[Hilo Oficial] Blood Stone 007

Bizarre creations es el mismo desarrollador del anterior 007?? Si es asi, hay esperanzas de que sea buen juego.
Esto es lo que ha hecho Bizarre:

# Blood Stone - Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 (2010)[3][4]
# Blur - Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC (2010)
# Geometry Wars: Touch - iOS4 (via iTunes App Store) (2010)
# Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 — Xbox Live Arcade (2008)
# The Club — Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC (2008)
# Geometry Wars: Galaxies - Nintendo DS, Wii (2007)
# Project Gotham Racing 4 - Xbox 360 (2007)
# Boom Boom Rocket — Xbox Live Arcade (2007)
# Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved — Xbox Live Arcade (2005), Windows Vista (2007), Windows XP (via Steam) (2007)
# Project Gotham Racing 3 — Xbox 360 (2005)
# Project Gotham Racing 2 — Xbox (2003)
# Treasure Planet — PlayStation 2, Game Boy Advance (2002)
# Project Gotham Racing — Xbox (2001)
goldenaxeband escribió:Esto es lo que ha hecho Bizarre:

# Blood Stone - Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 (2010)[3][4]
# Blur - Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC (2010)
# Geometry Wars: Touch - iOS4 (via iTunes App Store) (2010)
# Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 — Xbox Live Arcade (2008)
# The Club — Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC (2008)
# Geometry Wars: Galaxies - Nintendo DS, Wii (2007)
# Project Gotham Racing 4 - Xbox 360 (2007)
# Boom Boom Rocket — Xbox Live Arcade (2007)
# Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved — Xbox Live Arcade (2005), Windows Vista (2007), Windows XP (via Steam) (2007)
# Project Gotham Racing 3 — Xbox 360 (2005)
# Project Gotham Racing 2 — Xbox (2003)
# Treasure Planet — PlayStation 2, Game Boy Advance (2002)
# Project Gotham Racing — Xbox (2001)

Alguno que otro conozco pero jugar, no he jugado a ninguno.
Entrevista a Pete Collier, diseñador jefe de Bizarre.

PSU: It was Bizarre Creation’s Design Manager Nick Davies who said recently that Bloodstone takes some of its inspiration from the Bond game Everything or Nothing and Sony’s action adventure, Uncharted 2, both of which are great games. Would you go along with that?

Pete Collier : We’ve taken inspiration from a lot of things. We’ve certainly taken some inspiration from the Bond games. If you’re making a Bond game it’s natural to take a look at other Bond games. What we’re trying to achieve with Bloodstone, however, is to deliver a cinematic experience for the player that’s authentic to Daniel Craig’s Bond and what he does in the films. From my perspective and a lot of people on the team, the films are actually the biggest influence. The whole team went on a trip to the cinema when Quantum of Solace was released and it was about watching the film and seeing what Daniel Craig brings to the role of Bond. That then helped us with designing the core pillars for the game.

PSU: And what is it that you think Daniel Craig brings to Bond?

Pete Collier: He’s brutal, gritty and aggressive and that’s what we’ve tried to capture in Bloodstone. The Bond games certainly had an influence but the films are at the core of what we’re trying to achieve.

PSU: Alan, this question is aimed at you. We know on passed projects, PGR4 for example, you've spent time in various countries to ensure that the backdrops look authentic in the game. In Bloodstone we'll find ourselves in places across the Globe from Istanbul to Bangkok. Have you been globetrotting again for Bloodstone?

Alan Mealor: Yes. We sent a team to Bangkok and I've spent time in Istanbul to ensure that the overall look is an authentic one. Obviously, we didn't spend time in Siberia but we designed the look from photographs and we also spent time in Loch Lomond where we got some of the inspiration for the Siberia level that we're demoing today

PSU: We’ve heard plenty about the storyline and how it revolves around an International conspiracy, and we understand today that you’re not expanding on what is already publicly known, but can you talk to us about the game’s villains? Bond is seen confronting a character called Greco in the opening credits, yet in the passage of gameplay we enjoyed earlier we were chasing a guy called Pomerov. Is there more than one main villain?

