[Hilo Oficial] VidZone

1, 2, 3, 4, 513
Imagen

NOTICIAS

Actualización 24 de Septiembre, 2009:

Artista de la Semana

UK, Irlanda, Australia, Alemania
Dizzee Rascal – We have featured this guy before, but we just couldn’t resist giving you another chance to champion the very talented genre defying man to coincide with release of his new album “Tongue in Cheek” (which you should definitely go out and buy ;) ) We bring you more Dizzee than you can shake any type of long stick type object at.

Francia, España, Italia
Colbie Caillat – Californian girl Colbie is back with her second album entitled “Breakthrough”. To celebrate this, we have an exclusive interview with the girl herself as well as a live performance of her new single “Fallin’ For You”.

Naughty But Nice
Like eating a whole tub of ice cream but without the calorific payload. Videos that are designed to get the pulse racing and get you more than a little warm under the collar. You get it? No? Then go check it out and see for yourself… Probably not one to watch with your Grandma though.

Award Winning Videos
Directorial masterpieces deserve recognition whether they are short and accompany music or three hour epics on the big screen. Here is a fine selection of videos that have received various accolades for being outstanding music videos.

Student Anthems
We reckon we have a fair few students who use the service, and as a special treat for the new term we have a selection of some anthems that you will hear blaring out of any student union on any given night. The one that sticks in my head from my uni days (all that time ago) was definitely Mr Brightside by The Killers.

The Interview Room
We have been busy over the last few months interviewing a load of artists as you will know if you have been keeping abreast of the weekly updates. This feature showcases some of the best interviews so far as well as a few videos from artists we have featured since we launched.

Recommended playlists

Around The World
Like Daft Punk once said “Around the World, Around the World… Around the World, Around the World.. Around…” well you get it. Each video in the playlist has a link to somewhere in the world, whether its world music or has a place name in the title, making this one of the most diverse and random playlists ever.

Cheesy Music
Brie, Gowder, Camembert, Cheddar, Stilton, Red Leicester. We have more selection of cheese than a really big cheese market… and do you know what… You love it! Don’t deny it and don’t worry, you can admit it, you aren’t the only one, lets embrace our cheesy side together in one big fromagey party

Pop Punk
Looks and sounds like the soundtrack to every American teen movie ever made, but don’t let that put you off, all these tunes will have you bouncing of the walls air guitaring power chords until you collapse in a pop punk mess on the floor.

Actualización 10 de Septiembre, 2009:

Artist of the week

UK, Germany, France, Australia
Shakira – The flexible Latino songtress is back with “She Wolf” which showcases both her stunning vocals and flexibility. Watch the new video and all other Shakira videos here

Ireland, Italy and Spain
Sean Kingston – Pint size Floridian Sean Kingston wants us all to keep the “Fire Burning” with his single, not sure what that actually means but it’s a very good comeback all the same.

Music from Adverts
We are here to help you out with all those tunes you really like that you heard on a random advert but were then never able to find.

Remember These Hits?
Of course you do, but you didn’t realise until now. All the videos you had forgotten about but are quite frankly… Brilliant!

TV Stars
You love TV talent shows… we know this in fact we know you love TV in general so we thought why not compile all the stars of TV that have made it to making their very own music videos (well not made them themselves… you know what I mean) and here it is.

Playlists

Mercury Music prize Winner – Speech Debelle
If you didn’t know (and there are lots of people that didn’t) Speech Debelle is a poet come rapper who grew up in a middle class neighbourhood in south London. With her first album “Speech Therapy” she was chosen as the first female winner of the prestigious Mercury Music Prize since Miss Dynamite in 2002. I personally think she is a very worthy winner, but you can make a decision for yourself by checking out all her videos and videos from other Mercury nominated artists here.

Pop Classics
Cheesy pop, credible pop, punk pop, electro pop, slow pop, fast pop, hip-hop pop… you got it… We have grouped all the best classic pop music videos for you to choose from.

Mood Music
Emotive, chilled and sometimes a little weird. These videos are well worth a watch (and listen) and we think they will put you in the very best of moods. Stop me if I’m wrong. Videos from the likes of Grizzly Bear and Faithless.

Live Music Video
There is nothing better than going to see your favourite band live, or is there… What about going to see ALL your favourite artists play live in the order that you want! Ok, so you might not quite get the atmosphere as if you were actually there, but you also don’t have to pay for overpriced beer and get your feet trodden on.

