MXGP PRO - ¡Ya a la venta!

Bienvenidos al hilo oficial de MXGP PRO.
Ganas de pillarlo y jugar modo carrera con Maxon. Espero mejoren las físicas.
Esta va a ser la portada del juego
Imagen

Vídeo de TeamVVV grabado en el evento en el que se anunció el juego
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_bYluPce9g
Trailer y descripción de la pista de entrenamiento de MXGP PRO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWRRS1ZgO2g

22 May 2018, London – Milestone is pleased to announce the return of the Compound, one of MXGP fans’ best-loved features, designed as an even-larger training area, where players can further improve their riding skills, taking part in adrenaline-filled training sessions and getting involved in thrilling races on different tracks with varying weather conditions.

This year, the training compound is designed as a large one square kilometer area of forest inspired by a real-world location, the amazing Esino del Lario, surrounded by the Grigna Mountains and by Lake Como to the South, where players will have the chance to train and explore the area on their own. The Compound includes two tracks, one for Supercross and one for Motocross, where players can push their limits in time attack mode or against official riders and, for all off-road competition lovers, a more challenging trail has been created, where they can really go full gas and put their riding skills to the test.

The Compound is the designated area for training and improving riding performance to become a motocross champion. It will be possible to test skills in many motocross disciplines: air control, scrubs, cornering, wet, standing starting and braking, each one associated to 5 test sessions, so that players can improve their custom rider’s skills by training with official MXGP riders.

Moreover, as previously anticipated, this year Milestone's designers worked with exceptional partners: official MXGP riders Tim Gajser, Tony Cairoli, and Gautier Paulin, who together provided extensive and precious feedback during the development of each skill. The result is a real racing feel and impressive realism!
That said, Tim Gajser was our reference for reproducing bike movements in air control and scrubs; then we asked multi-champion Tony Cairoli how to recreate the bike's response times in the starting and when managing braking power. Lastly, Gautier Paulin shared his experience and know-how on how to win on different tracks: wet, sand, etc., and minimize cornering times while maintaining full control of the bike.

Tim Gajser explained to our designers how to properly master a scrub: “The scrub is a really special technique, I explained how the body moves and how the bike reacts accordingly; to perform a perfect scrub during a race, you need to keep leaning as much as possible, almost cutting through the air, maintaining a low trajectory. This is the only way you can land earlier and gain some time” then he added” I tried the scrub feature in the game and I was impressed with the high quality and realism of the reproduction, it was really fun!

Gautier Paulin added: “The designers did an incredible job, I was surprised to see how the ground was totally identical to the real thing, as well as the bike’s reactions on different tracks, wet or dry; like when the bike loses speed when going up a hill and it goes faster when you come down. I tried different tracks and I gave my feedback” as for cornering, he added “I asked the developers to work on the bike’s reaction when entering a corner with banking, the grip that you get with the bike is amazing. The result achieved in MXGP PRO really is unbelievable.”

Last but not least, Tony Cairoli concluded “This year the designers have done a great job, especially in terms of the riders and bike physics; for example speaking of the braking, it changes greatly based on the type of terrain; I think it was when I tested the wet tracks that I realized that the brakes felt too soft on some sections so the bike wouldn’t brake properly, so I told them about it. I saw the final result after my feedback and I must say that I was really impressed with the realism of the riding feel.”

This year the Compound really is a complete training area; ready not only to meet expectations of fans of the discipline, but also of the general public, bringing the thrills that only motocross bikes offer. A place where riders can continuously improve their skills by challenging themselves or their opponents, and above all, by having even more fun than ever!

MXGP PRO will be available from the 29th of June 2018 on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One for €69.99 and on Windows PC®/STEAM for €49.99.

Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngwEpwoH-Es

Nuevo gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkhJWtJ3iGM
yo ya lo tengo descargado, nadie mas lo va a comprar? voy a ser el unico en el foro? xD
mik46 escribió:yo ya lo tengo descargado, nadie mas lo va a comprar? voy a ser el unico en el foro? xD

Yo stoy a la espera de ver algunos gameolays en condiciones si puede ser con físicas pro ya que el 3 me pareció peor en jugabilidad que el 2.
Hola

Alguien ha conseguido comprarlo físico en alguna tienda?.
En Valencia ni los Game, ni los Media Markt lo tienen a la venta ¬_¬

SalU2
Le voy a dar una oportunidad mas por que me gusta el motocross y siempre me han gustado los juegos de mx, pero el juego es penoso... la jugabilidad esta bien, pero pega unos tirones cuando hay muchas motos en pantalla, que da verguenza, graficamente una basura para mi aun que a esto no le doy importancia... lo que es penoso es la ausencia de fluidez en todo momento

Supongo que en la Xone X sera diferente...
Puff pues estaba dudando pero con esas impresiones me has quitado las ganas.
MiguelJr33 escribió:Hola

