Anuncios PS3 - rumores -

Guitar Hero Queen podría ser una realidad el próximo año según Brian May

In an interview with Swedish news site DN, Queen guitarist Brian May seems to have let slip news of a Guitar Hero game featuring the iconic British band.

Readers Kalle and Daniel were kind enough to provide translations, saying May reckons the game will be out next year, will feature the music of Queen and will let players really experience a Queen concert.

He was in town as part of the tour for Queen musical "We Will Rock You", and having said that little bit quickly realised he'd better shut his mouth.

Queen SingStar was pretty great, but a dedicated Queen instrument game sounds a lot better.

Si lo dice Brian May...

Fuente: Kotaku
Yoichi Wada jefe de Square Enix, ha afirmado que cada futura entrega de la compañía tendrá algún elemento multijugador o social, dando así a las franquicias de un solo jugador un enfoque hacia el multijugador, de esa forma desean romper con el pasado.

Francamente, la gente que destacó en la creación de software de videojuegos hace unos 10 años, actualmente no son realmente buenos a la hora de hacer juegos multijugadores. [...] Estamos tratando de cambiar la vieja cultura y como parte de ese esfuerzo estamos tratando de traer miembros con ideas frescas.

Imagen
-estoy llevando a la compañia a la banca rota hahahaha [mad] [+risas]
Devil's Third... en 3D para PS3!

Tomonobu Itagaki has revealed that his new third-person action game, Devil's Third, will be playable in 3D on PS3.

We reported earlier this week that Devil's Third will be released by THQ on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2012.

Little is known about the game's content - but Itagaki-san told VG247 that the title will be a "shooter-action game".

He added: "The PlayStation 3 version is going to support 3D visuals. I myself have a 3D TV in my living room, so there's no impossibility that it's in my house. But to be honest with you, we have to first spec out the power and strength of PS3, and after we do that, we can start talking about it, so I can't promise anything at this point."

Itagaki said he wasn't "abandoning the style of Ninja Gaiden or Dead or Alive" in the game - and that he was "trying to incorporate the know-how that I've established" into Devil's Third.

The title has been created by ex-Tecmo exec Itagaki's new studio, Valhalla.

Itagaki revealed in April that he needed "cigarettes, booze and gambling" to help get him through the development of a game.

Itagaki, who found critical acclaim with the Ninja Gaiden series, finally settled with former publisher Tecmo Koei in February after a long legal battle.

The developer sued his former employees for "unpaid completion bonuses" related to Dead or Alive 4.

Lol, este juego va ganando alicientes por momentos.

Fuente: VG247
Pues un DOA en 3D no estaría nada mal [idea]

El problema que seguro que genera algún divorcio.........................
weiland stp escribió:
Yoichi Wada jefe de Square Enix, ha afirmado que cada futura entrega de la compañía tendrá algún elemento multijugador o social, dando así a las franquicias de un solo jugador un enfoque hacia el multijugador, de esa forma desean romper con el pasado.

Francamente, la gente que destacó en la creación de software de videojuegos hace unos 10 años, actualmente no son realmente buenos a la hora de hacer juegos multijugadores. [...] Estamos tratando de cambiar la vieja cultura y como parte de ese esfuerzo estamos tratando de traer miembros con ideas frescas.

Imagen
-estoy llevando a la compañia a la banca rota hahahaha [mad] [+risas]

Lo había leido y no quería creerlo [mad]
goldenaxeband escribió:Devil's Third... en 3D para PS3!

Tomonobu Itagaki has revealed that his new third-person action game, Devil's Third, will be playable in 3D on PS3.

We reported earlier this week that Devil's Third will be released by THQ on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2012.

Little is known about the game's content - but Itagaki-san told VG247 that the title will be a "shooter-action game".

He added: "The PlayStation 3 version is going to support 3D visuals. I myself have a 3D TV in my living room, so there's no impossibility that it's in my house. But to be honest with you, we have to first spec out the power and strength of PS3, and after we do that, we can start talking about it, so I can't promise anything at this point."