Interviews
Sometimes…sometimes, the people who make the music you love also have something interesting to say in real life, and when that happens, it is great to hear what they have to say. So we have gathered up all the best interviews from these interesting people in one place so you can see for yourself.

Actualización 27 de Agosto, 2009:

Artists of the Week

UK & IE
Basshunter – Love or hate this Swedish eurodance titan, you can’t say he isn’t very good at making a tune that will get stuck in your brain for days. Watch his new video “Every Morning” and all his other videos here… Or don’t. (I also recommend you Google “translated basshunter boten anna” for the original lyrics for “Now You’re Gone” which proves Mr Hunter is a bit of a geek)

Rest of Europe and Australia
Kelly Clarkson – Love her or hate her… Sorry I have used that one already… and I’m sure you all love her anyway. Kelly’s new video “Already Gone” will be up to watch along with all her other videos, which is nice, if you are a Kelly Clarkson fan.

One for the Ladies
It seems we have angered a few of our male PS3 users since VidZone launched. Loads of guys have not been able to get on their PS3 to play COD or Rock Band because their wives or girlfriends (WAGs for short of course) are hogging the console to use VidZone. Well sorry boys, we sort of like the fact that we are getting the girls using the service so we have a selection of videos just for them. Enjoy ladies!

One for the Boys
Gotta keep everyone happy right? We can’t give the girls a homepage feature without giving the boys one too. We are too nice to you all!

Go! Explore – Driving Tunes
OK, so you can’t get VidZone in your car unless Xzibit (Or Westwood) has got hold of your car and given it a PlayStation hooked up to a million screens and speakers and a WiFi connection. But this can at least give you food for thought about what you would want to be listening if you were in a big American convertible, driving down route 66 with the wind in your hair, or driving to Tesco’s in your mum’s Fiat Panda.

Funny Videos
Wanna laugh? No? What’s wrong with you? Of course you do! Well if you choose that you do, then check these out. Please note, VidZone cannot be held responsible for any laughter based injuries including cracked ribs, pulled cheek muscles or split sides And more… I don’t have the space to write about them all!

Recommended Playlists

New Videos
As I said earlier, only a few videos (Less than 100) videos for you this week but they represent the cream of the crop of new and classic old videos including Basshunter and Miike Snow

Music Pioneers
The visionaries, the first, the ones that broke the mould. From Nirvana to MJ, Johnny Cash to Mary J. Blige all these artists have been the ones that have shaped the sound of the music you listen to today.

Just Good Tunes
… Pretty self explanatory don’t you think… I won’t insult your intelligence by explaining. Videos from Bon Jovi, Cameo, Beck, Cypress Hill and more.

Friday Night Party
It’s Friday people, it’s time to party… and we know you like to party, so here you have the perfect killer music party weapon. Videos from RUN-DMC, No Doubt, Armand Van Helden and more.

Actualización 30 de Julio, 2009:

Artist of the Week – Beyoncé
Everyone’s favourite diva has stacked up quite a catalogue of videos over the years since Destiny’s Child. Whether she is ‘Crazy in Love’ or ‘Putting a Ring’ on it she keeps rolling out hit after hit after hit.

Best of Acoustic
No electricity allowed! From Jack Johnson to Counting Crow’s, sit back and relax to the acoustic sounds straight from the heart.

Exclusive VV Brown Interview
This retro fringed pop fashonista has blasted onto the scene with a blend of 1950’s pop and modern day electronica. Having supported The Ting Tings and being a backup vocalist for Madonna and The Pussycat Dolls, we were more than privileged that VV Brown took time out of her busy schedule to exclusively chat with us about jealousy, Polaroid’s, evolution and more.

Featured Playlists

Party Tunes
Having a house party? Need a DJ? Well look no further! DJ VidZone comes to the rescue – or should I say VJ?! Black Eyed Peas, Kool and The Gang, Foo Fighters and Wham! will keep you up and partying until the morning (or until the neighbours complain) whatever comes first. Let us know if you’ve had a party with VidZone yet?!

Kids Pop Party
Cancel the clown and the bouncy castle and let VidZone take over the entertainment duties. From Busted to B*Witched this playlist will have your littl’uns bouncing around until it’s time for cake.