Pete Collier: There's quite a few villains. Greco is a superficial character that you’ll see in the pre-credits. That section is really about introducing the game. As the narrative progresses you get introduced to more villains and they all offer depth to the experience and push the narrative forward. Expect combat sections, boat chases and vehicle sequences when confronting enemies.

PSU: The team at Bizarre Creations obviously has pedigree in producing driving games. How big a part in the game are the vehicle sequences?

Pete Collier: Driving isn’t a huge part of the game. Driving sequences largely involve you being chased or you chasing someone. A lot of rumours went around when we were developing that we were creating a Bond driving game, but it's really more of a 70/30 split with combat taking up the bulk of the gameplay. The driving levels help us punctuate the high intensity moments in the game. They help with the pacing and the narrative.

PSU: Judging from the passage of gameplay we've seen today, using cover effectively is going to play an important part in Bloodstone. How deep is the cover system?

Pete Collier: Everything that looks like cover will be cover. There’s high cover and low cover. You can walk over it, or shimmy around it. You can switch from cover to cover, and even perform Takedowns from it.

PSU: It does seem that the levels that we've seen so far have been designed in a way to encourage cover play and stealth play, was that a deliberate choice?

Vic Krugel: We always wanted to give Bond the option to approach the situation in the way that he would. And Bond is often straight at the enemy, but he’ll also often scope out a side route. You can play as Bond aggressively or stealthily and the levels have been designed to allow you to play either of those ways.

PSU: And what about Takedowns? The reward system for performing Takedowns, which grants you with the ability to perform Focus Aim (slow-mo) executions, encourages you to take down enemies in this way. How varied are these Takedowns?

Vic Krugel: The stealth takedowns that you can perform are very physical and brutal. There’s approximately 69 different takedowns that are all contextual. They depend on enemy alert status, the angle you attack them from, or if you’re attacking from cover. It’s one of the things we’re most proud of; it immerses you fully in being Bond. It’s so brutal. The takedowns are absolutely exhilarating!

PSU: We understand, and are every so slightly disappointed, that there will be no Bond-like gadgets in Bloodstone, but we will have the Smartphone. What does it do exactly?

Pete Collier: It’s an information gathering device. Daniel Craig’s Bond is very gadget light, he doesn’t use them a lot, but this is the one gadget that we allow him. It’s an augmented reality phone so it allows you to mine date from the environment. So you can scan secondary objectives to build on the back-story, use it to monitor patrol routes of enemies and see their state of awareness. Even what weapons they’re carrying. It also has navigation markers so more casual gamers can navigate their way through the environment. Later on you use if for mini-games, such as hacking . You can’t use it while shooting, it’s purely an information device. It also helps you find intelligence data.

PSU: What’s intelligence data, some form of collectible?

Pete Collier: Throughout each mission you can search for pieces of intelligence data as a mandatory objective. It gives that extra layer of depth to the game and builds on the narrative when you find them. Plus they're linked to achievements.

Fuente: PSU

Me he quedado impresionado con lo de los 69 takedowns (muertes rápidas).
ya me parecia raro que no hubiera hilo.Este juego lo espero con muchas ganas,ya que Quantum of solace me gusto mucho.

Te voy a dejar unos video para que vayas llenando el post:

Features and Story:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qqqoBMx5Qo

Train Chase gameplay:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavN8dwKwJM

Jungle Combat gameplay:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5XUhOuQ84

London Press Conference Demo gameplay:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R2tD2VFP9U

Espero que te vaya bien con el hilo
Muchas gracias Langdon ;) después de cenar me pongo manos a la obra.
Tiene buena pinta haber en que queda, con lo que podrian sacar de este saga 007, y hasta el dia de hoy solo me divirtio de verdad el de N64.

Un saludo
WOW!!!!