Itagaki said he wasn't "abandoning the style of Ninja Gaiden or Dead or Alive" in the game - and that he was "trying to incorporate the know-how that I've established" into Devil's Third.

The title has been created by ex-Tecmo exec Itagaki's new studio, Valhalla.

Itagaki revealed in April that he needed "cigarettes, booze and gambling" to help get him through the development of a game.

Itagaki, who found critical acclaim with the Ninja Gaiden series, finally settled with former publisher Tecmo Koei in February after a long legal battle.

The developer sued his former employees for "unpaid completion bonuses" related to Dead or Alive 4.

Lol, este juego va ganando alicientes por momentos.

Fuente: VG247

Joder el juego con y sin 3D tiene una pintaca acojonante!
La verdad es que si que tiene pintaza el Devil´s Third, lo malo es que se supone que hasta el 2012 nanai, lo bueno es que para esas fechas puede que esteb baratillas las TV en 3D [+risas] .
SSJNeBiRoS escribió:La verdad es que si que tiene pintaza el Devil´s Third, lo malo es que se supone que hasta el 2012 nanai, lo bueno es que para esas fechas puede que esteb baratillas las TV en 3D [+risas] .

Dios te oiga.
Nixurugy escribió:
SSJNeBiRoS escribió:La verdad es que si que tiene pintaza el Devil´s Third, lo malo es que se supone que hasta el 2012 nanai, lo bueno es que para esas fechas puede que esteb baratillas las TV en 3D [+risas] .

Dios te oiga.

aluvion de juegos 3D es lo que quiero,sony no es tonta y sabe que si baja precios de su hardware y mas aun de sus teles 3D tendra venta aseguradas+el pique de las demas marcas y la consecuente posibilidad de tener precios "decentes"para meternos de lleno en el 3D

tendremos:KILLZONE 3__CRISYS 2
saludos
IMPLOSION escribió:
Nixurugy escribió:

Dios te oiga.

aluvion de juegos 3D es lo que quiero,sony no es tonta y sabe que si baja precios de su hardware y mas aun de sus teles 3D tendra venta aseguradas+el pique de las demas marcas y la consecuente posibilidad de tener precios "decentes"para meternos de lleno en el 3D

tendremos:KILLZONE 3__CRISYS 2
saludos

Bajar precios,Sony y teles en una misma frase me parece ciencia ficción.
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair podría llegar a Playstation Network (si funciona en XBOX360)

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair could come to the PlayStation Network in the future, if the XBLA version does well.

The game is currently set for Xbox Live in the summer with separate Castlevania titles also making their way to iPhone and PS3.

As far as Harmony of Despair on the PSN is concerned Konami dev Koji "IGA" Igarashi told Destructoid, "Right now I'm focusing on Xbox LIVE Arcade.

"But there might be a possibility with that. I hope this one sells, and then we can think about PSN."

PlayStation 3 will, however, be getting the full-on third-person action adventure that is Castlevania: Lord of Shadows, which is being developed by MercurySteam, in conjunction with Kojima Productions and is expected this Autumn.

Fuente: Destructoid

Tranquilos: Beyond Good and Evil 2 llegará, pero tardará un poco

Beyond Good & Evil creator, Michel Ancel has finally offered an update on his illusive sequel, promising fans the project is still in production - though warning it will "take a while" to finish.

Speaking at the Montpellier in Game conference, Ancel explained that the reason we haven't seen anything of the sequel since 2008 is because it's being worked on by a very small development team.

He said: "He want to develop BGE2 with as little people as possible. It will have an interative Storyline with different outcomings and he want to make it perfect - so it will take a while."

Earlier this month Ubisoft denied rumours claiming that Ancel had departed the company, promising that his game is also still in production.

It's the second time the publisher's assured fans the game's still in the works, it just better be pretty frickin' amazing to justify all this toe tapping, if you ask us.

