3 was actually bigger than Shadow Fall. (Digital Foundry clocked the Blu-ray at 41.5GB.) Unconcerned by file size, Guerrilla had duplicated textures for each level to make the game stream from disc more quickly, and included high-quality videos several times over in different languages. It soon became clear that this approach wouldn't work on PS4, and Van der Leeuw's team had to go back to the drawing board.

"I think at some point the disc image that we were generating was around 180 gigs," said van der Leeuw. "And if we would have put all the levels in, which we didn't, because then the disc image generator broke, it would have been around 290 gigs of data.

"So we had to completely re-architect how we deal with data. And we did a lot of work - this is actually something I'm extremely proud of - to optimise our disc access pattern. Sony made special libraries for us because we were the first ones hitting these sort of problems. I think it's something that a lot of people will need to be doing in future."

"I think we're probably a lot larger than the other cross-generation games, because we have no assets that have been made to a lower spec."

The new story trailer for Killzone Shadow Fall. We'll have lots more from our trip to Amsterdam soon.

For players who chose to buy Killzone Shadow Fall from the PlayStation Store, Sony's new PlayGo system alleviates the game's unwieldy size - to an extent. Van der Leeuw reckons those with decent internet connections will be able to download the first 7.5GB, start playing while the second level downloads and then play that, all in a single evening - and then have the complete game downloaded by the next morning. But he acknowledges that even this could be more streamlined.

"Realistically, I think a lot of people can do this... It's just that the initial chunk of 7.5GB is quite big. I think if we would have known exactly how everything would work... I think next time around we'll try to see if we can design something that doesn't jeopardise the game which will make it even friendlier. But I think all things considered, this being launch and we've got like 2 minutes 44 from disc to the first level and no installs, I think it's already a massive improvement over previous generations."

Whether played from hard disc or Blu-ray, van der Leeuw is particularly proud of how fast and seamlessly the game loads; it's been a pet project for the tech director, who hates how slow modern games have become to operate. Guerrilla has completely eliminated in-game load times after an initial 30 seconds, and removed all logos and splash screens from the game's start-up routine. It may take a while to download Killzone Shadow Fall, but once you have it, the game comes to you very quickly indeed.

"To me, that's still something that fills my heart with joy when I see it. You insert the disc and go straight to menu," he says. "People here worked very hard... We had to ask legal and Dolby, the epilepsy warning stuff, the logos from Havok - we had to negotiate with them that we could put it in the credits and not the title screen... All the rules are built around the previous generation. I'm really happy that we're one of the first ones in, and I hope it's an example that people are going to follow.

"I get as annoyed by all these screens as you do. I'm 36, I don't have a lot of time to game, when I do I don't want be distracted by things that have nothing to do with playing the game... We came from a day and age with a cartridge, you stuck it in and like, 'bleep!', and you were playing the game. And slowly that has degenerated into experiences which are more beautiful and big and prestigious, but they feel... heavy. To me, it's about feeling. The feeling of something that, you say play and it starts to play - it feels qualitatively beautiful."

Van der Leeuw talks animatedly at the best of times, but it's when talking about the "immediacy" of loading Shadow Fall - not its stunning new lighting techniques or 1080p display resolution - that he is most passionate by far. If next-gen gaming means huge file sizes but never seeing an in-game loading screen again, then I'm with him - it's a price worth paying.

Siendo el sistema automatizado, supongo que él se encargará de que si falta espacio, borrar de algún juego que no se use tanto, pero igual le dan al usuario el control mediante pregunta.

si, yo escuché campanas pero no se donde era la boda jajja
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.ph ... tcount=128

DangerDave's Avatar escribió:I'll compare it to a 360 controller like this:

Size/Shape: The back of the controller feels less crowded, especially when compared to a 360 wireless with battery bulge. The handle's are smaller and easier to grasp. The 360's more wide and my fingers hit some plastic and kinda get scrunched.

Joysticks: Similar to 360 in tightness and movement. Very nice grip, looks like the material will last longer/not get shiny as fast.

D-pad: Amazing, this thing is similar to older dualshocks, but with curved edges, so it doesn't slightly stab your thumb. Comparing it to the original 360 d-pad its 1000 times more comfortable/usable. Compered to a new d-pad edition 360 controller, it moves smoother and somehow just feels very natural.

Buttons: They are no longer analog sensitive and are nicely symetrically spaced. I prefer the convex smooth feel of the 360 buttons better, plus I love how the colors are kind of a throwback to the Super Famicom. The PS4 buttons are slightly more close together than the 360, so depending on your thumb size this could be a good or bad thing.

Build Quality: Equal to 360. I'm tapping on the plastic and judging weight. I'll know in 5 years how its gonna hold up compared to my old 360 controller.

