Halo 2 Bungie Weekly Update!!!

haber si esta Weekly Update es tan interesante como la ultima.
ke no se empiezen a rallar como siempre!!! :-)

[360º]

Bungie Weekly Update May 21 2004

What gives!!?? HBO two weeks in a row? Not really. Last week's came off sounding fake, and there was no Mister CHief. So we OWE HBO this one.

I can't even tell you how excited everyone was after E3 – a mixture of fatigue, elation and excitement meant for varying degrees of glassy-eyed wonder when the small contingent we sent there arrived back. As planned, the E3 demo was a minor speed bump, hardly interfered with production at all, and in fact helped tremendously with some feedback from players and reaction to new stuff. Personally, I had a great time. People love Halo, and I got to bask in some of the reflected glory. But back at the ranch…

SONIC THE GRIESEMER

Right after E3 Jaime went to work tweaking the physics on vehicles.

Mostly he has been building on what we showed at E3. Some of this involves tweaking, including the addition o fan extended camera shake for all the grenades so you can feel them from farther away, reduced the number of needles requires for a super-detonation, that kind of thing. He's also added some new weapons to te mix, which of course we can't mention here, but both are VERY different from each other. Once you have a solid balance, like we did for E3, you have to add new elements very carefully so you don’t throw it out of whack.

Jaime and the team are also working on a final calibration of some of the fundamental systems like time, damage transfer, gravity and collision damage. These are broad, sweeping systems that you have to nail down fairly early. Jaime says he feels like we know enough about our missions and gameplay to do this now, which is important because we won’t be able to re-visit them later. He says it’s hard work but it will form a solid foundation for the rest of the game.

Jaime says we recorded a ton of combat dialog. And he says that our combat dialog plan is basically insane. Jaime argues that the combat dialog in Halo 1 still holds up well, but that Halo 2’s dialog will make it look primitive. He says that the AI is so much more aware of what is going on around it, we couldn’t help but take advantage of that with more dialog. He's pretty sure we recorded more unique lines for one character than we had in all of Halo 1.

Jaime's also been spending a lot of time this week setting up a brand new Covenant vehicle. He thinks it is the coolest-looking Covenant vehicle so far and he can’t wait to get it into the game. He wouldn't tell us if it was single, multiplayer or both.

BONUS QUESTION: Jaime – what was the coolest thing you saw at E3?

For the first time in 5 years I didn’t get to go to E3. I was too busy writing combat dialog and wrangling the character behaviors. The new Zelda looks damn cool though. Link is a total badass.

SUPER BUTCHER BROS.

Chris has been working diligently been working on time control for PAL vs. NTSC builds... he says that sounds lame but it might let us do some cool in-game slow-mo features if we so chose, but only if they were implemented in some cool, non-clichéd way. And he's been planning for an epic Halo 2-related project, which is going to be fricking insane. Australasian, European and other territories will be pleased to hear that we're doing cool stuff with the PAL versions to make them look good AND play nice with NTSC over LIVE. PAL time control is very important to Chris so that he can play against his 56-year old father on Xbox live. He lives in New Zealand, so the ping might be a bit hard to take, but Chris will let him host. :-)

Other stuff... Chris says not much else that’s really that cool, other than the fact that we’ve been doing flythroughs of some of our levels over the past few days and they’re beautiful. Why are they so beautiful? Chris says the artists have had a lot more time in Halo 2 to concentrate on things like line of sight and vistas, and in Chris's own words, "Zanzibar can’t have any truly gorgeous visuals because it has to be a multiplayer map, there is stuff coming down the pipe that makes it look like hang ‘em high by comparison."

And on E3: "Coolest thing I saw on the web as e3 coverage was God of War. Beautiful, beautiful animation. Makes me wish we could show off our new animation system with a third person fighting game... I miss Konoko."

BUBSY THE BUTKUS

We asked John Butkus, the tallest animator, what cool stuff he'd been up to (this was Thursday night, Hockey fans…):

"If you consider re-doing all the Elite animations with him holding a Brute weapon cool, then yes I guess that is cool shit. Let’s see, since we spoke last I’ve finished up a large, intimidating alien, given the elite a Brute weapon, given him animations for that and for the driver and gunner of a new Covenant vehicle, and another Elite's first-person animations for the Brute weapon as well.