Fuente: Neogaf

En mi opinión más vale tarde que nunca, ¿no?.
goldenaxeband escribió:Tranquilos: Beyond Good and Evil 2 llegará, pero tardará un poco

Lo importante es q llegue.
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair podría llegar a Playstation Network<-- ojala salga
Podian hacer un remake en HD multijugador del Castlevania Order of Ecclesia [amor]
vhm74 escribió:Podian hacer un remake en HD multijugador del Castlevania Order of Ecclesia [amor]

yo preferiría de los Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow y Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow por ser secuelas del SOTN.
cloud_cato escribió:
goldenaxeband escribió:Tranquilos: Beyond Good and Evil 2 llegará, pero tardará un poco

Lo importante es q llegue.

+1, qué gran noticia.
Si hubiese puesto una moneda de un euro cada vez que me a preguntado la que hoy es mi mujer (entonces no era más que mi novia) " cariño ¿no va a salir uno como ese de la ficha que llevaba la cámara de fotos?" ahora sería por lo menos el más rico de mi barrio.

Hoy la comentaré que su esperado momento está más cerca.
Tim Schafer (Psychonauts, Brutal Legend) trabajando en una nueva IP!

Brütal Legend and Psychonauts developer Double Fine Productions may have something fresh in the cooker. According to a call for a senior gameplay programmer on the studio’s website (cheers, Paul), an original intellectual property is in the works.

“Double Fine has an immediate opening for an ambitious, passionate and highly experienced Senior Gameplay Programmer for an original IP title being developed at its San Francisco development studio,” says a bit from the posting.

What is it? With founder Tim Schafer recently praising ’some downloadable games for managing to retain their big-game production values’ — “Just because you want to play a short game, doesn’t mean you want to play a cheap-looking game.” — and saying the company is up for trying everything, anyone’s guess is as good as the next guys.

But something’s cookin’.

Fuente: Thatvideogameblog

Este tío hace algunos de los juegos más originales y divertidos del mundo pero espero que no sea un juego para PSN o XBLA como el de Ron Gilbert.
Rumor: Sony to start "Classics HD" brand?

The European box art was revealed for The Sly Collection with a new logo, "Classics HD" branded on top of the box art. You can view the box art below (via NeoGAF):

Imagen

It looks like Sony, or at least SCEE, may be starting a new brand for Playstation 2 collections being enhanced on the Playstation 3. Coming out this fall, The Sly Collection features enhanced HD graphics in addition to 3D, Playstation Move and trophy supports. It will be joining the God of War Collection as the only Playstation 2 compilations enhanced on the Playstation 3.

Examiner
Pues nada, un MGS Collection y comprado.
¿NUEVO METAL GEAR SOLID? (Aparte de Rising)

Hideo Kojima may be hard at work on an all-new Metal Gear Solid game, according to his studio Kojima Productions.

Shacknews reports that MGS: Rising producer Shigenobu Matsuyama said of MGS: Rising at E3 last week:

"I've been asked a lot, 'Is this going to be a side-story or spin-off to the MGS series?', but what I'm positioning is that there will be a Hideo Kojima game that is MGS, but what we are planning as Kojima Productions is have this Raiden Rising as almost as a standard so that there's an MGS and the Rising going back-and-forth in the future."

The site then followed up with Konami, who told it in a statement:

"Hideo Kojima will continue working on Metal Gear Solid games."

Could the non-Rising MGS be the PS3 exclusive CVG has been told Kojima may reveal at Tokyo Games Show?

We'll have to wait until September to find out...

Fuente: Shacknews

Esto parece la gallina de los huevos de oro. Pero, ¿cuando se situaría este hipotético nuevo MGS?
Después del 4 viendo un Snake joven de nuevo, han encontrado un método para
recombinar sus genes y dejar de ser un clon

Soñar es gratis, no?
Otro que se apunta al 3d, en esta ocasión DIRT 3

Codemasters has promised fans of the Colin McRae: DiRT franchise that the third in the series will feature the very latest technology - possibly including 3D capability.

The title was outed last month by the firm - who revealed that it would be adding dynamic weather effects to the game.

However, it appears that won't be the last flashy trick up Codemasters' sleeve.

