[Hilo Oficial] Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

ELESSAR_31 escribió:Cuando sale el juego?

29/10/2010
El juego tiene una pinta asombrosa, ahora mismo me estoy rejugando el 1 para recordar la trama un poco y puff...

Han subido un gameplay y es acojonante!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-10 ... ars/703296

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-10 ... ars/703297

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-10 ... ars/703298

Lo unico q no me gusta esq todo lo q destruyes en el escenario, asi como los cadaveres de los enemigos desaparezcan a los pocos segundos... pensaba q en esta segunda parte lo solucionarian o algo.

¿Alguien sabe q lleva exactamente la edicion coleccionista? Esq lo unico q se es q lleva un pendrive pero poco mas...

Venga q ya queda menos!! Saludos!!
gameplay exclusivo de la celebration V de star wars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMtC7Rmn ... ure=search

diario de desarrollo 1: a hero unleashed:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/devel ... ars/702883

diario de desarrollo 2: the story of starkiller:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/devel ... ars/702922

P.D no los encuentro subtitulados.
aRTyMaNYa escribió:El juego tiene una pinta asombrosa, ahora mismo me estoy rejugando el 1 para recordar la trama un poco y puff...

Han subido un gameplay y es acojonante!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-10 ... ars/703296

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-10 ... ars/703297

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-10 ... ars/703298

Lo unico q no me gusta esq todo lo q destruyes en el escenario, asi como los cadaveres de los enemigos desaparezcan a los pocos segundos... pensaba q en esta segunda parte lo solucionarian o algo.

¿Alguien sabe q lleva exactamente la edicion coleccionista? Esq lo unico q se es q lleva un pendrive pero poco mas...

Venga q ya queda menos!! Saludos!!

roberto28live escribió:gameplay exclusivo de la celebration V de star wars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMtC7Rmn ... ure=search

diario de desarrollo 1: a hero unleashed:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/devel ... ars/702883

diario de desarrollo 2: the story of starkiller:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/devel ... ars/702922

P.D no los encuentro subtitulados.

Muchas gracias a los dos, los voy a incluir al wiki.

Pinta muy bien, y el primero tb me llamaba mucho la atención, pero al final hubo algo q no me dejó comprarlo y ni siquiera lo tengo aún...
roberto28live escribió:pues estas tardando XD

Lo se, no te creas, y puede q aproveche ahora q esta barato ;)

Ya están los videos en el wiki... y podéis incluirlos cualquiera de vosotros cuando queráis, manteniendo la estructura del artículo, así como cualquier otra info de relevancia (esa es la razón del wiki).

Un saludo.
la wiki y yo no nos llevamos bien [+risas]
The Force Unleashed 2 recibirá una demo

LucasArts has said a demo for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 will be made available before the game’s release in October.

Speaking with Joystiq at gamescom, a representative for LucasArts said it will be similar to the one shown at the show.

According to Stiq, the demo it played featured Starkiller trying to escape from Kamino. To get out of this prison, he “plummets down a tower”, crashed through a dome, and proceeds to fight his way out using the Force, mind tricks, and lightning.

If you succeed in escaping your confines and thwart your enemies’ attempts to stop you, you’ll get on a ti-fighter and escape the planet.

Neato.

No date on the demo was provided, but at least it’s coming.

Fuente: Joystiq

Aunque no se ha concretado la fecha, supongo que saldrá la primera quincena de octubre.
goldenaxeband escribió:The Force Unleashed 2 recibirá una demo

LucasArts has said a demo for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 will be made available before the game’s release in October.

Speaking with Joystiq at gamescom, a representative for LucasArts said it will be similar to the one shown at the show.

According to Stiq, the demo it played featured Starkiller trying to escape from Kamino. To get out of this prison, he “plummets down a tower”, crashed through a dome, and proceeds to fight his way out using the Force, mind tricks, and lightning.

If you succeed in escaping your confines and thwart your enemies’ attempts to stop you, you’ll get on a ti-fighter and escape the planet.

