Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

jorge1414 escribió:He quemado la demo de 3DS, llevo 2 dias que no juego a otra cosa. Viendo el acabado que tiene en 3DS no puedo esperar mas por la versión de wii u. Ha subido el ritmo de combate con respecto a brawl, el timing es exigente, ahora hay algun que otro patrón nuevo para enlazar movimientos, y lo mas importante, es igual de divertido que el melee, el brawl habia ocasiones que me aburria con el ritmo tan lento(para mi) que le pusieron.

Ha pasado a ser el mas esperado de mi lista, si no la cagan con el online puedo tener juego para muchos meses, incluso años diría yo. Como todo el mundo sabe, en 3DS hay un modo exclusivo(smash aventura), por lo que no me extrañaria nada que Sakurai haga lo mismo con la versión de wii u y nos regale un modo exclusivo. Bueno ya queda menos, de aqui a final de año se me "amontonan" los juegos [+risas] .

Hola, mi HYPE me dice que te de recuerdos. [buuuaaaa]
La versión de 3DS es una gozada, la versión de WiiU será un directamente como hacer al amor (follar) XD
"curisosa" Pic of the day de hoy:

Announcement: Originally, the pic of the day was only supposed to continue for about two months, but I've ended up posting pictures until even today. The 3DS version has already been released in Japan, so I would like to talk about how future posts will be handled. First, I will not talk about hidden features until the game is released overseas. On the other hand, I definitely will talk about them after the game is released abroad. In addition, I am planning to continue making posts at least until the Wii U version is released. I haven't decided if I'll go by the Japanese version release or the release of versions abroad, but the point is that I'll continue posting for a little bit longer. Pic of the day won't focus on introducing new information anymore in the near future, but I hope to entertain you with interesting and funny photos like I originally intended to. Thanks.
Eriksharp escribió:La versión de 3DS es una gozada, la versión de WiiU será un directamente como hacer al amor (follar) XD

Totalmente de acuerdo.

NeOz7 escribió:"curisosa" Pic of the day de hoy:

Announcement: Originally, the pic of the day was only supposed to continue for about two months, but I've ended up posting pictures until even today. The 3DS version has already been released in Japan, so I would like to talk about how future posts will be handled. First, I will not talk about hidden features until the game is released overseas. On the other hand, I definitely will talk about them after the game is released abroad. In addition, I am planning to continue making posts at least until the Wii U version is released. I haven't decided if I'll go by the Japanese version release or the release of versions abroad, but the point is that I'll continue posting for a little bit longer. Pic of the day won't focus on introducing new information anymore in the near future, but I hope to entertain you with interesting and funny photos like I originally intended to. Thanks.

Era el paso lógico, tengo ganas de ver esas fotos divertidas e interesantes.
de momento ha puesto una xd

Pic of the day. These two are a haunting pair. You can only attack Gastly using items, but the Ghost has a perfect guard and reflects your attacks. When you see a Ghost, make sure you use your grab. If you're playing with Diddy Kong, his Monkey Flip should work, too.

Imagen
Pues a ver qué enseñan.
Tesku escribió:
jorge1414 escribió:He quemado la demo de 3DS, llevo 2 dias que no juego a otra cosa. Viendo el acabado que tiene en 3DS no puedo esperar mas por la versión de wii u. Ha subido el ritmo de combate con respecto a brawl, el timing es exigente, ahora hay algun que otro patrón nuevo para enlazar movimientos, y lo mas importante, es igual de divertido que el melee, el brawl habia ocasiones que me aburria con el ritmo tan lento(para mi) que le pusieron.

Ha pasado a ser el mas esperado de mi lista, si no la cagan con el online puedo tener juego para muchos meses, incluso años diría yo. Como todo el mundo sabe, en 3DS hay un modo exclusivo(smash aventura), por lo que no me extrañaria nada que Sakurai haga lo mismo con la versión de wii u y nos regale un modo exclusivo. Bueno ya queda menos, de aqui a final de año se me "amontonan" los juegos [+risas] .