"We've never made any secret of our strategy to achieve market strength in the genre of racing," Codemasters CEO Rod Cousens told CVG.

"The approach will be that we'll annualise Formula One and alternate DiRT and GRID [one every two years]. And we'll alternate them because we want the experience to grow each time.

"Obviously, the way the games are written today, within that the design of the game will lend itself to online, and we're conscious of the fact that 3D is becoming a factor.

"And we're also conscious of the fact that games should deploy virtual goods trading opporutnties within them.

"Given that DiRT 3's out there on the drawing board, I'm sure we'll want to address most of those elements."

Sony revealed that Gran Turismo 5 would be getting the 3D treatment at E3 last week.

En realidad no dicen que sí o sí vaya a ser 3d pero que posiblemente lo sea.
Wghos7 escribió:Rumor: Sony to start "Classics HD" brand?

The European box art was revealed for The Sly Collection with a new logo, "Classics HD" branded on top of the box art. You can view the box art below (via NeoGAF):

Imagen

It looks like Sony, or at least SCEE, may be starting a new brand for Playstation 2 collections being enhanced on the Playstation 3. Coming out this fall, The Sly Collection features enhanced HD graphics in addition to 3D, Playstation Move and trophy supports. It will be joining the God of War Collection as the only Playstation 2 compilations enhanced on the Playstation 3.

Examiner

bueno pos nada las ultimas esperanzas de la retrocompatibilidad mueren con esto...mas claro imposible si pone CLASSICS HD es que habra bastantes.....

bueno a ver en el tgs que ensenyan...
-final 10 y 12 con trofeos?
todos los silent hill?
GTA colecction?
los 3 metals?
gran turismo en HD?
cesc_fs escribió:
Wghos7 escribió:Rumor: Sony to start "Classics HD" brand?

Imagen

Examiner

bueno pos nada las ultimas esperanzas de la retrocompatibilidad mueren con esto...mas claro imposible si pone CLASSICS HD es que habra bastantes.....

bueno a ver en el tgs que ensenyan...
-final 10 y 12 con trofeos?
todos los silent hill?
GTA colecction?
los 3 metals?
gran turismo en HD?

A mi esta iniciativa me encanta, tengo la PS2 con mas de 80 juegos, pero hay algunos que no pude pillarlos...
tony stonem está baneado por "Troll"
pers46 escribió:
A mi esta iniciativa me encanta, tengo la PS2 con mas de 80 juegos, pero hay algunos que no pude pillarlos...

+1,y a parte,algunos juegos mejorados y con trofeos ganarian muchisimo!
Yo creo que estos CLASSICS van a ser todos exclusivos, no se por que me da en la nariz...

TEAM ICO COLLECTION [amor] [amor] [amor] [amor] [amor] [amor]
Imágenes de un nuevo proyecto de Crystal Dynamics (Tomb Raider)

Some art and concept designs for what appears to be an unannounced, Crystal Dynamics-developed, third-person, survival horror open-world game has appeared on the internet.

One of the company’s former employees has posted up some interesting design work for the game, while some concept art has also appeared from another former staffer.

We don’t really know much about this title, although Superannuation reckons it’s named Downfall.

What we do know is that Crystal Dynamics is hiring for its next title, which it calls “one of the most prestigious AAA franchises in the industry.”

Check it out

¿Third Person Shooter, Survival Horror, mundo abierto? Definitivamente: me gusta.

Concept arts

Diseños

El título podría ser downfall.

Fuente: Vg247

¿Un Assassin's Creed en la 2ª Guerra Mundial?. No, por ahora.

Fancy taking on some Nazis any time soon in Assassin’s Creed? You’re going to be waiting a while.

Speaking with MTV Multiplayer before his departure from Ubisoft Montreal earlier this month, former creative director on the series Patrice Désilets said there’s no reason to visit the War’s timeline. For now, at least.

“I don’t see why we would do a World War II setting,” said Désilets. “We could do it, it would be fine. Like, let’s go assassinate Hitler. But really?

“I know everyone’s asking for a Japanese Assassin’s Creed, but I’ve been talking to some Japanese people and they’re like, ‘Don’t do it. We do our own historical thing.’”

