<<< Hilo pre-HALO 2 >>>

1, 2, 3, 4
qué bueno [carcajad]

edit:
un interesante artículo por fans que han podido probarlo durante una visita hace unos días.

[url=http://rhoxbox.com/articles/00007.html]
Imagen [/url]
He actualizado el apartado varios con un link a musica, donde podemos encontrar 2 canciones: Remembrace y la del trailer.
También el nuevo trailer de cines en la seccion videos.
Y el link a la "pagina misteriosa" ilovebees XD

PD:
Imagen

Edit:
LANZALLAMAS EN HALO 2 ???
Imagen
sobre el lanzallamas digeron hace bastante en una update ke les daba tiempo lo incorporarian y han tenido todo el tiempo del mundo, asike ke pongan el lanzallamas!!!, tiene ke ser la leche freir a los del pacto, vueta y vuelta ratataaaa

salu2
Bungie's Euro Dash

First things first, this is an unusual Halo update. It's unusual because there's almost no Halo 2 info here, thanks to the fact that the team was on a very intense crunch to complete a very important stage oif development. So if that's the kind of thing that makes you mad, relax, take a week off and things will be back to normal next week. But if for some reason you're curious to know what I was up to this week, then read on.

It began not with a bang, but with a whimper. In this case, the whimperer was Parsons, known colloquially, for terrifying reasons, as “Mango.” Mango, you might be aware, is the Studio Manager, which gives him unlimited power. When he barks, we mew, submissively. Now, as Spider-Man noted, with great power comes great responsibility. Parsons must have been watching a chick-flick that day however, since he’s about as responsible as a drunk Terminator in the John Connor Children’s Library.

“Frankie,” he says, his eyes narrowed to hide whatever emotion might be lurking in his beady, reptilian eyes. “Do you have a passport?” he enquires.

“Why yes, I do!” replies I, still bubbly with the effervescence of youth and stupidity. That was a big mistake. As a matter of fact, from now on, when Parsons/Mango asks me a question, I shall simply respond with the opposite of whatever the truth happens to be that day.

“I need you to run a little errand,” he says. “To London, and Germany, and you need to leave on Saturday.” This was of course, Friday afternoon.

So the next day, I’m off to dear old England, with a bag full of underwear and a relatively complete (although sometimes broken and occasionally untextured) build of Halo 2 on the hard drive of a large and suspicious-looking Xbox Development kit.

The build I took was picked from the last few days of progress for the simple reason that all the blood, expletives and crunching noises were functioning perfectly.

Most of you probably have experienced the joy of carrying an Xbox around. Well a dev kit is heavier, bulkier, and impossibly, sharper. I actually have grooves on my shoulder from lugging it around Europe. But we’re not in Europe yet, so we’ll get to that.

Going through airport security with anything sharper than a Nerf hackey-sack is cause for much wand-waving, shoe-searching and sphincter-tightening these days. Going through with a huge, heavy, electronics packed box of mystery is always a crapshoot. On one hand, if the security inspector is a young guy, you might squeak through with a couple of game-related questions. On the other hand, if it’s an older lady with a distractingly large mole and a bad attitude, you’re headed for the ergonomically correct cavity-search station.

At Seattle’s security station, they’ve seen plenty of Xboxes. “That’s weird,” says the inspector, “The debugs are green and the dev-kits are usually crystal. Why’s this one two-tone?” he asked, with altogether too much expertise.

“I don’t know,” I replied, “I think it’s because it’s a Euro version.”

“Aah, PAL devkit with SCART video kit. Gotcha.” He says. Creepily.

So onto the airplane I get, for a ten-hour flight in coach class, near the rear of the aircraft (See: “Mango”). Luckily my view of the toilet was partially obscured by two hysterical toddlers, who proved that kids actually will not stop screaming when they’re exhausted. As a matter of fact, eight hours into the flight when one of them paused for a minute, the wit in the seat in front of me muttered, "Thank God. One of them’s died."

So why am I going to Europe, you probably asked about a minute ago? Well, the game has to be certified for sex, violence and mild antics by European censors. In this case, the Video Standards Council in Borehamwood, near (allegedly) London, and a German outfit known by the catchy title, Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle, or USK for short.

Now the problem I faced was getting to Borehamwood from Heathrow Airport, since the one train service that goes there, happened to be on strike that day. Cue hilarious race across London and then through ever-narrower country lanes (think Death Star trench sequence), stick-shift, right-hand-drive and wrong side of the road escapades. Everything was fine until I hit my first roundabout (four way stops are an exceptional UK rarity) and totally forgot which way to go around. As the old dude in Indy and the Last Crusade said, “You chose….poorly.” Sorry London. I promise not to scare everyone next time.

