A Small World

Por curiosidad, ¿alguno de vosotros es miembro de A Small World?

Para los que no sepan de qué va el tema: Pulse aquí.
Podrias explicar de que va?
Que no lo pillo
Para poder apuntarte te tiene que "introducir" alguien, y en esa web solo aceptan a gente famosa y bien conocida. Vamos, que ningún donnadie entrará ahí.
Parece una comunidad online de alto nivel. Tiene un halo de misterio bastante curioso. Me interesaría una invitación...
Que misterioso... Seran masones o algo asi?
O de la hermandad de los canteros?
Yo no se a vosotros pero a mi me tiene una pinta de secta... ke tira patrás!!

Saludos!!

P.D. Pero por curiosidad me gustaria ke me invitaran, asi que si alguien es miembro... xDD
zaok escribió:Yo no se a vosotros pero a mi me tiene una pinta de secta... ke tira patrás!!

Saludos!!

P.D. Pero por curiosidad me gustaria ke me invitaran, asi que si alguien es miembro... xDD

Es sólo para famosos, ahí chatean muchas celebridades, y hay información de fiestas, restaurantes, hoteles, consejos sobre diversos temas (dónde encontrar un charter en cada ciudad, etc).

No os perdéis nada, cualquier cosa que anuncien ahí no os la podéis permitir.
Pues que les den por culo, a ellos y su puto mundo de fantasia. El día que bajen de las nubes se van a pegar una ostia que flipas...
Los ricos ricos son... no hay nada como el dinero para producir más dinero.
Bah que asco de web, anda y que les den.

Alguien me puede invitar para que haga una valoración mejor? [carcajad]
uhm como decirlo, yo estoy dentro....

MIRANDO LA WEB NO INVITADO XDDDD
La definición que más se ha aproximado a la realidad es la de Diskun, no se trata de algo para ricos y famosos si no para gente bien conectada y bien situada. Hay muy poco famoseo. Con deciros que el 70% de los miembros son europeos ya os hacéis una idea.

Es muy dificil conseguir una invitación. Del total de miembros solo un 10% tiene facultad de invitar a externos y aún con esas las invitaciones son limitadas a un par al año por miembro. Las normas son muy estrictas en lo referente a la privacidad. No se puede contactar con gente que no conoces, el baneo es inmediato e inapelable en cuanto tres personas rechazan tu invitacion. La veracidad de los datos proporcionados (aparte de los personales también el CV de trabajo y educación) es un punto en el que hacen mucho hincapié. La comunidad está basada en la confianza entre sus miembros. Se presupone

Por cierto que aparte de los foros, en los que se tratan temas muy superficiales y otros no tanto, hay guías locales, buscador de empleo y pisos y un foro de compra/venta de artículos "poco comunes" (barcos, jets, relojes, etc).

Para que os hagáis una idea:

Adjuntos

nekabe21 escribió:Que misterioso... Seran masones o algo asi?
O de la hermandad de los canteros?

creo que pertenecen a la mano negra [uzi]
Segun la Wikipedia

aSmallWorld is an online social network service similar to Friendster. Dubbed "Snobster" by critics, it is an exclusive invitation-only network with roughly 230,000 members. Founded by Erik Wachtmeister, a former investment banker and the son of a former Swedish ambassador to the United States, the network includes celebrities and socialites such as Naomi Campbell, Paris Hilton, Quentin Tarantino, James Blunt, Ivanka Trump, Tiger Woods, Josh Groban and Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia.
F. Greyback escribió:...

Esto... tu estas dentro?
darix2006 escribió:
Esto... tu estas dentro?

A EL! xD
darix2006 escribió:
Esto... tu estas dentro?

si, pero no me pidáis invitaciones que no tengo disponibles XD.

pregunté anoche porque no me parecía descabellado que hubiera alguien en EOL que también fuese miembro de ASW, ya que EOL es una de las mayores comunidades de España.
Y aparte de para hacerse el guay ante la gente, ¿para qué sirve esta comunidad? ¿tiene una temática concreta?