¿Cual es nuevo patron para enlazar movimientos? Diagonales? Saludos

PD: Edito, no he dicho nada, me he confundido [360º]

me parecio leer hoy que decian que fue un error, pero cuando el rio suena... ya llevamos varios sitios que apuntan al 21/11
Siempre he creído que la fecha más idónea para este Smash era noviembre, ya sea a finales o a inicios.
Pic of the day. Here's a glimpse of StreetSmash. Make sure to set this up once you get the game. The more fighters you play against at once, the more loot you can earn.

Imagen
¿Se sabe si habrá algún pack de Wii U + Smash Bros? En su día me compré la Wii U de lanzamiento con el Zombi U, pero a los 8 meses la vendí la consola porque nunca he sido mucho de Nintendo salvo Pikmin, Mario Kart y Smash. El caso es que ahora estoy pensando en hacerme de nuevo con una y un pack de ese estilo sería ideal :o
KaienSP escribió:¿Se sabe si habrá algún pack de Wii U + Smash Bros? En su día me compré la Wii U de lanzamiento con el Zombi U, pero a los 8 meses la vendí la consola porque nunca he sido mucho de Nintendo salvo Pikmin, Mario Kart y Smash. El caso es que ahora estoy pensando en hacerme de nuevo con una y un pack de ese estilo sería ideal :o

de momento no, a la que se conozca la fecha supongo que iran diciendo que versiones habran

Saludos
NeOz7 escribió:Pic of the day. Here's a glimpse of StreetSmash. Make sure to set this up once you get the game. The more fighters you play against at once, the more loot you can earn.

Imagen

No entiendo nada de esa imagen... :o :o
Saldrá 1 mes o 5 semanas antes de Navidades, esta clarísimo. Ya se ha dicho mil y una vez que Smash es la campaña de navidad de Nintendo.
Pero si está ya confirmado por Nintendo Francia que sale el día 21, poco más se puede decir.
Ohnosayhi escribió:Pero si está ya confirmado por Nintendo Francia que sale el día 21, poco más se puede decir.

Ya lo han desmentido, aunque bueno, muchos rumores apuntan a ese día, y cuando el río suena...
Pic of the day. We've improved the Fighter Records window to make it easier to browse through. I'm assuming you'll be building up your records fast once you start playing the game.

Imagen
Que ganas tengo de fundir el smash jojojo
Pues sea cuando sea , tengo unas ganas del de Wii U qué me ponen a desear qué llegue ya.
¿Creeis que diran alguna novedad de la versión de WiiU cuando se aproxime la fecha? :-? :-?
Ojala qué si , los Ice molarían.

Imagen

Espero qué los tengamos en Wii U.
Pic of the day. Well, I'd better post some pictures from the Wii U version once in a while, right? We've brought back the Castle Siege stage from Fire Emblem!

Imagen

Most of the games in the Fire Emblem series have a different unique setting and have fields without much height, so it was hard to narrow down what venues to focus on. Castle Siege and Colosseum are two stages that aren't exclusive to specific games in the franchise.

Imagen
arriquitaum está baneado por "Game over, flames y faltas de respeto continuos"
los chicos de NA jugando al smash de nintendo 64, me encanta el clicliclick de los mandos todos juntos, ains que recuerdos las partidas a 4 en la misma tele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kIUz2e-ouk
Pic of the day. Here are the results for Conquest mode for players in Japan that are playing the Japanese 3DS version. Their next challenge is to battle each other with fighters they've trained up and fighters made of metal!!

Imagen

EDITO:

añado un rumor de hace unos dias de un supuesto nuevo modo de juego de la version de Wii U. La verdad que si es asi podria estar muy bien!

Here is a new leak that discusses potential new characters, release dates, stages and the exclusive Wii U mode

November 21st for the US.

The rumor about unlocking new characters by linking the 3DS and Wii U Version is true, and they are indeed Ridley, Chorus Men, Dixie, and Mewtwo, as well as one more, Impa. I am unsure how people without both versions will be able to obtain them. The Wii U Version has all the characters and stages unlocked from the get-go, and by linking to the 3DS Version, you can transfer over your custom characters and unlock all the custom parts you’ve obtained. Even though they share some Trophies, you’ll need to collect Trophies between each version separately.