The pace has been kind of frantic for the past few weeks and I didn’t really let up last week during E3, so I kind of feel like death warmed over right now. You know when you’re so tired, that you forget what day it is and you can’t even form coherent sentences? Yeah, it’s like that. I’ve been trying to work extra fast so that tomorrow I can get all the details on the cinematic I’m hopefully going to be starting some time tomorrow afternoon. I’d like to get it started tomorrow so that I can plug away at it on the weekend a bit. It’s the first cinematic being done for the game, and it has Master Chief approaching a bridge…and it's going to be so friggin’ cool, it’s not even funny.

Sorry, getting a little sidetracked because I’m monitoring the Lightning/Flyers NHL game right now. I’m a diehard Flyers fan, and if they lose tonight they’re out of the playoffs…so if that happens, I will be ‘sick’ tomorrow i.e., hung-over from drowning my sorrows, so I hope they win tonight and force a game 7.

As for your bonus question, I didn’t go to E3 so I didn’t see anything cool. Oh okay, I did read the internet a bit and the PSP looks hot as hell and I will probably buy one even though I’ll only end up using it like three days out of the year."

STATEN THE TIME SWEEPER

Joseph Staten, our very own director of cinematics has been a busy, busy bee!

"The last few weeks have been all about combat dialog. I have some favorite lines, but I don’t want to give anything away. OK, maybe just one…

(One of the marines’ responses to being stared at by the player for a long time)
“Most people don't like having a gun pointed in their face. Me? I love it.”

Our cast is pretty locked-down. They’ll be some returning favorites, as well as a whole bunch of new very exciting, very talented folks (most of whom are big ‘ol Halo fans – an unexpected benefit!).

CJ and I continue to crank away on the videomatics. This week we’re revisiting some of the moments in the Halo2 announcement trailer, and putting them into their final context. I’m only authorized to say three words: ride the pickle. Let the fans chew on that!

And the coolest thing I say at E3? Well, since I was only there for the press-briefing it’s a toss-up between the really cute Edelman PR woman manning the power-point presentation (her blue sweater, in particular), and Muhammad Ali.

Clearly, I have priority problems."

- Joseph

AERO THE WALPOLE

Nathan reports from the dark precipice of the animation station:

Mike Budd is still trouncing on some great animation of a secret character and it looks damn good.

Billmation is giving the Grunt some glory. You will respect the little ones this time around guys.

*Frankienote: Yeah – Butcher showed me the grunt animation in slo-mo and it was totally badass.

John has finished off a secret character that will be great fun to play around. I wish I could say more. Oh, he has been doing some more Elite stuff with a new vehicle…

I have been working on the Brute this past week. After the recent E3 crunch it is nice to move back onto a vastly different character. I have been working on some animations for some cool AI behavior that is guaranteed to have players pooping themselves, changing their underpants only to poop themselves again… I have been watching some biker movies and National Geographic films for reference. Mr. Brute, may I introduce you to your cousins Black Rhino, Silverback Gorilla and Brian Bosworth?

As far as E3 goes I am excited over a few games. Full Spectrum Warrior is a game that I will either love or hate, but I would definitely give props to the dev team. There is lot of great detail in Full Spectrum Warrior. A few titles like Rise of the Kasai and God of War have me yearning to do some fun animation like that and may see me picking up a PS2 to play them. They are beautifully animated games!

So that's it for this week folks, and we'll lead you out with something so horrible, Mister Chief refused to be a part of it...
Imagen
informacion de HALO 2 de los foros de xbox.com

Halo 2 FAQ

Version 7.0

Written by: Thesomeone

Below is Xbox.com’s Halo 2 FAQ, updated with the most current information available.

When is Halo 2 going to be released?

Bungie announced that Halo 2 will ship some time in Fall, 2004. Bungie’s policy is to only announce a street date when they are completely confident that they will meet that date, so it is safe to say that Halo 2 will be in stores this Autumn.

How many Halo 2 demos or trailers are out to the public?

The Halo 2 announcement trailer, Halo 2 E3 demo, and the X03 documentary are out to the public. The announcement trailer can be viewed here, the E3 demo can be viewed here, and the X03 documentary can be viewed here.

Is Halo 2 Xbox Live compatible?

Yes! Halo 2 will be fully compatible with Live with online multiplayer, and Bungie has hinted at the possibility of content downloads.

Is Earth in Halo 2? What other new locations will there be?

Yes, Earth will be in Halo 2. There will also be a moon level, not know if it’s Earth's or another planet's, complete with low gravity. The Covenant homeworld will also come into play. Bungie has said that Halo 2 will also take the player to new Halos, wreckage of previous Halos, gas giants, and even huge space stations. Some of the locations may change though, since it’s still early in the development process.

