desde dic 2008

Ultima edición por manologod2 el 10 may 2012 20:53, editado 5 veces

DarkDNB
MegaAdicto!!!
661 mensajes
y 1 foto
desde nov 2007
en Drum & Bass City

buff twisted metal mítico!!! tiene buena pinta no?

estreno el hilo XD por cierto muy currao [360º]

goldenaxeband
Es Tiempo de Juego
11.411 mensajes
desde dic 2008

Tú lo has dicho: mítico. David Jaffe, el diseñador jefe del juego ya ha anticipado que no va a ser un AAA, o sea que no nos esperemos gráficos a lo God of War o Call of Duty.

Eso sí, en diversión será un AAAAA y super viciante.

DarkDNB
MegaAdicto!!!
661 mensajes
y 1 foto
desde nov 2007
en Drum & Bass City

he estao mirando el video del modo nuke y los graficos no son para tirar cohetes la verda,pero ami eso me importa muy poco , si me entretiene jugando ya lo considero un buen juego,prefiero jugar a alex kid que a alguno de los juegos next gen con supergraficos que hay por ahi xD

Puskax
Ludando!!
4.420 mensajes
y 1 foto
desde oct 2007
en Durango (Bizkaia)

me encanta este tipo de juegos [boing]
Imagen

Imagen
Codigo Amigo 3DS: 3952-7030-3864
Origin: PuskaX

Zr2Kr3W
MegaAdicto!!!
1.192 mensajes
desde mar 2010
en Lorca City

En el cuarto de los videos (en el que sale la furgoneta de la muerte y el payaso en el plató de Tv) esta muy guapo, graficamente seguramente no sera su fuerte pero creo que puede ser un juego muy adictivo y entretenido, yo al menos lo tendre en cuenta
Imagen

goldenaxeband
Es Tiempo de Juego
11.411 mensajes
desde dic 2008

En unos recientes playtest de Twisted Metal, el juego ha sacado buenas notas dentro del apartado "diversión".

A tweet from David Jaffe revealed the upcoming Twisted Metal's fun factor ratings from a recent playtest in Santa Monica. The ratings were 9,8,9,7 and 8, which would put the average at a respectable 8.2 . Jaffe has previously made it known that he doesn't expect Twisted Metal to be on par with flagship PlayStation exclusives like Uncharted and God of War, but with a decent fun factor score like that and plenty of time for improvement (there is no concrete release date yet), it could be a great addition to an already impressive list of PlayStation 3 exclusives releasing this year.

Fuente: Psbeyond

Dek2
Adicto
296 mensajes
desde oct 2009

Entrevista a David Jaffe con imagenes del juego:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/david ... ded/709935
PSN ID: Sankor

Imagen

Imagen

goldenaxeband
Es Tiempo de Juego
11.411 mensajes
desde dic 2008

¡Buen video! Gracias Dek2, lo añado al wiki. Vaya panza se gasta David Jaffe.

goldenaxeband
Es Tiempo de Juego
11.411 mensajes
desde dic 2008

Declaración de principios de David Jaffe sobre Twisted Metal. "No me importa si Twisted Metal fracasa", y lo argumenta señalando que la pasión que está poniendo el equipo en el juego supera con mucho el eventual éxito o fracaso comercial. Un tipo que no tiene pelos en la lengua David Jaffe:

"@WetSlimeyFish I usually would not give your semi mean spirited tweet- proclaiming that Twisted Metal will flop- any attention. But because it allows me the opportunity to bitch about a pet peeve of mine, I'll shine the spotlight- which you so clearly, desperately crave- upon your obnoxious, flatulent infested ass.

Here's the deal- and I am sure this will be taken out of context by those who prize clicks over quality reporting- but them's- it seems- are the breaks: I don't CARE if Twisted Metal flops.

And before I tell you why, let me make a few things clear:

I feel that Twisted Metal PS3 is the best TM game we've ever made in EVERY respect. Multiplayer, campaign, co-op, split screen, graphics, effects, online, modes, vehicles, strategy, depth, and a whole host of other things we've yet to announce...it's simply the best one we've ever made and a game that- for players who dig action based shooters- will be one of the best games of this year.

I am continually surprised by and always impressed by the team at Eat Sleep Play. They are some of the best in the business and when this game hits, I think you will see why.

I think Twisted Metal is going to do very, very well when it ships this year. Do I think all hard core gamers and hard core gaming journalists will embrace it in the same way they've embraced God of War, Gears of War, Call of Duty:MW2, HALO, Mass Effect 2, and the like? No. Not at all. But then again, Twisted Metal has never gotten a heaping helping of hard core gamer love and while I do expect this title will turn some of the hard core gamer elites into converts, I don't expect it make players trade in their copies of HALO: REACH or HEAVY RAIN or JOURNEY (if you could trade in a digital game...and let's be honest, I'm sure that's on the way...fuckers).

So ok- with all of that out of the way, allow me to say it again: I don't care if TWISTED METAL flops.

Now why would I say that?

BECAUSE we're making the game we want to make. We're making the game that we feel both Twisted Metal fans and action shooter fans in general are going to love.

Sony has graciously - as always- allowed its developers to follow their passions.

Sometimes this works out great for the developers and for Sony (and thus, for the gamers) and sometimes we all fall on our faces.

Making games is as much an art as it is a business and a science and we're willing to stumble from time to time in the pursuit of a vision that we (both Sony, Sony Santa Monica, and Eat Sleep Play) believe in.

Will Twisted Metal stumble or soar? Who knows? Who cares?

Don't get me wrong: do I want hit? Oh hells yes! Very much so. I work super hard every day so that my actions will allow/force/persuade that dream to come true. All of the other members of the Twisted Metal team do the same.

A hit is great for everyone. For Sony. For Sony Santa Monica. And for us: as a developer, as a team, and as individuals. Fewer things are greater than getting a big ass bonus check and knowing you've gotten it 'SIMPLY' BECAUSE the game you've contributed to has made MANY, MANY people happy! I imagine- and I've yet to have this experience but I hope I get to soon- that one of the things that trumps getting a big ass check is being able to hand out big ass checks to all of the people who worked with you in making the game a hit.

But while a hit it desired and coveted and dreamt about and planned for and relentlessly pursued, it should not be the core goal. I think that is a sure fire path to professional failure and personal depression.

I worry that our culture has become so hit driven and so obsessed with sales that we've lost site of one of my favorite parts of capitalism: creating great products that- BECAUSE they are great- naturally, organically BECOME hits and BECOME successes.

If we focus on the product first, there will be times the hits come. Not always. Sometimes you can focus on the product at the expense of the market. It is a balance. But I genuinely feel that the passion and the product needs to drive the work. Not the desire for a hit.

David "

Fuente: Psbeyond

Siguiente

Volver a Juegos