[HO] steelhax • Lanzado el *Hax Secundario para Steel Diver: Sub Wars!

Lanzado steelhax:
steelhax - A Steeldiver Subwars secondary entrypoint
So yeah this is my first exploit ^^ The installer is going to completely make the exploit ready to use. There's no real menu for the exploit though. However it's nice that the game has SD access. The exploit is going to load the steelhax_payload.bin file from the root of the sd card if you hold b while starting the game. The payload is just an otherapp payload which you can find here. The exploit supports EUR, USA and JPN.

Also huuuuge thanks to the following people: Dazzozo (You mah man :3 Thank you very much for helping me so often), chaoskagami (ARM related stuff), megazig (Input related stuff), Stary (Input related stuff), ground4, MrNbaYoh (You inspired me to do this :p), and everyone on #Cakey, #henkaku and #3dsdev. You guys are just awesome :p

Make sure you have version 1.0 (uninstall updates). Also make sure that you have started the game atleast once and that you choose a mii so that you get into the menu. The game only creates its savefiles at that point. After starting the installer homebrew just confirm everything until you see the firmware selection screen, just enter your firmware and whether you have an o3ds or a new 3ds. If everything successfully installed you just have to start the game and enjoy your homebrew :) If the game says that the savedata is corrupt just retry, I am trying to fix the installer right now. If the game crashes on the other hand it means that the payload file hasn't been found. Try putting the otherapp payload as steelhax_payload.bin on your sd card root and hold b while starting the game.

Web oficial

Finalmente ha sido lanzado por VegaRoXas, soporta cualquier región y necesita la v.1.0 del juego, por lo que si lo tenemos actualizado tendremos que borrar las actualizaciones. [oki]

Noticias anteriores:
MrNbaYoh está desarrollando un nuevo *Hax para Steel Diver: Sub Wars:
By the way, if you love Pokemon Picross you should also like SteelDiver.
Fuente

Y muy posiblemente sea un nuevo exploit secundario, aunque se trata de un juego gratuito en la eShop. [oki]

Salu2!
Bueno, yo veo que se exaltan mucho por estos hax, pero no veo que beneficios tiene cada uno, sería bueno señalarlo.
half-turok escribió:Bueno, yo veo que se exaltan mucho por estos hax, pero no veo que beneficios tiene cada uno, sería bueno señalarlo.

Pues ningún beneficio, solo están quemando los juegos con exploits y cuando necesitemos un juego no habrá uno, creo que no le veo la necesidad de estar lanzando hax tan seguidos sabiendo que los pueden parchar
Lanzado steelhax:
steelhax - A Steeldiver Subwars secondary entrypoint
So yeah this is my first exploit ^^ The installer is going to completely make the exploit ready to use. There's no real menu for the exploit though. However it's nice that the game has SD access. The exploit is going to load the steelhax_payload.bin file from the root of the sd card if you hold b while starting the game. The payload is just an otherapp payload which you can find here. The exploit supports EUR, USA and JPN.

Also huuuuge thanks to the following people: Dazzozo (You mah man :3 Thank you very much for helping me so often), chaoskagami (ARM related stuff), megazig (Input related stuff), Stary (Input related stuff), ground4, MrNbaYoh (You inspired me to do this :p), and everyone on #Cakey, #henkaku and #3dsdev. You guys are just awesome :p

Make sure you have version 1.0 (uninstall updates). Also make sure that you have started the game atleast once and that you choose a mii so that you get into the menu. The game only creates its savefiles at that point. After starting the installer homebrew just confirm everything until you see the firmware selection screen, just enter your firmware and whether you have an o3ds or a new 3ds. If everything successfully installed you just have to start the game and enjoy your homebrew :) If the game says that the savedata is corrupt just retry, I am trying to fix the installer right now. If the game crashes on the other hand it means that the payload file hasn't been found. Try putting the otherapp payload as steelhax_payload.bin on your sd card root and hold b while starting the game.

Web oficial

Finalmente ha sido lanzado por VegaRoXas, soporta cualquier región y necesita la v.1.0 del juego, por lo que si lo tenemos actualizado tendremos que borrar las actualizaciones. [oki]

Salu2!
Si no lo saben, es ese juego con online sobre submarinos

aunque solo será para los que quieran mas exploits habiendo mas para ofrecer, no esta de mas
egarrote escribió:necesita la v.1.0 del juego, por lo que si lo tenemos actualizado tendremos que borrar las actualizaciones.

¿Y cómo las borramos?
@ICEknigh7 Desde la Configuración de la consola. [oki]

Salu2!
Seth Rollens está baneado por "clon de usuario baneado"
Funciona en la 11.1?
7 respuestas