If they check the left hand side of that car they’ll see that I hit every curb in central London as I hilariously misjudged the width of the car.

The demo in London was fairly straightforward. I sat with two very polite English chaps and ran them through much of the game. I was especially careful to show them how many human allies you could kill and using what brutal methods to do so. I had to force some characters to swear. One of the marines, as you’ll find, doesn’t take too much prodding.

Actually, I noticed, going through single player for the first time in ages, that the Marine voice work is awesome. Not so much what they say (some of it is incredibly funny though) but more the way they react properly to circumstance. Even staring at a character for a long period of time will illicit different responses, depending on the circumstances.

The VSC was totally unconcerned with the murderization of Covenant forces. Apparently, if the game didn’t allow you to turn on your allies, we’d have gotten the UK equivalent of a PG, regardless of the galloons of alien blood we had flooded the Galaxy with. Britain is now completely unconcerned with bad language, as I discovered watching BBC TV in the hotel that night. Just as well, since every other word out of our game seemed to be bastard., asshole or bullshit.

I did point out that technically, you can kill tens of thousands of Grunts, Elites, Brutes, Jackals and “others” while playing a typical game. “No problem, as long as they don’t look human,” said one of the chaps.

As I liberally coated every surface of New Mombassa with human blood just to show it could be done, the two fellows hummed and hah-ed, but clearly knew exactly what they were doing. Just as I was explaining that you could continue to blast corpses after they’d fallen, but that they wouldn’t move, an animation bug kicked in and caused the poor cadaver to twitch horribly, whether I blasted him or not. It has been fixed.

In the end, after seeing tons of game, checking out a few very shocking twists, and finally agreeing that it was not in your best interest to kill all your buddies, they let us squeak by with a UK 16 rating, thanks to blood, swearing and violence.

To be honest, I was glad to get out of London. The city itself is hip and cool, but airport hotels SUCK and the only local entertainment was a gas station. I did play a stupid amount of single player Halo in my room, but I was too jetlaggy to enjoy it. I ended up being frightened and confused and couldn't remember whether I inverted my controls or not. And I was pining for some multiplayer by the end.

So off to Berlin. Now, when you’re flying to Berlin, on business, it’s hard to not feel like a spy. I tried to look especially international and dangerous. Don’t know if I pulled it off or not, but nobody gave me any guff at Tegel International Airport. Berlin, if you haven’t been there is pretty awesome. Beautiful old city, interspersed with some truly horrible communist-era buildings and intersected by pretty canals, a river and lots of cool modern buildings. AND the most graffiti you’ve ever seen. “Ich Bin Ein Berliner,” might actually be German for, “I have hella spray cans yo.” Berlin is awesome, but it needs a wipe.

So to kill time before prostrating myself before the German censors, I wandered around the museum district, and absorbed myself in the German culture. I speak just enough German to make ein arschloch of myself, and more than enough to order huge plates of meat. Which I enjoyed thoroughly. Meat, cheese and mustard for breakfast. No wonder the Germans drive so fast. They’re trying to reach the next bathroom.

The Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle is located in a modern office building, but to get to it, you have to walk through an especially shady looking couple of blocks. I began to suspect that Mango was having me whacked. I saw a comic array of efficient German prostitutes and a gang of actual Skinheads. My head was freshly shaved and one or two of them actually nodded agreeably. I nodded back and quickly hobbled away, the 30 pounds of Xbox and 200 million dollars of software loaded on its hard drive, weighing heavily on me, all of a sudden.

I thought it prudent at that point, to refrain from expressing my disagreement with their politics, but wondered why German skinheads put such stock in the British Union Jack flag.

It was a relief to finally reach the USK building. Now, the British office was stacked high with software, paper, ashtrays and full of cigarette smoke and semi-organized chaos. The German office was almost stereotypically efficient. But things took a turn for the strange rather quickly.

So I thought it was going to be the same deal. Show the guy some gameplay, answer his questions and take off, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. Remember the scene in Superman the Movie, where the hovering blue faces pass judgment on General Zod? Well that was the quorum of German “experts” that passed judgment on Halo 2. Hovering, blue, the whole deal. As far as I remember. I was pretty spazzed by then.

They asked a lot of very specific questions, including, “Why is this Master Chief so aggressive in his actions against the Covenant?” It got very weird, very fast. So after showing them as much blood, gore and horror as they could stomach, I was finally permitted to leave.

Berlin’s subway system, as far as I could tell, appears to operate on the honor system. I never once had to show, display or wave the stupid ticket I bought at the hotel. So remember kids, when in Berlin, cheat them out of five Euros.