Neato.

No date on the demo was provided, but at least it’s coming.

Fuente: Joystiq

Aunque no se ha concretado la fecha, supongo que saldrá la primera quincena de octubre.

buenisima noticia. muchisimas gracias [beer]
Muchas gracias por el aviso, atento como siempre golden.

Ya parala primera parte publicaron la demo, y esta no podía ser menos.
seguramente ya lo sabréis muchos, pero para los que no, os dejo con el dato de que los personajes del juego son actores reales:

Imagen
Sam Witwer (Battlestar Galactica, The Mist) as Galen Marek aka Starkiller. He did motion capture and voice acting for the video game.

Imagen
Nathalie Cox (Kingdom of Heaven, Jumper) as Juno Eclipse. She also did voice and motion capture work for the game.

Imagen

Israeli model Orli Shoshan (Attack of The Clones, Revenge of The Sith) as Shaak Ti. She played the Jedi in episodes two and three.

Imagen
Adrienne Wilkinson (Xena) as Maris Brood, she was also involved in the video game.

Imagen
Mark Strong (RockNRolla) as General Rahm Kota

Imagen
Saoirse Ronan (Atonement, Lovely Bones) as a young Princess Leia.
Chulísimas esas imágenes Roberto. Tenía curiosidad por ver la cara de quien habían tomado los movimientos.

Unas cuantas imágenes creo que nuevas:

Edito: No son nuevas [ayay]
Preview de G4:

Impressed with the story of Starkiller, Darth Vader's secret apprentice, but the gameplay ended up being ... wonky, for lack of a better word. Mostly that was because of the targeting that plagued your Force powers. You'd lock onto everything in sight, which made your gameplay experience less than stellar. Plus, your lightsaber apparently couldn't even chop through Stormtrooper armor. Well, the good news is that Lucasarts listened and have tailored the experience along with an equally impressive story."

What We're Seeing Now: *Spoiler Alert* If you haven't played Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (and you really should), you might not want to read further if you don't want to be spoiled.

At the end of the original The Force Unleashed, Starkiller is killed by Darth Vader, giving you a fairly grim ending. However, he's definitely back this time around as your playable character, but according to Darth Vader, you're just an inferior clone. But is that true? Vader has set up a secret cloning facility on Kamino, which has plenty of Starkillers stocked in tubes, but are they real?

You're plagued with visions of events from the first game, including your own death, which seem slightly suspicious. According to Vader, these are all side effects as a result of a sped-up cloning process. The player is then put through a fairly light tutorial process so they can learn Starkiller's moves. But, when the training droid morphs into the visage of Juno Eclipse, Starkiller's love interest from the first game, his conflicted emotions keep her from striking her down.

As a result, Vader declares Starkiller of no use to him, and orders him killed. Of course, this doesn't set very well with you, and you use your amped-up Force skills to flee the scene and go on the lam from Vader and his cronies. He flees his cell on Kamino in a dramatic free-fall sequence where you blast platforms out of the way, and eventually do battle on the "surface" of Kamino. Which is basically a lot of walkways and corridors, since it's a facility that rises out of the oceans on the planet.

But enough of the story. You want to know how it plays, right? According to one of the Lucasarts developers, "Not only did we take a look at media feedback, but we also took a look at consumer feedback, and targeting and camera were at the top of our list of things to fix." Which is basically everything that was wrong with the first game. No longer does Starkiller automatically target everything in front of him, as the game now predicts what you might want to grab. They've also cut way down on the number of things you can snag.

What does that mean? It means that it's a lot easier to focus on what you want to pick up and toss, rather than trying to pick and choose, seemingly at random. This was my biggest problem with the first game, and they've introduced this system to address exactly this issue. It's still not the cleanest system in the world, but it's a vast improvement and makes the Force selection process a lot more transparent. It's now more of a gameplay mechanic than a clunky front-end device.

