¿Alguna forma de jugar monster hunter online?

Quería saber si hay algunos servidores o alguna forma de jugarlo online. Merece la pena el juego offline supongo pero seguro que es más divertido online
Vaya, llevo tratando de convencer a un colega de que se haga con la wii mucho tiempo, hoy fuimos a comprarle una de segunda mano y pillarse el monster hunter 3, cuando hemos ido a ponerlo para jugar online me entero de que ya no va!!! Que mala suerte!!

Alguna idea??! Me encantaria poder jugar con mi amigo despues de mucho tiempo planeandolo!!
Esto esta ya super muerto... simplemente, ¿¿existe alguna forma de jugar a los juegos que en los que se han cerrado los servidores??
Que yo sepa no hay ninguna manera, pero ojala saquen algo parecido al xlink algun dia..
valdivia escribió:Que yo sepa no hay ninguna manera, pero ojala saquen algo parecido al xlink algun dia..

No se yo, no creo que alguna vez veamos un server custom dedicado a este juego en xlink o parecido, ya que seria una carga de trabajo espectacular (minimo 20 servidores) ya que seria bastante gente la que jugaria, ademas que no se yo si se tendria acceso a los contenidos exclusivos del juego online de Capcom, como ciertas misiones y/o monstruos.
Desarchivado por petición
Un usuario de Gamefaqs está trabajando en un servidor privado.

Su mayor aliciente será el host universal, cosa que los servidores oficiales tenían dividido por regiones.
alguna idea del progreso? Estado beta? O es un proyecto que se dijo un dia con buenas intenciones y que es imposible llevar a cabo??
Copio y pego el FAQ del servidor privado en desarrollo (actualizado a fecha 06/01/14)

Q: How far have you gotten with the server ?
A: It's around 25% done.

Q: When will it be ready ?
A: There is no clear answer to this. Making a private server is a project with many variables. At this point, I can't possibly know what is waiting for me and what security measures Tri has. Some things can take one day or a year, it all depends on how much time I have and if I'm lucky. Keep in mind I'm only working on this as a hobby, mainly on the weekends and also not every weekend. The only thing I can say is that I believe we'll reach a playable state this year.

Q: Can I help ?
A: Yes. What I need are people who are familiar with PPC assembler (750CL) and server programming. You can also donate money or other things that are useful to the project (server hardware, server licenses).

Q: Will it cost something ?
A: No. This server will always be free (as long as I am hosting it). Of course, I'll appreciate donations, but it's not a requirement.

Q: What do I have to do to connect to the server ?
A: All you need to do is to edit your internet connection settings on your Wii. At the "Internet" tab, you need to change the primary DNS to the one I provide.

Q: Where do I find the servers IP ?
A: There has been a test in the past to see if it is reachable from everywhere in the world. It is and also the speed is very good. At the moment, it's turned off, I'll turn it on again when the server goes online.

Q: Will it work with the EU/US/JP version ?
A: Yes, it'll work with all of them one day. It is my belief that at first only the EU & US versions will be supported. This is because the japanese version has a payment system which first needs to be figured out completely.

Q: Will it be possible to play together ?
A: Yes, the goal is to make it possible for EU/US/JP players to play together, unlike the official servers.

Q: What about cheating ? Will it be allowed ?
A: Not on the main servers. Perhaps there'll be a special server where you can use hacked characters, but the main servers will always check your savegame before you can enter. You'll not be banned, but you simply can't enter with a hacked character.

Q: What can get me banned ?
A: Insulting other players will not be tolerated. Every single character you write in the chat will be logged. When I get a complaint from someone, I can always see what exactly happened. I want everyone to have a nice online experience.

Q: Is this legal ?
A: To my best knowledge, it is. The german law explicitly states, that if part of a software you own becomes inaccessible by any means (online play is an essential part of the game), you're allowed to do anything necessary to make these parts accessible again. I own all versions of Monster Hunter Tri, that allows me to work with all of them.
Ryo Dragoon escribió:Copio y pego el FAQ del servidor privado en desarrollo (actualizado a fecha 06/01/14)

Q: How far have you gotten with the server ?
A: It's around 25% done.

Q: When will it be ready ?
A: There is no clear answer to this. Making a private server is a project with many variables. At this point, I can't possibly know what is waiting for me and what security measures Tri has. Some things can take one day or a year, it all depends on how much time I have and if I'm lucky. Keep in mind I'm only working on this as a hobby, mainly on the weekends and also not every weekend. The only thing I can say is that I believe we'll reach a playable state this year.

Q: Can I help ?
A: Yes. What I need are people who are familiar with PPC assembler (750CL) and server programming. You can also donate money or other things that are useful to the project (server hardware, server licenses).

Q: Will it cost something ?
A: No. This server will always be free (as long as I am hosting it). Of course, I'll appreciate donations, but it's not a requirement.

Q: What do I have to do to connect to the server ?
A: All you need to do is to edit your internet connection settings on your Wii. At the "Internet" tab, you need to change the primary DNS to the one I provide.

Q: Where do I find the servers IP ?
A: There has been a test in the past to see if it is reachable from everywhere in the world. It is and also the speed is very good. At the moment, it's turned off, I'll turn it on again when the server goes online.

Q: Will it work with the EU/US/JP version ?
A: Yes, it'll work with all of them one day. It is my belief that at first only the EU & US versions will be supported. This is because the japanese version has a payment system which first needs to be figured out completely.

Q: Will it be possible to play together ?
A: Yes, the goal is to make it possible for EU/US/JP players to play together, unlike the official servers.

Q: What about cheating ? Will it be allowed ?
A: Not on the main servers. Perhaps there'll be a special server where you can use hacked characters, but the main servers will always check your savegame before you can enter. You'll not be banned, but you simply can't enter with a hacked character.

Q: What can get me banned ?
A: Insulting other players will not be tolerated. Every single character you write in the chat will be logged. When I get a complaint from someone, I can always see what exactly happened. I want everyone to have a nice online experience.

Q: Is this legal ?
A: To my best knowledge, it is. The german law explicitly states, that if part of a software you own becomes inaccessible by any means (online play is an essential part of the game), you're allowed to do anything necessary to make these parts accessible again. I own all versions of Monster Hunter Tri, that allows me to work with all of them.

Genial!! Podrias poner tambien la web de donde lo sacaste para que el resto podamos estar atentos??

Un saludo!
Por si acaso, que algún moderador se pronuncie al respecto primero, para postear la dirección del foro creado para el servidor.
EDIT: ok, carta blanca

http://sufami.forumprofi.de/main-discussion-f2/private-server-faq-read-this-before-asking-any-que-t22.html
Mientras no sea tuyo y se limite a este hilo no hay problema :)
wow, eso estaría genial, a ver si sale adelante.
12 respuestas