Ridley: no wings on ground, when using Up-B grows them, and flies around, changing moves but becoming lighter. Other M design.
Chorus Men: control conductor, Chorus Men move in-front of him and can change their positioning. Like Rosa + Olimar
Dixie: mix between DK (ponytail helicopter, can carry foes when grabbing with ponytail, FS is guitar like Donkey Konga), and Diddy (similar normals and speed, banana toss)
Mewtwo: heavier than Melee version, and slightly larger. Final Smash has both MMX and MMY appear on the side of the screen and blast the foe. Not the female voice, or the Melee voice, just makes generic grunts
Impa: SS design. Mix between Sheik’s agility and Zelda’s magic.

There are about 40 New Stages and 15 or so Retro Stages. Basically every playable series gets at least one new stage, unlike the 3DS Version (although Magicant and Mute City, among others like Gaur Plains and Wily’s Castle, are shared between both with some differences) and most of the returning playable series have a Retro Stage.

The big new mode is called “Tower of Smash”. It’s a 100-Floor Tower, with each floor containing three doors showing what character + stage. You choose a door, and fight a 1-on-1 single stock match against that character, with various rules in place. This includes slow/fast mode, one where you’re put at 300% and the opponent 0%, and one with all Pokeballs, just to name a few.

In this mode, you pick four characters at the beginning (must be all different), and each one represents one life. You can switch before each battle, but when one dies, they’re gone for the rest of your Tower of Smash run. The more floors you consecutively beat, the better your rewards…if you lose all your lives, you can start from the 10th, 20th, 30th, etc. if you reached that far before. Unlike in All-Star, you’re healed between matches.

The 9th, 19th, 29th, etc. floor is a special Boss Battle. These have you fight against special Boss characters, such as Dyna Blade and Mecha Dragon. There’s an unlockable Boss Rush mode as well, the room set up like the classic Mega Man Boss Rush Room, where you can challenge all the Bosses in a row. @
NeOz7 escribió:añado un rumor de hace unos dias de un supuesto nuevo modo de juego de la version de Wii U. La verdad que si es asi podria estar muy bien!

Here is a new leak that discusses potential new characters, release dates, stages and the exclusive Wii U mode

November 21st for the US.

The rumor about unlocking new characters by linking the 3DS and Wii U Version is true, and they are indeed Ridley, Chorus Men, Dixie, and Mewtwo, as well as one more, Impa. I am unsure how people without both versions will be able to obtain them. The Wii U Version has all the characters and stages unlocked from the get-go, and by linking to the 3DS Version, you can transfer over your custom characters and unlock all the custom parts you’ve obtained. Even though they share some Trophies, you’ll need to collect Trophies between each version separately.

Ridley: no wings on ground, when using Up-B grows them, and flies around, changing moves but becoming lighter. Other M design.
Chorus Men: control conductor, Chorus Men move in-front of him and can change their positioning. Like Rosa + Olimar
Dixie: mix between DK (ponytail helicopter, can carry foes when grabbing with ponytail, FS is guitar like Donkey Konga), and Diddy (similar normals and speed, banana toss)
Mewtwo: heavier than Melee version, and slightly larger. Final Smash has both MMX and MMY appear on the side of the screen and blast the foe. Not the female voice, or the Melee voice, just makes generic grunts
Impa: SS design. Mix between Sheik’s agility and Zelda’s magic.

There are about 40 New Stages and 15 or so Retro Stages. Basically every playable series gets at least one new stage, unlike the 3DS Version (although Magicant and Mute City, among others like Gaur Plains and Wily’s Castle, are shared between both with some differences) and most of the returning playable series have a Retro Stage.

The big new mode is called “Tower of Smash”. It’s a 100-Floor Tower, with each floor containing three doors showing what character + stage. You choose a door, and fight a 1-on-1 single stock match against that character, with various rules in place. This includes slow/fast mode, one where you’re put at 300% and the opponent 0%, and one with all Pokeballs, just to name a few.