He went on: “But I ask myself, how many games can we make in World War II? That’s maybe the only [setting] I’d say is not interesting to me.”

Désilets also promised that the series’s latest title, Brotherhood, will receive another jaw-dropping ending.

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood releases on November 19 in the UK for PS3, 360 and PC.

Al menos eso es lo que dice Patrice Désilets, pero cuando el río suena...
goldenaxeband escribió:¿NUEVO METAL GEAR SOLID? (Aparte de Rising)[/size]
[size=150]

Hideo Kojima may be hard at work on an all-new Metal Gear Solid game, according to his studio Kojima Productions.

Shacknews reports that MGS: Rising producer Shigenobu Matsuyama said of MGS: Rising at E3 last week:

"I've been asked a lot, 'Is this going to be a side-story or spin-off to the MGS series?', but what I'm positioning is that there will be a Hideo Kojima game that is MGS, but what we are planning as Kojima Productions is have this Raiden Rising as almost as a standard so that there's an MGS and the Rising going back-and-forth in the future."

The site then followed up with Konami, who told it in a statement:

"Hideo Kojima will continue working on Metal Gear Solid games."

Could the non-Rising MGS be the PS3 exclusive CVG has been told Kojima may reveal at Tokyo Games Show?

We'll have to wait until September to find out...

Fuente: Shacknews

Esto parece la gallina de los huevos de oro. Pero, ¿cuando se situaría este hipotético nuevo MGS?

Teniendo el motor grafico del 4, medio shadow mosses ya diseñado, no me extrañaria que volvieran a hacer el 1, seria un exito de ventas, o seguir la saga de PSP con la historia de Big Boss creando Outer Heaven o los de MSX, pero vamos, que si es exclusivo de PS3, me inclino a pensar en un Remake del 1, o de la trilogia de PS1-PS2.
Antifaz está baneado por "usar clon para saltarse baneo de subforo"
Os pongo la noticia en español :

Buenas noticias para los seguidores de la saga Metal Gear Solid, pues nuestro querido Hideo Kojima ha anunciado que seguirá trabajando en nuevos videojuegos de Metal Gear Solid después de producir “Rising” y terminar con Peace Walker.

De momento Hideo Kojima lanzara entre este año y el que viene, tres videojuegos sobre Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker para PSP que ya se encuentra a la venta, Rising que saldrá el año que viene para PC, Ps3 y 360, y durante el mismo año 2011 llegará Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D tratándose de un port de la versión de Playsation 2:

"Kojima seguirá trabajando en juegos de la saga Metal Gear Solid. MGS Rising no es una historia secundaria. Nuestro objetivo es tener dos Metal Gear Solids, extendiendo la serie con otro modelo."

Por lo visto las ideas de Kojima Productions es finalizar con Solid Snake y Big Boss tras Peace Walker, ahora Rising será la nueva franquicia independiente tratándose de un Spin-off de la saga Metal Gear Solid con Snake, pero ahí no queda la cosa, las fuentes hablan de que ya podría haber un nuevo Metal Gear en desarrollo por parte del propio Kojima además de futuras nuevas entregas para Rising, vamos, que todavía queda Metal Gear Solid para rato.

A tope con Metal Gear y que no pare la cosa [plas] [tadoramo]
Red Faction: Armaggedon será precedido por un juego arcade en la PSN

THQ's promising Red Faction: Armageddon will be preceded by the release of an Xbox Live Arcade and PSN title, the publisher's told CVG.

Speaking during an interview at E3 this month, THQ's VP of core games and all-round top chap, Danny Bilson revealed that the publisher intends to use the download game to build buzz for the release of Armageddon.

He said: "One of the other strategies we have is Xbox Live and PSN games on our big brands. They're revenue generators and marketing tools.

"There's going to be a Red Faction Arcade game that ships about three or four months before Armageddon. What's interesting is that we will sell it to the fans, it will have content you can download that is TV show-related, it will build up to the new game and also we can use it to drive pre-orders, too; we can give codes and aspects of it, we can give the whole thing away."