Best Artists of the 21st Century
OK, so this is a matter of opinion but I reckon we have got a pretty perfect list of artists that have shaped the sound of the century so far…I won’t give you any examples just in case you don’t agree so check it out for yourself.

Anti Love Songs
Not all of us are into all that vomit-inducing, lovey-dovey ballads which seem to have been constantly around since the dawn of time. With videos like Alice Cooper’s ‘Poison’ to Kaiser Chiefs‘ ‘Every Day I Love you Less and Less’, let’s fight the revolution against the love song!

The Sound of the Streets
Busta to Bizzle and N Dubz to N.E.R.D. This is the sound of the streets. Big urban tunes from all your favourite rappers and artists to play as loud as your system will go.

CAPTURAS DE PANTALLA

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Post original:

VidZone ya es una realidad

El servicio comenzará su andadura online durante este verano en diversos países europeos entre los que se encuentra España.

Después de su anuncio en el Games Convention de Leipzig en Agosto de 2008, y sin haber sabido nada en varios meses, nos llega hoy la noticia de la puesta en funcionamiento de este servicio de vídeos musicales online. VidZone pretende ser un servicio gratuito que nos ofrezca videoclips a la carta para nuestra PS3. Será totalmente gratuito y nos permitirá navegar a través de miles de vídeos, crear nuestras propias listas de de canciones, hacer streaming a nuestra PSP vía Remote Play, enviar las pistas a nuestro móvil —aunque este servicio será de pago— y demás.

VidZone verá la luz durante este verano en principio en los siguientes países europeos: Alemania, España, Francia, Inglaterra, Irlanda e Italia.
Antifaz está baneado por "usar clon para saltarse baneo de subforo"
A mi me parece increible que postees algo que ya sabemos hace dias... :-|
Antifaz escribió:A mi me parece increible que postees algo que ya sabemos hace dias... :-|

Lo sabrías tu, yo no la sabía, tiene buena pinta la verdad a ver que sale.
saludos.
Antifaz escribió:A mi me parece increible que postees algo que ya sabemos hace dias... :-|

A mi me parece increíble que me vengas con esa actitud. Si haces una búsqueda por EOL verás que el único post que menciona VidZone es el hilo del Game Convention 2008.

¿Hace días? La noticia salió ayer.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/v ... -in-europe
http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/05/ ... is-summer/
http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-323427.aspx

Es curioso. Sabías hace días lo que nadie sabía hasta ayer. ¿Por qué no lo posteaste tú, entonces?

Para decir chorradas, mejor no digas nada. [oki]

Ciertamente no has estado acertado con este comentario, miratelo porque no creo que seas realmente un troll pero mas vale curar rapido el problema antes de que vaya a peor.

Muchas gracias al creador del hilo por la informacion, estoy ansioso por este producto y ojala suban clips en hd y 5.1.
Macrike gracias por avisarlo, yo no lo sabía porque no pongo la PS3 todos los días, no porque no quiera sino por falta de tiempo. En cambio EOL lo visito cada día. Y gracias a tí me he enterado y sacaré un hueco para probarlo.

Ahora lo que molaría es el SPOTIFY xD

Antifaz, tu comentario sobra.

Sabemos es en plural y yo no lo sabía así que no generalices y habla solo por tus conocimientos
PRiSMiWi escribió:Ahora lo que molaría es el SPOTIFY xD

Eso ya sería la hostia. [amor]
Macrike escribió:
PRiSMiWi escribió:Ahora lo que molaría es el SPOTIFY xD

Eso ya sería la hostia. [amor]

Creo que algo se habló del Spotify en PS3.
Woo buena noticia esto de ver videoclips !! y encima gratis ^^

Esperandolo ansioso :D
Bien, bien, cuantas más opciones mejor, y si son de este tipo, mejor aún.
Tengo ganas de probarlo.
Gracias por la info !!! Viene bien que se mejore el servicio en nuestras PS3... [360º]
ostia pues me acabo de enterar de esto jajaja
La verdad es que no estaria nada mal y encima gratis, yo le sacare provecho a esto xD
Gracias por la info [oki]
Pues si fuera verdad seria la caña,a esperar aver k passa.Gracias por la informacion tio :)
Parece que está genial, por cierto otro (yo) que no sabia nada del tema...