Another feature is actually a new Force power, Jedi Mind Trick: This lets you target an enemy, and work your magic on his mind. He'll turn and fight against his previous buddies, or grab his head in agony and run out the nearest window, or nose dive off the closest platform. It might seem simple, but it comes in very useful when you're trying to corral multiple enemies, or need to affect a target that's a little too far out of your saber range.

"Stars

Speaking of sabers, Starkiller joins the cast of dual-wielders this time around, as he doubles up on lightsaber power. But, more importantly, his lightsaber now does exactly what a lighsaber should: it cuts off arms and heads. Whereas the first game (and several recent Star Wars games) only lets you beat an enemy with a saber until they collapse, now you can delimb and decapitate them.

I cannot tell you exactly how satisfying this is, but let's just say the word extremely comes close. Doing this leaves an orange, smoldering hole behind, and I know that Lucas was probably suffering from the same misguided thought that Spielberg had when he erased guns from the hands of agents in E.T., but this is precisely what you expect when you swing a coherent beam of light at a thinly-armored Stormtrooper.

Also new to the game is Force Fury, where you click both thumbsticks when your Force meter is fully charged, and you'll go into an extremely amped-up mode. Everything does more damage: Force Lightning disintegrates enemies, Force Push blasts them far back, and so on. In fact, using this ability on an AT-ST will let you crumple it up into a tiny ball. It is the Force "Unleashed," after all. Even more so than last time around.

Graphically, the game looks much improved, as the rain effects over Kamino can attest. Starkiller's uniform looks wet when it should, and it's surprising how much a small detail like that can impress you. Other details pop out as well, like the Carbonite Droid that hoses down anything in its tracks with the freezing chemical. Frozen Starkiller might sound like a menu item, but it also looks very cool. Pun intended.

Stars War: The Force Unleashed 2

Challenge Rooms are new as well, giving you timed challenges that involve solving puzzles or holding a spot King of the Hill style to advance. You're awarded medals in here, ranging from bronze to platinum, and earning them yields XP that can be used for things like ranking up your player in the single-player campaign, or unlocking skins, costumes, and so on, just like in the first game. Expect to unlock one or two Challenge Rooms per level.

Thankfully, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 feels like an improvement in every way over the original title. That game, while fun, definitely had issues, and it's good to know that people at companies actually pay close attention to what people like, even in a title that sold as well as SW: TFU, and make the game better. This is one title that was low on my radar, but now that I've played it and seen the work they've done under the hood, I'm planning on picking it up at release.

Fuente: G4
Puf que ganitas le tengo al juego, madre mia. El primero me encanto como fan de star wars jeje. Se sabe algo de cuando se podra reservar la coleccionista???????
Saludetes
Me parece una putada que no se hayan incluido desmembramientos al cortar con el sable laser :(
alvareskywalker escribió:Me parece una putada que no se hayan incluido desmembramientos al cortar con el sable laser :(

Si es que no leemos.

Preview de G4 escribió:Speaking of sabers, Starkiller joins the cast of dual-wielders this time around, as he doubles up on lightsaber power. But, more importantly, his lightsaber now does exactly what a lighsaber should: it cuts off arms and heads. Whereas the first game (and several recent Star Wars games) only lets you beat an enemy with a saber until they collapse, now you can delimb and decapitate them.
exar kun escribió:
alvareskywalker escribió:Me parece una putada que no se hayan incluido desmembramientos al cortar con el sable laser :(

Si es que no leemos.

Preview de G4 escribió:Speaking of sabers, Starkiller joins the cast of dual-wielders this time around, as he doubles up on lightsaber power. But, more importantly, his lightsaber now does exactly what a lighsaber should: it cuts off arms and heads. Whereas the first game (and several recent Star Wars games) only lets you beat an enemy with a saber until they collapse, now you can delimb and decapitate them.

Lo digo porque en los videos no se ve un carajo :(
alvareskywalker escribió:
exar kun escribió:

Si es que no leemos.