Is the Master Chief, and are the marines back in Halo 2?

Yes, the Master Chief will be back and he is even getting upgraded with new armor and gear. All of the marines are back, as well as marines with new specialties, like the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, medics, Pelican Dropship pilots, recon teams, and more.

Is 343 Guilty Spark back in Halo 2?

It is not confirmed or denied by Bungie, but they hinted that he will be back, and he is shown flying away at the end of the original Halo game.

What new Races are there in Halo 2?

The Covenant Brutes, which have the smarts of Elites and power of Hunters, and the Prophets, the Covenant religious leadership is known to make an appearance in Halo 2. You can see concept art of them here.

What new weapons are in Halo 2?

The Sub-Machine Gun, which has a high rate of fire but is inaccurate, and the Battle Rifle, which looks like an upgraded Assault Rifle with a scope but slower rate of fire. The Covenant also has new weapons. The Brutes have a weapon that seems to be like a Plasma Rifle or Fuel Rod Gun, but its unknown if it will be usable or not. The other known Covenant addition is a purple weapon that was seen being used by Elites in a video segment at X03. But that’s all that is known about it. You can see some images of the weapons here and here.

What new vehicles are in Halo 2?

There will be several new types of Warthogs: The Snowhog is white and has treads but is currently thought to be unarmed, the Junglehog is a camouflage version of the Warthog with upgraded tires and armor, the Troophog is a troop carrier version of the Warthog, with the back LAGG replaced with seats, but it's also unarmed. Then there is the original Warthog without a weapon, and there is a Warthog with a mounted Gauss Rifle, which is like a rocket launcher. There is also an ATV, which is unarmed, but the Master Chief can fire any one-handed gun while riding it, the Covenant Shadow is a Covenant version of the Warthog with a plasma weapon on the back instead of a Human weapon, the Creep is a Covenant armored personnel carrier, with a mounted plasma weapon, and there is a new Covenant dropship, the Phantom, which is bigger and more well armed then its Halo 1 counterpart. You can view images of some of these vehicles, here and here.

Will Captain Keyes be back in Halo 2?

Captain Keyes died in the first Halo, and his body blew up with the ring. Electronic Gaming Monthly has said there is a 0.001% chance of his return, and Bungie has said he’s gone. Captain Keyes will not be back in Halo 2.

Will the flood be back in Halo 2?

Yes, the Flood will tie into the storyline of Halo 2, and will make another appearance, but it’s not known to what extent, or how they will return.

What is Halo 2's storyline?

Not much is known but we know the Earth is attacked, but at one point the assault will end, the Flood return, at least one other Halo comes into play, and the war is taken to the Covenant. Bungie has said that much more of the Covenant and Forerunner history will be revealed in Halo 2.

Will there be a public beta test for Halo 2?

No, there will not. The only people that will be testing Halo 2 are top Bungie and Microsoft employees, and every employee that does participate in the test has to sign a non-disclosure agreement. So anyone who talks about knowing a Halo 2 beta tester, or says they are one, is not telling the truth.

How is the Artificial Intelligence improved in Halo 2?

The Covenant will scurry under ledges, leap over obstacles, and climb up structures. They'll fluidly move with animal-like grace while talking and coordinating amongst their squads. They'll even use flashlights to hunt down the Master Chief in the darkness. The Human forces will also be smarter in Halo 2 though. They'll work better as a team and flip over objects to create cover. The Marines will also know how to call in support from a Warthog or point out an enemy sniper for an ally to take down. Halo 2's AI is expected to be revolutionary for the games industry.

Will more SPARTANs be in Halo 2?

Bungie has not confirmed or denied it. But there are some SPARTANs still alive, according to the newest Halo novel, Halo: First Strike. So, there could be some SPARTANs in Halo 2. We will have to wait and see.

Will the Halo 2 environments be interactive?

Yes, they will be. In Halo 2, there will be destructible objects to add to the realism and strategy. Windows, columns and doors will shatter when they take damage. Enemy soldiers will be able to recognize these objects and strategically destroy them to make the player an easier target. In addition, the Master Chief will be able to shoot out lights and hide in the shadows when stealth makes more sense than confrontation. In the video released at X03, pillars can be seen getting thrown across a room when a grenade goes off nearby, and in the E3 demo, the same effect occurs with tables. Both are good examples of the new environment interaction.

What new abilities does the Master Chief have in Halo 2?