If you haven't seen Armageddon yet (for shame), it moves the action from the dusty surface seen in Guerrilla back underground, where you'll be battling to save the human race from a "greater evil". Hit the link for more Red Faction Armageddon details.

On the upcoming Red Faction XBLA/PSN game, Bilson told us that these kind of "multi-faceted mini-games" will be part of THQ's strategy going forward.

"You'll see it on Red Faction, you'll see it on Saint's Row and a couple of others," he said. "Not only that, we have a comic book coming on it as well. And in December we'll announce the Saint's Row situation, which is the biggest trans-media play anyone has ever done."

Fuente: CVG

El título se situaría 3 o 4 meses antes de los acontecimientos de RFA y parece ser una estrategia de THQ que llevará a la práctica con otros juegos como Saint's Row.

¡Contenido descargable ANTES incluso de sacar el juego! Eso si, siendo juegos diferentes. Una nueva vuelta de tuerca al concepto.
Respecto a la noticia del nuevo Metal Gear genial, pero los concept art del nuevo Tomb Raider me parecen horribles.
La cuestión es la siguiente¿será un Tomb Raider o un Fallout, i am alive o cualquier leche?
A mi es que no me cuadra nada un Tomb Raider en una ciudad(aunque esté en ruinas XD )
Lara Croft tiene que estar por pirámides, selvas, etc.
En fin, que ya podían dejar a Lara unos añitos tranquila y darnos un nuevo Soul Reaver
Saludos
No es un nuevo Tomb Raider. Se apunta a que podría ser un survival horror.

Crystal Dynamics parece que tiene ya en marcha su próximo videojuego: un título de terror en mundo abierto.

Casey Holtz, antiguo empleado del estudio, así lo ha desvelado a través de su blog, y, además, ha desvelado varias ilustraciones preliminares de escenarios y monstruos.

Según apunta Holtz, el juego nos presentará a un aventurero solitario que explorará antiguas ruinas, donde se encontrará con terribles criaturas, aunque no se han aportado detalles concretos sobre la historia del juego.

Han contado también con el artista Joel Boucquemont, quien ha realizado escenarios, pero tampoco ha ofrecido detalles adicionales sobre el título.

Los primeros rumores apuntan a que este nuevo juego podría llamarse Downfall, y ser lanzado en sistemas de alta resolución.
.abc. está baneado por "faltas reiteradas y clones para evitar las expulsiones"
rumores

killzone1 remake, no se sabe si podria ser un remasterizado d eps2, o un killzone1 con el motor del 3

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/06/28/ ... hd-remake/

tb mas rumores

amazon francia ponen a la venta el TEAM ICO COLLECTION

http://www.vg247.com/2010/06/28/amazon- ... ollection/
.abc. escribió:rumores

killzone1 remake, no se sabe si podria ser un remasterizado d eps2, o un killzone1 con el motor del 3

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/06/28/ ... hd-remake/

Viendo que están con el 3, casi seguro que será un remake HD a lo God of War.
Sony niega el rumor de un remake HD de Killzone

SCEE’s told VG247 that reports circulating of a HD remake of the original Killzone for PS3 are “false”.

Developer Guerrilla Games gave a “no comment” on its Twitter when a fan asked of the possibility of a reboot of the 2004 PS2 shooter, followed by a smiley face. This was picked up by German website Playfront.de (via TSA).

But a Sony rep told us: “That’s false as far as I’m aware.”

Go get pumped for February and Killzone 3 instead.

Sony said over E3 that it’s looking at releasing more remixes of PS2 games for PS2, following the success of the God of War Collection.

Es decir, que dándole la misma credibilidad que a David Jaffe cuando aseguró que no había planes para Twisted Metal cuando este llevaba 18 meses en desarrollo casi podemos decir con toda seguridad que habemus versión HD de Killzone. Bueno, seguro no, pero ojalá. [ayay]
goldenaxeband escribió:Sony niega el rumor de un remake HD de Killzone

SCEE’s told VG247 that reports circulating of a HD remake of the original Killzone for PS3 are “false”.