Sex Appeal: I still think this is the ugliest controller ever made. When I initially saw pics of the controller I assumed it was a beta build and that the final version would look much better. Visually, the 360 controller looks much better.
Counterfeit escribió:Ya lo dije yo en su día, 500 gb es una puta miseria, haceos un favor y compraos otro hdd de 2 tb que estan a menos de 100 euros y luego me lo agradeceréis, con unas pocas intalaciones de varas decenas de GB y luego con los juegos del plus, este HDD de 500 será el equivalente a la versión de 20 gb de ps3, es decir, nada. bueno quizás me he pasado, mejor 40 de ps3

Dime donde has visto HDD de 2TB a menos de 100€ y que sean de 2,5" porque yo no e visto ninguno salvo el de pccomponentes y supera con creces los 100€
Más vídeos de Killzone Shadow Fall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7LCNUV26zQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rczxoiv_Y5s#t=15

Igual ya se habían visto, pero como están recién subidos yo los pongo por si las moscas.
Espero que pronto empiezan a poner la consolas de prueba en las tiendas, estoy deseando jugar con el nuevo mando y comprobar el salto gráfico por mi mismo pero no tengo ninguna prisa por comprarla, me parece correcto el precio de lanzamiento, me gusta el killzone y no tengo ni por asomo tanto interes en el reto de consolas next-gen como en ps4, pero a pesar de ello prefiero esperarme y estrenarla de la mejor manera posible, acompañada con los cinco títulos que realmente deseo jugar (killzone, infamous, the order, mgs V, ffXV). Mientras seguiré disfrutando del gran final de ps3 y de las fantásticos ratos que me dan 3ds y psvita, si fuera ahora a por ps4 no tendría ni tiempo ni dinero para dedicar a todos ellos así que tocará esperar un poco (2014-2015), se creéis que es duro aguantar hasta finales de noviembre es que no estáis en mi pellejo [+risas].
Saludos!!
Libanes está baneado por "Saltarse un baneo con un clon"
El primer video es la crem de la crem.
Apenas vi 30 minutos de la conferencia de Brasil.

¿se comentó algo importante a parte de los 1080p de COD?
Venga q en 20 días sale en america!
Libanes escribió:El primer video es la crem de la crem.

Molar mucho videooooo
Libanes está baneado por "Saltarse un baneo con un clon"
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
evento de sony en Brasil?

www.ustream.tv/playstationspanish

a los brasileños no creo ke le haya hecho mucha gracia,voy a ver el evento a ver ke tal fue
Libanes escribió:
Imagen

Lo del cartel de abajo es la polla [jaja]
Roxas And Ventus Teased For Kingdom Hearts III

In an earlier report on Kingdom Hearts III, we saw new info on Sora’s two new abilities—one that will involve a transforming Keyblade and another called the “Attraction Flow” that incorporates Disney rides. This week’s Famitsu magazine shares a few more details on the game, with quotes from series director Tetsuya Nomura.

During Japan’s first ever D23 Expo for Disney, Square Enix revealed the latest trailer of Kingdom Hearts III. After the showing, Nomura revealed that the Kingdom Hearts franchise had recently surpassed the 20 million milestone of worldwide shipments.

In addition to his works on Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV, Nomura also revealed that he is currently in charge of writing the scenario for Kingdom Hearts X [chi], the browser game where players can create their own Keyblade wielder.

The event also featured a special talk show session with some of the series’ key voice actors, where Miyu Irino, the voice of Sora, shared his joy of having grown up with the character after his start back when he was in middle school.

During the talk show, Nomura was asked whether we’ll be seeing Roxas and Ventus in Kingdom Hearts III, to which he replied by teasing, “I’m looking forward to seeing what happens.”

After talking about their plans to make Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix more polished compared to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, Nomura also mentioned that are still working on improving the quality of Kingdom Hearts III.

“Although this is our first time showing footage of actual game play, the quality isn’t anywhere near what the staff members consider satisfying, so we’ll continue working hard to improve the quality,” concluded Nomura.

Fuente: Siliconera
KaosHDk escribió:Apenas vi 30 minutos de la conferencia de Brasil.

¿se comentó algo importante a parte de los 1080p de COD?

Adam Boyes acaba de confirmar en el evento Playstation en Brasil que "COD: Ghosts" va a 1080p nativos en PS4.
Gameplay de Knack con Remote Play en el Brasil Game Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkOklRLtz4#t=106

Sony también ha aprobechado la feria para anunciar que además de Knack, Killzone Shadow Fall e Infamous Second Son estarán doblados al portugués y español latinoamericano, es de suponer que el resto de juegos First Party como The Order 1886 también lo estén.