In Halo 2 the Master Chief can put down his weapon and sprint for a short amount of time, he can shoot out lights and hide in the darkness; he can climb certain things, and flip over objects to create cover. He can shoot 2 weapons at one time as long as each weapon only takes one hand to hold. Master Chief can also hold 2 different guns at the same time under the same circumstances. The Chief can also jump on to moving vehicles and hijack them by either kicking the driver out or shooting them out.

Why is Sgt. Johnson in Halo 2? Didn't he die in Halo?

Sgt AJ Johnson, or Sarge, as he is known, was loved by Bungie and fans alike. Although he died in the legendary ending movie, that was just for laughs, and was not part of the plot. In reality, Sgt Johnson survived the Flood, the destruction of Halo, and made it into Halo 2’s storyline. To understand the full story behind it, read the latest Halo novel, First Strike.

What does the box art for Halo 2 look like?

As of now Bungie has released no official cover art. Many websites have put up art, but it has all been made by fans or the website that posted it. Nothing official has been released yet, but Lorraine McLees, a senior Bungie artist, is currently working on the cover art.

When will Bungie release a playable Halo 2 demo?

Bungie has stated that there are no plans to release a playable demo in the near future, since they want the player to be more surprised of the new game play when they get the full game, and a demo would eliminate that surprise. A demo will probably not be released until the full game is already on the shelves.

Halo's subtitle was "Combat Evolved". What is Halo 2's subtitle?

Bungie has not released any official subtitle to Halo 2 yet. Several sites are reporting that it is "Broken Covenant", but that is not being confirmed by Bungie as the actual subtitle. It is not even known yet if Halo 2 will have a subtitle. The world will have to just wait and see.

Will Halo 2 have a high Polygon count, and will that create more lag?

Not at all. Bungie is actually using fewer polygons in Halo 2, and are taking advantage of bump mapping. What is bump mapping? It is a rendering technique used to add improved surface detail to a model. Bump mapping is used in shading the surface of existing polygons in such a way to make the surface of an object look much better. Bump mapping looks better, and uses fewer polygons. So lag should not be too much of a problem in Halo 2.

When will Bungie release more information about Halo 2?

Information is being released each week by Bungie’s newest employee, Frank O’Connor. His Halo 2 updates include new screenshots, information about what part of the game the Bungie team is working on, and so on. They can be found every Friday at Bungie.net.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helpful Links

Forum HTML

Bungie.net

Halo.Bungie.Org

Xbox.com

Xbox.com’s Halo Site

Microsoft’s Halo PC Site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Just the facts*

Written by: Evil Windu

With all the speculation out there, heres a listing of all the known facts from Halo 2. Ive also included a directory of the current video and pictures from the game and I try to cite my sources as best as I can. It should also be noted that I will not includes game specification enhancements on this page, as they should already been common knowledge (ie. graphical enhancements, efficient enemy AI). This information will only be specific to gameplay and only what is known (many of the terms, names and statement are also URL links to specific evidence for said item).

Additional Information

Halo: First Strike... Spills the beans on Halo 2..

Screens:

Elites guarding Forerunner Installation
Presumed Multiplayer in Burial Grounds
Chief pitted against two Jackals in Campaign Mode

Heroes:

Master Chief
Cortana.
Sgt. A.J. Johnson.
Marines
Helljumpers ODSTs (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers)

Villains:

Grunts.
Jackels
Elites
Hunters
Brutes
Prophets
The Flood

Human Weapons:

Battle Rifle
Sub-Machine Gun
M9 HE-DP Grenade (or a variation thereof)
M6D Pistol (or a variation thereof)
M90 SHOTGUN (or a variation thereof)
S2 AM SNIPER RIFLE (or a variation thereof)
M19 SSM ROCKET LAUNCHER (or a variation thereof)
STATIONARY TURRET

(Note: There has been some speculation on whether a version of the M6D Pistol will be in the sequel, as they have yet to be in specific screens, however there is evidence for the M6D Pistol, using it's scope in a screen saver during one of the interviews on the X03 video at time point 6:34, this coupled with it's popularity make it noteworthy)

Covenant Weapons:

Plasma Grenade (or a variation thereof)
Plasma Pistol (or a variation thereof)
Plasma Rifle (or a variation thereof)
New Elite Weapon (formal name unknown).
Brute Weapon (formal name unknown).
Fuel Rod Gun (or a variation thereof)
Needler
Covenant Carbine
Shade (or a variation thereof).
Plasma Sword

