Grid Autosport

1, 2, 3
Me subscribo al hilo, le voy a seguir la pista a este juego, sale de aqui a 2 meses, asi que tiene que estar bastante avanzado ya no? Que raro que no se sabia nada hasta ahora, o no me he enterado yo vamos...

Por lo que he leido no sera tan arcade como el ultimo GRID, tendrá algo mas de simulacion pero sin ser completa, yo supongo que será tipo SHIFT o algo asi...

Circuitos hasta ahora han confirmado estos:

Hockenheim, Sepang, San Francisco, Jarama and Yas Marina

San Francisco supongo que será urbano, pero los otros 4 me gustan mucho, sobre todo ese Hockenheim [amor]

Tendrá 22 localizaciones, y segun dicen con variantes en los circuitos llegando a las 100. Tendrá circuitos urbanos, pero el grueso de la lista seran circuitos, me gusta esto, cuanto mas circuitos reales mejor, no me gustan mucho los urbanos.

No se como era el primer GRID, pero en este parece que lo enfocan al mundo de la competicion, labrandote una trayectoria en las distintas categorias.

Se podrán hacer clubs online.

Por ahora me gusta lo que veo, en como esta enfocado, solo me falta ver cuanto de simulacion y cuanto de arcade tendrá la conduccion, si tira mas hacia lo primero puede estar bien, con que sea como el SHIFT 2 me vale, ya han dicho que no será tan arcade, veremos...

Introducing Grid Autosport

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/04/introducing-grid-autosport/

Edito:

Din-A4 cambia el titulo del hilo tio, Gird Autosport

XD
Gracias por el hilo Din-A4!

Por cierto, corrige ese Gird del título cuando puedas ;)
Gracias a los dos, actualizo el Wiki! Veo que han aprovechado el trabajo de F1 2013 con los circuitos para meterlos, en parte está bien si no les cuesta mucho tiempo. Me gustan las sorpresas así, el anuncio y que el juego salga tan pronto, ya que el hype se hace mejor (menos tiempo de espera).

http://www.vidaextra.com.mx/galeria/grid-autosport

Aquí se pueden ver circuitos como el de Malasia, uno que parece de Hong Kong, Hockenheim, y uno que parece Londres.
El juego tendrá entre su contenido más de 22 localizaciones y 100 tipos de pistas diferentes en las que podremos jugar tanto a un jugador, multijugador y el modo RaceNet, donde competiremos con nuestras estadísticas con gente de todo el mundo.

Hay que destacar lo bien que se ve el público según las imágenes que hay en el enlace anterior. Entre los coches se ven Audi, Ford, Un fórmula "inventado", Pagani Zonda, y un Nissan GTR.

Creo que será un juego muy parecido a Shift 2 Unleashed, con menor variedad de vehículos que por ejemplo Gran Turismo pero con gran detalle, unas pistas reales por todo el mundo, y unas físicas semi, con coches que creo que culearán como en NFS. Habrá que esperar más detalles.

Ah, y título corregido, no sabéis la de veces que he escrito "gird" hoy [+risas]

Los circuitos que me gustarían que metetiesen serían:
Zolder
Brno
Donington
Barcelona
Ímola
Francia (el de F1 hasta 2006, el corto)
Dubai
Suzuka
Nurburgring
Monza
Comparacion entre Grid y Grid Autosport, en San Francisco, en este ultimo esta la imagen mas clara, ya no esta ese ambiente amarillento.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gausTt3L9KE

Sacado del foro de codemasters. Preguntas / Respuestas

The Questions

Q) Why no next-gen?
A) It's all a matter of timing, really. We exited GRID2 with this vast amount of fan feedback about what people wanted, and we also had the engine and the team around the game. We felt we could make a game for summer '14 that addressed that feedback if we used our existing technology, which is built for 360, PS3 and PC.

Our next-gen EGO engine is underway, and future titles will absolutely support PS4 and Xbox One. However, we don’t have thousands of developers across multiple development houses around the world, so there was no way we could take our existing engine and port it, in a year. If we had taken this approach, all we'd be doing is taking technology designed for the previous generation and porting it to next-generation consoles – it wouldn't be optimal, and it wouldn't be a 'proper' next-gen game, taking advantage of the features and the technology that next-generation consoles offer. In addition, we'd be doing this at the expense of building our actual next-generation technology, whilst our talented programmers were tied down with a port. When we do make a next-generation game, we want it to be exactly that, not a ported current-gen game. James Nicholls, Senior Game Designer

Q) Can you explain a bit how the 5 disciplines are presented within the game, percentage wise? Is the main focus on the Touring discipline? Are we talking about 25 % or 40 % of the content? Or are all the disciplines equally divided?
A) All disciplines are equally divided. So, Career mode is broken down into five sections (one for each discipline). You can choose which discipline you want to race in and the more you progress through it, the more becomes available. For example, if you take Touring Cars. You'll start off racing with entry level cars and by the end of the career you'll be racing in the more powerful Touring Car Spec Cars.

Q) Is there a photo mode during replays
A) No

Q) If the physics & handling model in Autosport was like a brake bias where sim was the front, and arcade was the rear; what would the percentage setting be?
A) Probably around 60:40, hard to put it into numbers really.

Q) Will the lobby host be able to restrict certain assists? For example, allow traction control but disable ABS? This would be really good for leagues especially.
A) Yes, lobby can select what assists are available.

Q) I wanted to know if we are going to unlock cars (like in Grid 2) or we will have to buy them. I think it's better to buy them.
A) Single player you are given specific cars to race in. What car you use is dependent on the team in question.

Q) Will the teammate always have the same car as the player or will we be able to choose which car he'll be driving before each race?
A) Your teammate’s car will also be chosen by the team, it’s normally the same much like it is in real world motorsport.

Q) Will there be a quick race mode? What customisable options are there?
A) Yes, you can jump into what we call Custom Cup, that allows you to race with a vast amount of options, choose the discipline, track, car, AI, practice, qualifying, race length, difficulty settings, pretty much anything you’d need.