SalU2

Tuvieron unos problemas ajenos a Milestone en el duplicado de las copias de Xbox One. En unos pocos días debería ir llegando ya a las tiendas.
We're all super-excited about the release of MXGP PRO. Unfortunately, due to a duplication issue not dependant on Milestone, Xbox One users will have to wait a few more days before finding the game in stores. We worked a lot to speed up the process and we're confident that most countries in Europe will receive the game in just a few days. US release will not be affected, confirmed for July 10th.

https://www.facebook.com/MXGPVideogame/ ... =3&theater
er185 escribió:
MiguelJr33 escribió:Hola

SalU2

Tuvieron unos problemas ajenos a Milestone en el duplicado de las copias de Xbox One. En unos pocos días debería ir llegando ya a las tiendas.
We're all super-excited about the release of MXGP PRO. Unfortunately, due to a duplication issue not dependant on Milestone, Xbox One users will have to wait a few more days before finding the game in stores. We worked a lot to speed up the process and we're confident that most countries in Europe will receive the game in just a few days. US release will not be affected, confirmed for July 10th.

Hola

Muchas gracias por la información, compañero [oki]

SalU2
Joder, le tenía muchas ganas y lo estoy probando ahora....

Se ve muy bien y el control es simplemente exquisito, pero el juego debe de ir como a 14fps...simplemente lamentable...y lo juego en una x.

Edito: lo que va mal es el circuito de prueba, las carreras van de miedo...
@ajopedo muy buenas compañero!!
Una duda que tengo yo me quede en el mxgp2 merece la pena tu llegaste a jugar a ese?
Gracias y q lo disfrutes!!
tonikite escribió:@ajopedo muy buenas compañero!!
Una duda que tengo yo me quede en el mxgp2 merece la pena tu llegaste a jugar a ese?

Si, también lo tengo...y el cambio a priori es muy notable, tanto en gráficos como en físicas.
También las cargas son mucho más rápidas, que en el 2 eran insufribles.
ajopedo escribió:
tonikite escribió:@ajopedo muy buenas compañero!!

Si, también lo tengo...y el cambio a priori es muy notable, tanto en gráficos como en físicas.
También las cargas son mucho más rápidas, que en el 2 eran insufribles.

ok muchas gracias por la respuesta!!
Hola,

Los que lo teneis. Va a 60 fps? Al menos en Xbox One X?
Kaos2K escribió:Hola,

El modo entrenamiento en el recinto cerrado ese, va como a 20 fps o menos, las carreras yo diría que a 30 con alguna caída, pero bastante estable.

Para mí, se ve y se juega muy bien.
ajopedo escribió:
Kaos2K escribió:Hola,

El modo entrenamiento en el recinto cerrado ese, va como a 20 fps o menos, las carreras yo diría que a 30 con alguna caída, pero bastante estable.

Para mí, se ve y se juega muy bien.

Uff!! Pasando entonces. Una pena porque el juego pintaba muy bien, pero lo de jugarlo a 30 fps en este tipo de juegos es que no me mola nada.

Gracias por la info.

P.D.: Manda narices que algunos desarrolladores no den exprimido bien la potencia de una consola como la X. Los 60 fps a 1080p deberían ser la norma.
Parche disponible
Hey riders, while you were having a blast with the new #MXGPRO, we've been working to improve the game on several aspects, considering the many and loud feedback you've been leaving us here on Facebook and to our Customer Support. We're releasing in this very moment the first major patch, which will bring interesting improvements and updates. Here's the full patchnotes, let us know what you think:

- Online leaderboard result list expanded
- Gauge is now visible during starting grid
- Improved whip animation
- Minor improvements on wet physics
- Improved rain effect
- Reduced online rain weather probability
- Minor improvements to rider animations
- AI difficulty adjusted
- Fix on podium cutscene
- Fix gear shift during starting grid
- Fix Hitchhiking trophy
- Minor audio fixes
- Minor graphical fixes
- Minor UI fixes

Nuevo parche que estará disponible en las próximas horas
#MXGPRO keeps on giving adrenaline, mud and thrills to all MX lovers. As you all know, though, our goal is to keep improving the game a much as possible. That's why in the last few patches we introduced major improvements to wet riding, side respawn, starting grid UI and AI. In the next few hours, we'll be releasing a new update to PS4, Xbox One and PC/Steam that will include new major improvements:

- Added online weather voting.
- Improved AI behaviour: adjusted difficulty, better trajectories, better performance in different types of terrain and wet/dry riding, more agonistic behaviours.
- Better rider position while mid-air, during landings, and scrubs.
- Enhanced the visual animation of scrubs during replays and rewind.
- In quick match lobbies, players can now mark themselves as ‘ready’.
- Improved overall stability.

https://www.facebook.com/MXGPVideogame/ ... permPage=1
Esto es lo que corregirá el nuevo parche que debe estar disponible a lo largo de la semana
A new patch is coming, thanks to your reports we worked to solve some problems found during the games. Here's what this update contains.

Fix crash after bike changing in career transfer windows
Improved online stability
Fix to an animation glitch during rewind
Minor AI improvements to Assen track

https://twitter.com/MilestoneItaly/stat ... 0316824578
24 respuestas