Human Vehicles:

M12 WARTHOG LRV
M12A WARTHOG LAAV (or variation thereof).
Warthog Variables (several different units, formal names unknown)
M808B SCORPION MBT (or variation thereof)
Pelican (or variation thereof)
ATV

Covenant Vehicles:

Ghost (or variation thereof)
Hover-cycle (as seen in screensaver on X03 video at time point 4:22, formal name unknown).
Banshee (or variation thereof)
Wraith (or variation thereof)
Shadow
Covenant Troop Transport (formal name unknown)
Phantom (Covenant Transport Vehicle)

Environments:

Earth City (could be another name for New Mombasa)
Moon Base and Space Station (Both seen in the Discovery Channels Documentary about Microsoft and Xbox "X-Factor"(?)
New Mombasa, East African Protectorate (as seen during E3 2003 in-game demo)
Another Halo Construct (mentioned in many interviews, no need to cite formally)
Ruined World (as seen and mentioned in X03 video, time point 6:07)
Covenant Home World (Xbox Nation # 012, page 71, and in several other locations)
Forerunner Installation (as seen in X03 video, time point seen 4:18 and mentioned 6:48)

Confirmed Maps for Multiplayer:

Blood Gulch (and a variety of other maps from the original game)
Lockout
Burial Grounds
Waterworks
Zanzabar

New Features:

"Dual-Wielding" (players will be able to hold more than one, single-handed gun at a time)
"Vehicle Takeover" (players will be able to hi-jack certain vehicle while they are in-use by another player, and steal the vehicle)
Sprinting/Zooming (players will be able to increase in running/driving/flying speed by holding down a specific button, which now also works with certain vehicles as well)
Peeking (players will be able to peek around corners without being seen by AI)
Interactive Environments (players will be able to interact with the environments, such as moving structures for cover or eliminating light sources)
Gaze Tracking (player's heads will now focus on certain objects and other players around them and independent of their body)
Melee Combos (players will be able to construct a variety of strictly melee attacks with weapons)
Multiplayer on Live with include at least 16 people
Multiplayer game types will consist of the previous game types (Slayer, Team Slayer, Capture The Flag, King Of The Hill, Oddball) and a new game type called "Assault" (the player's team must either carry a bomb into the opposing team's base, or defend it from the same threat)
Multiplayer will have four teams (Red, Blue, Green, Gold)
Multiplayer will allow you to play as not only Spartans, but also Elite Covenant warriors (rumor has it that other characters like Brutes will also be playable)

A trabajarrrrrrrrr
PAYOMALOOOOOOOOO
haznos un resumen mejor (de la weekly y de la info), xk komo te tengas k kurrar todo eso t vas a tirar una mañana entera y tampoko es necesario, kon k nos enteremos de lo principal sobra, es decir, lok tu kreas necesario, konfiamos en tu kriterio, al fin y al kabo, te gusta halo, no? [oki]

salu2
He's pretty sure we recorded more unique lines for one character than we had in all of Halo 1.
Tendrá mas frases un solo pesonaje en HALO2 que todas las de HALO juntas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [borracho] [borracho] [borracho] [borracho] [borracho]
A trabajarrrrrrrrr
PAYOMALOOOOOOOOO

[+risas] [+risas] [+risas] [+risas] [+risas] [+risas] [+risas]

Dios mio! como le teneis. Y sin cobrar un duro. Los premios de Divineo deberian ser para él.

XD
Dios mio! como le teneis. Y sin cobrar un duro. Los premios de Divineo deberian ser para él.
De eso nada monada :-( el cabrón es mas caro que una puta de lujo [+furioso]
Bungie lo contrató de forma oficial como traductor de EOL [fumando]
the_master escribió:De eso nada monada el cabrón es mas caro que una puta de lujo .

Jajajajajaja... estuvo bueno eso... pero deberia ser cierto y no broma que lo tiene bien merecido... [beer]

Pero si que es necesari para toda la comunidad apache que entendemos muy poco de Inglich.. jejejeje...