In this mode, you pick four characters at the beginning (must be all different), and each one represents one life. You can switch before each battle, but when one dies, they’re gone for the rest of your Tower of Smash run. The more floors you consecutively beat, the better your rewards…if you lose all your lives, you can start from the 10th, 20th, 30th, etc. if you reached that far before. Unlike in All-Star, you’re healed between matches.

The 9th, 19th, 29th, etc. floor is a special Boss Battle. These have you fight against special Boss characters, such as Dyna Blade and Mecha Dragon. There’s an unlockable Boss Rush mode as well, the room set up like the classic Mega Man Boss Rush Room, where you can challenge all the Bosses in a row. @

Demasiado bonito para ser verdad. Lo que más me hace gracia es que ni en los rumores sale Hans ya XD
Respecto a Hans...
Que ya no exista como asistente

es lo que me manda sospechas de que puede acabar entrando como personaje.
Es que eso es lo que más me mosquea, que al final tocará pasar por caja, para Hans o cualquier otro. Ya sea como con el rumor que acaban de postear (el de enlazar diferentes versiones del juego para desbloquear cosas) o con DLCs.
Que Sakurai bien dijo que no habría DLCs, pero si no me equivoco, bien dijo que tampoco habría clones }:/
Pic of the day. Master Hand's glove rips open, and a mysterious substance we're calling the swarm, er, swarms out. The amount of this substance determines the shape of your final opponent, and you will have to launch it away in small clusters at a time. The higher your intensity, the denser the substance will be.

Imagen
Son rumores y evidentemente hay que cogerlos con pinzas, pero ya que sale poca cosa... (sacado de la web de la Hobby)

Un usuario de Smash Boards ha escrito sobre el supuesto modo exclusivo de Super Smash Bros. for Wii U y, aunque no podamos saber si la fuente es de fiar o no, lo que según él esconde el modo Tower of Smash es bastante interesante. Sería una torre de 100 plantas en la que en cada piso encontramos tres puertas en las que afrontar un combate con ciertas condiciones especiales. Tendríamos que escoger a unos pocos personajes para llevar con nosotros al pie de la torre, pudiendo escoger entre ellos antes de comenzar cualquier combate. Errar la misión supondría perder a dicho personaje y, además, perder una vida en nuestro cómputo general. Como colofón final, cada ciertas plantas habría un combate especial contra jefes.
Ojala fuese cierto.
Queda menos ya para el de U , qué ganas le tengo.
BUFFF ojalá sea cierto lo del modo exclusivo de WiiU, pinta genial eso.
mas rumores

4Chan

I’m an employee at Bandai Namco, choose to believe me or not, really don’t care. I have some information I wanted to share, mostly to sate my own curiosity.

I’m not high on the team at all, first off, so the information I know is very limited. I’ve seen bits and pieces, as well as heard some from fellow employees.

The meat of this information is that they ARE holding back characters for the wii U release. How many? I do not know, all I know is that among them are Isaac and some unknown fighter, who is the main reason why I’m even sharing this information.

Isaac from what we’ve seen is using his original design. He has an alt for Matthew. I’ve never played the other two Golden Suns, but I’m assuming this is his son. He fights using various Venus adept attacks, once of his B-moves involves lifting a wall of rock to effectively block attacks.

The next is the one I’m unsure about, and bothers me quite a bit. At first I thought he was Robin, or some sort of younger variant. I knew FE:A involved time travel, but that’s about it. A fellow employee who I described this too said Robin in no point in the game turns younger.

The character in question is a young man (who honestly, looks very similar to Robin) in a white robe. He fights using what I believe was a pickaxe, and magic. His final smash also has him riding a green dragon, capable of shooting tornado from it’s wings, which is why i thought he was another FE rep. According to what I’ve heard, he was also apparently one of the later characters developed, and was MEANT to be in the 3DS version, but was moved ahead until the Wii U patch because he wasn’t fully polished/balanced.

Beyond that I don’t know much about him. I was hoping you guys would.

Another thing I do know about is the return of Race to the Finish, though it was originally going to be a new mode completely.

There was a lot of experimenting going on with it. The first idea was that you’d be chased by very fast strong enemies trying to kill you as you ran through a maze, trying to find one end point.

This was scrapped because it caused performance issues, giving that to increase difficulty, more of these enemies had to spawn, making them stronger simply wasn’t enough.