Impresionante el hilo, va a ser el mas actualizado de EOL con golden al frente [360º]

Si necesitas ayuda con el wiki, dimelo y te cubro [+risas]
He metido ya parte del hilo de golden en el wiki, a ver que tal juego se curran los de bizarre.
el hilo muy bueno, el juego dudo que lo sea la verdad los otros 007 han resultado ser un fiasco...

ojala me equiboque.
Muchas gracias Erick y Cloud. Os pediré ayuda porque de momento la wiki y yo estamos peleados, o al menos mi Firefox y la wiki.

@Supe: Dale un voto de confianza. No es Uncharted 2 pero si parece divertido.
golden te he enviado un mp para darte solución, si no te soluciona, por favor, habla con melado por mp ;)
Supe escribió:el hilo muy bueno, el juego dudo que lo sea la verdad los otros 007 han resultado ser un fiasco...

ojala me equiboque.

Hubo dos 007 en PS2 que eran muy buenos juegos, el Todo o Nada y el Nightfire, concretamente creo que fue el Todo o Nada el que le tengo un grandísimo recuerdo.
Nuevo trailer CQC, bastante bueno en mi opinión.

Imagen
Me encantó el Quantum of Solace, y este que es en 3 persona me va a gustar mas todavía. Pero por lo que veo parece que aún hay pocos detalles sobre el juego no?, es como si no llamara mucho la atención, ya que a menos de 2 meses de su salida, veo poca información del online.

Una pregunta, vendrá doblado al castellano?

Pd: buen post!
goldenaxeband escribió:Nuevo trailer CQC, bastante bueno en mi opinión.

Imagen

Encima con la musica que le ponen te entran mas ganas de jugarlo
Blanki escribió:Me encantó el Quantum of Solace, y este que es en 3 persona me va a gustar mas todavía. Pero por lo que veo parece que aún hay pocos detalles sobre el juego no?, es como si no llamara mucho la atención, ya que a menos de 2 meses de su salida, veo poca información del online.

Una pregunta, vendrá doblado al castellano?

Pd: buen post!

En cuanto lo sepa vendré a postearlo.

Preview en inglés:

Daniel Craig and his hard-as-nails 007 bring all the tension and bravura to the game coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 later this year.

An opportunity to be Daniel Craig’s James Bond should hold instant appeal to anyone who enjoys a roughhousing videogame. As we’ve seen from Craig in both his starring roles as the blunt instrument of MI6, the guy is unlikely to waste time cracking jokes when he could be cracking your lower ribs.

It is precisely this gangbusters approach to 007 that Activision embraces with ‘James Bond: Blood Stone’. Even the driving sections act tough; they’re more of a fight to the finish than a pure drive. In the vehicle sections, featuring 007’s trademark Aston Martin DBS, you get a real sense of Bond’s fearless determination as portrayed by Daniel Craig. Meanwhile Bond represents a calculated threat during the main sequences, in which the third-person viewpoint best shows Bond perform his finest work.

We recently experienced more of ‘James Bond: Blood Stone’ courtesy of Activision, getting a pleasing eyeful of Bond in one of the climactic scenes from the game. As has been previously announced, ‘James Bond: Blood Stone’ is an entirely original story written especially for consoles, penned by renowned Bond screenwriter Bruce Feirstein. It captures the true spirit of the latest Bond movies, including a grandstand finish involving an imposing location and a fight to end all fights.

And so we find Bond piloting a military aircraft over the Burmese jungle, only to be shot down by a heat-seeking missile. This is a cinematic cut-scene though displayed using the same quality of image you’ll see in-game: i.e. very, very nice indeed. Your first task as Bond is to escape the wreck before it explodes, just to make sure everyone is awake. Bond’s destination is a colossal hydroelectric power station, but to get there he must silence the armed guards. As with ‘Splinter Cell Conviction’ the tactics that work best involve using the scenery to sneak up to opponents to perform a stealthy take-down, and it successful you get a Focus Attack to fire the next gunshot with pinpoint accuracy. This ‘stop and pop’ gameplay is familiar, but suits the new Bond perfectly.