Good news on the way back. I had to spend one more night in London, and a cab driver, irate that I only wanted to go to the airport hotel for a measly 10 quid, called me the WORST SWEAR WORD IN THE WORLD, and when I asked him to repeat himself, said literally, “Nuffing guv’nor.” Then when I took my seat, he muttered, “Bloody yanks, they’ve got *#%#@$* buses for *#$@%! like you.” Aah, dear olde England. And its honest cockney cab driver. By the way, I’m not American, I’m Scottish.

The flight back from London was bizarre, because I was actually hallucinating from jetlag and lack of sleep. Sick of flying, I suddenly remembered that I have an eight hour flight to the Yucatan Peninsula in exactly seven days and had a near panic attack. But I got through customs, shaking and sweating like my bowels were packed full of heroin and Swiss currency. They paid me no mind, however, and so Halo 2 is safe for kids (16 and over) in the UK and Germany.

When I got back, Mango asked me if I’d ever been to Singapore…

SO next week, back to normal, lots of new Halo 2 info and real events, but until then, here's a look at the localized version of Halo 2.Imagen
Pero si acabo de escribir!!! bueno, no aparecia el anterior mensaje (bungie euro dash)
haber kien se anima a hacer un miniresumen de esto, para ver de ke va

salu2
Resumiendo:
No recomendado para menores de 16 años en UK y alemania.

Explica un poco el viajecito que hizo con la xbox development kit (lo que pesa....) por el Reino Unido y Alemania, para hablar con los censores.

PD: una pregunta interesante que le hicieron los alemanes fue: Porque el JM es tan agresivo con el pacto?
[beer]

Y que3 la semana que viene vuelve el update con info del juego.
the_master escribió:una pregunta interesante que le hicieron los alemanes fue: Porque el JM es tan agresivo con el pacto?
[beer]

Dios que alguien se curre una imagen con el jefe maestro de fondo y esta frase resaltada que me la pongo en la firma.

Joer que bueno. [qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto]
nuevo video de Zanzibar en alta resolución en http://halo.bungie.org/
Orodreth escribió:nuevo video de Zanzibar en alta resolución en http://halo.bungie.org/

Acabo de ver el video y es brutal, casi 20 minutos de partida multijugador, 4 partidas completas viendose perfecto y con buen sonido, se me hacia la boca agua [tadoramo] [tadoramo] [tadoramo]
keops no encuentro x ningun lado el enlace. de donde se baja exactamente?
en esa web no lo veo :(
gracias
P.D. Ya lo vi. enlace x bt :)
ACTUALIZACIÓN:

Añadidas imágenes 3d
Red vs Blue
Ilovebees
ultimos weeckly updates
Mas cosas en varios etc...
Imagen

El JM ES UN FLOOD!!!!
[url=http://]http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/Halo2/screenshots/oxm-jackalgoboom-040204.jpg[/url]

Editado: No pongáis imágenes tan grandes que descentren el hilo. Lo edité para dejar el enlace.
para los que aún tengan ganas de ver más Zanzibar hay un nuevo video de.... 50 minutos :Ð :

http://zerotracker.com/download.php?ID=2015&NAME=/50MinHalo2Vid.as%20f%20.torrent
Tras ver videos y videos sobre halo......Ahora me estoy bajando el que dice keops y Orodreth (aunque 50 minutos) [+risas]
¿¿¿Alguien sabe si se podra coger dos espadas simultaneamente???
Al igual que te puedes coger dos armas , seria la caña poder coger dos espadas y acer un combo para dejar K.O a kualier monstruo o vehículo
Salu2
No, no se podra.
Joder despues de ver tantos videos, tanta gente jugando a la puta demo esta, YO QUIERO JUGARLA!!!!!!!!!!!! cago en todo nadie tiene huevos de robarla y subirla de una puta vez a internet??? [mamaaaaa]
keops escribió:No, no se podra.
Joder despues de ver tantos videos, tanta gente jugando a la puta demo esta, YO QUIERO JUGARLA!!!!!!!!!!!! cago en todo nadie tiene huevos de robarla y subirla de una puta vez a internet??? [mamaaaaa]

Bungie tiene a tos cogíos por los huevos
Estaria guapo hacer una pagina sobre halo

Perdón que no sea el post sobre halo2

Halo Lego xD [chulito]

BANSHEE:
Imagen
WARTHOG:
Imagen
GHOST:
Imagen
SCORPION:
Imagen
SOMBRA:
Imagen
PELICANO:
Imagen
PILLAR OF AUTUMN:
Imagen
WRAITH:
Imagen
RIFLE DE PLASMA Y PISTOLA DE PLASMA:
Imagen
LANZACOHETES M19 SSM:
Imagen
RIFLE DE PRECISION S2 AM:
Imagen
CAPITAN KEYES:
Imagen
FUERZAS ARMADAS DEL MENU:
Imagen
PEONES COVENANT:
Imagen
CHACALES:Imagen
ELITES:
Imagen
CAZADORES:
Imagen
MONITOR:
Imagen
CENTINELAS:
Imagen
FLOODS:
Imagen
¡Hola a todos!