Pues chico, que quieres que te diga, prefiero mil veces un post como este que aporta algo de información a uno de esos miles de "Mi PS3 tiene una luz amarilla, ¿qué hago?". Eso por no contar de que yo no conocía este servicio y lo voy a agradecer enormemente (por no hablar de mi novia).
Un servicio nuevo gratuíto bienvenido sea jejeje, tiene que estar guay, gracias por avisar... por cierto, ya se que no viene al hilo, pero el servicio de películas para alquiler, el store de videos que en teoría ya hay en el de USA (se puede ver que lo tienen en la web oficial de PlayStation de Estados Unidos http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/Store, y digo en teoría porque tengo una cuenta del store USA y no veo por ningún lado eso del alquiler de pelis en el store, no se si será cosa del firmware para USA o algo así), se sabe cuándo llegará y si llegará a Europa, más en concreto a España jejeje??? Perdón por el offtopic y gracias de nuevo por el aviso de VidZone, saludos.
LordSaddler escribió:Un servicio nuevo gratuíto bienvenido sea jejeje, tiene que estar guay, gracias por avisar... por cierto, ya se que no viene al hilo, pero el servicio de películas para alquiler, el store de videos que en teoría ya hay en el de USA (se puede ver que lo tienen en la web oficial de PlayStation de Estados Unidos http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/Store, y digo en teoría porque tengo una cuenta del store USA y no veo por ningún lado eso del alquiler de pelis en el store, no se si será cosa del firmware para USA o algo así), se sabe cuándo llegará y si llegará a Europa, más en concreto a España jejeje??? Perdón por el offtopic y gracias de nuevo por el aviso de VidZone, saludos.

No se sabe cuándo llegará a Europa.

En cuanto a la web, el servidor detecta tu localización con la dirección IP, y sabe que no eres de Norte América, por lo que no te deja acceder a las películas.
Macrike escribió:No se sabe cuándo llegará a Europa.

En cuanto a la web, el servidor detecta tu localización con la dirección IP, y sabe que no eres de Norte América, por lo que no te deja acceder a las películas.

Muchas gracías por la info!!! [oki]

A mí me parece increíble que vayas con esa actitud por la vida.

Al creador: yo no lo sabía, gracias por avisar! Tiene buena pinta, cuantas más pijadas para nuestras PS3, mejor :D
esta aplicacion va aser la hostia!!!!!!!!!! ratataaaa ratataaaa ratataaaa ratataaaa
vvvictorrr escribió:esta aplicacion va aser la hostia!!!!!!!!!! ratataaaa ratataaaa ratataaaa ratataaaa

+1...

Saludos

Pues yo no tenía ni idea; la verdad es que le agredezco la información a Macrike [beer]

Salu2

Me uno al quote general en contra del comentario desafortunado y porqué no decirlo, borde, de Antifaz. El que tú lo sepas no significa que los demás lo sepamos, y no se para qué carajos entras al hilo si ya sabes de qué va el tema.

Me encanta la noticia, no tenia ningun conocimiento de esto, ahora solo falta ver las licencias que dejan meter, qué grupos y tendencias, porque como les de por basarse en lo que se escucha ahora en España creo que ni me lo instalaré (paso de reggeton, hip hop, dance pasteloso o pop prefabricado) aunque si dejan elegir entre estilos y música variada a nivel mundial... no me desengancharé, y más si es gratis :D

Jajaja a mí me parece increíble que uses el plural mayestático tan a la ligera.

Sobre la noticia, la verdad es que me resulta muy atractiva y encima gratuita. Si hiciesen algo similar a spotify para la música ya sí que sería la bomba...

Un saludo.
Mirando por la web oficial podemos tener una idea, más o menos, de lo que estará disponible cuando salga.

http://www.vidzone.tv/

Linkin Park, Justine Timberlake, Maria Carey, Michael Jackson, Ozzy Osbourne, Sean Paul, Missy Elliot, Britney Spears… vamos, un poco de todo. [carcajad]
Macrike escribió:Mirando por la web oficial podemos tener una idea, más o menos, de lo que estará disponible cuando salga.

http://www.vidzone.tv/

Linkin Park, Justine Timberlake, Maria Carey, Michael Jackson, Ozzy Osbourne, Sean Paul, Missy Elliot, Britney Spears… vamos, un poco de todo. [carcajad]

Sisi, eso iba a decir ahora... anda que como han elegido las capturas de imágen para la web... chicha chicha y más chicha... xD
Acabo de ver en Wikipedia lo siguiente:

[…] The VidZone catalogue encompasses over 1.5 million tracks, 25,000 music videos and 15,000 realtones, […]

Y también que saldrá el 4 de Junio. XD

A mí me parece increíble lo inútil que es tu post y lo poco que aporta.

