PS3 NO Blue-ray drive

PS3 40GB with faulty blu ray drive and bord control of blu-ray. I have installed all homebrew OK, but cannot run any black screan at all on start aplication.....

skip bd drive check in psgroove its the solution?
Hello!,

I have the same problem, just keep connected the controller board (without bd drive), and try again. This worked for me.

Good luck!
85THENEO19 escribió:Hello!,

I have the same problem, just keep connected the controller board (without bd drive), and try again. This worked for me.

Good luck!

I do not have the drive control: S and many users with this problem I would ask for help with some knowledge that can somehow overcome this problem for those who have no ps3 bord controlr and you can load applications and play some games .
At this time its not posible, when the app start check the bd board to verify the keys (Yes, the Bd board works like the 360 one), without BD board you cant execute nothing at this time.

Maybe Hermes can help, but i think this may take a long time...

Sorry.
85THENEO19 escribió:At this time its not posible, when the app start check the bd board to verify the keys (Yes, the Bd board works like the 360 one), without BD board you cant execute nothing at this time.

Maybe Hermes can help, but i think this may take a long time...

Sorry.

I'll wait maybe Hermes fix this.
4 respuestas