In addition to his unarmed combat skills, Bond is also armed with a smart phone and augmented reality software. This allows him to scan scenes for enemy position, helpful items and potential explosives. We like this idea because it cleverly disguises an essential gameplay requirement and reminds players that a tactical approach pays dividends. Bond uses the smart phone to plot a route to the entrance of the dam, artfully taking down unsuspecting targets using convenient concrete barriers as cover.

No amount of concrete can protect Bond from what he must face next, however: a helicopter gunship on a nearby landing pad. Sensing a hopeless situation, some of the mercenaries fire-up the engines and point its chain gun at Bond while hovering mere feet off the ground. At this stage Bond is pressured to make his escape, clambering up a crane while the helicopter takes flight to continue pursuit. Here it is up to the player to realise that the crane is in the process of moving a cargo of enormous pipes, something that helicopters cannot easily deal with if dropped onto the rotors. It makes for an amazing scene.

Our action demo ended shortly after Bond enters the installation, rather matter of factly taking down and shooting wave upon wave of determined guards. A slick performance earns players Achievements / Trophies such as ‘Two birds, one Bloodstone’ and ‘Melee Master’. Having spoken to the game designers at Bizarre Creations (‘The Club’, ‘Blur’) about their work, we learned that players can enjoy finding their own routine and attract other awards, inviting multiple play-throughs.

As some of you may know, Bizarre Creations has a history of building some of the world’s most popular console driving games. For a while the studio’s ‘Project Gotham Racing’ series was a flagship franchise for Microsoft and Xbox. We got to play one of the driving sections from ‘James Bond: Blood Stone’ for half an hour or so, trying, and failing, to complete an Achievement that required the pedal to the metal throughout the entire gruelling pursuit of a freight train. Yes, Bond in his car looking to take every shortcut possible in order to keep the train within a couple of hundred feet. The vehicle scene was so explosive and insanely varied that it is difficult to report on exactly what went down, apart from that everywhere seemed to be going up in fireworks and we started to wonder if the unused two-thirds of our brains could be called in for assistance!

After seeing and playing ‘James Bond: Blood Stone’ this week, we’re starting to believe that videogames could seriously steel the limelight from the movies for the ultimate in espionage escapism.

Fuente: Uk.Videogames
Como gran aficionado al universo del agente "007 James Bond", ya me tenian prendado con el primer trailer que sacaron de este "Blood Stone", ademas de ver que se trataba de un juego en tercera persona (Que en mi opinion preferiblemente es mejor que en primera persona al tratarse de un juego de espionaje) y he visto el ultimo video que habeis posteado anteriormente (El trailer del CQC) y me he quedado flipando... :cool:

Haber que puede salir de todo esto.... "Al menos de momento va teniendo buena pinta"

PD: A mi tambien me gusto bastante (Un poco escueto) el "Quantum OF Solace", aunque pudo haber estado muchisimo mejor y en "Activision" lo sabian.... :-|
El Todo o Nada (en tercera persona) era divertidisimo en multijugador, aunque me sigo quedando con el NightFire (uno de los mejores multijugadores de ps2) y el Agente en fuego cruzado. La verdad es que no me gusta mucho que sea en tercera persona (a Golden Eye no le hizo falta para ser un juego sobresaliente), pero me conformaria con que el online sea tan divertido como el del Quantum of Solace.
Este nuevo trailer es FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! [flipa] [flipa] [flipa]

la pena es no poder pilalrlo el dia de salida,esperemos que baje rapido en zavvi
Éste pienso pillarlo fijo. Pero de momento solo veo el pre-order en Amazon y es bastante caro.
A Peter Collier, desarrollador de Blood Stone 007 no le da miedo que "Black Ops" pueda robarle ventas.

Peter Collier, part of the development team of Blood Stone, says Blood Stone’s sales will not be eaten up by Black Ops’ sales this Christmas, thanks to the wider audience that James Bond has. “If I were working on another game, or if I were releasing a new IP, I would be worried.

“But because Bond has such a broad appeal and such an aspirational feel about it, fans are certain to buy it,” said Collier.