Saludos y esperamos el resumen con ancias... vamos.. que tienes todo mi apoyo moral.. PAYOMALO !!! [tadoramo]

Saludos...
–nuevas cámaras para la onda expansiva de la granada para que se sienta mejor -
-se reduce el número de cargas del aguijón para producir una súper detonación-, armas que no van a mencionar, pero que son muy diferentes

terminando de ajustar el sistema de gravedad, daño por colisión.

los diálogos serán bestiales, hacen que halo 1 se vea en pañales en comparación con su hermano mayo, y la IA está mucho más espabilada de lo que ocurre, además se han grabado nuevos diálogos para cada personajes muchos más de los que habría en todo halo 1

se está trabajando en un nuevo vehículo del pacto pero no saben si será para multijugador o solo para la campaña o para ambos

Retocando animaciones de los elites con armas de brutes – por lo visto el nuevo vehículo del pacto tendrá un sitio para un artillero-

–una de las frases que dirán los marines cuando te quedes mirándolo “ A la mayoría de la peña no le gusta que le esten apuntando con un arma a la cara. A mi me encanta.

Nueva animación para un personaje secreto :O

Inteligencia mejorada la cual hará que te cambies la ropa interior cada 2x3

Halo 2 será totalmente compatible con Xbox Live y además se podrán bajar contenidos

Localizaciones para el juego. La tierra, La luna (no se sabe si será el satélite de la tierra o por el contrario la luna de otro planeta, pero tendrá poca gravedad) Se verá el planeta natal del pacto. Nuevos Halos, estaciones espaciales

Nuevos personajes en el bando terrestre aparte del jefe y de los marines -equipo de asalto orbital, médicos, pilotos de las naves de descenso “pelicano”, equipo de exploración y mas

Los brutes tendrán la inteligencia de los Elites y la fuerza de los Hunters

Armas en Halo 2

SMG (metralleta) tasa de disparo muy elevada pero con poca precisión, rifle de combate, con mirilla telescópica pero una tasa de disparo menor. Los brutes tendrán un arma que es una mezcla entre un rifle de plasta y el arma de los hunters, pero no se sabe si se podrá utilizar o no

Diferentes tipos de vehículos.
Jabalí para la nieve, blanco y con orugas, pero no tendrá armas montadas, Jabalí para la jungla, es un modelo de camuflaje con mejoras en las ruedas y en el blindaje, Jabalí de tropas, es un modelo para el transporte de tropas pero no dispondrá de armas montadas. Jabalí original sin armas montadas, otro con un rifle gauss montada (el rifle gauss es un rifle de gas), el cual es como un lanzacohetes. Habrá un atv (supongo que es un vehículo de transporte de tropas) no dispondrá de armas; pero el jefe podrá disparar un arma de una sola mano mientras conduzca, El Shadow del pacto es una versión del jabalí con un arma de plasma en la parte trasera. Creep transporte blindado del pacto con un arma de plasma. Nuevas naves de descenso del pacto, el Phantom, más grande y mejor armado que su homologo de halo 1.

Los flood regresan pero no se comentara mucho sobre esto –sorpresa sorpresa-

Algo sobre la historia. La tierra es atacada, pero en cierto punto los Flood regresan, al menos un Halo aparece y la guerra es llevada al planeta del Pacto. Se revelará más historia de los forerunner (precursores) y del pacto

NO NO LA HABRÁ, los únicos que podrán jugarla serán cargos elevados de Bungie y empleados de Microsoft, y cada uno de ellos deberá firmara una cláusula diciendo que si hablan de halo 2 están mintiendo (vamos que están cogidos por los huevos)

Cuanto se ha mejorado la inteligencia artificial en Halo ¿

Se coordinaran con los miembros de su equipo, saltaran obstáculos, subirán las estructuras usaran luces para cazar al Jefe en la oscuridad, utilizaran objetos para cubrirse. Los marines también pedirán refuerzos a un jabalí o para que se ayuden contra francotiradores. Se espera que la inteligencia artificial en Halo 2 sea una revolución para la industria de los videojuegos

Habrá mas espartanos en Halo 2? Bungie ni confirma ni desmiente, pero hay algunos espartanos que aun viven, así que podría haber algún espartano mas

Será el entorno en Halo 2 interactivo. Si lo será, hay objetos que se pueden destruir para añadir realismo y estrategia, ventanas columnas puertas que revientan cuando reciben daño, los soldados enemigos reconocerán estos elementos y los utilizaran. El jefe maestro podrá disparar a las luces para ocultarse en las sombras, cuando esconderse sea más útil que liarse a tiros

Que nuevas habilidades tendrá el jefe maestro en Halo 2? El jefe maestro podrá esprintar por un corto periodo de tiempo, puede disparar a las luces y ocultarse, puede trepar por algunas cosas, volcar objetos para cubrirse, disparar 2 armas, y abordar vehículos

