[HILO OFICIAL] Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon: FPS Sci-fi sandbox ochentero (standalone)

1, 2, 3
Lo he comprao con la oferta de steam y no veas como esta el juego :)

me encanta, si fuera todo el FC3 de este rollo estaria mejor y todo XD
Por casual, ¿aun no hay solución al problema del sonido? A mí ni se me escucha. :(
Stark4D escribió:Por casual, ¿aun no hay solución al problema del sonido? A mí ni se me escucha. :(

Support got back to me, and their solution was basically the same thing, and it did work. Thanks! (copying what they sent me below in the hopes it helps others)

Open your Sound control panel, and select the “Playback” tab.
Your desired output device should be set as the “Default Device”. Select that device and click the“Configure” button.
This will open the speaker configuration dialog. Use these dialogs to set your output device to 2 channel stereo.
Once you have the output set to stereo, and you're back at the “Playback” tab of the Sound control panel, select the device again and click the “Properties” button.

In the Properties dialog, select the “Advanced” tab. In this dialog, you should set the output to 16 bit, 48000 Hz output. You should also set the device to allow exclusive mode to applications. If you have the option, set your audio device to give exclusive mode applications priority.
Check to be sure that you do not have extra devices plugged into your computer. Any extra speakers, headphones, mice, cameras etc… can cause issues.
I also recommend that you download and install the latest drivers available for this card from your computer manufacturer’s website. If this does not resolve the problem, you may need to contact the computer manufacturer directly to download the latest chipset drivers for your motherboard and possibly for the BIOS. Please contact your system manufacturer for these two updates; as if they are not done correctly you can damage your system permanently.

If the issue persists, please let us know. Additionally if you are running the game from Steam, please try verifying your game cache:
1. Load Steam
2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
103 respuestas
1, 2, 3