“We may miss out on the hardcore consumers that will go for Black Ops, but that’s a smaller percentage of the broad audience who like Bond.”

Fuente: Gamingbolt

Veremos...

Os dejo los tres videos de desarrollo de Blood Stone:

Diario de desarrollo 1
Imagen

Diario de desarrollo 2
Imagen

Diario de desarrollo 3
Imagen
Nuevo video offcam de Blood Stone 007:

http://www.neocrisis.com/news/135-game- ... -from-nycc

Y detalles del multiplayer:

Bizarre Creations has detailed the multiplayer component of James Bond: Blood Stone, revealing it’s purely team-based and will support up to 16 players.

Speaking to Gamerzines, a Bizzare rep said multiplayer will allow people to team up across multiple modes, including Team Deathmatch.

There will also be objective-based game types and a mode similar to Quantum of Solace’s Bond Versus, where a more powerful Bond plays against six other members of the ‘Organization’, with the objective of detonating a bomb, while the others try to stop him.

Sounds like decent stuff, Ringo.

James Bond: Blood Stone will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, DS and PC later this year.

Fuente: Gamezines
Nuevo diario de desarrollo: Driving & Vehicles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXX3Q_z6JDo

¿Qué sería un juego de Bond sin vehículos?
Dios esto se hace eterno xD
Ante la pregunta a Bizarre si hay previstos planes que incluyan DLC para Blood Stone su respuesta fue "permaneced atentos":

James Bond: Blood Stone developer Bizarre Creation has hinted that it does have DLC plans for the game, adding gamers should “stay tuned” on potential announcements.

Right now, however, it’s something the developer’s not looking to discuss in detail.

“Not that we can discuss at the moment, but stay tuned for future announcements,” game director Jeff Lewis told VG247 in an interview that’ll go live later this morning.

In the same interview, it was confirmed there will be no demo for the third-person action/driving title.

Fuente: VG247

Por cierto, el juego no contará con una demo.
goldenaxeband escribió:Muchas gracias Erick y Cloud. Os pediré ayuda porque de momento la wiki y yo estamos peleados, o al menos mi Firefox y la wiki.

@Supe: Dale un voto de confianza. No es Uncharted 2 pero si parece divertido.

que alegría saber que no soy el único [+risas]
no estoy siguiendo mucho el juego, mis ojitos se van al goldeneye de wii, pero como fan de 007 estaré atento.

P.D me quedo con la intro de goldeneye XD aunque esta tampoco está mal :)
Pues aquí tienes más material: 3 imágenes a 360º de Blood Stone. Eso sí, yo sólo puedo ver una, la de lancha.

http://www.gametactics.com/2010/10/jame ... -released/
¿alguna edición especial o de coleccionista a la vista? [+risas]
he visto que en la caratula pone manual en castellano y juego en ingles, eso quiere decir que no tiene subtitulos ni siquiera en castellano¿¿¿¿ o_O

version europea me refiero

salu2!!!
vergil escribió:he visto que en la caratula pone manual en castellano y juego en ingles, eso quiere decir que no tiene subtitulos ni siquiera en castellano¿¿¿¿ o_O

salu2!!!

¿donde has visto eso?

P.D ¿podríais portar el hilo oficial de este juego al foro de 360? no hay allí.
roberto28live escribió:P.D ¿podríais portar el hilo oficial de este juego al foro de 360? no hay allí.

+1
vergil escribió:he visto que en la caratula pone manual en castellano y juego en ingles, eso quiere decir que no tiene subtitulos ni siquiera en castellano¿¿¿¿ o_O

salu2!!!

siempre me han gustado los juegos de James Bond, simples, cortitos, y demas.. pero me han gustado, y espero este no sea menos! como he visto tu comentario y no quisiera comprarme este nuevo James Bond y encontrarme con la sorpresa de que no viene doblado al castellano, pues nada, ahora estoy instalando la version de 360 y en un momento comentare si trae o no trae voces en castellano..

saludos

EDITO: el James Bond: Blood Stone 007 con el que me he topado esta en ingles completamente.. imagino que no sera la version PAL ESP.. asi que nada, por el momento me mantengo a la espera con la compra de este nuevo James Bond, hasta comprobar si viene o no doblado al castellano.. si me entero de algo aviso!