Q) How cars unlock work in single player Quick Race? Are you given all out the cars in Quick Race from the get go or you have to unlock one by one from the career?
A) Everything is available in custom cup, it’s not tied to your career progress like GRID 2.

Q) What sort of AI improvements can we expect? Are they gonna behave more like Grid 1 where they occasionally make mistakes which gave the AI some character and realism?
A) AI have been tuned to each discipline, so a Touring Car AI driver will race completely different to an Open Wheel driver, one a bit aggressive the other really disciplined and precise. Yes, AI can make mistakes, I’ve been in a race, making my way through the pack when I’ve suddenly had to swerve out of the way of an accident up ahead. Likewise I’ve come around a corner only to find a car sat in the gravel kicking up dust where he/she has spun off.

Q) Can you choose a name when you play in game or does it choose your PSN/360 nickname?
A) Yes, Audio names are back as well

Q) Is qualifying back? It's missing from most of the current-gen racing titles, so it would be nice to have this feature come back.
A) Yes, as well as practice

Q) Career mode is said it would be massive, how massive in hours?
A) Hard to put it into hours as everyone’s play style will be different, more than enough content to keep you going.

Q) Is there a kind of Tutorial/Introduction when you fire up the game for the first time?
A) Yes, in a similar fashion to our other games

Q) Can you finish a career in GAS without changing a team?
A) Different teams only compete in certain disciplines you you’re likely going to have change at some point. It all depends on your definition of ‘complete’, whether that’s finishing the disciplines your interested in or everything all together.

Q) When you are often in the rev limiter does it damage your engine?
A) Over-revving and shifting at the wrong time, (primarily in manual gears), will cause the gearbox to accrue damage more quickly.
Ese ambiente amarillento era cosa del motor EGO que parece que ya ha sido corregido. Me acuerdo de ese tono sepia en F1 2010 y tantas quejas, menos mal que ahora se ve mucho mejor.

Parece que no lo lanzan para las next-gen para que éste pueda salir en verano con todos los circuitos que querían, sin recortar nada, para los de esta generación es perfecto.

Resumiendo la entrevista que nos pasa Kimika, no habrá modo foto durante las repeticiones, las disciplinas serán divididas en partes iguales, y el modo carrera se dividirá en 5, que puedes elegir una y desbloquear las siguientes.

Dicen que es un 60% simulador y 40% arcade, vamos, que es un semi en toda regla.

Las salas online pueden ser limitadas por ayudas.

El coche de tu compañero se elige por el equipo y es similar.

Habrá un modo rápido donde podremos elegir absolutamente todo, para hacer una carrera rápida muy personalizada.

La I.A. será diferente en cada disciplina, variando su agresividad o sus errores, pudiendo ir a la gravilla o trompear.

Se podrán elegir nombres de audio en el juego como antes.

Habrá clasificación y entrenamientos.

Sobre-revolucionar el motor o cambiar mal las marchas hará que se dañe el motor más rápidamente.

-Hay personalizacion y el editor de libreas ha sido mejorado, tambien hay tuning al parecer pero no se en que consistira

-Hay daños mecanicos (mejorados)

-Hay asistencias que se pueden desactivar independientemente como ABS, control de traccion, etc

-Hay retos online

-Hay penalizaciones online

-Se pueden poner filtros de controles online (asistencias, vista etc)

-Ahora los coches se volveran a comprar ya no los desbloqueas

-Hay coches de segunda mano
Que pena que no tenga modo foto, con lo que me gusta estar sacando fotitos...
Hubiese estado bien una demo para catarlo antes, pero dicen que no habrá demo :(
La categoria de los Touring Cars promete.
Le daré una oportunidad y espero que salga a la venta barato y no a un precio de locos... El 2 me decepcionó mucho después de lo bien que me lo pasé con el primer GRID
GRAN TORINO escribió:Le daré una oportunidad y espero que salga a la venta barato y no a un precio de locos... El 2 me decepcionó mucho después de lo bien que me lo pasé con el primer GRID

Yo tambien se la daré, el 1 no lo jugué, tan solo la famosa demo que sacaron con online incluido, el 2 lo he jugado porque lo dieron con el plus pero no me gustó mucho, es tan tan arcade... pero este tiene buena pinta con las competiciones que quieren meter, y si como dicen mejorará la simulación, seguro que cae.

Respecto a lo del precio que dices, valdrá como todos no? 60 o 70 eurazos supongo.
Yo me lo pillare en zavi, que seguramente con el descuento del 10% o 4€ te sale por menos de 50, y si te esperas un mes o dos por 20€ lo tienes.
Que poca aceptacion tiene este juego no? Por no decir ninguna practicamente, que raro, con lo que fué el primer GRID y este supuestamente es mejor que los 2 GRID que han sacado...

Dejo por aqui la segunda tanda de Preguntas/Respuestas del foro oficial:

Q) Are we able to race on race tracks with street cars? Like racing on Sepang in a M3?
A) Yes, via Custom cups

Q) Can replays be saved?
A) Not at this time.

Q) Is the AI as good as it was in TOCA2 and Toca World Touring Cars
A) AI has had a lot of improvements made to it, will leave you to decide if it’s better or not.

Q) Is the classical D-pad layout still available and does it match the thumb stick lap times?
A) By default the d-pad is used to talk to your team engineer. The game hasn't really been made with D-pad controls in mind, just controller sticks and wheels. However, you can customise your controls should you wish.

Q) Do AI opponents also suffer from mechanical damage?
A) Yes

Q) Is there a podium sequence when one has made a podium finish?
A) No

Q) Are there bonuses to be unlocked if you reach a certain mileage within a discipline?
A) You do get a ‘discipline level’, more on that soon.

Q) Is there a team manager who keeps you up to date with what's happening on the track?
A) You have an engineer but he doesn't really say much on his own. Instead we've allowed you to take control by giving you the ability to request details via the D-pad.

