[Hilo Oficial] Red Faction: Battlegrounds

Precuela descargable de Red Faction: Armageddon.
Todavía no me he animado a comprar nada de la Store pero puede que este juego sea la primera excepción. Parece bastante espectacular y, visto que lo que hicieron con Red Faction : Guerrilla, no me cabe duda de que lo será.
Será gratis para los que tengan Playstation Plus

"Buy and activate a 12-month subscription to PlayStation®Plus by March 25 and get Red Faction®: Battlegrounds™ FREE ($9.99 value)".

Y saldrá el 6 de abril ;)

THQ has announced the release date for Red Faction: Battlegrounds, the Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network digital download spinoff of the popular shooter. The game will be released on April 5 on XBLA, and April 6 on PSN.

The top-down twin-stick shooter is being promoted as an appetizer for Red Faction: Armageddon.

"If Armageddon is a big meal, Battlegrounds is a quick, little snack," Volition studio manager Eric Barker stated. "It's fun. You're just going to blow each other up and go crazy. It's a blast."

The game will feature four-player vehicular co-op, including a slow but powerful tank and fast all-terrain cars.

"It's a great little bite-sized thing to keep people engaged in the universe and still have a lot of fun," Armageddon designer Drew Holmes said. "It's about leading up and building awareness, to say, hey guys, we're coming out with this awesome game and here's something cool to tide you over until now."
Yo me lo descargué ayer por ser PLUS y vamos no me extraña que lo regalen...

El control es infumable y el juego no es malo, lo siguiente...
Yo cuando lo vi anunciar lo tenia como un fijo a pillar, y tras probar la demo me decepciono muchisimo..., espero que el armaggedon este a la altura
5 respuestas