wii podría usar cualquier mando anterior de nintendo

Imagen

fuente:

kotaku

A perplexing image from gaming mag EDGE has popped up via a Norwegian website. It depicts a suitcase packed with retro controllers (Genesis, yes!) that was being shown off during E3. A Scandinavian Go Nintendo reader has kindly translated the original article:

We've all seen the nice little controller-thingies you can plug into the main wii controller, like the classic controller which can be used to play the old games with, or the 'gun' you use the controller into to get the real 'gangstah-feeling'.

Now, however, a picture has popped up tha reveals that Nintendo might choose another way for those wo wants to play the old games exactly like they were designed: with the old controller they were made for.

The British gaming magazine - EDGE - has gotten a sneak-peek at a bunch of classic controllers that can be plugged into the Wii [controller I assume? It doesn't say...] and I got a serious craving for all of them.

The image is apparently 100 percent true.

Por lo que se ve Nintendo lo debió mostrar en privado en el E3, Cualquier mando anterior se podría conectar al wii mando para que al jugar a los retrogames podamos hacerlo exactamente tal y como era en aquel entonces......

A mi personalmente me gusta la idea.
en la foto sale un mando de megadrive o me lo parece?
Dakumaru escribió:en la foto sale un mando de megadrive o me lo parece?

Si, es el mando de la Megadrive.

Además, ya habia un hilo sobre esto.
yo diría que si......
4 respuestas