fw 3.15 o aumentar al 3.41?

Hi fodil,

Rather than pasting hideous google translations which make from little to no sense at all, feel free to post in english. I'm positive most people here are used to reading about these issues in english, so chances are that they'll make out what you mean more easily if you just post in english, than trying to decypher the goofy google translations.

Also feell free to P.M should you need help trying to translate anything specific.

Regards.

M.
matt1973 escribió:Hi fodil,

Rather than pasting hideous google translations which make from little to no sense at all, feel free to post in english. I'm positive most people here are used to reading about these issues in english, so chances are that they'll make out what you mean more easily if you just post in english, than trying to decypher the goofy google translations.

Also feell free to P.M should you need help trying to translate anything specific.

Regards.

M.

Many thanks for this first help....anyway....I already posted in english here but someone didn't like that....! and it would be fine if you can correct that directly in the " HILO" to achieve my purpose!!!!
I would be more accurate to post all that in french but it's a spanish forum!!!!
I think it's clever to stop posting!!!
Regards.
Sorry, but my french is very limited so I won't be able to help much on translating from there.

If you point me to the original post in english I may try to quote and translate so you can get the reply you're looking for.

I can see that some people don't like posting in english in a spanish forum, anyways forums are about helping others, right?..

You're very welcome!

M.
Hi,

"Sorry for all who don't understand my meaning by this thread!!!!"

Please, I want to know, If someone can "help":

1-What did Geohot find in linux? Is there any relation between what he was working on and this jailbreak?

2-What did SONY with stopping Otheros? the fail is bigger in 3.15 than 3.41?

3-Why did KaKaroto decide to work on PL3 for lower fw? Is PL3 worthless?

I'm an addict tester (not an addict gamer!) !!!!!! if I only can test Hermes v4B and return to 3.15!!! mmmm

Thanks.
Moi je pourrai t'aider à traduire, si tu le désire.
Anglais, Français, Espagnole
5 respuestas