Enhorabuena a la gente de aquellas tierras!! [oki]

handrajoso escribió:Adam Boyes acaba de confirmar en el evento Playstation en Brasil que "COD: Ghosts" va a 1080p nativos en PS4.

Así es, espero que también sea así en Xbox One, para que sus usuarios lo disfruten, y por que paso de peleas tontas [+risas]

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/10/24/adam-boyes-confirms-call-of-duty-ghosts-is-native-1080p-on-ps4/

Para el que no lo sepa, Adam Boyes es el tio de la derecha:

Imagen

[plas]

Buenos días Wib!! buenos días cobijcs!! [sonrisa]

A todos los demás también!! [+risas]
Wenos dias a tod@s!

Hoy me quedao sobao xd xd

A ver que nos depara el dia, de momento:

35 días EUR
20 días USA
juan19 escribió:Imagen
Imagen

ESO ES BF4 PARA PS4????? pregunto.
ESO ES BF4 PARA PS4????? pregunto.

No, eso es Killzone para PS4
Buenas!. Día festivo en mi tierra, yija!.

Ale, a portarse bien.

35 días :D
Nunca se me habia hecho tan eterna una espera, vamos que ya queda poquito.
Nos vienen unas semanas moviditas:
-7-10/11 gamesweek
-15/11 salida ps4 EEUU
-22/11 salida xbox one europa
-29/11 nuestra negra en nuestros brazos

Ya queda poco chicos nos vamos a artar de ver noticias,gameplays,unboxing.... en este ultimo mes
Buenos dias gentecilla, perdonad que discrepe con el timer, en los mios son 34dias y 14 horas( y si soy un obseso tengo timers hasta en el movil 2 o 3 [+risas] )

Ciertamente tenemos unas semanas en noviembre de come uñas que lo vamos a flipar , pero como animalines [carcajad] .

Un saludo ppl [bye] .
5 semanas señores.. dicho asi tampoco falta mucho, no? XD
DEIVIDPS4 escribió:Nos vienen unas semanas moviditas:
-7-10/11 gamesweek
-15/11 salida ps4 EEUU
-22/11 salida xbox one europa
-29/11 nuestra negra en nuestros brazos

Ya queda poco chicos nos vamos a artar de ver noticias,gameplays,unboxing.... en este ultimo mes

A mi me han jodido vivo con el cuadrante...Quería haber ido al MGW y al final trabajo en toda la fecha en que se realiza, menudo palo... :(
Arlgrim escribió:Buenos dias gentecilla, perdonad que discrepe con el timer, en los mios son 34dias y 14 horas( y si soy un obseso tengo timers hasta en el movil 2 o 3 [+risas] )

Ciertamente tenemos unas semanas en noviembre de come uñas que lo vamos a flipar , pero como animalines [carcajad] .

Un saludo ppl [bye] .

Yo lo tengo puesto para el 29 a las 10:00 Am, así que mi contador está en 35 días 13 minutos XD
Y tras la confirmación de Boyes en Brasil, el que destapó todo el embolao famousmortimer de GAF le ha dado la puntilla a Penello por twitter:

Imagen

Ja ja ja penoso es poco el departamento de relaciones públicas de Ms.

Por lo tanto el rumor se puede confirmar como cierto de toda certeza.

COD:GHOSTS: 1080p/60fps ONLY on PS4. [poraki]
Jack Grensleaves escribió:Y tras la confirmación de Boyes en Brasil, el que destapó todo el embolao famousmortimer de GAF le ha dado la puntilla a Penello por twitter:

Imagen

Juju eso en el otro lado seria para poner en la firma jaja
Jack Grensleaves escribió:Y tras la confirmación de Boyes en Brasil, el que destapó todo el embolao famousmortimer de GAF le ha dado la puntilla a Penello por twitter:

Imagen

Como se confirme los servidores dedicados en PS4, se va abe un follo... [qmparto]

Imagen

Luego nos quejamos del otro foro, y aquí pasa igual. Siempre venís algunos y metéis mierda. Veis como ambos foros son iguales?

El nuevo COD, a nadie le interesaba, la mayoría echa pestes... Y de repente... Con eso de los 1080p, ahora incluso sería capaz de compradlo hasta el más detractor de la saga. (Y yo, siendo un gran fan de la saga, no me lo voy a pillar, no me convence del todo la nueva entrega).

Por mi parte, no entiendo que la versión de la ONE pueda no ir a 1080p. No será por falta de potencia ni historias. Porque el COD debería ir en ambas consolas a 1080p/60fps sin el más mínimo esfuerzo. No sé qué puñetas habrán hecho.
A mi me importa poco, pero se sabe oficialmente que la versión de ONE de COD va a 720p?