Lo digo porque en los videos no se ve un carajo :(

Si que se ve en bastantes ocasiones, por ejemplo, en el último gameplay que hay una página atrás.
Lucasarts: "no hicimos un trabajo aceptable en la versión PS3 de El Poder de la Fuerza" (pero ahora las versiones de PS3 y 360 de El Poder de la Fuerza 2 son iguales)

LucasArts have reavealed truthfully today that they weren't quite "up to speed" in developing for the PlayStation 3, so much so that it affected the quality of titles such as previous release, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Such a statement was made during an interview with CVG, in which the developer pointed out that they had now corrected such issues and feels that both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions perform equally well.

"For me I think I like putting builds on the 360, it's a lot faster," comments Cameroon Suey, LucasArts' producer.

"There were times, especially on the original Force Unleashed, where on the PS3, we weren't quite up to speed. But now I think both 360 and PS3 are so hand in hand that every change we make is tested on both at the same time, side-by-side throughout the whole thing."

Such news will certainly be welcomed by PlayStation 3 owners who are more than familiar with receiving a number of poor ports across the consoles history.

Fuente: Gamerzines
goldenaxeband escribió:"There were times, especially on the original Force Unleashed, where on the PS3, we weren't quite up to speed. But now I think both 360 and PS3 are so hand in hand that every change we make is tested on both at the same time, side-by-side throughout the whole thing."

... bueno, eso habrá q verlo, pero es lo menos q pueden hacer.
The_Pain está baneado por "troll"
creeis que la version uk estara en castellano?¿
roberto28live escribió:Diario 3: combate
Imagen

Gracias roberto, acabo de darme cuenta de q Starkiller es un semidios, mucho más poderoso incluso q Darth Vader... [mad]
Ya en la primera parte estaba bastante chetado. En esta se pasan, ya puede haber enemigos a la altura...
Se sabe algo de si se podrá utilizar el move o kinetic?
Se sabe algo de si se podrá utilizar el move o kinetic?

+1, Este juego con el Move tiene que ser la leche... ¿Alguien sabe algo?
pcrpcr2 escribió:+1, Este juego con el Move tiene que ser la leche... ¿Alguien sabe algo?

Con el riesgo de poder sacarle un ojo a alguien mientras estas flipado dando espadazos XD

yo prefiero el mando de toda la vida xd
kaioh escribió:Se sabe algo de si se podrá utilizar el move o kinetic?

mirad en primera página.
roberto28live escribió:mirad en primera página.

Ok, pero por ahora no hay nada confirmado.
La verdad, estoy viendo como no hay mucha expectación con este juego y tiene pinta de que va a ser una de las grandes sorpresas y espero que sea así porque se lo merece. Esperemos que esté a la altura de las expectativas y de la competencia que se le avecina en estas fechas.
¿os importaría hacer un UP al hilo de 360? he hecho cambios y quiero que la gente lo vea :)
hilo_hilo-star-wars-the-force-unleashed-ii-diario-3-combate_1422839#p1720033630
Me acabo de fijar en los ultimos video que el prota:
Es personaje de la serie Smallville juicio final(Sam Witwer)
si es el actor al que le tomaron la cara prestada para el videojuego.
Inesperado: Guybrush Threepwood (Monkey Island) será una skin desbloqueable en "El poder de la fuerza 2".

Assuring fans that it isn't a wind up, Lucasarts have revealed that they have included a rather unique unlockable skin within their upcoming release, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2.

."Guybrush Threepwood comes to The Force Unleashed 2, for all you longtime LucasArts fans," the developer wrote, to fans on its Facebook page. "Yes, this is real. We just could not resist!"

As you can see within the screenshots below, the central protagonist of their celebrated Monkey Island series, Guybrush Threepwood, is set to be playable, even if it's slightly disappointing to see he isn't armed with dual cutlass'... although he's always relied more on his wits than his skills with a sword to be fair.

Fuente: Gamerzines

Imagen
goldenaxeband escribió:Inesperado: Guybrush Threepwood (Monkey Island) será una skin desbloqueable en "El poder de la fuerza 2".