EDITO 2: he jugado la primera fase y he de decir que me ha encantado..!! por mi parte, me reservo para poder comprarlo o no por el tema doblaje..
DjRuiZ escribió:
roberto28live escribió:P.D ¿podríais portar el hilo oficial de este juego al foro de 360? no hay allí.

+1

Yo no suelo pasarme por el foro de 360 pero quien quiera puede enlazar al wiki o tomar lo que desee del hilo.
Para mí es el mejor juego de Bond al que he jugado y eso que no he pasado de la segunda fase. Mejor que Todo o Nada, ya que coge lo mejor de éste y lo adapta a la nueva generación. El juego se parece bastante al de Bourne, pero bastante mejorado en todo, y las fases de conducción son puro Bond.

El juego en sí no será GOTY ni nada por el estilo, y es bastante sencillito, va muy sobre raíles, pero es que se basa en eso, en la espectacularidad. Es lo más parecido a ver una película de 007, pero además llevando tú mismo a Bond. A 70€ no es un juego para todo el mundo, pero cuando baje a 30-20 es imprescindible en mi opinión. No tiene pinta de ser muy largo, pero la diversión que ofrece es como pocos juegos tienen en esta generación, donde se busca más la sofisticación y los retos, a veces absurdos. Éste juego ofrece diversión directa, espectacular y sencilla.
Gracias por el comentario abarth. Yo estoy deseando que baje a ese precio y pillármelo. Ya nos dirás cuánto te dura.
goldenaxeband escribió:Gracias por el comentario abarth. Yo estoy deseando que baje a ese precio y pillármelo. Ya nos dirás cuánto te dura.

De nada, cualquier duda que tengais, ya sabeis. :)

Por cierto, gráficamente me ha sorprendido. Aunque el modelado de los personajes es mejorable (excepto Bond) los gráficos en general son bastante majos, y llegan a su punto máximo en las fases de conducción, que por cierto me recuerdan mucho al Stuntman (el primero). No son obviamente tan dificiles, pero están todas pre-hechas, es decir, en tal punto te saldrá un coche, o habrá tal explosión, lo cual hace que tengas ganas de repetirlas hasta que te salga una coreografía perfecta.
... O hacerlas perfectas a la primera (quien pueda ;) )

Ah, ya han salido los trofeos para Blood Stone 007. Están en inglés así que no los añadiré todavía al wiki. Si alguien los encuentra en castellano que avise.