Y por otro lado, ¿qué tipo de gente está ahí? ¿gente culta? ¿gente de clase social alta? ¿gente influyente? ¿gente con dinero?

EDITO

Creo que me respondo leyendo los artículos de prensa:

http://www.asmallworld.net/press2/articles/elpais.pdf
http://www.asmallworld.net/press2/articles/elmundo.pdf
http://www.asmallworld.net/press2/articles/perfil.pdf
http://www.asmallworld.net/press2/articles/baquia.pdf

Vamos, una comunidad de ricos o pijos, dando igual que sean cultos o tontos.
Darkoo escribió:Vamos, una comunidad de ricos o pijos, dando igual que sean cultos o tontos.

Entre ellos dudo que eso les importe.. es más, dudo que lleguen a tener la capacidad de plantearse eso muchos..
No habrá algo parecido pero no tan elitista sobre gente con intereses sobre ciencias y tal, por casualidad ?
etc&Darkoo escribió:Pijos&cía

Algunos posts del foro de ASW...

An impassioned reply by an Iraqi-American to those (and there are many) who insist on posting messages of hate against the new Iraq:

Please feel free to ridicule Iraq's woes and the Al-Qaeda presence there when it's your own family being blown up by these barbarous terrorists, these self-described "freedom fighters." As someone who has actually been to Iraq and has studied the country in depth for nearly a decade, I can assure you that Al-Qaeda and its affiliated groups are alive and well in all parts of Iraq.

In Iraq today, former Ba'athists and those who benefited from the apartheid policies of the old regime finance poor, uneducated, and brainwashed Arab men (the "non-existent" Al-Qaeda splinter groups) who've come from all over the world in order to fight the elected government in an effort to re-introduce minority rule to Iraq. While the current government is far from perfect, it is the first Iraq government in centuries that fairly (much to the chagrin of pan-Arabists everywhere) reflects the true ethnic and religious make-up of Iraq today.

It is not about Shiism and Sunnism, it is not about Arab and Kurd, but rather about basic human decency. I challenge those who oppose everything about this new order in Iraq to sit down and review the history of the country - the thousands upon thousands (Shiite and Sunni alike) who were brutally murdered by the regime, the women who were subjected to rape at the hands of the cabal who ruled the country, and the endless wars that devastated not only Iraq, but nearly all of its neighbors as well. The vast majority of the violence today is a result of an inability of those who benefited from the former regime to let a new order take shape. It is they who have killed, or have indirectly caused the death of, thousands of Iraqis going about their everyday lives in Baghdad and beyond.

Is it not a shame upon all Arabs that today, from Morocco to the Gulf, there is not one home-grown Arab democracy in the region, save Iraq and the Palestinian territories, both of course under occupation by foreign forces. While the Americans have not done a great job in post-war Iraq (in fact, they've done quite a poor job on the whole), the Arabs have done everything in their power, from sending suicide bombers to attack Iraqi civilians to endlessly bombarding the media with their lofty anti-occupation rhetoric, to make sure that a new Iraq, one that provides for all of its citizenry, fails. How sad are the Arabs today, that they consider this a success...how sad indeed?

I pray that your families continue to enjoy the peace and tranquility that mine in Iraq have never known. I pray that those suicide bombers in Iraq so lauded in the Arab media today do not return to your countries to carry out the same acts of unimaginable brutality that they've unleashed in Iraq over the past few years. But most of all, I pray for Iraq, and for its deliverance from the hands of those terrorists who've made it the hell it is today. Good riddance.

You are the New Lebanese President-What will You do? ( 46 Views ) Detach

Topic: Lebanon

This question is for everybody who reads this thread, Lebanese or others . Can you offer in few lines (preferably a short concise paragraph so everyone can read) a Solution to save Lebanon (i.e: Military Power, Confederalism, No Solution...)