Vereis, ayer me dió por ponerme a buscar el análisis de Morrowind en la ROX (está a 10€ más las expansiones para Pc) y bueno, me doy cuenta de que hay un análisis de Halo, total, dadas las fechas me puse a leer...¡¡ y me quedé flipando!! :? Cuanto más iba leyendo más me sorprendía... leed lo siguiente, es un artículo en el que exponen lo que les gustaría que apareciese en Halo2, y está sacado tal cual de la Rox nº 7:

Modo Individual:

>>Nuevas Armas
El conjunto actual no está nada mal, pero queremos más... ...también nos gustaría ver una ametralladora... ...con un poco más de empuje que el rifle de asalto... ...así como una torreta humana. Así mismo también nos gustaría jugar con algunas minas, misiles teledirigidos y ganchos de agarre. (Ahora estarán el nuevo rifle, el lanzacohetes tiene un pequeño efecto de búsqueda, ¡¡y qué mejor gancho para agarrar que una espada de energía!!)

>>Más Marines
...en Halo2 nos gustaría pasar más rato con nuestros amigos Marines... (Ahí tenemos a las fuerzas especiales que hasta nos indícan desde donde nos disparan y nos limpian el camino lanzando granadas)

>>Diferentes Razas Covenant
...sería genial si otra raza alienígena se juntara a este grupo para acabar con la humanidad... ...Quizá los covenant podrían tener bestias carnívoras y salvajes... ...también queremos ver un poco de vida salvaje nativa. (esos Brutes... )

>>El Mismo Cuidado y Atención
...En la secuela nos gustaría escuchar conversaciones sofisticadas entre enemigos y marines... (En la demo del E3 2003 había cantidad de diálogos)

>>Más vehículos
...Un carro de transporte sería ideal... (pues ya lo habéis visto en las imágenes)

>>IA aún Mejor
...sería excelente dejar que tus amigos marines condujeran el Warthog mientras tú estás sentado en la torreta disparando. (También visto en la demo del E3 '03)

>>¿Los Covenant en la Tierra?
...defender el planeta de un ataque covenant sería el final perfecto para Halo2. También nos gustaría tener la oportunidad de encontrar y atacar el hogar de los covenant en Halo3... (me da a mi que no vamos a tener que esperar a Halo3 para eso :D)

>>Cooperación en Red
...con el tiempo que deben haber pasado ya entre los chips y circuitos de Xbox, confiamos en que Bungie conseguirá que el modo cooperativo funcione con un cable link en Halo2. (En Halo no se incluyó porque era difícil realizar el cálculo de las IAs, etc. y por lo que sé aún no se ha desmentido que el cooperativo pueda jugarse por sistem link (por XboxLive ya está confirmado que no se podrá))

>>Jefe Maestro x2
...Realizar una misión con otro Jefe Maestro sería de lo más emocionante y tener la oportunidad de embutirnos en la armadura de otro personaje tampoco estaría mal. (Si os habéis leído el resumen que se colgó por alguna parte de Halo: First Strike sabréis que tal y como quedan las cosas esta idea no es muy descabellada... )

Modo Multijugador:

>>Multijugador
...Disponer de bots que se comporten de manera convincente en un deathmatch que incluya vehículos sería un logro absolutamente sorprendente... (¿¿de esto no se sabe nada no???)

>>Más Mapas
...No hace falta decir que queremos muchos más mapas multijugador... (Está confirmada la descarga de contenidos por XboxLive)

>>Una Nueva Moda
...No hay muchas opciones para cambiar el aspecto de tu personaje en Halo... ...Así que nos gustaría tener un mayor control del aspecto en el próximo juego... (recordáis la imagen del Jefe Maestro Blanco y azul???)

>>Más Armas Personalizables
...Nos gustaría poder configurar las armas de forma que pudiera elegirse el tipo de arma que aparece en el mapa... (También se ha confirmado que se podrá hacer...)