Fireworks at the Party
Complete the Athens chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Turkish Delight
Complete the Istanbul chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Pay Out
Complete the Monaco chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Ice Cold
Complete the Siberia chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Down But Not Out
Complete the Bangkok chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Dam Fine Shot
Complete the Burma chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Queensbury Rules
Perform 150 takedowns
Free Fall
Throw 5 people off balconies
Sharp Instrument
Perform a Focus Aim kill shortly after a takedown
Focused Killer
Perform 80 Focus Aim kills
Blind Fury
Eliminate 100 enemies using blind fire from cover
Drag Off
Perform 20 reach over cover takedowns
Three Birds, One Blood Stone
Perform a chain of 3 Focus Aim kills
Silent Running
Perform 40 stealth takedowns
Disable 3 security cameras using Bond's Smartphone
00 Status
Complete last tutorial section
Speed Run
Finish the Istanbul driving chase in under 2 min and 59.4 secs
Pedal to the Metal
Finish Refinery driving escape with full throttle and no brakes
Professional Killer
Finish a level using the pistol as the only gun
No Valet Required
Destroy all the cars in the Yacht Club car park in Athens
Going Down!
Destroy the elevator bringing reinforcements in the Istanbul tunnels
Sneaky Gardener
Get through the Monaco casino gardens without being spotted
Air Defense
Shoot down all the missiles fired by the S.A.V.
Shocking
In Bangkok use the stun gun on 5 enemies
Shooting Range
Eliminate all enemies during the funicular lift sequence
No Claims Bonus
Drive to the bridge in the epilogue level without hitting any other vehicles
Master at Arms
Kill with all the available weapons
Full Recon
Collect all the intelligence items in a level using Bond's Smartphone
Victor
Be on the winning team in an online ranked match
Special Commendation
Achieve an End Game Award in an online ranked match
Nobody Does It Better
Win an online ranked match without being killed
Field Operative
Obtain a level 1 Game Medal in online ranked multiplayer
Weapon Initiate
Obtain a level 1 Weapon Medal in online ranked multiplayer
Case Officer
Obtain a level 8 Game Medal in online ranked multiplayer
Weapon Specialist
Obtain a level 8 Weapon Medal in online ranked multiplayer
Virtuoso
Obtain all Game Medals in online ranked multiplayer
Weapon Master
Obtain all Weapon Medals in online ranked multiplayer
A Bridge Too Far
Finish the game on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Olympic Gold
Complete Athens chapter on 007 Difficulty
Grand Bizarre
Complete Istanbul chapter on 007 Difficulty
I Broke the Bank
Complete Monaco chapter on 007 Difficulty
Best Served Cold
Complete Siberia chapter on 007 Difficulty
Mai Thai
Complete Bangkok chapter on 007 Difficulty
Law of the Jungle
Complete Burma chapter on 007 Difficulty
Melee Master
Perform 3 takedowns in 10 seconds
Full Debrief
Collect all the intelligence items using Bond's Smartphone
Blood Stone Elite
Obtain the '00 Agent Mission' medal in online ranked multiplayer
Blood from a Stone
Finish game on 007 Difficulty
Platinum Bond
Obtain all bronze, silver, and gold trophies

Secret Trophies

Hidden Trophy
Hidden Trophy

Fuente: Ps3trophies
Se sabe si finalmente estara doblado al español? o tendra subtitulos?

Saludos
Íntegramente en inglés (voces y textos).
Pues yo sintiendolo muchisimo he cancelado mi reserva hoy mismo. Me parece increible. Yo se ingles y el juego me gusta. Pero no me gasto ese paston en Activision k nos toma totalmente el pelo. Lo alquilare y punto. Es increible. K no traduzcan un juego poco conocido como paso con Saboteur (juego k compre y entendi perfectamente) bueno... pero por Dios... Un James Bond y viniendo de la multimillonaria Activision.. Anda, iros a tomar x xxxx.
goldenaxeband escribió:Íntegramente en inglés (voces y textos).

Me hacía gracia volver a jugar a un 007, desde el Goldeneye de N64 no he jugado a ninguno igual. Una vez confirmado que vendrá en inglés, lo descarto.
Una pena, el juego tenía muy buena pinta y aunque mi nivel de inglés es más o menos bueno, no me gusta que nos hagan ese feo en los tiempos que corren (al menos los subtitulos en español, ni eso).

PD: Me plantearé su compra cuando este muy muy barato.

Saludos
goldenaxeband escribió:... O hacerlas perfectas a la primera (quien pueda ;) )

Ah, ya han salido los trofeos para Blood Stone 007. Están en inglés así que no los añadiré todavía al wiki. Si alguien los encuentra en castellano que avise.