Q) Can cars loose oil which makes a surface slippery
A) No

Q) Why did Codies not add a flag system to GRID AS
A) There’s a danger if we go down the route of adding all these traditional sim options that the game will lose a bit of its identity. That’s not to say we won’t look at that kind of system in the future but right now it’s probably a step too far towards sim for Autosport, we’re all about that ‘middle ground’

Q) How does qualifying work? one flying lap or several laps?
A) You have x amount of time, set the fastest time. Bit like F1 in that regard.

Q) All cars / all tracks on Custom Online?
A) Yes, with a few exceptions (can’t drive a drift car on a non drift route etc)

Q) Is GRID Autosport going to allow modders to add tracks, not originally in the game?
A) Unfortunately not, there's a potential monstrous issue here as all circuits have to be officially licensed to be included in the game. Supporting the Modding Community is something we're keen on doing though and have had numerous discussions regarding it. We don't want to get into a situation where the Community makes a great track, faithful to its real world variant and us have to remove it from Steam Workshop (or similar) due to getting an angry phone call.

Q) Is it true that all endurance races happen during nights only?
A) Yes

La lista de trofeos que tendrá el juego:

GRID Autosport Perfection
Platinum Trophy

Sign on the dotted line
Accept your first Team Offer
Bronze

Just warming up
Complete the first season of your Career
Bronze

First of Many
Win a race in your Career
Bronze

Brand Awareness
Satisfy all 6 sponsor objectives at least once in a Career season
Bronze

Through the Hoops
Fulfil both of your team’s targets in the same season
Bronze

Top step
Win a driver’s championship in your Career
Bronze

Well rounded education
Complete a season in all 5 racing disciplines
Bronze

Extra curricular
Win a cup competition in your Career
Bronze

Toured with the Best
Complete a Touring Car Championship with the Ravenwest team
Bronze

Endured with the Best
Complete an Endurance Championship with the Ravenwest team
Bronze

Raced with the Best
Complete an Open Wheel Championship with the Ravenwest team
Bronze

Flowed with the Best
Complete a Tuner Competition with the Ravenwest team
Bronze

Battled with the Best
Complete a Street Racing championship with the Ravenwest team
Bronze

No longer the rookie
Unlock the “International Touring Car Championship”
Bronze

Moving up in the world
Unlock the “International Endurance Championship”
Bronze

A good track record
Unlock the “International GP Championship”
Bronze

Making your mark
Unlock the “Pro-Tuned World Masters”
Bronze

Been around the block
Unlock the “Pro GT World Masters”
Bronze

One for the cabinet
Finish the “Ultimate Touring Car Championship” in the top 3
Bronze

It’s been a long road
Finish the “Ultimate Endurance Championship” in the top 3
Bronze

Pop the cork
Finish the “GP World Championship” in the top 3
Bronze

I make this look good
Finish the “Super Modified World Masters” in the top 3
Bronze

King of the Streets
Finish the “Supercar World Masters” in the top 3
Bronze

Done the Tour
Reach level 10 in the Touring Car Career
Silver

No longer afraid of the dark
Reach level 10 in the Endurance Career
Silver

Mr Consistent
Reach level 10 in the Open Wheel Career
Silver

Need some new tyres
Reach level 10 in the Tuner Competition Career
Silver

Street Cred
Reach level 10 in the Street Racing Career
Silver

I’ve got what Rick Scott’s got
Win each discipline’s most prestigious driver’s championship for Ravenwest
Gold

Everyone’s a winner
Complete the “GRID Legends Series”
Gold

A True Legend
Win the “GRID Legends Series”
Bronze

Here are the keys
Buy a car in Online
Bronze

Member of the Pack
Reach level 10 in Touring Car Online
Bronze

Durable
Reach level 10 in Endurance Online
Bronze

Downforce to be reckoned with
Reach level 10 in Open Wheel Online
Bronze

Tuned in
Reach level 10 in Tuner Competition Online
Bronze

Streetwise
Reach level 10 in Street Racing Online
Bronze

Tek-Domination
Install all the upgrades and tuning options on a car in Online
Bronze

An icon in the pit lane
One of your cars reached level 99 in Online
Bronze

FTW
Win 100 Online races
Bronze

I’ve stopped counting
Reach a total Online level of 250, all disciplines combined
Gold

Just the way I like it
Complete a Custom Cup offline
Bronze

Long-Haul Legend
Win the driver’s Cup in a 5 event Custom Cup offline
Bronze

Leading them off
Qualify for the front row of the grid
Bronze

Tweak to Peak
Win a race with custom tuning set-up
Bronze

Jack of all Trades
Compete in all race types, including party modes
Bronze

Badge of Honour
Earn a platinum medal in RaceNet Challenge
Bronze

The Journeyman
Race a season with each of the 10 teams in the career
Bronze

Sofa, so good
Complete a splitscreen race
Bronze

Side-splitting
Win a 5 event Splitscreen competition
Bronze

Y un nuevo articulo en el blog de codemasters:

The Handling Chronicles

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/05/grid-autosport-handling-chronicles/
Como en el de 360, un resumen del artículo de las físicas:

Dice que se han guiado por las opiniones del foro (no sé si esto es bueno o malo...)
Dicen que antes el grip caía muy rápido (más difícil de recuperar), y ahora es más gradual, es decir, aceleras más y se te va pero de forma más gradual y supongo más real. Esto permite ir más al límite en coches rápidos.

Han hecho este cambio y luego uno a uno han pulido más de 80 coches para equilibrarlos.

Han revisado la I.A. para ajustarla a nuestro tiempos de vuelta, y dicen que la I.A. está muy bien.