>>Estadísticas
...Saber todo lo que hemos hecho y conseguido, las recompensas y todo lo demás, sería algo de lo que hablar después de haber terminado la partida... (Las partidas en XboxLive se puede presumir que estarán cargaditas de estadísticas y se podrá hablar con dos sistemas, el de cercanía (sin pulsar botón para hablar, pero así te escuchan amigos y enemigos) y pulsando el blanco (con lo que solo te escucha tu equipo))

>>Ser un Alienígena
...Los juegos por equipo serían impresionantes si se pudieran realizar batallas entre humanos y Covenant... (Yo aún no me creo que sólo podamos elegir a las élites... los brutes son muuy tentadores)

>>Juego con Banda Ancha
...¿Hace falta decir que queremos jugar en red para combatir con gente de todo el mundo?... (Va a ser la excusa para el XboxLive para muuuucha gente...)

>>Nidos de Ametralladoras
...Nos gustaría defender nuestro puesto de la bandera con una torreta... (ya la habéis visto en Zanzibar)

>>Cómo va la cosa
...durante una partida complicada, muchas veces no tienes la oportunidad de enterarte de qué está sucediendo. Nos gustaría que nos dijeran cuándo hemos perdido el liderazgo del juego... (Pues ahí lo teneis, todos los iconos de acción)

>>Más Power Ups
(de esto aún no sabemos nada... es más, parece que han eliminado los botiquines...)

Ale, como se os ha quedado el cuerpo!??? [jaja]
¡¡Me parece increíble que hayan acertado en PRÁCTICAMENTE TODO!! [flipa] [flipa]

Bueno, ya sabemos que hay que estar pendiente de la próxima edición especial sobre Halo2 de la Rox para saber qué nos deparará el Halo3 [jaja]

¿Adivinos?
Bueno pues tras estar muchos dias fuera sin internet tengo la duda ¿Que paso al final el dia 24? [comor?]
DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS, que buenos los lego!!!!
que currados!!!!
Esos flood, jajajajajaja.
Lego powah,

por cierto no he entendido bien, eso de la rox nº7 de que va?

DE LO QUE QUIERE LA PEÑA??

por que por querer yo también quiero que naomi campbell me haga succiones en el miembro cada 20 minutos. [jaja]
Lo de la ROX supongo que se refiere a que en ese mismo número comentaron una serie de cosas que echaban en falta en el HALO y que finalmente muchas de ellas parece que irán incluidas en el HALO 2. De ahí que diga si son adivinos o que pasa.....(A lo mejor los de bungie leyeron la revista y tomaron buena notaXD)

Cada vez que pienso en el HALO 2 mancho mis calzoncillos. Que cerca y a la vez lejos que está noviembre [mad]

Que risa los lego :Ð

Editado:
PAYOMALO apúntame otra ración de Naomi Campbell [jaja]
Que bueno los lego si es que el Halo llega a todas partes del mundo.

Muy curioso eso de la ROX al igual si que la leyeron...XD

Enga un saludo.

PD:Donde esta la cola para que la Naomi taga succiones?XD
joer todo el mundo provando el halo2 y nosotros sin uñas casi XD.

Imagen
Imagen Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

salu2
¡Que Jefe Maestro mas cutre! [qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto]

Por cierto sigo sin saber que paso el 24 de agosto. :-|
Dios santo tronkos... mira k yo estoi loko por halo... i esta es la primera vez k entro en este hilo ( no se pq antes no havia entrado pero bueno ) i estoi acojonadisimo esas imagenes esos trages k PUTA ENVIDIA POR DIOOOOOOOOSSS!!!!
coño que me partooo, pero ese quien es el fary vestido de JEFE MAESTRO la madre q os pario¡¡¡ eso si peazo de decorado quien pudiera entrar por alli y descubrir zanzibar¡¡ [tadoramo] que larga se me va a hacer la espera madre miaaaa
VenoMPS escribió:
Imagen

:-? [tomaaa] [sonrisa] [sonrisa] [sonrisa] [sonrisa] [sonrisa] [tomaaa] :-?

50$ [tomaaa] [tomaaa] [tomaaa] [tomaaa] [tomaaa]
VenoMPS Acabo de encontrar la pagina donde lo venden y aunque me encanta es caro de narices ya que son 42€ sin petaca.

Chavales a ver si os bajais este video que es de una partida multiplayer de halo2 de 18 minutos.

Adjuntos

franaloper escribió:VenoMPS Acabo de encontrar la pagina donde lo venden y aunque me encanta es caro de narices ya que son 42€ sin petaca.

Chavales a ver si os bajais este video que es de una partida multiplayer de halo2 de 18 minutos.

