UMMMM alguien sabe algo de esto? sony pidiendo la devolucion de pstwos???

navegando navegando.... y me encuentro eso...

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psx2&message.id=1214843&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

cito algunas cosillas:

"The only problem I know of with the new PSTwo's is that some of the 70012 models have some type of laser diode problem. This has been confirmed at many mod shops and is true.

As for a recall or something I've never heard of it. Besides, why would Sony wait until now? "

"probably an excuse for the store being out of stock. "

"Hmm this is stupid because I just bought the pstwo and the damn network disc (blue disc) that came with it made my PStwo shake ALLOT, making a hell of allot of noise and it was moving (from the shaking) I immiediatly looked if the DVD was just misplaced in the ps2 and it wasent, I retried and the samething happennend (and all that time it was frozen on a loading screan, the first loading screen of the disc). That is Bull sh1t, they diditn even see that the damn disc they gave with it dosent work, what a bunch of dumbasses"

no se, pero pq no??? un partida de pstwos con problemas en los laser???? o mejor aun, una partida de lasers con problemas???? no se si sera valido para las pal, pero si en los eeuu ya estaban devolviendo consolas a sony sin una "peticion" oficial...

en fin, bulo o no... ahi esta la info... si alguien sabe algo mas... que postee plis...

un saludo!
0 respuestas