Por que esta El sgt Johnson en Halo 2, no murió en la primera parte?
El sargento Johnson es un personaje querido en Bungie y por los fans, A pesar de que moría en el modo legendario, eso simplemente fue por el cachondeo, no era parte del argumento. En realidad, el sgt Jonson sobrevivió a los Flood y a la destrucción de halo, y aparece en halo 2. Para entender toda la historia leed la última novela de Halo –First Strike- para entender toda la historia

Nuevas características

Manejo doble de armas
Robo de vehículos
Esprintar
Asomarse por las esquinas
Entornos interactivos
Combos cuerpo a cuerpo
Modo seguimiento

He hecho un resumen de cada parrafo interesante (casi todos son interesantes) si hubiera traducido todo se me habría quedado en un pestiño de 10 paginas, las cuales no se las habría leido el tato XDD

Pero bueno aqui va mi aportación.

Ahora mis reflexiones....

Con el pacto estos tios estan que se salen, estan metiendo vehículos nuevos a punta pala, la cuestión será que se puedan utilizar (que lo dudo mucho [buuuaaaa] )

Lo de la demo es una cosa que ya se veía venir, máximo secretismo para que la gente se de cabezazos contra las paredes por intentar pillar el puto juego, otra cosa curiosa es la clausula de microsoft, XD por dios, todo lo que dicen es mentira bajo pena de muete y destierro a goenlandia a pintar las rallas de las carreteras.

Por lo demás poco que no hayamos leido.

-Bueno, siempre es una alegria que el Sgt Johnson vuelva, aunque para mi ya no es lo mismo, si en legendario la espichaba, muerto se debería de haber quedado, ahora esto parecerá el sexto sentido, en ocasiones veo muertos [burla2]
kada dia me gusta mas este juego.

gracias PAYOMALO.

salu2
Impresionante, estoy deseando ver las nuevas tacticas de equipo del pacto y desentrañar la historia, q eso de q primero estan atacando la tierra y luego se acaba en el propio planeta del pacto puede dar mucho jugo. Bienvenidos sean los giro inesperados del guion!
Payomalo, como siempre, muchiiiiiiiiisimas gracias ^_^ jejejeje, y como no, gracias de nuevo por la info semanal ;) que guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapoooooooooooooooo!
Cada dia pinta mas wapo el jodio, eso de interactuar con el entorno para cubrirnos me gusta.
Joer a ver si sale ya que le tengo unas ganas al juego...
Y muchas gracias PAYOMALO por la traduccion. ;)
Salu2
Yo aún sigo pensando como coño llegan los flood a la tierra, eso es lo que me come la cabeza; si el sgt jonhson se escapó del halo aún me pregunto si el grupo de asalto de halo logró retomar el verdad y reconciliación.

Para mi que el monitor ha sido el culpable de que los del pacto lleguen a la tierra, o puede que los del pacto que estaban en el pillar of autumn sacasen algo de info...... PERO DE AHI A QUE AL FINAL ACABEN PELEÁNDOSE EN EL PLANETA DEL PACTO....... [mad] dios es que es un giro que te cagas por las bragas.

Ya tengo ganas de pillar yo una nave del pacto y darle donde más le duele a estos mamones del paco. [tomaaa] [tomaaa]
Yo aún sigo pensando como coño llegan los flood a la tierra,
Como al jefe maestro no se le ocurre mirar si hay alguno en la nave con la que escapa...
Para mi que el monitor ha sido el culpable de que los del pacto lleguen a la tierra,
Yo creo mas bién que el monitor irá de nuestra parte ( al final del juego flipaba con la historia humana y se enfadava por querer destruirla)

Quien sabe si finalmente deveremos unir fuerzas con el pácto para acabar con la temible amenaza de los flood [666]

PD: Grácias de nuevo PAYOMALIGNO [tadoramo]
the_master escribió: Yo creo mas bién que el monitor irá de nuestra parte ( al final del juego flipaba con la historia humana y se enfadava por querer destruirla)

se enfada por que queremos petar todo Halo con el pillar, y como toda la info estaba en el pillar....., el monitor encuentra la localización de la tierra gracias a que hackea la nave y rapiña todos los datos posibles, respecto a los flood....hombre no creo que estando el jefe maestro en la nave un solo flood se haya colado, creo que le habrá dado por mirar no?

yo no uniria mis fuerzas con el pacto, yo los mataria a ellos (seguro que te acabarían traicionando) y a los flood (que esos directamente no hacen trato con nadie), [uzi] [uzi] asi que no me vengan ahora pidiendo tregua, por que les parto la puta jeta que pa eso soy el JEFE MAESTRO.
Fijo que se coló un flood en la nave porque en cuanto llega el Jefe Maestro, cierra compuerta, se sienta, se quita el casco y se empana!! (luchar cansa y no es plan de andar mirando si hay floods o no con billete)....bueno y puede que se beba la cervecita de la victoria pero eso no sale..XD

¿He dicho ya que le tengo ganas al juego? :P

[snif] noviembre está taaaan lejos y a la vez tan cerca [babas]

Saludos gente!.-
cervecita ni cervecita..................