Tranki tronko si ya savia onde estava la web, komo krees k savia lo de los 50$? xD jajaja tronko son caros de cojones pero la verdad eske me lo pensare pq son una puta frikada i yo soy un puto friky a parte creo k tienen de ser mejores k los originales de microsoft xD k petaca te refieres?
VenoMPS escribió:
Tranki tronko si ya savia onde estava la web, komo krees k savia lo de los 50$? xD jajaja tronko son caros de cojones pero la verdad eske me lo pensare pq son una puta frikada i yo soy un puto friky a parte creo k tienen de ser mejores k los originales de microsoft xD k petaca te refieres?

A mi independientemente de que sean de halo 2 (¡Y un cojon! XD) si se sujetan lo suficientemente bien (que seguro que si porque plantronics no es moco de pavo) me parecen mucho mas comodos que el original ya que no tienen la barra trasera que tanto me molesta si quiero apoyar la cabeza en el sillon. [agggtt]

La petaca es la parte del communicator que se conecta al mando de la xbox. En la web dice que no la trae por lo que hay que tener antes un mando original para poder usarlo.
os lo currais mucho con el HALO.
Es el mejor juego k he probado hasta el momento en xbox (y eso k han salido bastantes).
tiene una banda sonora cojonuda no se si es propia o no, me gustaria saber si se puede descargar.
espero pillarme el HALO2 pronto voy a viciarme como nunca.
salu2 soys geniales.
No sabia donde meter esto pero ya me he cansado de buscar. He visto la pagina de ileovebees (de la que ya no se acordara casinadie) y he visto que ya tienen casi 700 putos de esos. Yo creo que para el sabado sabremos en que termina todo esto [fumeta]. Haver por donde nos salen ahora estos de bungie y microsoft.
Hay un tal Payomalo que me ha incluido en los convertidos a la religion de Halo ¬_¬ ¬_¬ ¬_¬

Ni hablar de eso [poraki], yo no rezo a ningun juego [sonrisa]

Como mucho babeo con alguno de vez en cuando pero poco mas [toctoc]

Cachin la mar estos fanaticos [jaja]
poruflo escribió:os lo currais mucho con el HALO.
Es el mejor juego k he probado hasta el momento en xbox (y eso k han salido bastantes).
tiene una banda sonora cojonuda no se si es propia o no, me gustaria saber si se puede descargar.
espero pillarme el HALO2 pronto voy a viciarme como nunca.
salu2 soys geniales.

La banda sonora me parece que esta a la venta, busca HALO BSO y seguro que la encuentras, no creo que sea muy cara
Joeeeeeer, me he leido todo lo k e podio sobre halo2, xo eso no a sio na, e leido este hilo entero, y m e kedao flipao, m a llegao la boka al suelo [flipa] [flipa] [flipa] M inklino ante Halo 2 [tadoramo] [tadoramo] [tadoramo] es un juegazo, si señor. [oki]
nuevos, poquitos pero interesantes, datos sobre el single-player
y algunas cosas más del multiplayer

Imagen

Screenshots *Note scans of the screens are not allowed at this time

-4 or 5 new screens(most small). There is a making of Halo1 article(which is 7 pages long), and a pretty funny new Halo2 ad (nursery)
-A screen of a grunt jumping OVER a Wraith tank
-Big one of chief shooting at an Elite, while a grunt jumps over a Wraith tank. Level is indoors, with light shadows on the wall. 4 small ones: 3 with the badass drones. A couple of those show off the daytime lighting, very cool. Another bigger one shows Chief shooting a couple Covenent with a battle rifle.
-The pictures have the elites in a couple different single player color schemes. They have a silver, blue, and red version in a couple different pics. Of course none of the pics are from the first person. They are all taken away from the action. There is no mention of the new HUD design either.
-The graphics of the environments look a lot better than the '03 E3 demo. Back then all the buildings looked nondescript... no features to them. One pic shows a new enemy hovering in the sky attacking Master Chief and the background has a tall sky scraper... but opposite the tall building is what looks like a run down apartment complex. It's brownish in color and it has great shadows... The windows have awnings above them and the achitecture is more realistic in appearance... looks like a city in present day New Mexico
-The structures look more organic and weathered.Yhey have what looks like water damage where the roof meets the wall. The first building is in the light where as the rest of the complex looks like it is in the shadow of the sky scraper...
-About the shadowing. It looks excellent.
-There are also two pics of what looks like new mutliplayer levels. The first is from the level that the new sniper pic was taken from. It shows a Red masterchief piloting a banshee and he is being jacked by a green spartan. They are falling into what looks like a circular cropping of stones. The next is taken from what looks like the level that was the very first shown. The dirt is red in color and there is an old structure coming out of the ground. It's hard to see what is going on because the Covenant tank is firing right at the camera and the explosion takes up most of the screen. It also has a green Elite manning the turret on a Warthog while a red spartan drives...
-What the images show are outdoors, in more of a 'weathered" part of the city. It looks excellent, with powerlines, realistic shadows, etc
-The First pic in the mag looks like it's from a cutscene. It has Master next to two helljumpers and they are firing at something off camera. There are two pelicans flying overhead. You can tell the characters are in game models but the background action is blurred somewhat and has a more movie like feel to it.