Next it was made that a sort of following kill screen would come after you, like scrolling levels. But the end result felt no different than a regular scrolling stage. Finally, Race to the finish was brought back in it’s original incarnation (not the melee version with multiple exits). The team had a bit of discussion about whether each char would have a unique rttf or if there could just be multiple versions. They decided that <easy would have a specific easy course, and a different one for Hard and Very Hard.

Finally is, Sakurai’s method of obtaining information and balancing, though I’m sure people have figured this out. Conquest mode is in fact used to gauge characters, as well as for glory. There are plans to keep balance specifically tied to THESE modes (characters will play as they did vanilla unless somehow broken outside of these modes) and will patch them periodically. How often how for how long he decides to do it is unknown, but the plan is generally just enough to keep the competitive scene happy without giving them an inch and drastically changing the experience for everyone else.
Para los que no sepais mucho ingles os resumo:
Es un post de un supuesto trabajador de Bandai Namco y que conoce el desarrolo de la version de Wii U. Segun cuenta, habrá algun que otro personaje EXCLUSIVO para la version de sobremesa, entre los que menciona a Isaac (Golden Sun) y a otro personaje parecido a Robin pero mas joven y masculino y, en cuyo smash final, éste se sube a un dragon verde que escupe tornados (ni idea de quien puede ser). Ademas, el amigo asegura la vuelta del modo "Race to the Finish" del Melee para Wii U pero que ahora seriamos perseguidos por enemigos, haciendolo asi mas dificil, y que dependiendo del nivel de dificultad que elijamos, el tipo de laberinto variaria.

Sinceramente, no me creo nada. La version de Wii U no creo que vaya a llevar nada de especial. Si es cierto que espero con mas anelo la version de Wii U por la calidad gráfica y por las reuniones en mi casa. Un saludo.
Yo supongo que algún modo exclusivo si que llevará, aunque sea una tontería, pero no creo que lo dejen "en blanco" habiendo modos específicos (O 1 sólo, no recuerdo ahora) para la versión de 3DS.
Pic of the day. PAC-MAN makes an appearance on the PictoChat 2 stage. We've included this as an element from Pac-Pix, which was released in 2005. It was quite revolutionary.

Imagen

There are a lot of new elements in the PictoChat 2 stage. In this screenshot, it looks like there is depth to the stage…or like there isn't. The illusory nature of the drawing is meant to challenge your perspective.

Imagen
NeOz7 escribió:mas rumores

4Chan

I’m an employee at Bandai Namco, choose to believe me or not, really don’t care. I have some information I wanted to share, mostly to sate my own curiosity.

I’m not high on the team at all, first off, so the information I know is very limited. I’ve seen bits and pieces, as well as heard some from fellow employees.

The meat of this information is that they ARE holding back characters for the wii U release. How many? I do not know, all I know is that among them are Isaac and some unknown fighter, who is the main reason why I’m even sharing this information.

Isaac from what we’ve seen is using his original design. He has an alt for Matthew. I’ve never played the other two Golden Suns, but I’m assuming this is his son. He fights using various Venus adept attacks, once of his B-moves involves lifting a wall of rock to effectively block attacks.

The next is the one I’m unsure about, and bothers me quite a bit. At first I thought he was Robin, or some sort of younger variant. I knew FE:A involved time travel, but that’s about it. A fellow employee who I described this too said Robin in no point in the game turns younger.

The character in question is a young man (who honestly, looks very similar to Robin) in a white robe. He fights using what I believe was a pickaxe, and magic. His final smash also has him riding a green dragon, capable of shooting tornado from it’s wings, which is why i thought he was another FE rep. According to what I’ve heard, he was also apparently one of the later characters developed, and was MEANT to be in the 3DS version, but was moved ahead until the Wii U patch because he wasn’t fully polished/balanced.

Beyond that I don’t know much about him. I was hoping you guys would.

Another thing I do know about is the return of Race to the Finish, though it was originally going to be a new mode completely.

There was a lot of experimenting going on with it. The first idea was that you’d be chased by very fast strong enemies trying to kill you as you ran through a maze, trying to find one end point.