Y otra cosa, a ver si va a tener menos resolución y va a verse mejor.
Alguien que pedia multijugador de Killzone aqui lo tiene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaSsjCBxArE
Un saludo
Obviamente que Penello sabe a la resolución que va COD Ghosts en XBO, al igual que Boyes de la versión para PS4. Su trabajo consiste en eso, y en especial en saber de juegos tan famosos y que tantísimas ventas generan como éste. El tuit de famousmortimer es más bien ironía, como diciendo que Penello está callándose cositas, porque es imposible que Activision proporcione información básica a Sony y no a Microsoft. O probablemente esté ocupado rezando a los dioses de todas las religiones que conozca para que el juego alcance FullHD.

Aunque a la mayoría de nosotros nos importe un carajo el COD Ghosts, hay que recordar que mucha gente cambiaría la reserva de su consola si se enterasen de que van a jugar a una versión recortada, y más si tienen que pagar cien pavos más por un Kinect que no quieren. Esta franquicia ha sido una de las principales responsables de las ventas de XBox 360 en EEUU. Su éxito es indiscutible desde el primer Modern Warfare.

Los GIFs de KillZone partiendo pared y pasando por ese portal de luz roja son increíbles. Para mí está claramente por encima de Battlefield 4. Además, que es futurista y mola mucho más. Jejeje.
GROCKEVOR escribió:

Imagen

Luego nos quejamos del otro foro, y aquí pasa igual. Siempre venís algunos y metéis mierda. Veis como ambos foros son iguales?

El nuevo COD, a nadie le interesaba, la mayoría echa pestes... Y de repente... Con eso de los 1080p, ahora incluso sería capaz de compradlo hasta el más detractor de la saga. (Y yo, siendo un gran fan de la saga, no me lo voy a pillar, no me convence del todo la nueva entrega).

Por mi parte, no entiendo que la versión de la ONE pueda no ir a 1080p. No será por falta de potencia ni historias. Porque el COD debería ir en ambas consolas a 1080p/60fps sin el más mínimo esfuerzo. No sé que puñetas habrán hecho.

No se para mi eso no es mierda, para mi es una noticia... yono dudo k en one vaya a 1080 igual k tampoko dudo k si la noticia llegase antes a one k a ps4 alguno firmaria cod 1080 only one
GROCKEVOR escribió:Luego nos quejamos del otro foro, y aquí pasa igual. Siempre venís algunos y metéis mierda. Veis como ambos foros son iguales?

Lo dije yo ayer cuando vine a postear las imágenes nuevas de The Order 1886 por que nadie (o casi) hablaba del tema, y sin embargo se pasó el día con el monotema del COD cuando antes era caca para la mayoría... ains!! Cuanto os gusta la marcha [+risas]

Jack, dejalo estar... que has vuelto hace poquito y me dolió cuando te banearon y hasta te defendí del usuario que te picó.

Pig_Saint escribió:Los GIFs de KillZone partiendo pared y pasando por ese portal de luz roja son increíbles. Para mí está claramente por encima de Battlefield 4. Además, que es futurista y mola mucho más. Jejeje.

Tú eres de los mios! [sonrisa]

Los que lo han jugado dicen que tiene ciertos toques de estética a lo Blade Runner [babas]

Un saludo gente!!!
Wib escribió:
Arlgrim escribió:Buenos dias gentecilla, perdonad que discrepe con el timer, en los mios son 34dias y 14 horas( y si soy un obseso tengo timers hasta en el movil 2 o 3 [+risas] )

Un saludo ppl [bye] .

Yo lo tengo puesto para el 29 a las 10:00 Am, así que mi contador está en 35 días 13 minutos XD

Idem.
34 días - 23h - 52m en estos momentos [poraki]
bloodoffaith escribió:A mi me importa poco, pero se sabe oficialmente que la versión de ONE de COD va a 720p?

Pregúntalo en el foro correspondiente, que bastante tenemos ya.
eboke escribió:
bloodoffaith escribió:A mi me importa poco, pero se sabe oficialmente que la versión de ONE de COD va a 720p?

Segun tu norma las noticias de killzone a su hilo las de the order a su hilo driveclub a su hilo... y ya cerramos este, yo creo que hay sitio para todo.
Si no te interesa la info no la lees y listo.
handrajoso escribió:
eboke escribió:

Segun tu norma las noticias de killzone a su hilo las de the order a su hilo driveclub a su hilo... y ya cerramos este, yo creo que hay sitio para todo.
Si no te interesa la info no la lees y listo.

Yo creo que se refiere más a que ha hablar de la one a su hilo
88910 respuestas
Archivado
Volver a General