Developer Guerrilla Games gave a “no comment” on its Twitter when a fan asked of the possibility of a reboot of the 2004 PS2 shooter, followed by a smiley face. This was picked up by German website Playfront.de (via TSA).

But a Sony rep told us: “That’s false as far as I’m aware.”

Go get pumped for February and Killzone 3 instead.

Sony said over E3 that it’s looking at releasing more remixes of PS2 games for PS2, following the success of the God of War Collection.

Es decir, que dándole la misma credibilidad que a David Jaffe cuando aseguró que no había planes para Twisted Metal cuando este llevaba 18 meses en desarrollo casi podemos decir con toda seguridad que habemus versión HD de Killzone. Bueno, seguro no, pero ojalá. [ayay]

Mas bien yo diria "estas negaciones no significan nada".
Que se dejen de tonterías y que sacan la trilogía del Jak & Daxter en HD. [amor] [amor].

La de veces que me he tenido que pasar la primera parte, no ha habido ningún juego de plataformas mas completo que el Jak & Daxter El Legado del Precursor.
trane escribió:Que se dejen de tonterías y que sacan la trilogía del Jak & Daxter en HD. [amor] [amor].

La de veces que me he tenido que pasar la primera parte, no ha habido ningún juego de plataformas mas completo que el Jak & Daxter El Legado del Precursor.

+1 Lastima que luego cambiarán tanto en su segunda entrega :S
Fumet escribió:Yo creo que estos CLASSICS van a ser todos exclusivos, no se por que me da en la nariz...

amazon.fr te hace caso... o eso parece...

http://www.amazon.fr/Sony-The-Team-ICO-collection/dp/B003RWS3ES/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277730292&sr=8-1
En Amazon France se les ha ido la cabeza. Preorder de Final Fantasy Versus XIII (XBOX360) y Uncharted 3!!!

Not content with listing the Team ICO Collection yesterday, Amazon France has gone rumour-mental today, posting pages for Final Fantasy Versus XIII for 360, Uncharted 3 and Horizon, the supposed new title from Heavy Rain developer Quantic Dream.

Versus XIII is officially a PS3 exclusive so far, but it’s not the first time its single platform has been brought into question. Square Enix president Yoichi Wada said last month that a 360 version was being “looked into.”

He later said that the comment shouldn’t be taken too seriously.

Versus XIII’s big brother, FFXIII, went multi-plat at E3 two years ago, having previously been a PS3 exclusive.

As for Uncharted 3, nothing has been said of the Naughty Dog actioner by either developer or publisher Sony, although voice actor of main character Nathan Drake, Nolan North, did say it would be “common sense” for it to happen.

Finally, back at the start of this month, VG247 sources revealed that Quantic Dream boss David Cage was currently hiring for actors for Horizon, following on from the surprising success of Heavy Rain earlier this year.

Cage said back at GDC this year that the story for his next game was already written

He also ruled out any chance of a Heavy Rain sequel back in February.

The Amazon listing says the title will be Sony-published, as we were told.

Fuente: Attack of the fanboy

Amazon Francia
Primero se adelantaron con el preorder del Team Ico Collection que bueno, está bien, pero además se atreven a listar FFVSXIII para Xbox 360 y lo más curioso de todo, Uncharted 3 para el 31 de octubre de 2011 (siempre según Amazon).
Vamos a hacer un collage...

neoryu escribió:
Fumet escribió:Yo creo que estos CLASSICS van a ser todos exclusivos, no se por que me da en la nariz...

amazon.fr te hace caso... o eso parece...

http://www.amazon.fr/Sony-The-Team-ICO-collection/dp/B003RWS3ES/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277730292&sr=8-1

goldenaxeband escribió:En Amazon France se les ha ido la cabeza.

Ale. [carcajad] [carcajad] [carcajad]
Espero que sea un currante al que van a despedir y quiere putearles x que si no esto es flipante xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
goldenaxeband escribió:En Amazon France se les ha ido la cabeza. Preorder de Final Fantasy Versus XIII (XBOX360) y Uncharted 3!!!