Enemies

New Covenant Drones:

-It is pretty much believed that this action figure is a drone.
-Accompanied by the disctinctive buzz of insect wings is a swarm of new Covenent creatures that come fluttering over the rooftops of outlying buildings. "These guys are called drones. They fly, they can snipe, and they're total jerks." O'Connor quips.
-They say drones fly in packs and they fly erratically so it is hard to draw a beed on them. The hunters have an upgraded fuel rod gun mounted on there arms and it will take more then 1 shot to the back to kill them this time around.
-They are greenish, almost teal. They very much look like flying insects. Their wings are opaque, with blues and purples. Their bodies have a lot of "sharpness" to them.
They do have backwards feet.
-After fighting the covenant they describe the introduction of the drones. They fly in over the buildings and use the environment to shield themselves and zig zag between areas while they snipe you from afar. They say it's like playing hide and seek with the enemy. The drone prefers to snipe and use speed and attack in numbers. They have limited armor so they can be taken down quickly if you can get them in your scope.
-The drones wings can be shot off making them a severe ground threat when equipped with a carbine. Word of advice make sure your first sniper round is a bio-hazard shot because it may be your only free shot at a clean straight kill with these things. Don't let them get on the ground!

Various Enemies:

-"What's imemdiately noticeable in our first skirmish with Halo 2 is just how much livelier its compatants-both friendly and hostile-have become. "When you hear the buzzwords like how there are 20,000 lines in the game, that's not just throwing a bunch of dialogue onto the bonfire," Parsons says, "The AI in this game is fundamentally different than it was in Halo."
-Hunters have their fuel-rod gun still attached to their arm. The one jumping has his arm in front of his face like he is swinging it.
-Unlike hunters from the first halo, these doggies exhibit much more aggression, taking care to let loose with their hand cannons whenever possible, while going to greater lengths (such as pushing aside the wreckage of an overturned truck) to bury you and your comrades.
-Hunters can't be killed with one shot to the orange part.
-To our surprise, the covenant are actually sniping back, with pockets of drones and jackals taking potshots at us using Covenant carbines and beam rifles.

Various SP Campaign Details

Storyline:

-Here's the opener...
We arrive at Bungie on a quiet Sunday afternoon. After introductions, the ground rules: No one may write about anything they are expressly told not to write about, such as the big, cool thing at the beginning of the second level. Or the ridiculously enormous ship that levitates ominously over New Mombasa. Or the thing that happens at the end of what may be the third level after crossing the really impressive Golden-Gate sized bridge in the newly remodeled scorpian tank. It must also be accepeted that cimematics are incomplete, graphics are unfinished here and there, and this build of Halo 2 is still preoptimized, things could get a little choppy in the framerate department, especially when master chief is attacked by that huge - oops!
-Really not much is given on the story line that we don't already know about. I was hoping for more impressions of the gameplay versus the first one, but it delves more on the history of the lack of Halo 2 info and what happens in the books between the closing credits of Halo and the beginning of this game. I find it interesting that the journalists started on the 2nd level and not the first. I'm assuming that it holds some cool surprises that would have revealed too much story. They describe the 2nd level as being close to the movie Blackhawk Down. Except the enemy soldiers have been replaced by jackals and elites. Wave upon wave of enemies attack you as you try to make your way through the city streets.
-You start off in a Pelican, but a large creature (they don't describe it) attacks the squad and knocks the Pelican out of the air. You then are on foot and have to fight your way to a clearing so other troops may land.
After fighting the covenant they describe the introduction of the drones. They fly in over the buildings and use the environment to shield themselves and zig zag between areas while they snipe you from afar. They say it's like playing hide and seek with the enemy. The drone prefers to snipe and use speed and attack in numbers. They have limited armor so they can be taken down quickly if you can get them in your scope.
Then you face off against two hunters.
Next you're in a "cool shade of a crowded alley" . At the end of the alley you make your way through a pitch black motel interior. You have to use your lights to see while you are being attacked. You can see the enemies glowing green eyes in the murky interior. Once outside you are on a beach where the vehicles are waiting for you. At this point Frank took them directly to the next level so it's up in the air how much more there was to this level. This is kind of a streamlined version as they decribe more interactions within these events

Switching Guns with Marines:

-"I'm not having much luck with this gun here" O'Connor says, "while Sargeant Johnson over tehre has a sniper rifle--and I want it--so I'm going to chase him up here. Sergeant, I need that." By walking up to Johnson and pressing X, Master Chief can swap weapons at will with fellow UNSC infantry.
After the exchange, whereby forcefully barter our crappy submachine gun for a sniper rifle, Sarge *****es indignantly, "That hurts, Chief. That hurts real bad."