Note: No referrals to political leaders . Take it as a game where you have been chosen to save Lebanon. What are the steps you will implement?

I will offer my solution"s" shortly

We might do a vote at the end for the best solution

Best,

Paul

Do you believe in God ? ( 1446 Views ) Detach

If you do, how can you explain the loss of someone close, who left too early ? If not, how can you make your way without thinking that life is a bitter joke and asking yourself why are we on this earth ? Althought I'm - and will always be - an optimistic and positive person, these are some questions that obviously one has to think about in his life.

400 million USD for the Bulgarian nurses?

I need help understanding here

Last time I looked, Libya was banned from the world orgs due to the Pan Am and UTA (French airline) terrorist attacks.

Then some time ago Libya settled with Pan Am families (am I wrong?) and was welcomed again in the UN wolrd. Even "W" greated that country back into the right path....

Now, if I remember correctly, Pan Am families got around 3 million USD per victim (were they paid?) which brings total cost for Libya to around 700 million USD.

ARE WE ABOUT TO FINANCE OVER HALF OF THAT SETTLEMENT ?

JF writing without knowing any Pan Am victim's relative and feeling sorry for the nurses' fate so far

Book Club ( 585 Views ) Detach

Hello to all book worms,

Would anyone be interested in joing a virtual book club? Unlike the real ones there would be more chance of international diversity...

LATEST UPDATE
Monday 2nd July 2007

Looks like the ‘winning’ title for July is A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (author of The Kite Runner). It is now available (In the UK anyway) in hardback edition and paperback at the airports.

Please note that I am opening new thread for each title we discuss (in order not to clog this one). The thread name for this months title will be: Book Club: July 2007
We will use this thread as a ‘mother thread’ to suggest and select all future titles. Please bookmark both.

SO

16th-31st July discussion time for is A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini on the BOOK CLUB: JULY 2007 thread

and

16th-31st July suggestions for August title on THIS THREAD (please could we try to have different genres each month, historical novels, classics etc)
First 10 sugessted titles will be used to vote from for the August’s title.

Enjoy!

xx
p.s. any sugegstions greatly valued!

Como podéis leer (lo siento, pero el idioma obligatorio en los foros es en inglés) sólo se habla de yates, partidos de polo y fiestas en rascacielos...
Vaya... i estás dentro será por algo...

Que es ese algo exactamente?
narko.0 escribió:Vaya... i estás dentro será por algo...

Un amigo que ya esté dentro XD.

Antes tenías que estar muy bien conectado para entrar. Aparte de que te invitara un miembro con derecho a invitar (mas o menso el 10% del total) tenían que confirmarte 5 miembros antiguos.

Ahora con que te proponga alguien con derecho a invitar ya vale.

Sigo pensando que debe haber alguien en EOL que sea miembro.
narko.0 escribió:Vaya... i estás dentro será por algo...

Era el sobrino de una ministra, creo

EDIT: Ahm, que no era por eso xD
Darkoo escribió:Vamos, una comunidad de ricos o pijos, dando igual que sean cultos o tontos.

F. Greyback escribió:Como podéis leer (lo siento, pero el idioma obligatorio en los foros es en inglés) sólo se habla de yates, partidos de polo y fiestas en rascacielos...

¿quién ha dicho que los ricos y pijos sólo hablen de yates? ¿quién ha dicho que los ricos y pijos no puedan hablar de cosas interesantes?

Lo que he venido a resumir son los requisitos para entrar y creo que no he andado muy lejos de la realidad. Supongo que alguno de EOL será miembro, pero no creo que lo diga en público porque estará diciendo que es "alguien". Al igual, supongo, que serás tú o tu amigo alguien con bastante dinero e integrado en la clase más alta del país.

Con esto no te estoy criticando en ningún momento.
Coño, podrías poner un hilo o un post de Tarantino!!

XD
24 respuestas