Imagen

.... ¿Q me estás contando? ein?
JCKenobi está baneado por "GAME OVER"
Más les vale que lo hayan hecho porque ya han metido miles de skins. A saber, de Kenobi, Maul, Yoda, Revan, Kota, Ragnos, Sion, Xanatos, etc....

Porque si no, meter a esa cosa y dejarse personajes realmente interesantes, no tendría perdón.
una de preguntas y respuestas del facebook oficial:

Will Maris Brood return in the sequel?
Maris is great character, but she will not be making an appearance in TFU2.

Will any other Star Wars saga characters appear in the game (outside of Yoda, Vader, and Boba Fett)?
Yes, there will be some additional characters from the original Trilogy that make cameo appearances in the game.

How does Starkiller act throughout the game? Is he noble or heartless?
We have revealed that this cloned version of Starkiller is tormented by memories of his past.

Is he a clone or not? Tell me, I must know!!!
You have to play the game to findout!

What happened between the first and second game?
All Starkiller knows is that after his sacrifice to save the rebellion at the end of TFU1, he is told by Vader that all his friends were either killed or captured and that he has been the subject of an accelerated cloning process to bring him back to once again serve at Vader side and do his bidding. We know that Kota was captured and taken to Cato Namoidia where he awaits execution by Starkiller as the final step in his training.

Is Starkiller considered a Jedi or a Sith in the game?
Great question, the cloned version of Starkiller is trying to find out who is he, so the question of Jedi vs. Sith is one that Starkiller may determine as he goes down the path to figuring that out…..

Will the Wii version have a slightly different storyline and gameplay like it was in the first TFU?
The beats of the story are the same, but the Wii version does take advantage of the motion controls and it has a four player multiplayer mode that is not in the X360 or PS3 versions.

How does the story in the game affect the original trilogy canon?
The story doesn’t affect the original trilogy canon, but rather fills in events that took place between Episodes III and IV and shows some of the things that Vader was up to in that time period in the Star Wars galaxy and introduces great new characters like Starkiller and Kota were up to in this timeline in the Star Wars universe.

What’s the overall story in the game?
The overall theme of the story is a much more of a personal journey for Starkiller than TFU1. In TFU1 Starkiller was the hunter, serving Vader’s needs until he was betrayed. In TFU2, Starkiller is the hunted, a fugitive on the run trying to find out if he really is a clone and what it means to be human.

How much of a role will choice play in the game?
Choice will play a role at the end of the game similar to what players experienced at the end of TFU1 with multiple endings.
Muchas gracias rober, lo traduzco a mi manera...

Volverá a aparecer Maris Brood en esta secuela?
Maris es un gran personaje, pero no va a hacer una aparición en TFU2.

¿Que otros personajes de la saga Star Wars aparecen en el juego (quitando Yoda, Vader y Boba Fett)?
Habrá algunos personajes de la trilogía original que harán cameos en el juego.

¿Cómo actúa Starkiller lo largo del juego? ¿Es noble o cruel?
Nos han puesto de manifiesto que este clon de Starkiller está atormentado por los recuerdos de su pasado.

¿Es un clon o no? Dime, tengo que saber!
Tienes que jugarlo para descubrirlo!

Que ha ocurrido entre la primera parte y ésta?
Todo lo que sabemos de Starkiller es que después de su sacrificio para salvar a la rebelión al final de TFU1, Vader le dice que todos sus amigos fueron asesinados o capturados, y que ha sido objeto de un proceso de clonación acelerado para recuperarlo y servir de nuevo a Vader. Sabemos que Kota fue capturado y llevado a Cato Namoidia donde espera su ejecución a manos de Starkiller como el último paso en su formación.

Starkiller es considerado un Jedi o Sith en el juego?
Gran pregunta, el clon de Starkiller está tratando de averiguar quién es, por lo que la cuestión de Jedi vs Sith es algo que Starkiller puede determinar a medida que avanza en su camino...