Que pronto tendremos la ocasión de probar el nuevo modelo de físicas y se acabó la historieta.
Si se parece al TOCA le daré una oportunidad, eso si, jugando con mando para divertirme echando pachanguillas XD lo que veo de momento tiene buena pinta, a ver en que queda. Por cierto, una pregunta, esa cámara interior es así? Pixelado y sin texturas ni modelado? :-?
nene15708 escribió:Si se parece al TOCA le daré una oportunidad, eso si, jugando con mando para divertirme echando pachanguillas XD lo que veo de momento tiene buena pinta, a ver en que queda. Por cierto, una pregunta, esa cámara interior es así? Pixelado y sin texturas ni modelado? :-?

Es lo que aún no se sabe, puede que esté en fase alpha y les quede hacer eso, o se quede así...
Din-A4 escribió:
nene15708 escribió:Si se parece al TOCA le daré una oportunidad, eso si, jugando con mando para divertirme echando pachanguillas XD lo que veo de momento tiene buena pinta, a ver en que queda. Por cierto, una pregunta, esa cámara interior es así? Pixelado y sin texturas ni modelado? :-?

Es lo que aún no se sabe, puede que esté en fase alpha y les quede hacer eso, o se quede así...

Pues espero que sea que aún no estaba hecho, porque si lo dejan así, quedaría muy feo visualmente. Aunque bueno, si la jugabilidad, las pistas, y los coches son un buen acierto, así como el modo carrera, se podria dejar pasar, ya que seguramente correría desde la cámara externa XD
juraría que no lo he visto, si se me ha escapado perdonadme, pero:

¿se sabe si habrá cámara on board? por la ausencia de ésta nunca me compré el grid 2, y cuando lo regalaron en el plus lo borré a los dos días

EDIT: me autorrespondo, y añado info que a muchos supongo que os gustará:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014- ... am-returns

"[...]Most importantly for many members of the community will be the return of the cockpit view which was famously excised for Grid 2. It's now available in two flavours, with one view showing the drivers hands and another offering a closer perspective on the track. [...]"
"[...]Most importantly for many members of the community will be the return of the cockpit view which was famously excised for Grid 2. It's now available in two flavours, with one view showing the drivers hands and another offering a closer perspective on the track. [...]"

Qué creéis que quiere decir con la segunda prespectiva? La primera dice que es la que se ven las manos del piloto, pero la segunda, será más cercana? Sin manos?

Vale, creo que es la del minuto 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kstXWxv9gl8
Din-A4 escribió:

Qué creéis que quiere decir con la segunda prespectiva? La primera dice que es la que se ven las manos del piloto, pero la segunda, será más cercana? Sin manos?

eso es, la que pone en el minuto 1:19 del gameplay. Me gusta mucho esa cámara, ya me lo han vendido

y ojalá saquen un dlc del campeonato de indy, que manda cojones que lo sacaran para el grid 2 y solo se podían ver los coches desde fuera como un puñetero mario kart XD
Timmynator escribió:
Din-A4 escribió:

eso es, la que pone en el minuto 1:19 del gameplay. Me gusta mucho esa cámara, ya me lo han vendido

y ojalá saquen un dlc del campeonato de indy, que manda cojones que lo sacaran para el grid 2 y solo se podían ver los coches desde fuera como un puñetero mario kart XD

En el Formula seria esa que dices, y esta en los coches normales, la verdad es que me gusta:

Imagen

Edito:

Listado de volantes y Pads compatibles en PS3:

PlayStation 3 Wheels

Fanatec Clubsport Pedals
Logitech Driving Force EX
Fanatec Clubsport Wheel
Logitech Driving Force GT
Fanatec CSR
Logitech Driving Force Pro
Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel
Logitech G25
Fanatec Porsche 911 Carrera
Logitech G27
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel
Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 Wheel
Thrustmaster F430
Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S Wheel
Thrustmaster RGT FF Pro
Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo Wheel
Thrustmaster T100
Mad Catz MLG Pro Circuit
Thrustmaster T180
Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing Wheel

PlayStation 3 Pads

DUALSHOCK 3
Hama uRage Vendetta Cr
SIXAXIS
Hama uRage Vendetta Wireless
Official Sony Wireless Bluetooth Keypad
SPEEDLINK Strike FX Gamepad
Mad Catz Wireless Gamepad
SPEEDLINK Torid Gamepad

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/05/grid-autosport-supported-wheels/
Pues parece que será compatible con casi TODO lo disponible en el mercado, gran noticia :)
Pongo por aqui el ultimo articulo que sacaron en el blog sobre el sistema de daños del juego.

The Damage of GRID Autosport

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/05/the-damage-of-grid-autosport/

Habrá Team radio

A key new feature we have added is the Team Radio system; at any point during a race you can now request information from your engineer at the touch of a button. This means you can pay full attention to the action on track but still have easy access to standings and car health updates as and when you want it.

El contenido de la "Black-edition" sera el siguiente:

- Exclusive Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series car
- Exclusive Black Edition white Ravenwest liveries for Black Edition cars
- Online premium sponsors
- 20 extra ‘Black Edition’ online livery patterns
- 10 new sponsors with objectives

Video del anuncio de la Black-edition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEnJkq2rvzQ

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/05/the-black-edition-edition/
Gameplays con 3 de las categorias de coches que tendremos en el juego, me gustan los Touring Cars [amor]

Open Wheel en el Jarama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hy1CqCzGww

Street Racing en San Francisco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcfLuSwulsM

Touring Cars en Hockenheim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlt0L3JO4_M
Otro circuito confirmado, Brands Hatch

Estos serán los coches en la categoria "Touring Car"

Cat C Touring Cars

Chevrolet Cruze Touring Car
BMW 320 Touring Car
Focus ST Touring Car
Honda Civic Touring Car

Super Utes

Ford Racing Ute
Holden VE Commodore Ute

Cat B

Audi RS 5 (Cat B Special)
Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG (Cat B Special)

Super Tourers

Ford Falcon FG
Holden VF Commodore

Cat A Touring Cars

Peugeot 408 SCB
ADC Presteza-14

Classic Mini Cup

Mini Miglia

Mini Cup

Mini John Cooper Works Challege

Classic Touring Car Cup

Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth Group A
Nissan 1991 (R32) Skyline GT-R Group A

Caracteristicas de esta categoria en el juego:

Large grid sizes (up 16 cars offline, 12 players online)
Aggressive AI that won’t be afraid to attack or protect the racing line
Cars of similar or pre-defined specification
Multiple round races
Practice and Qualifying
Races held at day
Loads of trading paint!