Fireworks at the Party
Complete the Athens chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Turkish Delight
Complete the Istanbul chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Pay Out
Complete the Monaco chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Ice Cold
Complete the Siberia chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Down But Not Out
Complete the Bangkok chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Dam Fine Shot
Complete the Burma chapter on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Queensbury Rules
Perform 150 takedowns
Free Fall
Throw 5 people off balconies
Sharp Instrument
Perform a Focus Aim kill shortly after a takedown
Focused Killer
Perform 80 Focus Aim kills
Blind Fury
Eliminate 100 enemies using blind fire from cover
Drag Off
Perform 20 reach over cover takedowns
Three Birds, One Blood Stone
Perform a chain of 3 Focus Aim kills
Silent Running
Perform 40 stealth takedowns
Disable 3 security cameras using Bond's Smartphone
00 Status
Complete last tutorial section
Speed Run
Finish the Istanbul driving chase in under 2 min and 59.4 secs
Pedal to the Metal
Finish Refinery driving escape with full throttle and no brakes
Professional Killer
Finish a level using the pistol as the only gun
No Valet Required
Destroy all the cars in the Yacht Club car park in Athens
Going Down!
Destroy the elevator bringing reinforcements in the Istanbul tunnels
Sneaky Gardener
Get through the Monaco casino gardens without being spotted
Air Defense
Shoot down all the missiles fired by the S.A.V.
Shocking
In Bangkok use the stun gun on 5 enemies
Shooting Range
Eliminate all enemies during the funicular lift sequence
No Claims Bonus
Drive to the bridge in the epilogue level without hitting any other vehicles
Master at Arms
Kill with all the available weapons
Full Recon
Collect all the intelligence items in a level using Bond's Smartphone
Victor
Be on the winning team in an online ranked match
Special Commendation
Achieve an End Game Award in an online ranked match
Nobody Does It Better
Win an online ranked match without being killed
Field Operative
Obtain a level 1 Game Medal in online ranked multiplayer
Weapon Initiate
Obtain a level 1 Weapon Medal in online ranked multiplayer
Case Officer
Obtain a level 8 Game Medal in online ranked multiplayer
Weapon Specialist
Obtain a level 8 Weapon Medal in online ranked multiplayer
Virtuoso
Obtain all Game Medals in online ranked multiplayer
Weapon Master
Obtain all Weapon Medals in online ranked multiplayer
A Bridge Too Far
Finish the game on Recruit to Agent difficulty
Olympic Gold
Complete Athens chapter on 007 Difficulty
Grand Bizarre
Complete Istanbul chapter on 007 Difficulty
I Broke the Bank
Complete Monaco chapter on 007 Difficulty
Best Served Cold
Complete Siberia chapter on 007 Difficulty
Mai Thai
Complete Bangkok chapter on 007 Difficulty
Law of the Jungle
Complete Burma chapter on 007 Difficulty
Melee Master
Perform 3 takedowns in 10 seconds
Full Debrief
Collect all the intelligence items using Bond's Smartphone
Blood Stone Elite
Obtain the '00 Agent Mission' medal in online ranked multiplayer
Blood from a Stone
Finish game on 007 Difficulty
Platinum Bond
Obtain all bronze, silver, and gold trophies

Secret Trophies

Hidden Trophy
Hidden Trophy

Fuente: Ps3trophies

No existen en castellano. Yo lo tengo en 360 y pese a haber tenido muchos que venían íntegramente en inglés, italiano y demás idiomas, los logros siempre han venido en castellano, excepto en los juegos donde no se traduce, como por ejemplo Fight Night 3, y en este me vienen en inglés. Así que no esperes a los trofeos en castellano de forma oficial.
Pues valla faena lo de las voces y textos en ingles!!

Con el quantum of solace, disfrute mucho escuchando el mismo doblaje que en la pelicula!!

No entiendo como en juegos como este, donde hay poco que doblar, no se molestan un poco... tan caro no creo que sea no??

Añadiendo ademas, que al no ser juegos triple A, pues si por lo menos vinieran doblados, te dan alguna motivacion de pillarlos aunque sea rebajados de precio.... pero asi, creo que ni cuando baje..
yo lo cojere aunque este en ingles,el Saboteur tambien loe staba y no em arrepiento,es un juegazo,y largo.

Y a este le tengo ganas,ya que despues del Queantum of Solace me quede con ganas de mas
Yo también me lo pillaré, pero en un megamonday dentro de... poco por lo que se ve.

Review de IGN:

http://www.vg247.com/2010/11/02/ubisoft ... ore-127201

Le cascan un 5 a la versión de 360.
88 respuestas
1, 2