Western Digital deja a los usuarios de Mycloud sin acceso a sus datos

El pasado 26 de marzo Western Digital sufrió un ataque y mantiene detenidos todos los sevicios Mycloud.

https://www.westerndigital.com/company/ ... y-incident

Como usuario afectado desde hace más de una semana, este es el correo que me han enviado:

Important update about access to your files
Dear My Cloud Home customer,

We are currently experiencing a service interruption that is preventing files access and use of the applications provided for your product, including the mobile, desktop, and web apps. During this service interruption, you may now access files stored locally on your device using a feature called Local Access.

The Local Access feature allows you to directly access your personal files from a Windows or MacOS computer that is connected to the same network as your device. To enable Local Access, use your favorite browser and connect to your device’s Dashboard. Then enable the Local Access feature and create a new Local Access account. For more detailed instructions and walk-thru video, visit this knowledge base article.

We continue to make every effort to restore all services as quickly as possible and will provide updates as we have them. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate the patience of our user community as we continue our urgent efforts to restore all services.

Western Digital takes customer privacy and security seriously. For more information on how we protect your privacy, please visit our Privacy Statement.

Thank you,

My Cloud Home Product Team

Edit. A 13 de abril
Acaban de restaurar los servicios

My Cloud Home - Important update
Dear My Cloud Home customer,

We'd like to inform you that our services are back online and fully operational.

Our engineering and support teams have worked around the clock to resolve this outage and we are happy to report that our login and cloud access services have been restored. You can now fully connect to your WD My Cloud and SanDisk ibi family of products.

We understand this service interruption has been challenging, and we thank you for your patience. As always, our customer support team is available to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for being a valued customer and your continued support of Western Digital.

Western Digital takes customer privacy and security seriously. For more information on how we protect your privacy, please visit our Privacy Statement.

Thank you,

My Cloud Home Product Team
0 respuestas