Por cierto, lo sabrías tú, porque nadie más parecía saberlo.
Buenoooo... Pero también he visto por ahí a Björk, Adam & the Ants, Annie Lennox, George Michael, Oasis, Eric Clapton, Simply Red, Alanis Morrissete, Madonna, los Red Hot...

Aunque sí, la mayoría me sobran xDDD
javibarreiro escribió:

Lo sabrías tu, yo no la sabía, tiene buena pinta la verdad a ver que sale.
saludos.

+1 javi, yo tambien no lo sabia! si tienen montes de videos de la decada de los 80s para mi va ser un puntazo! increible este servicio y por encima gratuito!....

Abraço,.....
Increible [flipa]

Ahora a esperar que ajusten las calidades y demas para los que no tenemos un ancho de banda muy elevado...
Se esperaba la confirmación, porque el anuncio viene ya de hace muchos meses, pero al principio sólo lo anunciaron diciendo que "en 2009". De ahí que, al entrar el año y no volver a dar noticias del tema, muchos hasta lo hubiéramos casi olvidado. Ahora sólo queda esperar que "verano" no signifique "septiembre" sino "julio" como muy tarde. Con SONY todo es posible. [ginyo]
Aver si ponen algo de musica electronica o The Prodigy :D

Saludos!!
Jejejejeje, otro que no lo sabia. Me parece cojonuda la idea. Lo único que tendremos que hacer es encomendarnos a la virgen (¿se dice así?) y esperar que no acabe siendo otro home. Aunque deduzco que la cantidad de artistas disponibles vendrá condicionada por la discografica de Sony.
De todas formas, me parece genial.
Un saludo.

ha traido mas cola tu comentario q el vidzone. estos comments deberian d evitarse, xke por EOL los hay abundantes!!!

buena info!! [beer]
Joer que ganas de catarlo... A ver si llega pronto.

Gracias por la info Macrike :)

Un saludo.
Buenísimo esto la verdad y como dicen muchos estaría bien el Spotify también, desde que lo probé lo uso todos los días, bueno a ver si Sony sigue por este camino y nos va sorprendiendo cada vez más :D
Pues yo no sabia que esto existia, y la verdad me parece una buena idea, eso de poder los videos que mas te guste y tal y ademas gratis jejeje. Otra cosa sera que suban videos para todos los gustos pero ya veremos como va eso

Gracias por el post [360º] [360º]
Gracias , no tenia ni idea, que ganas, a mi cuanto mas haga mi ps3, mejor :D
Pondran Rap y Hip Hop no?
toni_23 escribió:Pondran Rap y Hip Hop no?

Lo comercial El Porta [qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto]

No enserio.. yo creo que algo caera sino Español, Americano fijo..

Saludos!

¿Quieres oirme gritar de dolor? Ponme un rap.

Imagen
adriwan escribió:

Lo comercial El Porta [qmparto] [qmparto] [qmparto]

No enserio.. yo creo que algo caera sino Español, Americano fijo..

Saludos!

Madre mia, eso es un insulto al Rap

Porta [lapota]

Buscavidas, que a ti no te guste no significa que a la gente no le pueda gustar.
Supoongo que tendremos de todo para todos :P
Buscavidas escribió:¿Quieres oirme gritar de dolor? Ponme un rap.

¿Eso no es el flamenco? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, se me ha caíooooo la consola ensima der piiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…!!!
Ginvoe escribió:
Buscavidas escribió:¿Quieres oirme gritar de dolor? Ponme un rap.

¿Eso no es el flamenco? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, se me ha caíooooo la consola ensima der piiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…!!!

XD espero que haya el tipo de música que me gusta a mi sino voy a tener problemas con Sony xd
Buscavidas escribió:
¿Quieres oirme gritar de dolor? Ponme un rap.

Imagen

[qmparto]
Y de otros stilos como el Metal, death metal, metalcore y nu metal y demas si o no xD o no lo sabeis? :-? :-? :-?
612 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4, 513