This was scrapped because it caused performance issues, giving that to increase difficulty, more of these enemies had to spawn, making them stronger simply wasn’t enough.

Next it was made that a sort of following kill screen would come after you, like scrolling levels. But the end result felt no different than a regular scrolling stage. Finally, Race to the finish was brought back in it’s original incarnation (not the melee version with multiple exits). The team had a bit of discussion about whether each char would have a unique rttf or if there could just be multiple versions. They decided that <easy would have a specific easy course, and a different one for Hard and Very Hard.

Finally is, Sakurai’s method of obtaining information and balancing, though I’m sure people have figured this out. Conquest mode is in fact used to gauge characters, as well as for glory. There are plans to keep balance specifically tied to THESE modes (characters will play as they did vanilla unless somehow broken outside of these modes) and will patch them periodically. How often how for how long he decides to do it is unknown, but the plan is generally just enough to keep the competitive scene happy without giving them an inch and drastically changing the experience for everyone else.

si esto es cierto y Hans del golden sun esta....va a ser flipante [360º]
rumor sobre escenarios en DLC:

Someone on Neogaf believes they might have proof to DLC stages in Smash 3DS

Set the stages that won’t appear, even when selection is set to random.
All Off
All On
Turn all stages off.
Make all stages available when using random stage selection.
See stages you have downloaded.
See all regular stages.
Select OFF to exclude this stage from random stage selection.
Select ON to include this stage in random stage selection.
It matches the stage selection in additional rules perfectly.

Imagen

Also note the notice the missing square, just like in the stage selection screen. That’s where you can select the DLC.
Esperemos que Sakurai cumpla y los DLCs sean actualizaciones Free. Lo mas grande es que durante muchisimo tiempo tendremos soporte de ambos titulos tanto de esta version de WIIU como de la version de 3DS que podremos disfrutar la proxima semana.

A ver cuando confirman oficialmente la fecha de salida de WIIU, porque me veo que se nos terminará juntado con los Amiibos.
Supongo que no sabremos nada nuevo de la versión de Wii U hasta que salga el de 3DS en todo el mundo. Si se prevé que salga a finales de noviembre... supongo que a mediados de octubre tendremos un nuevo Smash Direct con la fecha y con el contenido exclusivo de esta versión que estoy deseoso, como todos ^^, de saber [babas]
Bueno creo que ya va siendo hora de ir cogiendo sitio en este hilo.....

Se supone que lo tenemos para navidades??

Un saludo!
Caniyan escribió:Bueno creo que ya va siendo hora de ir cogiendo sitio en este hilo.....

Se supone que lo tenemos para navidades??

Un saludo!

esperemos! muchos rumores apuntan a un solo dia: 21 de noviembre, a ver si es verdad [sonrisa]

25/09

Pic of the day. We've prepared many hats for Mii Fighters...but a lot of them are humorously designed, so it might be hard to coordinate them with flair. You could, of course, choose to not wear the hats at all... It makes me wonder--how is everyone planning to dress up their Mii Fighters? Well, one thing is for sure: the ninja headband worn by the Mii in front should look good with anything.

Imagen
La mascara queda como el culo xD, pero la bandana mola un cacho
Anunciada en EEUU edicion especial con mando de gamecube y adaptador
Buenísimo el escenario que ha revelado hoy Sakurai ^^

“Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!”
Imagen

“If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one.”
Imagen
Qué locura de escenario!
que guapada de escenario! jeje

pack del juego + adaptador + mando confirmado en USA!

Imagen

http://www.vandal.net/noticia/135065596 ... -gamecube/
Joakineitor escribió:Anunciada en EEUU edicion especial con mando de gamecube y adaptador

Imagen

100 dolares, que como hagan la conversión 1:1 se quedan en 100 €, casi na'. La verdad es que si saliese a 70€ se vendría de cabeza, pero las columpiadas que se pega Nintendo con los precios...
el escenario es la ostia no me esperaba que hicieran un escenario del wario ware
En el caso de que valga 100€, no es para nada un mal precio.
Desglosa el contenido del pack y te salen perfectamente las cuentas.
7763 respuestas