Todo esto en la nueva entrada del blog de Codemasters dedicada a los Touring Cars

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/05/discipline-focus-touring/
KiMika escribió:Hoy explican como será el online, distintos modos y demas...

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/05/discipline-progression-game-modes/

Ya se pueden ver las características, pero es demasiado pesado traducirlo a mano todo, dejo el enlace y un resumen por mí que os recomiendo leer:
https://translate.google.es/translate?s ... t=&act=url

Habrá 6 desafíos diferentes en Racenet (similar a F1 2013), cada semana, y cada uno corresponde a una disciplina, junto a otro que será diferente, con un circuito menos conocido.

Parece que habrá "ranuras" en el garaje es decir, tendremos un espacio limitado que seguramente podremos desbloquear al jugar, y si nos quedamos sin, tendremos que vender coches.

Habrá contrarrelojes mundiales que publicarán nuestras vueltas rápidas y se podrán comparar los tiempos.

Habrá recompensas si logramos superar los tiempos que nos ponen (como en GT6 el oro).

Se podrán configurar salas online con las siguientes características:

Disciplina - elija su estilo favorito de la competición.
Clase del vehículo - el tipo de vehículos que desea controlar.
Tipo de Carrera - los tipos de carreras disponibles dependerán de lo que la disciplina y Vehículos que hayas elegido.
Número de Eventos - crear un mini-campeonato de hasta cinco eventos de largo.
I.A. - elegir si desea o no agregar adversarios de I.A- para la sesión, que va a llenar todas las ranuras disponibles. La dificultad de la AI se puede cambiar también.
Pistas - elegir la pista, ruta, condiciones de iluminación y la duración para cada evento.
Mejoras, Tuning y ayudas - se puede desactivar de forma individual para nivelar el campo de juego.
Sólo manual - encender esto si desea que cada uno utilice la transmisión manual.
Solo Cockpit Cam- se puede habilitar para una experiencia ultra-hardcore.
Pre y Post-contadores de tiempo de carrera - se puede establecer en más o menos tiempo para adaptarse a sus preferencias.
Colisiones - se pueden desactivar si no desea que los vehículos que chocan entre sí.
Orden de la parrilla - ofrece una gama de opciones para la forma en que desea que la parrilla se ordene al principio de la carrera.
Daños - se puede ajustar a Sólo completa o Visual. En Sólo Visual, el coche todavía se daña en un accidente, pero no va a tener defectos mecánicos.
Flashbacks - el número de Flashbacks en línea que se permiten por carrera se pueden ajustar aquí (se supone que hay en todo el juego).

Se otorgarán mayores recompensas a aquellos jugadores que jueguen con menores ayudas (supongo que las restringidas).

Ahora la búsqueda de partidas online es mucho más fácil que antes, con nuevas opciones de búsqueda y además podremos elegir el coche que queramos mientras buscamos la partida.

MODO FIESTA, incluye las "disciplinas". Demolition Derby, Checkpoint y Eliminator. Esto es puramente arcade en el sentido que los coches no costarán de reparar (en lo que supongo que en el modo carrera o online que no sea esto, SÍ costará reparar después de la carrera), y los coches serán prestados. No recibiremos ninguna recompensa.

Derby Demolition

Hay dos maneras de ganar - ser el primero en cruzar la línea de meta, o el último sobreviviente de los vehículos. Además de eso, todo se vale!

Checkpoint

Vas a tener una cantidad limitada de tiempo en el reloj para llegar lo más lejos que puedas. Cada vez que pasa a través de un puesto de control, se añade más tiempo a su reloj. El jugador consiga mejor tiempo sin estar fuera de tiempo (quedarnos sin tiempo por no cruzar por el checkpoint a de tiempo).

Eliminador

Una vez que la carrera está en marcha, el reloj de eliminación comienza la cuenta atrás. Cuando llega a cero, el jugador en última posición se elimina, entonces el reloj empieza a contar de nuevo para el siguiente jugador. No te metas en el último lugar si quieres ganar!

Habrá carreras rápidas online como en F1 2013, lo que quiere decir que competiremos en una modalidad, con el mínimo de configuración y sin restricciones de ayudas (lo más arcade está permitido pero podemos cambiar nuestra configuración de ayudas).
Otra tanda de Preguntas / Respuestas, en el spoiler dejo las que ya hemos visto anteriormente, por si alguien quiere verlas sin andar buscando.

Ya andan planeando los DLC...

The Questions

Q) Why no next-gen?
A) It's all a matter of timing, really. We exited GRID2 with this vast amount of fan feedback about what people wanted, and we also had the engine and the team around the game. We felt we could make a game for summer '14 that addressed that feedback if we used our existing technology, which is built for 360, PS3 and PC.

Our next-gen EGO engine is underway, and future titles will absolutely support PS4 and Xbox One. However, we don’t have thousands of developers across multiple development houses around the world, so there was no way we could take our existing engine and port it, in a year. If we had taken this approach, all we'd be doing is taking technology designed for the previous generation and porting it to next-generation consoles – it wouldn't be optimal, and it wouldn't be a 'proper' next-gen game, taking advantage of the features and the technology that next-generation consoles offer. In addition, we'd be doing this at the expense of building our actual next-generation technology, whilst our talented programmers were tied down with a port. When we do make a next-generation game, we want it to be exactly that, not a ported current-gen game. James Nicholls, Senior Game Designer

Q) Can you explain a bit how the 5 disciplines are presented within the game, percentage wise? Is the main focus on the Touring discipline? Are we talking about 25 % or 40 % of the content? Or are all the disciplines equally divided?
A) All disciplines are equally divided. So, Career mode is broken down into five sections (one for each discipline). You can choose which discipline you want to race in and the more you progress through it, the more becomes available. For example, if you take Touring Cars. You'll start off racing with entry level cars and by the end of the career you'll be racing in the more powerful Touring Car Spec Cars.