POR DIOS EL JEFE MAESTRO ES UN MACHOTE Y LO ÚNICO QUE BEBE ES TINTORRO EN CARTON. ADEMÁS CUANDO MEA NO BAJA LA TAPA POR QUE ES MUY CHULO.

ahora sin coña, hombre yo montandome en la nave esa que está con la compuerta abierta, que menos que después de todo lo que he hecho no me de por mirar, y sobre todo en el viaje tan largo que hay hasta la tierra. no creo que se ponga a jugar al ajedrez con cortana.

seguro que se pone a cultivar ese cuerpo de espartano que los humanos le hemos dado.

dios, necesito jugar ya, quiero matar brutes, quiero pegar culatazos a los elites, quiero pegarle una granada de plasma a un peon, quiero atropellar a los putos chacales, quiero darle un tiro en la espalda a los hunters y quiero coger a los putos jefes religiosos del pacto y meterles el lanzacohetes, para que conozcan lo cariñosos que somos en la tierra [inlove]

Bueno y lo peor de todo........ni una puta demo, espero que al menos se rulen un par de videos mas, a falta de pan buenas son tortas
the_master escribió: Como al jefe maestro no se le ocurre mirar si hay alguno en la nave con la que escapa...
No me extrañaria viendo lo fans de Aliens 2 que son estos de Bungie X-D (al igual que yo)
Que coño va a entrar un Flood en la nave,haver para empezar si es de los grandes le atacaria namas entras y si es de los pequeños se muere de hambre XD por que no se puede alimentar del JM.

Sobre lo del giro inesperado,haver el pacto es cuestion de tiempo que encontrara a la tierra,despues de todo destruyo Reach y eso que es el planeta mas importante despues de la tierra asi que buscando buscando supongo que la encontrarian.

Luego los flood quien creeis que los libera?El campeon del monitor para que asi engan que activar los HALO y arrasar a todo la galaxia total a el lo unico que le importa es seguir el protocolo de los huevos....

Y bueno eso de acabar por luchar en el planeta del pacto...en teoria si atacan la tierra es que lel perimetro defensivo qeu ahy a su alrededor ha caido y eso conlleva que no vamso sobrados de efectivos para lanzar un contraataque pero vamos eso en teoria.

Seguro que se alian humanos y los del pacto y el humano traiciona al pacto y les da por el culo xD.

Enga un saludo.

PD:Gracias por estas traducciones tan wapas PAYOMALO.
Todo pinta de puta madre, solo voy hechar una cosa en falta.

EL PUTO LANZALLAMAS PARA HACER PARRILLADAS DE FLOODS
ratataaaa [alien] ratataaaa [alien] ratataaaa [alien]

PAYOMALO, ahora que no nos oye la SGAE [jaja], tu sabes que si tradujeses los libros yo iba ser el primero que te iba a pagar por que me enviases unas copias? piensalo con todos los HALOMANIACOS que hay por aqui igual te sacas unos cuantos eurillos pa financiar la edicion limitada de HALO jejeje
Hombre, cobrar no cobraria, ya con el mero hecho de pillarme los libros ya estaria super contento, además la edicion especial me la comprará mi novia que le hace mucha ilu [burla2] .

Lo del ataque al planeta del pacto lo veo logico, no se esperan un contra ataque por parte de los humanos, el caso es que........yo antes de atacar un planeta (en el caso del pacto) tengo el mio super reforzado por si me tengo que venir de vuelta.

No creo que el pacto libere a los flood, ya que su principal misión es destruirlo, sin embargo veo lógico que vaya a activar los otros halo, pero el caso es que al faltar uno se le jode el invento al hombre este ya que la reacción en cadena fallaría ya que falta un segmento de esta :) (pero a saber que tecnología hay en los demás HALOS....

yo chero tema yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
21 respuestas