CFW2OFW helper

Greetings, I have a problem. Because if on the page that offers compatibility my game appears as compatible, CFW2OFW helper shows an error saying that it is not compatible. Sometimes it even shows a message that it may be an error because there is an update or something like that. Is there another way to convert a game to pkg format other than CFW2OFW helper?
Why do you want to use CFW2OFW? Nowadays, absolutely all PS3 models are hackable and you can play isos without any problem. I think you are years out of date. Search the internet for "install HEN PS3" if your console is not compatible with Custom Firmware. If your console is compatible with Custom Firmware, search for "install Custom Firmware PS3 2023".

Anyway, that's a Spanish-speaking forum. You should ask your questions in Spanish.

Resumen en cristiano, tiene problemas con algunos juegos a la hora de usar el CFW2OFW Helper. No especifica mucho, pero parece que quiere usar ese método para instalar juegos en una consola con OFW, pero le he dicho que eso está muy desactualizado, que puede instalar HEN a cualquier consola y usar directamente ISOS.
1 respuesta