Q) Is there a photo mode during replays
A) No

Q) If the physics & handling model in Autosport was like a brake bias where sim was the front, and arcade was the rear; what would the percentage setting be?
A) Probably around 60:40, hard to put it into numbers really.

Q) Will the lobby host be able to restrict certain assists? For example, allow traction control but disable ABS? This would be really good for leagues especially.
A) Yes, lobby can select what assists are available.

Q) I wanted to know if we are going to unlock cars (like in Grid 2) or we will have to buy them. I think it's better to buy them.
A) Single player you are given specific cars to race in. What car you use is dependent on the team in question.

Q) Will the teammate always have the same car as the player or will we be able to choose which car he'll be driving before each race?
A) Your teammate’s car will also be chosen by the team, it’s normally the same much like it is in real world motorsport.

Q) Will there be a quick race mode? What customisable options are there?
A) Yes, you can jump into what we call Custom Cup, that allows you to race with a vast amount of options, choose the discipline, track, car, AI, practice, qualifying, race length, difficulty settings, pretty much anything you’d need.

Q) How cars unlock work in single player Quick Race? Are you given all out the cars in Quick Race from the get go or you have to unlock one by one from the career?
A) Everything is available in custom cup, it’s not tied to your career progress like GRID 2.

Q) What sort of AI improvements can we expect? Are they gonna behave more like Grid 1 where they occasionally make mistakes which gave the AI some character and realism?
A) AI have been tuned to each discipline, so a Touring Car AI driver will race completely different to an Open Wheel driver, one a bit aggressive the other really disciplined and precise. Yes, AI can make mistakes, I’ve been in a race, making my way through the pack when I’ve suddenly had to swerve out of the way of an accident up ahead. Likewise I’ve come around a corner only to find a car sat in the gravel kicking up dust where he/she has spun off.

Q) Can you choose a name when you play in game or does it choose your PSN/360 nickname?
A) Yes, Audio names are back as well

Q) Is qualifying back? It's missing from most of the current-gen racing titles, so it would be nice to have this feature come back.
A) Yes, as well as practice

Q) Career mode is said it would be massive, how massive in hours?
A) Hard to put it into hours as everyone’s play style will be different, more than enough content to keep you going.

Q) Is there a kind of Tutorial/Introduction when you fire up the game for the first time?
A) Yes, in a similar fashion to our other games

Q) Can you finish a career in GAS without changing a team?
A) Different teams only compete in certain disciplines you you’re likely going to have change at some point. It all depends on your definition of ‘complete’, whether that’s finishing the disciplines your interested in or everything all together.

Q) When you are often in the rev limiter does it damage your engine?
A) Over-revving and shifting at the wrong time, (primarily in manual gears), will cause the gearbox to accrue damage more quickly.

Q) Are we able to race on race tracks with street cars? Like racing on Sepang in a M3?
A) Yes, via Custom cups

Q) Can replays be saved?
A) Not at this time.

Q) Is the AI as good as it was in TOCA2 and Toca World Touring Cars
A) AI has had a lot of improvements made to it, will leave you to decide if it’s better or not.

Q) Is the classical D-pad layout still available and does it match the thumb stick lap times?
A) By default the d-pad is used to talk to your team engineer. The game hasn't really been made with D-pad controls in mind, just controller sticks and wheels. However, you can customise your controls should you wish.

Q) Do AI opponents also suffer from mechanical damage?
A) Yes

Q) Is there a podium sequence when one has made a podium finish?
A) No

Q) Are there bonuses to be unlocked if you reach a certain mileage within a discipline?
A) You do get a ‘discipline level’, more on that soon.

Q) Is there a team manager who keeps you up to date with what's happening on the track?
A) You have an engineer but he doesn't really say much on his own. Instead we've allowed you to take control by giving you the ability to request details via the D-pad.

Q) Can cars loose oil which makes a surface slippery
A) No

Q) Why did Codies not add a flag system to GRID AS
A) There’s a danger if we go down the route of adding all these traditional sim options that the game will lose a bit of its identity. That’s not to say we won’t look at that kind of system in the future but right now it’s probably a step too far towards sim for Autosport, we’re all about that ‘middle ground’

Q) How does qualifying work? one flying lap or several laps?
A) You have x amount of time, set the fastest time. Bit like F1 in that regard.

Q) All cars / all tracks on Custom Online?
A) Yes, with a few exceptions (can’t drive a drift car on a non drift route etc)

Q) Is GRID Autosport going to allow modders to add tracks, not originally in the game?
A) Unfortunately not, there's a potential monstrous issue here as all circuits have to be officially licensed to be included in the game. Supporting the Modding Community is something we're keen on doing though and have had numerous discussions regarding it. We don't want to get into a situation where the Community makes a great track, faithful to its real world variant and us have to remove it from Steam Workshop (or similar) due to getting an angry phone call.

Q) Is it true that all endurance races happen during nights only?
A) Yes

Q) Can you confirm if there's a lap countdown in the online lobbies, for players in the 'waiting room'.?
A) No lap countdown right now. We do have all the event info, route map, discipline, total laps.

Q) Will the lobby host be able to force cockpit view?
A) Yes

Q) Will we be able to adjust controller settings and test controller settings on track before having to do the first race of the tutorial/career?
A) Yes, you can access the full game options before hitting the track for the first time.

Q) Can we await some live streams like before grid 2 release?
A) We’re hoping to do some yes.

Q) Will you be able to track the history of your career?
A) RaceNet will track a whole variety of stats, more on that soon!

Q) Will something similar be implemented in Grid Autosport to allow one to use a certain car in more than one class
A) No current plans for this, cars are locked to a class.

