Port OpenJazz360!!

Imagen

I'm proud to finial release the first version of OpenJazz360, based off of the OpenJazz project. As stated already this is the first version so please don't kill me if you run into any bugs. Simple just leave me note in the comments.

About:
Jazz Jackrabbit is a platform game produced by Epic MegaGames. The game features six episodes; each episode consists of three worlds, with two levels and a boss level. Jazz has a life bar; when enemies shoot or come in contact with him, he loses health that must be replenished by collecting carrots. If his health falls to zero, Jazz turns to ash and the level restarts from the last checkpoint. Also, instead of jumping on enemies Jazz must shoot his enemies with a blue gun he always carries. A variety of different bullet types can be found in the game and do varying amounts of damage.

Install:
Run like any other XEX on your 360. The shareware files are included. If you own the full game simply copy the files into the OpenJazz360 folder.

I'm proud to finial release the first version of OpenJazz360, based off of the OpenJazz project. As stated already this is the first version so please don't kill me if you run into any bugs. Simple just leave me note in the comments.

About:
Jazz Jackrabbit is a platform game produced by Epic MegaGames. The game features six episodes; each episode consists of three worlds, with two levels and a boss level. Jazz has a life bar; when enemies shoot or come in contact with him, he loses health that must be replenished by collecting carrots. If his health falls to zero, Jazz turns to ash and the level restarts from the last checkpoint. Also, instead of jumping on enemies Jazz must shoot his enemies with a blue gun he always carries. A variety of different bullet types can be found in the game and do varying amounts of damage.

Install:
Run like any other XEX on your 360. The shareware files are included. If you own the full game simply copy the files into the OpenJazz360 folder.

Bueno, a viciarse!!!!!!!!!!!! que recuerdos!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Lo acabo de ver por el irc :P Aunque por ahora no esta en Xbins.

Es el primer juego que sale para la 360 en Hombrew :P
LoveMHz es una maquina, esta apunto de sacar una nueva version del XeDebug con plugins, ect..aparte tiene un par de proyectos secretos que no quiere desvelar xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Que viciadas me pegaba yo a este juego de pequeño...Gran aporte!!!
OHHHH!!! señor, que recuerdos jugando en mi p2 con unos 7 años al jazz rabbit!
Yo me acuerdo de este juego cuando tenia 12 años nomas... Pero sucede que al cumplir 16 y tener mi primer Pentium II 400 con 128 Megas de Ram y Voodoo3 (Que epocas)...

Me dejo de andar por el error de Runtime!!!

Que lindo volver a jugarlo! Ojala saquen un SCUMMVM y algun que otro home para 360!.
Ondiá, gracias por el aviso, que recuerdos!!
Buff! Que juego tan chulo. Anda que no exprimí la demo de este juego que la regalaban en una revista de la epoca.

Gracias por el aviso!
¿No se le puede cambiar la resolución?
Gran juego de una gran epoca, cuando los videojuegos eran entretenimento puro y duro.
(¿alguien se acuerda?)

Un saludo.

PD: Sabe alguien si esta completo?
Sólo tiene 1 capitulo de los 6, si los quieres tendras que añadirlos dentro de la carpeta ;)
DazMalaga escribió:¿No se le puede cambiar la resolución?

+1

Me aparece en la esquina superior izquierda, teniendo la consola a 720p, no sé si le pasará a todo el mundo.

P.D.: Lo lanzo desde el freestyle.
13 respuestas