¿La versión de Wii tiene una historia un poco diferente como lo fue en la AFT en primer lugar?
Los ritmos de la historia son los mismos, pero la versión de Wii se aprovecha de los controles de movimiento y tiene un modo multijugador de cuatro jugadores que no está en las versiones de X360 o PS3.

¿Cómo afecta la historia del juego al curso de la trilogía original?
La historia no afecta el a la trilogía original, sino que trata los acontecimientos que tuvieron lugar entre los Episodios III y IV y muestra algunas de las cosas que hizo Vader durante ese período de tiempo e introduce nuevos personajes como el gran Starkiller y Kota.

¿Cuál es la historia general en el juego?
El tema general de la historia es mucho más que el viaje iniciático de Starkiller en TFU1. En TFU1 Starkiller era el cazador, que sirve a las necesidades de Vader, hasta que fue traicionado. En TFU2, Starkiller es la presa, un fugitivo tratando de averiguar si realmente es un clon y lo que significa ser humano.

¿Que influencia tendremos en el desarrollo del juego?
Será algo similar a TFU1, donde las decisiones del jugador influían para la consecución de uno u otro final (había varios).

Un saludo.
El 12 de octubre podremos desencadenar la fuerza a través de una demo de "El poder la fuerza 2"

LucasArts just announced that the official demo for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II will debut on both Xbox Live and PlayStation Network October 12th.

From the publisher:

The level focuses on the very beginning of the game, which takes in a secret cloning facility on the planet of Kamino. Starkiller, told by Vader he is no more than a clone, becomes tormented by the memories of his past and escapes into the rain-soaked planet with Vader not far behind. Unleash the power of dual Lightsabers, over-top Force powers including the new Jedi Mind Trick, and get a first taste on a journey that will take Starkiller across the Galaxy in search of the truth behind his past, as well as the woman he cannot forget.

Fuente: RunDLC
Pues habrá q probarlo, q ya no queda nada.
Se me acumula el trabajo, pero este pasara a los primeros puestos de mi lista. La primera parte me parecio uno de los mejores juegos de esta generacion.

Saludos
gracias goldenaxeband [beer] siempre al pie del cañon [360º]
El primero me gusto bastante, pero podian poner algun detalle mas aparte de cambiarle el color del sable, el sable y la ropa. Poner el estilo de lucha a tu antojo y no cogiendo el sable a lo ninja con la hoja hacia abajo (en este encima son 2 sables y a mi almenos no me gusta ese estilo). Es una cosa menor, pero a mi almenos me gustaria que lo añadieran.
Lo de los skins opino lo mismo, un anakin, kenobi, luke mil veces antes que el monigote ese [jaja] .
Shooter27 escribió:El primero me gusto bastante, pero podian poner algun detalle mas aparte de cambiarle el color del sable, el sable y la ropa. Poner el estilo de lucha a tu antojo y no cogiendo el sable a lo ninja con la hoja hacia abajo (en este encima son 2 sables y a mi almenos no me gusta ese estilo). Es una cosa menor, pero a mi almenos me gustaria que lo añadieran.
Lo de los skins opino lo mismo, un anakin, kenobi, luke mil veces antes que el monigote ese [jaja] .

Por cierto en el 1 cuando te ponías un skin de Luke o Obi wan cojía los sables de la misma manera?
Astral escribió:
Shooter27 escribió:El primero me gusto bastante, pero podian poner algun detalle mas aparte de cambiarle el color del sable, el sable y la ropa. Poner el estilo de lucha a tu antojo y no cogiendo el sable a lo ninja con la hoja hacia abajo (en este encima son 2 sables y a mi almenos no me gusta ese estilo). Es una cosa menor, pero a mi almenos me gustaria que lo añadieran.

Por cierto en el 1 cuando te ponías un skin de Luke o Obi wan cojía los sables de la misma manera?

Si.
demo para la semana q viene
512 respuestas
13, 4, 5, 6, 711