Q) Will there be a DLC program for GRID AS?
A) Yes, more on this soon (don’t worry).

Q) Will every discipline have particular cup races as well? Touring has the mini's.
A) Cup races feature across all disciplines.

Q) If racing for teams in single player, how exactly will I be able to get my own car and make a livery for it?
A) In single player your car is provided for you, the livery is based off the team you’re racing for. Think of it like joining a real world team, they have the car and livery all sat and waiting.

Q) Prize money gained online can be used to repair, upgrade and maintain cars offline?
A) No, online and offline are two separate entities.
No me extraña, con Grid 2 pasó lo mismo

Esto lo hacen casi todas las compañías hoy en día, yo estoy acostumbrado desde hace tiempo, sobretodo con Ubisoft
Pero no dijeron que este juego no iba a tener DLC?
Traslado la info que nos ha puesto fbetes, circuito nuevo y mas noticias sobre el online:

fbetes escribió:Nuevo circuito desvelado:

Circuit Mont-Tremblant

Bonito circuito:
http://youtu.be/AJ7ERZV7xb0

Imagen

Y nueva información sobre el online:
http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/05/gri ... ogression/
Y lo último de fBetes (qué tontería tener 3 hilos pudiendo tener 1 y que no se pierda la información o se duplique...)

fbetes escribió:Nuevo gameplay de Drift:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGpaKM5KCx0

...disciplina que a mi sinceramente no me atrae absolutamente NADA, pero bueno para aquellos que les guste...

EDITO:

NUEVO VIDEO DE PRUEBA DE RESISTENCIA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_zNn13esVI

Lo más destacable es ver como se refleja en porcentaje el desgaste de las ruedas, pero vamos que no entiendo mucho su misión porque no hay repostajes... En fin espero sobre todo para el online que verdaderamente el desgaste influya en el tema de los tiempos para tratar de conservar ruedas con el pilotaje...

El tema de las físicas en este gameplay me han parecido de pena, tengo que decirlo, no me ha gustado nada. Eso si. Va con pad y por ahí albergo esperanzas...

EDITO 2:

Otro video nuevo pero ahora de monoplazas,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhqWA_WlSQA
Din-A4 escribió:...qué tontería tener 3 hilos pudiendo tener 1 y que no se pierda la información o se duplique...)

Pues si tio, con un unico hilo para todas las plataformas ya valdria, la info es la misma, luego ya en el online cada plataforma que tuviese su hilo, para que quedase la gente para jugar y tal...

Pues nada, me cito a mi mismo con nueva info:

Parece ser que tendremos el Circuito de las Americas, gran circuito :)

Anteriormente pusieron un articulo sobre la categoria Touring cars, esta vez le toca el turno a las de resistencia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ35QKDMxWk

Listado de coches de la categoria de resistencia:

- AUDI R8 LMS Ultra
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
- Aston Martin N24 V12 Zagato
- McLaren 12C GT3
- Nissan 2008 (R35) GT-R Nismo GT500
- Honda HSV-010 GT
- Lola B12/80
- Shelby Cobra “Daytona” Coupe
- Ford GT40 MK1
- Mazda 787B

Caracteristicas de esta modalidad:

Large grid sizes (up to 16 cars offline, 12 players online)
Long, high speed races featuring tyre wear (up to 40 minutes long)
AI run multiple strategies
Cars of similar or pre-defined specification
Sports tuned vehicles with lots of grip
Practice, Qualifying and Race format
Rolling Starts
Focus on night time races

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/05/focus-on-endurance/
Info de fbetes:

Nueva hornada de gameplays, y esto es una versión más avanzada del juego:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIVTzkOfDmk

Y aumenta el número de circuitos:

Autodromo Do Algarve*
Indianapolis*
Istambul
Okutama*
Hong Kong*
Red Bull Ring*
Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace*
Autosport Raceway*
Barcelona*
Spa Francorchamps *

Video de daños:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VAc6BZUwiU
El circuito Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace al final parece ser que no va a estar Din-A4.

Otro circuito mas para la lista:

Dubai.
Traspaso la info del otro hilo y actualizado el wiki en la seccion de circuitos y coches.

fbetes escribió:Listado definitivo de los circuitos que habrá en el juego:

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/06/gri ... rack-list/

Finalmente el circuito urbano que faltaba era Chicago

fbetes escribió:Listado de coches definitivo:

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/06/the ... autosport/

denis74 escribió:Preview modo Carrera (4 partes) .Cada uno de unos 20 minutos. Buen material para ver como es este Grid Autosport:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b9Pv2RcrPY&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Xs3d0Dq4&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzNpt_G5N0M&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIqjaMG_RIM&hd=1

fbetes escribió:Nuevos gameplays,

INSIDESIMRACING

Resistencia, Aston Martin, Circuito del Algarve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a96iAxAN3w8

Resistencia, Aston Martín, Yas Marina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO0Oauo6UcQ

Monoplazas, F312, San Francisco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg-KHS-T_SE

Drift, Nissan Silvia, Yas Marina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbWS4BHDc8

Resistencia, Mercedes AMG GT3, Algarve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9w3p7KSaY

TEAM VVV

Monoplazas, F312, Sepang (corto y reverso)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDmgvbbusMc

Monoplazas, F312, Autosport track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9PJaGTUEV8
Gracias por transladar la información, es bastante molesto tener que hacer copy pastes simplemente para que no se pierda información, en este y en todos los hilos.

Respecto al juego:
Me alegra ver esos comentarios, aunque no creo que sea mejor en físicas que GT6, o por lo menos eso he entendido del mensaje. Creo que este juego y los de codemasters plasman mucho mejor lo que es un fin de semana de competición, y el circuito, el entorno, la I.A... pero en físicas soy pesimista, aunque ojalá me lleve una alegría.

Fantástica noticia la del embrague y cambio en H, a la espera de ver si el embrague es tal o si es un botón.