On the hole...I mean whole:

-"On the whole, single-player Halo2 is a tender balance of missions where you're propelled onward by way of level design while being bombarded by enemies and areas where the pacing is more diliberate, giving you plenty of time to explore your surroundings."
SP vs.MP:
-About the single versus multi player games: "Halo 2's single-player game is by far the most important part to us," Pete Parsons says. It is what we spend most of our resources on. To illustrate this point, Parsons points out the huge disparity in size between the two teams. Multiplayer is designed by a handful (read: four) of network gaming devotees occupying a strip of Bungies low walled open cubicle office studio. While single player developers dominate the rest of the floor.

Misc.

Graphics:

-'connor compares graphics with Doom3/Riddick...stating that Halo2 is much grander as far as scale.
XBN says "In light of recent graphically astounding games like Riddick/Doom3, the bridge level in Halo 2 quashes any cynicism regarding the sequal's ability to wow gamers visually."

Clans:

-"Anyone can create a clan at any time. Once it's chirstened, the originator of the clan becomes its overlord. As the owner of the clan, the overlord has all admin privileges, including the ability to promote, invite, and expel all players, "When you're in a clan, there are 4 different leves," Max Hoberman, Halo 2's multiplayer lead, says "Everyone starts as a member; everyone is allowed to spam anybody. He's only allowed to play in Clan games. I can also promote him to staff. Once he's staff, he can recruit/boot other players.

Online Coop:

-They mention online coop in their "A-Z" under "Questions"
We still have questions about Halo2: Will there be an online co-op? Another Halo ring world? Is the Flood back? .....
[tadoramo] [tadoramo] [tadoramo] [tadoramo] que portada madre mia, no quiero leer nada del single player asi que dejare mis conocimientos de ingles a un lado [oki]
franaloper escribió:A mi independientemente de que sean de halo 2 (¡Y un cojon! XD) si se sujetan lo suficientemente bien (que seguro que si porque plantronics no es moco de pavo) me parecen mucho mas comodos que el original ya que no tienen la barra trasera que tanto me molesta si quiero apoyar la cabeza en el sillon. [agggtt]

La petaca es la parte del communicator que se conecta al mando de la xbox. En la web dice que no la trae por lo que hay que tener antes un mando original para poder usarlo.

Dónde dice lo del mando? Pa mí que te confundes, dice que hay que tener una suscripción a Xbox Live para poder usar la comunicación por voz.
hoy publicarán nuevo material

Imagen
a vosotros no se os ve pixelada la zona oscura de la imagen? :-?

salu2
Unkas escribió:a vosotros no se os ve pixelada la zona oscura de la imagen? :-?

salu2

Si, de eso se trata. :-P
Impresionante remix del tema principal de HALO, que vendra en la BSO de HLO2, pedazo guitarra de Steve Vai.

Unkas en la web tienes esa imagen de wallpaper a mucha mayor resolucion y sin pixelar.
McRotor escribió:Impresionante remix del tema principal de HALO, que vendra en la BSO de HLO2, pedazo de guitarra de Steve Vai.

No me va el remix
txarlibraun escribió:
No me va el remix

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_1109_fr.html

Ahi tienes los enlaces.
A mi tampoco me va el enlace de McRotor
Jhonny escribió:http://www.xboxyde.com/news_1109_fr.html

Ahi tienes los enlaces.
A mi tampoco me va el enlace de McRotor

Gracias

PD: Diosssssss!!, peazo remix!! Ese Steve!!!
joder, aora yo soy el uniko k se keda kon la intriga, todo el mundo jugando a Halo 2 menos yo.

MIERDA DE XIP!! NO SE KUANDO LE VOY A PONER!! Y VOY A TENER K ESPERAR ASTA EL 11 DE NOVIEMBRE XA JUGAR A HALO 2!! [buuuaaaa] cawento [buuuaaaa] cawento

(k ganitas d matar a los del pacto a dos manos... XD ratataaaa )
174 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4