A ver no os compliqueis, el juego tendrá una historia simplona y fanservicera, como cuando las compañías hacen crossovers entre sus juegos o con otros de toda la vida. Yo al menos me espero un juego rollo Elite Beat Agents, no me hago ilusiones de una aventura épica.
- Music from every numbered game in the series will be featured
- Will feature all the main characters in the series. Users will choose 4 of their favourite characters to play the game.
- You can choose the FF games that you've previously played, and also choose the "Field", "Battle" and "Event", and the game system will differ based on your choices.
- Can choose difficulty level.
- Features "Beautiful Movie Scenes" (presumably CG movies)
- As you clear the stages and level up your characters, more music and movies will be unlocked
- On the music front, the game will have major songs from the numbered FF games. Specific songs mentioned by Square Enix include Clash on the Big Bridge (Final Fantasy V), One Winged Angel (Final Fantasy VII), At Zanarkand (Final Fantasy X) and The Sunleth Waterscape (Final Fantasy XIII). And, of course, the main FF themehttp://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/07/11/theatrhythm_ff_details/Historia:
In the meanwhile, here's the game's prologue, in case you were wondering how Square Enix has managed to cram a rhythm game into the Final Fantasy universe.
Apparently, the space between the gods Chaos and Cosmos is known as "Rhythm." "Rhythm" gives birth to the crystal which controls music, and fills the world with sound. However, the forces of chaos have disrupted the peace, and the crystal has begin to lose its shine. To restore the crystal's shine, the music wave "Rizpo" must be increased. And so, the warriors, guided by the crystal, begin their journey of music.
When that journey will begin is anyone's guess at present, as the official site does not have a release date.http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/07/11/theatrhythm_prologue/Muñequitos: Web oficial: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/t_ff/
Nomura es el productor creativo. El juego está siendo desarrollado por Indieszero: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indieszero