Alucinante [qmparto]
Dante's Inferno 2 podría estar en camino

More hints that Dante's Inferno 2 is in the works have appeared, via a second job posting at Visceral Games.

The job description is looking to recruit for a "sequel to a major new IP at the award-winning Visceral Games, creators of Dead Space and Dante's Inferno".

Considering Visceral is already head-and-shoulders in the middle of Dead Space 2 production, the only other 'new IP' sequel it could possibly be working on is Dante's Inferno 2, right?

This is of course the second job posting suggesting the existence of Dante's Inferno 2, but as of yet the game has not been confirmed.

It's a peculiar development, because earlier this year Visceral went on record that it has no plans to work on a follow-up, and we're interested to know where it'd take the game next, to be honest (Heaven?)

"I've read the entire divine comedy and I've given it some thought, but there are no plans," producer Jonathan Knight told The Escapist earlier this year.

Maybe decent Dante's Inferno reviews changed EA's mind?

Fuente: EA Jobs

Parece bastante claro que iba a caer una segunda parte y esto sólo alimenta los rumores.
goldenaxeband escribió:Dante's Inferno 2 podría estar en camino

More hints that Dante's Inferno 2 is in the works have appeared, via a second job posting at Visceral Games.

The job description is looking to recruit for a "sequel to a major new IP at the award-winning Visceral Games, creators of Dead Space and Dante's Inferno".

Considering Visceral is already head-and-shoulders in the middle of Dead Space 2 production, the only other 'new IP' sequel it could possibly be working on is Dante's Inferno 2, right?

This is of course the second job posting suggesting the existence of Dante's Inferno 2, but as of yet the game has not been confirmed.

It's a peculiar development, because earlier this year Visceral went on record that it has no plans to work on a follow-up, and we're interested to know where it'd take the game next, to be honest (Heaven?)

"I've read the entire divine comedy and I've given it some thought, but there are no plans," producer Jonathan Knight told The Escapist earlier this year.

Maybe decent Dante's Inferno reviews changed EA's mind?

Fuente: EA Jobs

Parece bastante claro que iba a caer una segunda parte y esto sólo alimenta los rumores.

Tengo entendido que la historia en el 1 no acaba y que el juego esta basado en la primera entrega de una serie de libros.
InFamous 2 may have undergone some visual changes over inFamous, but SuckerPunch is crafting one of the biggest PS3 games and a massive sequel to a very solid first entry. The graphics may be more cell-shaded, but the change is certainly for the better and the screens and trailers impressed you, but the gameplay footage will blow your mind and you mind will be blown later this week when you get to witness three minutes of pure in-game gameplay footage of inFamous 2.

Releasing on GT TV this Friday, you'll be able to see the world premiere gameplay footage for inFamous 2. Showcasing amazing visuals and, apparently, some amazing footage, the inFamous 2 footage has Geoff Keighley and Naughty Dog's Evan Wells both foaming at the mouth over it.

Geoff Keighley posted on his Twitter: "Just saw the Infamous 2 gameplay clip for this weeks GTTV- 3 minutes of all in-game footage. Wow!! Don't miss it.", in which Evan Wells replied:"I just saw it too and WOW! It's looking really awesome! RT Just saw the Infamous2 gameplay clip - 3 min of in-game footage.". Keighley then asked him if Naughty Dog is sharing tech with SuckerPunch, Wells said: "Nope. 100% pure Sucker Punch awesomeness!"

Impressing Evan Wells and the team at Naughty Dog is quite a feat after what they accomplished with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. You can check the latest screens of inFamous 2 below.

Fuente
Namco69 escribió:Tengo entendido que la historia en el 1 no acaba y que el juego esta basado en la primera entrega de una serie de libros.

Tengo entendido que el primero al estar basado en "Inferno", la segunda parte tendría que ser "Paradiso".
Mas les vale que mejores dante inferno, y no tengan esas ultimas fases que eran una mierda.
13111 respuestas