Otra cosa: los volantes visualmente (no he probado el juego así que en cuanto a volante no sé si se podrá), no giran más de 90º a cada lado, como en F1 2013 :(
Las ultimas cosillas que han ido saliendo...

Carrera de Ford GT40 MK1 en Mont Tremblant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wtiCgjULZw

Trailer de la categoria Open Wheel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0XJF_Vcn98

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/06/dis ... pen-wheel/

Un nuevo coche anunciado, KTM X-Bow R:

Imagen

Otra pequeña tanda de Preguntas / Respuestas:

Q: When a livery is created online, does this livery carry over to every car in your garage?
A: No. Only your RaceNet Club livery is shared across all your cars.

Q: Can sponsors change from car to car even if they have your team/club livery?
A: You can save up to 3 custom liveries for each car, in addition to your RaceNet Club livery and any stock liveries available to it. Each custom livery can have different sponsors applied.

Q: Can tirewear be switched off in online endurance races?
A: In Online Custom Cups you can use Endurance class vehicles in standard Races or Time Attack, which don’t use the tyre wear mechanic.

Q: Am I able to customize the wheels on my cars, like in GRID2?
A: Yes, you can customise the design, size and colour of your vehicle’s wheels; just like in GRID 2.

Q: Will there be any custom livery design in Single Player?
A: No

Q: Is there is list with the prices when buying a car online?
A: Not at this time, would this be something you'd find interesting?
Muchas gracias a todos los que estais colaborando para ofrecernos las novedades de este juego. Aunque pueda parecer que no haya mucho feedback, estoy seguro de que muchos como yo siguen atentamente (y en la sombra) vuestras aportaciones.

Un saludo!
Sierra_29 escribió:Muchas gracias a todos los que estais colaborando para ofrecernos las novedades de este juego. Aunque pueda parecer que no haya mucho feedback, estoy seguro de que muchos como yo siguen atentamente (y en la sombra) vuestras aportaciones.

Un saludo!

Pues a ver si salis de esa sombra XD , que hay que hacer unas carreritas limpias en el online del juego cuando salga, porque no se, pero me parece que el online de este juego será algo sucio metiendote en salas publicas con gente que no conoces...
Muy buen trabajo Din y KiMika estáis haciendo un gran trabajo, veo que la vista interior no será detallada en todos si no que será negra como en GT6, bueno, veamos si da una sensación diferente
GRAN TORINO escribió:Muy buen trabajo Din y KiMika estáis haciendo un gran trabajo, veo que la vista interior no será detallada en todos si no que será negra como en GT6, bueno, veamos si da una sensación diferente

Bueno no llega a ser tampoco como los Standard de GT6. En ésta no se ve mal, lo único que se ve algo borroso el volante para disimular que no tiene display. La sensación de velocidad me gusta. Otra cosa que no tiene es que el volante visualmente no gira más de 90º a cada lado.
Trailer de la categoria Tuner y articulo de la categoria en el blog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0OtaDhUMk

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/06/discipline-focus-tuner/

A ver que tal se da el drift en esta entrega.

He añadido al wiki los trailers de las distintas categorias que nos han ido sacando hasta ahora. Cabina abierta, Tuner, Resistencia y Touring Cars, solo nos falta por ver el de los coches de calle "Street".
Unos cuantos videos e info nueva:

Un articulo en el blog, sobre el sistema Racenet del juego:

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/06/racenet-and-grid-autosport/

Drift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ojou0SR7nI

fbetes escribió:Pongo un último video de accidentes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeVm88fA3hY

fbetes escribió:Otro video más de Team VVV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknDbav8e1o

KiMika escribió:El ultimo trailer que nos queda por ver de las categorias de coches que hay en el juego. Categoria "Street":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vcej03eyoA

Articulo de la categoria en el blog:

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/06/discipline-focus-street/
Buena información constante está habiendo, dentro de poco habrá gente con el juego.
Ya no queda nada...

fbetes escribió:Trailer de lanzamiento:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J4-z2UeitE

fbetes escribió:Por cierto, a una semana del lanzamiento, últimas informaciones:
http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/06/lau ... most-here/

En resumen:
-han tenido un problema con los tiempos de contrarreloj a última hora y vendrá por defecto desactivado y una vez lo arreglen lo activaran por parche, piden disculpas (les ha pillado el toro)
-habrá DLCs de 2 tipos, uno de paces de coches y otro de mini expansiones.
El de coches es sencillo, son pack de coches adicionales para el juego. El de mini expansiones incluye nuevas localizaciones (disponible para offline y online), nuevos modos de juego, y nuevos coches...

Darán más info sobre los DLC una vez se acerque su lanzamiento.
Buen hilo, si señor! Que de info del juego, asi da gusto.

Ya no queda nada para volver a un Grid, aunque el segundo me dejo un sabor un poquillo agridulce, sigue siendo de mis sagas favoritas en conducción, hoy ya he sacado mi G27 para desenpolvarlo e ir calentando toda la semana, tengo ganas de darle caña este verano :)
Aprovecho que has posteado para traer alguna cosa nueva que han puesto en el hilo de XBOX, ya que como no postea nadie, el foro no permite hacerlo 2 veces seguidas en menos de 5 dias.
En el hilo de XBOX ya hay gente que lo ha probado y ha puesto sus impresiones.

Mañana el juego sale en USA y el 27 por aqui para nosotros, y mañana se abre la veda para las reviews.

Imagen

Team VVV - preview fórmula B en el circuito Red Bull Ring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JbSMMUxfT8

Grid AutoSport Gameplay [Mixed Play & Re-play]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tywDWWQdw6I

Red Bull Ring Race Gameplay- GRID Autosport - Formula Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMDs3kXHHhw

Video de accidentes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up8Br0Nnxes
Pues creo que el sábado iré a por él porque me ha convencido bastante

Lo único malo es que no está Nürburgring, espero que al menos la metan en DLC más adelante
Para mi tiene pintaza, espero que el online sea decente, anda que jugue horas y horas al 1...
124 respuestas
1, 2, 3